Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 11-12-2008, 10:11 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Open Letter to President Elect Obama concerning UFO's.

http://www.unicusmagazine.com/pres.htm
UFO objects over DC restricted airspace.
Including photos.
Mr. Obama,

Your campaign was based on a simple, but profound promise — change. There is one important aspect of the current bureaucracy in Washington, D.C., that desperately needs to change — UFO secrecy.

As president elect you have most likely been briefed on the more than 240 alien incursions of the restricted/prohibited airspace over Washington, D.C., that have transpired since 1948. Pentagon intelligence officers may have also briefed you on the failed military intercepts that occurred in this same period.

Some of these hostile intercepts proved fatal to our veteran, combat pilots — a tragic waste of life. However, the attempted military intercepts in 1948, 1952, 2002, etc. are what directly led to the current political stance on this subject — total silence.

Despite the fact that hundreds of people have seen and or photographed non-terrestrial, exotic aerospace craft passing over sensitive areas of Washington, D.C., we are told that officially nothing unusual is going on.

This situation has got to change. However, I am certain that your transition team leaders, specifically John Podesta, will urge you not to address this issue publicly.

You see, in 2005, soon after I broke the story internationally of UFOs being photographed over the Capitol, I spoke at length with Mr. Podesta's public relations firm in D.C. because they had issued press releases regarding their desire to end UFO secrecy. Therefore, it seemed like a good idea to contact them because I was looking for a public official to address the UFO situation in D.C. on the record.

However, I was told by Podesta's people that despite the fact that most of these violation of U.S. airspace by UFOs were witnessed by credible citizens of D.C. and or seen or radar scopes, and or photographed, no one holding political or public office would be willing to officially address the issue.

cont.on link above.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:12 PM   #2
Tuza

Default Re: Open Letter to President Elect Obama concerning UFO's.

If he does do something on the UFO disclosure issue then I will know for sure that he is his own man. I'd bet money his advisors would give him a good argument not to though.

You always give me information that I never have time to find A/A thank you.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:15 AM   #3
Euphor|a
Avalon Senior Member

If he is assassinated I think the reason for it will be that he was going or did announce the existence of E.Ts against orders, think about it, the FIRST black president announcing the FIRST public ET disclosure address to the nation how great of an accomplishment that it would be to let the world know. And it will most def. be by a secret agency, i'm sure we will be the reason for him getting killed after leading him into this will a million letters which doesn't feel to good but hey, lets hope i'm wrong.
Euphor|a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 02:59 AM   #4
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

I am asking everyone who is reading this to please do this. Join us in the Million Fax on Washington to change the world.

While running for president in 1976 Jimmy Carter mentioned his 1969 UFO sighting which he reported to the International UFO Bureau in 1973. Later in the campaign he stated he would, "make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public and scientists." After he was elected approximately 10,000 letters arrived at the White House calling on the new President to follow through on that promise. This created quite a stir and prompted the Carter White House to sign off on two extraterrestrial studies - both of which were resisted and quietly shut down by the Department of Defense and other agencies. The Cold War would not be over for another 14 years. It was too soon.

If 10,000 letters in 1977 launched two ET studies, what might 1 million letters, faxes and emails in November of 2008 accomplish?

How You Can Do It

Between November 5, 2008 and January 20, 2009 - seventy-seven days - send a letter, fax and/or email to the senatorial office and transition headquarters of the President Elect Barack Obama calling for the next administration to end the Truth Embargo regarding an extraterrestrial presence and release as much relevant information to the American people as possible within reasonable constraints of national security. You won't be alone. The goal is one million.

Let's keep these threads active to remind everyone to do this simple thing... send a letter and a fax to:

The Honorable Barack Obama
President Elect of the United States
713 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510

http://www.faxonwashington.org/

Last edited by KathyT; 11-13-2008 at 03:10 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote