Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 02-04-2010, 06:53 PM   #51
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Destroyer Star & The Future of mankind

Excellent thread .
I just finished viewing all 12 parts . The author of the videos did a fantastic job in linking all those dots . This is the kind of stuff that most researchers do not like talking about . We regularly get served : ascension , disclosure , forgiveness for the crooks and interpretations of event used as distractions .
In my interpretation of things it appears that we re located in a binary planetary system . The twin of our sun is probably 2 or 3 times bigger than Jupiter but the mass is still too small and this prevents ignition . So it is visible only on infrared . The twin of the sun has a few planets and moons circling it . The effects caused to Earth depend on where this large body approaches the inner planetary space ,the further away from our planet the less the dangerous effects . The fact that the twin is visible only on infrared , means that it could sneak very close to Earth before it is seen . This could be the reason for the chemtrails operation ( obscuration of the sky ) . Obviously the PTB is afraid that the populace will spot this body before the time when it will be really upon us . Civil unrest will follow because finally even the people " asleep " will realize that they have been taken for a ride . If that happens the elite's plan to escape to underground bases will be in danger ..
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:54 PM   #52
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Through the looking glass of the lyre,there is nothing new under the sun. in the occult, the death star is Saturn.
Saturn's Occult number is 13

Here's George LUCAS DEATH STAR

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 02-04-2010 at 07:29 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:31 PM   #53
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I'd like to see that sun CME thing he put together in the full size
Does anyone know if it's on youtube??
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:57 PM   #54
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
The audience are really rude and speak over him.
Bloody Americans

Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:11 PM   #55
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Through the looking glass of the lyre,there is nothing new under the sun. in the occult, the death star is Saturn. :lmfao
there were 13 parts to this video
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:52 AM   #56
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post

Lucus mentioned John Moore.

John is often a guest on Dr Deagle's radio show. He was a guest yesterday, February 3, 2010 during the 1st Hour. He talked about the 128 page Pentagon Quadrennial Review dated February 1, 2010. He said the report includes talk of violent, rising ocean levels and military bases being under water...

http://www.gcnlive.com/archive.php?program=nutrimedical
I listen to a lot of talk radio and I take notes.

I was just looking though my old notes and I see that John Moore (he has his own show) interviewed James McCanney on July 12, 2009 and I wrote in my notes, "Many planet X's - there are 1000s of them." He also said that comets aren't dirty snowballs - and - they generate x-rays.

I wonder whether there is any significance to the NEAT comet that Lucus talked about...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:21 AM   #57
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

More from my notes from past radio shows:

Bill Deagle interview of John DiNardo on October 11, 2007: "Approach of the Destroyer Dwarf Star"
  • As the arm of the galaxy moves up and down through the galactic plane we're moving into a photon belt, a debris field, where there are asteroids and comets and 74% of the planetary systems in our galaxy are binary systems (2 stars).
  • 80% of our society is within 100 miles of coastal areas that could be devastated.
  • Every 3,600 years on an orbit, there's a planet that comes by. It is a member of our solar system. We have a distant sun in our solar system and it orbits around it, too.
  • The planet is a collapsed star that's huge.
  • 1982 NY Times article said something is tugging Uranus and Neptune before the PTB stifled the info.
  • Horizon Project - save them. (??? What I meant.)
  • The alignment of the center of the earth and the center of the sun and the center of the galaxy Dec 21, 2012. B4 or after - things will be happening.
  • Dwarf star rather than a planet.

I'm really confused about the term "dwarf star."

An online dictionary definition includes our sun in the definition of a dwarf star:

"A star, such as the sun, having relatively low mass, small size, and average or below average luminosity."

I guess my notes are indicating that there is a collapsed star/dwarf star that is orbiting like a planet.

???
Old 02-05-2010, 02:55 AM   #58
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Bill and Kerry will be doing an interview with Andy Lloyd while on their current European trip.

http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/
Quote:
This website explores the existence of an additional, massive planet in our solar system. It goes by many names: Nibiru, Planet X, The Destroyer, Nemesis, Wormwood. Some consider this object, which is spoken of in many mythical writings, to be a regular planet in an elliptical orbit. This website explores a bolder idea. The phenomenon known as Nibiru is derived from a binary failed star orbiting our Sun at a great distance. This binary object is a sub-brown dwarf, several Jupiter-masses in size. I call this object the Dark Star.

Quote:
The Dark Star is the cause of many effects on our solar system. It explains a wealth of anomalies in the outer solar system, particularly in the Kuiper Belt. The scientific evidence is solid enough, and I go into a great amount of detail about it in my first book 'The Dark Star'. This now distant object was capable of causing great catastrophes in the past, and perhaps will once again cause global disaster in the future.

I believe that the Dark Star plays an important part in our own history; because this object emits heat, and a small amount of dim light. It warms and nurtures its own planetary system. That system is capable of supporting complex life, right on our cosmic doorstep. This is what makes the Dark Star Theory so relevant to anyone studying ancient mysteries. It creates a local dark star system where visitors to our planet came from in the distant past, and where, in a way, we may have come from too. These ideas of cosmic visitors from Nibiru are derived from the writings of Zecharia Sitchin, but find credibility through the Dark Star Theory. This sub-brown dwarf is part of a much bigger picture - one involving a whole new paradigm.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:57 AM   #59
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
This image is all over the Internet, but it started life here! http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:44 AM   #60
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.windows.ucar.edu/tour/lin..._feb_2003.html
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:02 AM   #61
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
Excellent thread .
I just finished viewing all 12 parts . The author of the videos did a fantastic job in linking all those dots . This is the kind of stuff that most researchers do not like talking about . We regularly get served : ascension , disclosure , forgiveness for the crooks and interpretations of event used as distractions .
In my interpretation of things it appears that we re located in a binary planetary system . The twin of our sun is probably 2 or 3 times bigger than Jupiter but the mass is still too small and this prevents ignition . So it is visible only on infrared . The twin of the sun has a few planets and moons circling it . The effects caused to Earth depend on where this large body approaches the inner planetary space ,the further away from our planet the less the dangerous effects . The fact that the twin is visible only on infrared , means that it could sneak very close to Earth before it is seen . This could be the reason for the chemtrails operation ( obscuration of the sky ) . Obviously the PTB is afraid that the populace will spot this body before the time when it will be really upon us . Civil unrest will follow because finally even the people " asleep " will realize that they have been taken for a ride . If that happens the elite's plan to escape to underground bases will be in danger ..
Great points...

The Barium in the chemtrails interferes with X rays, InfraRed, and maybe even Ultra Violet. So what is the best way to get the Barium out of the body and keep it out?

So all this time, for the last 60 years, our governments were only concerned with their own safety and have created elaborate programs to launder the tax money, and also to steal money through charity's disguised as research for a cure (that has always existed), just to build D.U.M.B.s so that when the power of the Universe is at our door they can run and hide underground and then reappear afterwards to pick up right where we/they left off? So I guess the doors will have to be sealed and no one ever goes in or out and then we can create the world the way we want it without any form of government, religion, medical, or fake education systems allowed to take root ever again!!!!

I always liked the transformation of the caterpillar... But I wonder though if you throw Barium on it if its junk DNA would be able to activate? Probably the Barium is why the HoneyBee is losing its InfraRed UV- Ultra Violet homing senses... how is it gonna make its Golden Honey if its being blocked from using the radiation/spectrum field by Barium from chemtrails?

The greedy little PTB have just been screwed by the aliens by tricking them years ago to go underground!! Go for it! The 'Trickster' was working overtime bigtime!!!

Little Green Men from the Red planet Mars... they go together Merry Christmas and Think Pink

Last edited by Christo888; 02-05-2010 at 06:18 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:05 AM   #62
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I thought that I heard that Nibiru had been destroyed. I'm speaking from hazy memory here - I think Stewart Swerdlow has said that it was destroyed. And I think that Nassim Haramein said something about a close call for planet Earth when a large object got destroyed somehow - in 1993???
I see by checking my copy of Stewart's Blue Blood, True Blood that he said in 2002 that Niburu (which he says is also called "Marduk") was due back in 2003.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:02 AM   #63
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

This scenario accounts for :
the " in your face behavior " of the criminals in charge because they know that there will be no accountability for their crimes and time is running out .
So the rush is to take down the economy , cause wars ,destruction and death . So later the crims will come out of the bases and restart their world .
If I remember correctly George Green talked about some members of the elite having tickets to underground bases ...
Sealing the bases from outside so that nobody could get out seems a very good option to me .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:09 PM   #64
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Great video.. really enjoying it so far.

Thanks!!

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 05:37 PM   #65
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRebel View Post

Well, if anyone interested in watching the documentary "The Great Year", please find the link below:

http://synthesis.net/2008/04/24/the-...-google-video/
Thank you for providing this link.

This question is for people who have watched the documentary. Is the message of the documentary that it doesn't make any difference what we do, civilization will rise and fall in a cycle of 12,000 years ascending and 12,000 years descending?
Old 02-06-2010, 06:27 PM   #66
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

wondertwins Activate!!...

Form of...A Messiah!!...Form of...A Tsunami!!!
If you never watched Superfriends or the old Justice league cartoons, you will not get this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wondertwins.jpg (11.1 KB, 5 views)
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:55 PM   #67
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you for providing this link.

This question is for people who have watched the documentary. Is the message of the documentary that it doesn't make any difference what we do, civilization will rise and fall in a cycle of 12,000 years ascending and 12,000 years descending?
There does seem to be this cycle working of 24,000 or 26,000 on earth; however in my humble opinion; it is like spiral way rather a circle and we humans do progress in our consciousness and i am assuming here that next 12,000 descending years after ascending ones; would not be the same as it was for those who have already graduated to this level...However there is lot more to it; and if you are really curious, you can find some information in "Flower of Life" Vol 1 and Vol 2 by Drunvalo Melchizedek or through his videos...The earth is somewhat 3.5 or 4.5 billion years old, but our galaxy is older than earth; so we must have come from somewhere! and there are billions of galaxies out there!! there may not be just space rocks...i think universe is filled with life; but it may exist on different levels and planes...

Love + Dark=Great Spirit
TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:19 PM   #68
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
it is like spiral way rather a circle
This brings to mind the petroglyphs Lucus talked about...

Quote:
i think universe is filled with life
Me too.

But I'm wondering whether our overall fate as a civilization on earth is determined by an astronomical cycle. If it is, it seems to diminish free will.
Old 02-07-2010, 12:02 AM   #69
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
But I'm wondering whether our overall fate as a civilization on earth is determined by an astronomical cycle. If it is, it seems to diminish free will
It's a matter of perspective.
Perhaps we have the free will to identify a means to nullify the impacts of other heavenly bodies that share our solar system.
Through suppression, deception, and the unawake being the status quo, we remain trapped with the concept that we can do nothing about such cyclical events. The victim consciousness remains intact, therefore, we maintain and attract that which feeds it.
Old 02-07-2010, 12:18 AM   #70
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
It's a matter of perspective.
Perhaps we have the free will to identify a means to nullify the impacts of other heavenly bodies that share our solar system.
Through suppression, deception, and the unawake being the status quo, we remain trapped with the concept that we can do nothing about such cyclical events. The victim consciousness remains intact, therefore, we maintain and attract that which feeds it.
Thanks... Interesting...
Old 02-07-2010, 12:45 AM   #71
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
wondertwins Activate!!...

Form of...A Messiah!!...Form of...A Tsunami!!!
If you never watched Superfriends or the old Justice league cartoons, you will not get this.
777 is going to have a ball with this one...

Form of WATER!!!

Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:17 AM   #72
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Y e s !!!!!!

Lol!!
Old 02-07-2010, 10:42 AM   #73
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

The people in the backgroung were annoying, but that was mostly because the videographer was getting his sound from onboard the camera and the people that were talking were closer to him than was the guest. If he had a got a feed from the microphone that the guest was talking into it wouldn't have been as much of an issue.

It was a vry good presentation however and the voices annoyed me to. Just goes to show you how important good audio is...
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:49 PM   #74
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Where is there any evidence that the NEAT Comet, or Nibiru if you like, is coming back and passing by the earth? I was under the impression it has been and gone, and won’t be back for thousands of years. Lucus shows it passing the sun in 2003, not 2010.

Apparently, Lucus’ argument is:
Many CEOs are resigning now, and also some very rich and powerful people are buying land in Paraguay now and the new US capital will be at Denver, high up behind the tallest mountains in the US. Therefore there will be a deluge very soon, and therefore Nibiru is coming back now.

What BS! As far as I can see, Lucus provides no astronomical evidence at all that Nibiru dramatically changed its normal course after 2003. (Indeed, that would have been the most spectacular event in the history of astronomy.) The fact that CEOs are resigning has other, to me more plausible likely explanations. I suspect it may be because they are afraid of the possibility of prosecution in the near future, perhaps because of their links to the Rockefeller or Rothschild empire.

I suspect it’s likely there may be a great deluge in two or three decades’ time, and that that may even kill off the majority of the earth’s population. But I suspect it would be the result of our maltreatment of the environment, and secondarily TPTB’s manipulation of the weather. And with no Nibiru in sight at all.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:55 PM   #75
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

POLICE CHIEFS RESIGNING!!

These had an interesting story:

1. Gaithersburg, MD Gaithersburg Police Chief John King resigned with little explanation last week, leaving his colleagues and community members wondering what happened.
2. Guttenberg, IA Police Chief Resigns After Seven Months on the Job, no reason
3. Harrisburg, PA - Richard Pickles retires after serving a month as Harrisburg police chief
4. Culpeper, VA When Scott Barlow announced two weeks ago he would step down from his job as chief of police with the town of Culpeper, it caught a lot of people off guard, including us.
5. Carbondale, IL - Police Chief Resigns, no reason given
6. Austin, MN - Several Austin City Council members said they were "shocked" by Austin Police Chief Paul Philipp's resignation Tuesday morning.
7. Jonesboro, GA - The City of Jonesboro’s new police chief has resigned, five weeks after being named to the top job.
8. Manassas, VA - found this quote: "I hope the Chief enjoys his retirement. Between his service in the Secret Service, Fairfax and Manassas, he’s earned it."
9. West Covina, CA - Tolich, a 21-year veteran of the force, retired nine years before he was eligible for full retirement benefits, Finance Director Thomas Bachman said.
In an email Tolich sent to members of the department, he tells fellow officers that a personal matter involving him and his family led to the sudden departure.

These were either benign stories or little info given. (Bearing in mind that a seasoned cop could probably make a pretty believable alibi for leaving.)

10. Oroville, CA
11. Burlington City, PA
12. Bellmead, TX
13. Bridgeport, WV
14. Gaston, ID
15. Meigs, GA
16. Independence, LA
17. Miami, FL
18. Britt, IA
19. Nickerson, KS
20. New Holland, PA
21. Navarre, OH
22. Glocester, RI
23. Lithonia, GA
24. Harrison, NY
25. Huntsville, AL
26. Moose Lake, MN
27. Boxborough, MA
28. Sutton, WV
29. Itta Bena, MS
30. St. Cloud, FL
31. Menomonie, WI
32. Fanwood, NJ
33. Morton's Gap, KY
34. New Haven, CT
35. Guttenberg, IA
36. South Amboy, NJ
37. Santa Cruz, CA
38. Bakersfield, CA
39. South Pasadena, CA
40. Tulsa, OK
41. Hastings, MN
42. Stamford, CT
43. Dallas, TX
44. Somerville, MA
45. Greensboro, NC
46. Avon, CO
47. Benton, IL
48. Nogales, AZ
49. West Tisbury, MA
50. Gainesville, GA
51. Anniston, AL
52. West Richland, WA
53. Watford City, ND
54. Ponce Inlet, FL
55. Clearwater, FL
56. Monmouth, ME
57. Brookfield, IL
58. Ludowici, GA
59. Orland, CA
60. Springfield, NJ
61. Holt, MO
62. Brookneal, VA
63. Chesterton, IN
64. Edina, MN
65. Birmingham, MI
66. Montebello, CA
67. Vonore, TN
68. Ventnor, NJ
69. New Hartford, NY
70. Kennedy, AL

Some major cities had Police Chief turnover in 2009 (early Infragard info?)

Seattle
Atlanta
Los Angeles
Miami
San Francisco
Dallas

http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en#hl...a=N&fp=1&cad=b

Rats Leaving Sinking Ship!!!
TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote