Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 09-09-2008, 07:51 PM   #1
Gareth
Project Avalon Administrator

Thumbs up New Zealand Ground Crew

This is my first post. Living in NZ I am hoping there are Ground Crew members here.

I look forward to your replies.
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:04 AM   #2
sakuna
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Zealand Ground Crew

Roger, the aerials are up,
is it just me or does it feel like we (NZ) are experiencing some weather patterns not dissimilar to those currently in the us
sakuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:56 AM   #3
Peter
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Anasazi and sakuna, my wife Rosie and I emigrated to Kiwiland 3 years ago to get away from the pending civil war in Europe. We are on the West coast of the South Island where we are trying to establish a Groundcrew/community thingy. There are people interested but unfortunately as in Europe most Kiwis seem to be out of touch with whats happening elsewhere on this planet, a lot of people I've talked too haven't even noticed the Chemtrails above their heads. We've just had our water poisoned with 1080 by the evil Animal Health Board, along with the set net ban the population control programme is on course. We are staying no matter what the cowards throw at us. We hope to meet you all one fine day. Love on ya, Peter
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:25 AM   #4
Gareth

Hi Peter

Good to hear from you and welcome.

We are proably in one of the more safer countries being this far south. I fear, however, that nowhere is going to be far enough away in a nuclear conflict.

All we can hope for it to try to educate, look after ourselves and our families and establish contact groups like this.

Regards
G
Old 09-10-2008, 08:52 AM   #5
sakuna
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Peter
I think NZ concerns are minor compared to pending international events. I believe we are somewhat insulated from the NWO type scenario however, we must remain vigilant. The usa produces 1080 poison exclusively for the NZ market at a cost of millions, there is already considerable demand for possum fur. Surely a bounty placed on the animal would allow a thriving pelt industry to emerge, thus saving our wildlife & humanity from gross poisoning. It appears our government is more concerned about meeting trade obligations than the preservation of biodiversity. I have been aware of chemtrail activity for several years, prolific activity seems to precede a dramatic change in weather(this could be purely coincidental) rarely observed on clear days(covert?).
Just some thoughts hope i'm not ranting.
Best regards
Old 09-10-2008, 10:55 AM   #6
Need2Know

Cool Re: New Zealand Ground Crew

Hey ground crew!....
Kiwi to join you if I may!?

Random Wednesday night thought....
Although on the surface we are 'clean green NZ' and say "NO" to those naughty nuclear US ships docking in our waters and the media speculates if we are on good terms with the US.......We are VERY much in bed with the US. Where else can you find a reasonably large land mass with the population of Manchester England to try things on!!!?
If the corporates believe NZ is a great place to product trial, what do the gov believe!!
....."You wish to spray Chemtrails....? In NZ?.....Oh okaaaay!!!!....Go for it!!!!.......oh and hey, would you like a top secret NSA listening station in the South Island which happens to be built above the main Telecom trunkline too??!
Oh go on! It's pretty green down there!"

But it's still got to be one of the safest places (if there are any?!).....!!!
Old 09-10-2008, 11:09 AM   #7
ARE WE THERE YET
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakuna View Post
Roger, the aerials are up,
is it just me or does it feel like we (NZ) are experiencing some weather patterns not dissimilar to those currently in the us
No it isn't just you I took my photos of a chemtrail(in my album here) which appeared right over my roof just before all this bad weather started. HIGH STRANGNESS to be true
ARE WE THERE YET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:17 AM   #8
ARE WE THERE YET
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need2Know View Post
Hey ground crew!....
Kiwi to join you if I may!?

Random Wednesday night thought....
Although on the surface we are 'clean green NZ' and say "NO" to those naughty nuclear US ships docking in our waters and the media speculates if we are on good terms with the US.......We are VERY much in bed with the US. Where else can you find a reasonably large land mass with the population of Manchester England to try things on!!!?
If the corporates believe NZ is a great place to product trial, what do the gov believe!!
....."You wish to spray Chemtrails....? In NZ?.....Oh okaaaay!!!!....Go for it!!!!.......oh and hey, would you like a top secret NSA listening station in the South Island which happens to be built above the main Telecom trunkline too??!
Oh go on! It's pretty green down there!"

But it's still got to be one of the safest places (if there are any?!).....!!!
..,thats why Condi. came to visit Helen -to make sure her crew were doing as they are told.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:39 PM   #9
reZak
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Anasazi and everyone. I will fly to NZ 13.september. I am interested in sustainable independent houses called earthships... so mainly Iam going there to get some practical experiences with them, helping some people and communities to build them. I wont to Join and live with waken people in community, but now I am still learning about survival, alternative energies and stuff to be able to contribute more. Iam flexible enought to go enywhere and meet anybody who wont to start community. Peter, can I have a look how are you doing on your place when i am near?

Do anybody knows about this ones?
http://directory.ic.org/21812/Earthwise_Valley
http://www.savita.co.nz/
reZak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:11 AM   #10
linkes
Avalon Senior Member

I’ve also noticed the chem. trails here more so than when I lived in South Africa. I heard that chem. trails are silver particles placed in the atmosphere to reflect the damaging rays from the sun. It would make sense considering the hole in the ozone layer is right on top of us. I am not saying its a solution but think about it where would you implement the idea in the first place, well where the issue is the worst.

None the less I love NZ

We are in the Southern hemisphere at the ass end of the world, Bonus if nuclear war had to break out in Europe or America

We are greener than the rest of the world Bonus

We are at the end of the earth and have like very little oil BONUS

Also think about it we are a population of 4 million and the amount of farms if the world had to go bust electronically and financially we have the resource to keep plodding along.

Here’s to NZ ground crew

Peace and Blessing
Linkes
linkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:39 AM   #11
sakuna
Avalon Senior Member

My understanding/knowledge of chemtrails suggests they provide a medium/carrier for the transmission of sound/light waves to affect biorythmic
patterns, targeting primarily weather & human behaviour. (evidently not for our benefit)
Dumbing us down & rehearsing the global warming climate catastrophe endgame.
Best Regards
Old 09-11-2008, 09:22 PM   #12
Gareth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARE WE THERE YET View Post
..,thats why Condi. came to visit Helen -to make sure her crew were doing as they are told.
You know that Condi Rice is associated with the Bilderburgs - they are the nutcases that want to reduce the population by 80% and enslave the rest, keeping all the riches for themselves.

They say that everything is going "according to plan". Well to me, that is the sort of thing you say when things are NOT going according to plan.
Old 09-13-2008, 01:29 PM   #13
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: New Zealand Ground Crew

Howdy from New Zealand here.
I read all of your posts.

Yes, friends and I have been studying everything for over 10 years.
About 10 hours a day in all my spare time since 1997.

The ET UFO situations, Agencies situations, and tons of other Intelligence Data.

I saw The Disclosure Project live in 2001.

YouTube that was founded in 2005 was a welcome addition to the tools for intelligence gathering.

As you know, judging by some of your posts, you know that there is a silent war going on. Humans against Humans, Humans against ETs, ETs against ETs.

I'm a big fan of this message ..........

http://www.geocities.com/changetheworld_now/index.html

Whoever created that information, it still matches all the other intelligence data. So, yeah, it gets messy, and know wonder the intelligence agencies don't want full disclosure on the TV everyday.

If you ever get a bit depressed, just watch 'The Secret' DVD
or What The Bleep: 'Down The Rabbit Hole' DVD.

And keep in contact here.
The Universe isn't all that bad.
And I've picked up something over the years, and that is ...
Goodness is the strongest force in the Universe

==================

Last edited by Free-UFO-Videos; 09-18-2008 at 12:35 AM.
Free-UFO-Videos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:29 PM   #14
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

hey all me and my and my two friends are looking to move to wellington or auckland, do you guys ever see american ex patriot migrants? i probably cant do it "legally" and might be relagated to mowing lawns but its better than being stuck in the US i think. anyhow what are your guys's thoughts? do you run into american living there once and a while? i know they're pretty picky with immigration...
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:17 PM   #15
Gareth

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
hey all me and my and my two friends are looking to move to wellington or auckland, do you guys ever see american ex patriot migrants? i probably cant do it "legally" and might be relagated to mowing lawns but its better than being stuck in the US i think. anyhow what are your guys's thoughts? do you run into american living there once and a while? i know they're pretty picky with immigration...
I think it depends on your skill set - your value. Have a look at http://www.immigration.govt.nz/

G
Old 09-16-2008, 09:30 AM   #16
ARE WE THERE YET
Avalon Senior Member

Hi is anyone else concerned about recent events today.

Seeing as how we no a whole more than the average idiot about whats going on.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:46 PM   #17
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the PM are we there yet. So I'm on the Otago penninsula here in Dunedin,right under the flight paths for what little jet traffic there is here.
Chemtrails in NZ? OK I'm not in AK or WTN but I have not seen anything like that here. You are talking about the criss cross lines in the sky I take it.And I mean heaps of them not one or two passenger jets?
One line is not a chemtrail. Jets always leave contrails when they are up at altitude where the hot gases leaving the jet engines condense with the cold air outside the airplane and condense to form water vapour or what is known as contrails.
Are you NOT talking of these?

I'd be more worried myself about being sprayed like flies along with the painted applemoth!
And your cellphone is not only allowing yourself to be bugged -even when switched off,unless you remove the battery-but is also giving you alot more than the BS you hear on it.Brain Tumours at best-mind control at worst!. Yes-I don't have one anymore, Landline and email if you want to contact me. Now HAM radio is another matter which along with many on this site I will be looking into.
I am into being in touch with real people that have something positive for me to learn etc..and vice versa.
Peronally I have no complaints what so ever about my own situation.
We are in (should chicken licken be right and the sky is falling) the best place on earth to withstand global catastrophy-well I am anyway- don't know about the Nth Island, I left there 10 yrs ago and have been back but never looked back! I am however right at sea level. But at 45 south not hurricane or tsunami zone. Earthquakes maybe but the beauty makes it worth it.And I love it here and no amount of BS rising sea level stories will have me move!
I can't wait for 2012-I think it'll be a good thing. A pole shift in thinking rather than the earth itself flipping upsidedown.
No sign of Planet X-Nibiru yet! We at the bottom of the southern hemishpere are best placed to see it first if it exists.
The reality is though that the Nth and Sth Isands are as far away as the UK and Europe from each other. The Interisland ferries and aircraft is all there is to bridge us in the event of disaster or fuel shortage. All it takes down here is snow on the Kilmog (the road nth just out of Dunedin) and we are cut off more or less. The point being that just like what the adds on TV say-when the s*** hits the fan you are on your own! Your immediate neighbours will be your salvation and you theirs. I can only pray for you down here.
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:59 AM   #18
Wholeness_Navigator
Avalon Senior Member

It's good to hear a positive response in reguards to coming events, as I beleive too that this will only bring good to this world. Now is the time to be lifting our consiousness and working with the universe in order to assend to the next density, rather than just talking about the choas and manifesting more choas.

I was not aware of chemtrails in NZ though. However it does not surprise me in the least as we seam to be alot closer with the US than many believe.
Wholeness_Navigator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:41 AM   #19
IndigoPhoenix
Avalon Senior Member

i was wondering if anybody could help me with this situation, my girlfriend and i are trying to make it down to NZ before everything comes undone...im concerned about how to get in to NZ with out having any kind of visa..we want to fly under the radar of the government so that we can at least head for the mountains in the south island and hide...please help i feel like we r running out of time and we need as much info and help as possible. blessings
IndigoPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:30 AM   #20
Gareth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoPhoenix View Post
i was wondering if anybody could help me with this situation, my girlfriend and i are trying to make it down to NZ before everything comes undone...im concerned about how to get in to NZ with out having any kind of visa..we want to fly under the radar of the government so that we can at least head for the mountains in the south island and hide...please help i feel like we r running out of time and we need as much info and help as possible. blessings
You are certainly better off coming here legally. Our immigration officials do deport people here illegally.

The only advise I can offer is to go to the New Zealand High Commission and ask them for advise.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:11 AM   #21
Optix
Avalon Senior Member

G'day ya'll, anyone out there who has been paying attention should be aware that things are starting to fall apart overseas and it might be time to start putting out heads together to find out where the safest places are for us in this country in both the north and south islands, obviously avoiding largely populated and low lying areas. Im situated in upper northland, close to our kauri forests. Any suggestions people???
Optix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:38 PM   #22
earwig

Hi All!

I personally haven't noticed a lot of chemtrail activity here (I have definitely seen it tho and there's some examples on http://www.mysteriousnewzealand.co.n...ndex.php?cat=9 ) - Europe and Nth America seem to be much harder hit. I think that they may have sprayed Auckland early yesterday morning tho... I'm pretty sure that most of the spraying that's done here is very sneaky like at night or when there's already a lot of cloud cover (or maybe they don't spray much or I don't see it). Too many farmers who look at the weather all the time maybe...

They're easy to spot when fresh as they are at much lower altitudes than contrails (usually somewhere around the cumulus or just above) and they spread out and 'stick' to the sky rather than dissipating within half an hour or so like contrails do (unless there's lots of orgonite around). You then get a creepy kind of haze in the air. Contrails generally need to be cirrus cloud height or greater to form because that's where its cold enough.

I agree its nice to see some fellow Kiwi of like mind! Hi to everyone

I'm another who thinks that things are not going to be total doom and gloom with disasters everywhere, altho I'm sure that there will be some trying times. At the end of the day its up to us to create what we what to see, so I guess that's why we're here... As I see it we are basically responsible for the state of it all now anyway...
Old 09-25-2008, 10:40 PM   #23
Vinchenzo

I'd have to agree Earwig, I've been living in Auckland for three years now and have seen about four chemtrails the whole time I've been here. Thats all during the day though so there probably has been more when I'm not looking. The sneaky bastards!!
Alot of people think that the upcoming changes are going to be cataclismic and earth changing, I bloody well hope not!! I don't blame the earth if it wants to throw us off but hopefully it'll give us some more time to make these changes without half the human race dying.

What needs to happen is that people change their way of thinking, its hard to do because of the way we're brought up, it generally takes something dramatic of tramatic to jolt someone out of their current mindset. The PTB are going to provide the jolt so hopefully more people will start to wake up in the coming days. The new way of thinking needs to look to the future, we need to set a goal for the direction we are going to take this country and work towards it. I think that the goal should be to reach self sustainability, no more participating in globalisation. People think that not participating in globalisation will mean that we will be isolationist and have no contact with the outside world. Not so!! Dumb argument.
New Zealand is in a very unique position, we are part of the Western power structure and a very small population. So if we enact positive change here which would be a lot easier than in other Western countries, it would reverberate throughout the West. To optimistic?? No way!
Along with the self sustainability goal, there needs to be substantial reforms. Our currency needs to be based on something tangible rather than "confidence", if it wasn't so serious it'll be hilarious.
We need to change the tax system which is a given, and we should not be paying interest to print our own money. Government needs to not be about gaining 'power' but instead they should be the custodians of the country. Tasked with making sure that future genrations are going to inherit a self sustainable land not a sinking ship. Corporations should be made to have constitutions like countries, they should have mandates to look after citizens and the environment.
These are very idealistic ideals and people will say that they are not achieveable, wrong again. Anything is achieveable we just need people power.
How are we going to get the people power?? By explaining to them the current situation proposing the solution. Saying that if they agree with the solution to help by telling other people. Grass roots movement.
Thoughts??
Old 09-26-2008, 08:59 PM   #24
sakuna
Avalon Senior Member

Dependency has eroded our human spirit, we r so detached from natural rythms & cycles that we have lost sight of our divine ability.
I believe in sustainability through small community based & owned infrastructure. Diversity stimulated by individual ability & the need to contribute to the economy with information,produce,labour,crafts,resources,wisdom etc.
Interdependence is the solution, one is equal to the sum of all parts. If we were more dependent on each other, surely our relationships with humanity & nature would be in harmony. Instead we allow corporates to breed addiction within our society & manipulate our fragile minds.
Throw your tv away,dig a garden,hand milk a cow,learn how to make your own fuel,build a hinaki,camp in the bush for a night or 2,share with your neighbours.
Remember what it feels like to be connected to a greater source,realise your own unique worth & ability,we all have that choice.
Best regards
Old 09-29-2008, 08:40 AM   #25
Peter
Avalon Senior Member

Right on sakuna, I find it sad to see that nearly everyone has their little piece of 100% pure green sterilised lawn attached to their stately dwelling but very few grow vegetables. We have to promote that self sustainable Kiwi lifesyle of old.
I believe the use of 1080 and its indiscriminating erradication of the wild game and the set net ban are part of the Governments covert population control, along with the chemtrails of course which we seem to be getting more of over here on the west coast.
The best solution I feel is to be a positive example in the community and also to concerntrate our energy on the children before they become as apathetic as their parents.

keep keeping on.
Peter.
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote