Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-14-2009, 05:29 PM   #26
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My NDE and experience whilst dead with Jesus

Hi Egg, I have reread your tremendously inspiring and illuminating experience a couple of times already. I am saving it for future reference.

The words of comfort therein remind me of psalm 23.

I also remember reading Paul Twitchell's book In My Soul I am Free (Ekankar) many years ago where he described experiencing the various levels of heaven. The highest is represented (if I remember correctly) as a barren plain with one tree growing symbolizing, I imagine, the pure essence of being.

Robert Monroe's Ultimate Journey also resonated greatly with me and was mostly responsible for a definite shift in my thinking and the beginning of several very beautiful lucid dreams and hypnagogic visions.

Many thanks for sharing.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 05:45 PM   #27
Egg
Banned

Thank you for sharing sun flower. That you say about a single tree amazes me, because I have a person on my email list whos NDE was a single tree, sat underneath it with 'God'.

I'll ask them for permission to write it up here. Its very beautiful and i hope they give me permission.

Egg
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 04:30 AM   #28
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Outstanding Egg... really outstanding. I feel loved for having the opportunity to read it.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:38 AM   #29
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting, and a nice account Egg.
I must say that the image of jesus in paroxysms of fury is making me giggle.

[aside - I've also had an NDE years ago, I would go into it......
but I basically died, and met some guide-being who told me, essentially;
"what are you doing here? - you got work to do! get back down there!, oh, and before you go look at all these geometric time-shapes, oh, and by the way; it's all vibrations"
- so no Jesus for me!

And yes, people do need to know that they can stop anything like the abductions [or any other pesky activity,] happening to them, as they [you] are the most powerful thing in their immediate vicinity.

I reckon that who you met was actually your higher self, outside of time.

The concept of Jesus is a vessel in which the conception of 'purity' and also 'executive power' can reside, thus putting it all neatly beyond reach.

That power being wielded was yours, not His.

We are the resurrection, and WE are the light.
And it is 'we' who 'we' have been waiting for.

namashte!
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:07 AM   #30
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

Experience suggests a synthesis.
Of course it is all vibration, and the Christ vibration the one time it conversed with me was from a different place and had a different 'deeper' tone from my higher self's vibration which speaks fairly often. As different as my vibration is to eg my favourite tree's vibration.

love to all
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:07 PM   #31
Egg
Banned

I have to agree with Delphi that Jesus didn't feel like me in any way shape or form. Also, he was known, loved and revered by those who were at the peak of the mountain in the bleak and barren area. I had never seen it before.

To be honest though? I say Jesus because thats who I felt it to be, and what my spirit knew him to be.
Old 01-16-2009, 04:32 PM   #32
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

In the eastern tradition the Divine Mother 'Kali' is depicted as ferocious in defense of her children. This is the power of the raised kundalini in the aspect of "shakti" or active force. It is not passive in defence of others. Jesus in this aspect is no different but it is not a human vibration of anger we are talking about. It is entirely from the center of being and when released is a power so great that it cannot be defied by lower forces. He who is one with Christ is invulnerable to all that vibrates below IT. The release of the sacred fire through the purified throat chakra, in the power of the spoken word, is an awesome power and something to experience before one dismisses it with a "giggle".

Jesus is only 'neatly beyond reach' to those who deny him. If you can be One with your higher- Self (Christ) then why can't Jesus? If you're immortal then so is Jesus. Think about it dayzero, someone else's personal experience is no proof for you but a lack of your own experience with Jesus does not disprove his existence either.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 05:07 PM   #33
Egg
Banned

Thank you for that M&H, very informative and very kind of you too. Heck, maybe because of my situation and life I saw and experienced what was needed to put me 'back on the path' so to speak.
Old 01-16-2009, 07:20 PM   #34
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
Thank you for that M&H, very informative and very kind of you too. Heck, maybe because of my situation and life I saw and experienced what was needed to put me 'back on the path' so to speak.
Probably Egg but sharing your experience may be what others need to find the path back to health and wholeness too. There are negative entities in the lower astral planes who do syphon the vital forces of human beings and place implants in the chakras and subtle bodies which negatively impact physical, emotional and spiritual health. Maybe you knew about the general problem before your NDE but many people don't realise the personification of dark astral forces and just how personal they can get. Nothing like sincere, well written testimony to introduce others to the problem and a part of the solution. Yours is first class in that regard.

More info on the problem of implants can be found by googling "etheric implants". Read with discernment.

Some people believe that we must do absolutely everything for ourselves in spiritual matters. But because most people have lost the full connection to spirit we have become blind and vulnerable to certain attacks by dark astral forces. Many do not percieve the full dimension of the tactics used against us. We have generally also lost touch with the reality that the universe is populated with free spiritual beings whose reason for being is to serve others including ourselves. That's just how it is set up. Yes there is much that only we can do for ourselves and free beings will not impose on our freewill... but when we are attacked by lower astral entities they are empowered to assist and protect us. Unbeknown to most people a lot is done at inner levels in our service. But a conscious relationship with these ascended adepts can increase their protection and assistance, so why not spread the word as personal proof becomes available. After that you've done your part and must leave it to the discernment of the reader.
Old 01-16-2009, 07:31 PM   #35
Egg
Banned

I will get back to you on this one. I have some thing else to share, but it will again need cleaning up of names and places. It however doesn't make for pleasent reading - and again I can say that it is from waking concious memories and not regression therapy as it was at the life review I saw what I describe next.

Be back later.

Egg

(*)
Old 01-16-2009, 07:47 PM   #36
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

Egg,
The gift you have given made me cry, made me remember and feel again my own experiences. Especially when you said this:

What I remember most of all though is that there is a way to the light, there is a path, there is a way to be once again at one with the light, and it is enough to know it is there, and to know you want to travel that path through love and light to return to it when you pass into that journey.

I believe that such stories are meant to be told. They resonate within our hearts, minds, and very DNA!

A few years ago, I sent a book proposal to an agent in NYC - of my true spiritual experiences and spontaneous healing, and more. He called me immediately and said,
"I believed what you said, even if for all practical purposes, it seemed too fantastic to believe. But without you having already been published and established a public identity, people won't care - they won't believe, and I won't be able to sell this book." Then he said,
"Would you be interested in selling it as a work of fiction?"
As much as one of my dreams is to write a great book, I declined. I said, "After all I have been through, I can't authentically put my life in some fictitious frame." It might be time to get that book out, though.

You write so well. We need your story told. Why not try to get it out there?

Blessings,
Dakini
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 07:49 PM   #37
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

Egg,
I would be very interested to read the whole story, including what you felt you should edit out for the forum. Feel free to pls email me at Dakini7722@yahoo.com if you would like.

Thank you again,
Dakini
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 07:59 PM   #38
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you for sharing sun flower. That you say about a single tree amazes me, because I have a person on my email list whos NDE was a single tree, sat underneath it with 'God'.

I'll ask them for permission to write it up here. Its very beautiful and i hope they give me permission.

Egg

(Dayzero, I appreciate your interpretation.)
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:35 AM   #39
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

I never said Jesus didn't exist!
[although he's really quite Roman-ised 'these' days. hmm. 'the empire never fell' as P.K.Dick used to love saying.]

The good ol Desert Cult of Guilt is still alive and kicking, as it hits just about all the human buttons to perpetuate it's awful stasis.

And I'm still giggling at the fuming angry exploding Jesus.
Love and Agression all at once, sounds like an abusive relationship.

Beware of 'life' reviews.

[unless it's 'you' conducting them]
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:51 AM   #40
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk and honey View Post
Jesus is only 'neatly beyond reach' to those who deny him. If you can be One with your higher- Self (Christ) then why can't Jesus? If you're immortal then so is Jesus. Think about it dayzero, someone else's personal experience is no proof for you but a lack of your own experience with Jesus does not disprove his existence either.
Most of the world does not relate culturally to Jesus Christ, which is only one of the incarnations of Christ.

Christ is within the reach of everyone, regardless of his prescence being affirmed or denied. But the images of the experience are totally personal.

In our separate ego state we like to see oneness as sameness. Thank God for creating beauty in diversity.

Last edited by Josefine; 01-17-2009 at 11:55 AM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:49 PM   #41
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

... dayzero, you spoke of Jesus as a 'concept' in which resides 'purity' and 'executive power' and then concluded that these virtues put it neatly beyond reach. You didn't say Jesus doesn't exist that's true but your characterisation of him as a 'concept' implied no room for his existence as an individual. Your perception of the origin of the NDE experience seemed also to imply that. Sorry but i was only responding to your words on the page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
Most of the world does not relate culturally to Jesus Christ, which is only one of the incarnations of Christ.

Christ is within the reach of everyone, regardless of his prescence being affirmed or denied. But the images of the experience are totally personal.

In our separate ego state we like to see oneness as sameness. Thank God for creating beauty in diversity.
True Josefine, Christ is within reach of everyone because the 'Universal Christ' is individualised in everyone as the 'Christ Self' (or 'Buddha Self', 'Krishna-consciousness', 'Vishnu' or 'higher-Self' whatever cultural language is preferred). Those who reach for IT within can attain conscious union with IT as Jesus did. In my comments i was referring to Jesus rather than the Universal Christ in All. For the purpose of identifying his individuality i differentiate between Jesus and the Christ consciousness he attained. Jesus is the 'Christed' individual who had those experiences in Palestine ~ 2000 years ago. He is alive and active today.

I make the point because the existence of the individual known as 'Jesus the Christ' is denied in many ways. Some commentaries deny he existed (and therefore exists) and others, if they allow it, believe he is now gone and unreachable having merged into an 'impersonal Oneness' which extinguishes the 'appearance' of individuality. At the root of this belief is a denial of spiritual individuality for any of us notwithstanding that a concept of collective higher Selfhood is allowed. Alternative explanations for the NDE are sometimes sqeezed into that box and sometimes into one that allows for a personal higher- Self. That is, it seems acceptable to acknowledge one's own higher-Self (Christ Self) as the source of experiences with Jesus but it is not considered credible to experience the living Presence of Jesus the Christ, an individual who became One with his higher- Self or Christ Self and is therefore immortal.

Last edited by milk and honey; 01-17-2009 at 10:53 PM.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:39 AM   #42
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: My NDE and experience whilst dead with Jesus

Dear Milk and honey:

Very well said!

Is it not equally ill formed logic, on the part of so many 'intellectuals', that, due to other historical figures through which the Christ conscience manifested, the story of the Bible, even G-d is a myth? They're not as smart as they've been led to believe and this is very basic logic.

It's fairly well known to students of history that due to the victor having control over the pen it is painfully corrupted.

Therefore, is it not also highly likely that theology too has suffered this same fait and a very long time ago?
For multiple reasons besides the direct cash flow into the church. To allow polarization of different peoples for the war machines of wealth, corruption of powerful leaders with land mines of "truths" planted therein to allow their conversion to atheism and the elimination of their respect of G-ds rules. Alsi, to allow control of key points of governments giving out contracts, regulations favorable to insider corporations, who of course would contribute to key politicians allowing for an eventual control of the legislative branch. To keep the masses close enough to G-d to feel the divine presense, but unable to make the key connections that would allow the Christ Conscience to be activated within them. To also prevent the people of a country, or even the world from coming together as an unstoppable force.

Why are so many indications, in many of the ancient prayers texts giving thanks to a Her/Mother Earth? It appears 2000 years ago that G-d was believed to be a She and not a He.

Based on the dates thereof being pre Christ, it strongly appears that someone dinked with our Bibles, through hidden meanings and then perhaps wiped away the evidence from western culture. (The Great Library, Gnostic texts etc.) Evidence that could not be wiped out from Eastern cultures so is still found therein.

Therefore, if evil can incarnate, and no one can argue this point, why is not opposite a given as in mathmatics?[/SIZE] What some call the Christ conscience after an undeniable experience with the Divine. That is to say if evil Spirits can incarnate then why is the opposite not also true; mainstream Christianity seems to teach one, but denies the other. Eastern tradition with the same theme under Krishna allows for both, I believe, yet we're kept in the dark on Krishna and what's really tantamount to listening to G-d. Meditation and clearing our minds of all the material/political/egotistical issues on our mind to allow room to receive messages from the Divine.

Is this not, essentially, what the Cathars and other “Gnostics” taught? To me it now seems to be a very basic math/logic problem. (One with too many 'thou arts' and 'heretofores' and occult writing thrown in to muddy the waters. eg. "If thine eye be single then you shall be filled with light." Mainstream teaches one interpretation and the Gnostics teach this as the beginning of Gnosis.) [COLOR="Lime"]

Is this what Humpty Dumpty, the birth capable symbol with a fake mustach is about? G-d being inverted and the truth scattered about the globe and into various cultures?

Question to someone of the eastern tradition from someone of the western Christian.

An incredible experience while feeling and expressing emotional pain and concern for my incredible children, and the children of others. This resulted in images being jammed into my brain via triangles with a strong perception as to their meaning. It was 3 day 2 night experience that overall defies words, but left me with the feeling, at the time, that G-d was a female not male as we are taught. (Due to that which some of our culture deems 'feminine'/right brain: poetry, music, arts etc.)

The context was in a full eclipse of the moon. Part of it transpired in a dream when I fell out of bed imbued with a specific idea about a Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme.

Your culture comes much closer to mine in the 'Third Eye' experience. No people or entities, like Egg's, although I've always had an intuition that often was too accurate to be coincidental.

The Christian Gnostics too have provided a context/box that explains my experience; I feel sooo lucky to have been so blessed with this experience. I literally had one foot in the door of atheism due to my extensive history reads and being a science nerd.

One thing is certain, quasi-atheism ends a lot faster than it started and what we know as history and religion has many key truths buried quite deep and the PTB wants, no needs them to remain buried. They will stop at nothing to make sure their versions of the truth remain buried or at least those discovered are by friendly forces.

Thanks to Egg for sharing this incredibly well written story!

However, I was left wondering why no beings were involved? Why will it not manifest and let me take a peek? Is there nothingness to see? It was sure felt and 'seen' in non-anthopologicical ways. "It" was very mathmatical with several triangular images. Whatever "IT" was also left of gift of the ability to 'speak', read would be more accurate, the language of symbolics. Which coincidentally opened a window to another problem I'd been working on. What I soon learned was the invisible, yet omnipresent, Illuminati, their lower-level secret societies and their ever present tactics literally hidden in plain sight; in stories, 'classic' movies like the Wizard of Oz and Mother Goose nursery rhymes.[/SI

So many basic stories looked completely different and not so innocent. If I could have my pick for humanity I'd like to transcend the "Zum Gali, Gali, Zum Gali Gali" phase this time around. And, if humanly possible, to let the proverbial Mouse keep running "Up the clock" well past '2012'. To send Mary's little lamb, whose fleece may be white, but inside the hearts are black as coal. The one that followed her FROM school one day and makes the children laugh and play games, at her expense. This is causing much grief to young teens in what appears to be 'bullying' group bullying, but is sometimes very well organized mobbing against a chosen target.

Quote:
In the eastern tradition the Divine Mother 'Kali' is depicted as ferocious in defense of her children. This is the power of the raised kundalini in the aspect of "shakti" or active force. It is not passive in defence of others. Jesus in this aspect is no different but it is not a human vibration of anger we are talking about. It is entirely from the center of being and when released is a power so great that it cannot be defied by lower forces. He who is one with Christ is invulnerable to all that vibrates below IT. The release of the sacred fire through the purified throat chakra, in the power of the spoken word, is an awesome power and something to experience before one dismisses it with a "giggle".

Last edited by taadev; 04-09-2009 at 07:47 AM.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:33 AM   #43
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks taadev... I wouldn't swing to the absolute feminine to conceptually describe God. The One God is a balance of complimentary forces at the spiritual level... male and female. Man was made in the image of God "male and female created 'he' them".

Within each polarity is a complimentary polarity. That is, within every woman there is also a masculine side and within every male, a feminine side.

Another way to look at it is the soul in matter is feminine and the I AM Presence in spirit is masculine.

And this also.... .As the kundalini (the divine feminine) gently awakens and rises up the caduceus to the heart , the I AM Presence (the divine masculine) descends over the crystal cord into the heart. In that Divine Union in the heart the Christ is born. At first it is a 'babe' but it increases - by degrees - into full bloom and self-mastery as the soul accepts the guidance of christ-consciousness over the pull of the outer mind and emotions. In perfect union the Christed individual knows and declares: "I and my Father are One." "I and my Mother are One." (This is a useful mantra to give.)

Last edited by milk and honey; 01-18-2009 at 10:37 AM.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:55 AM   #44
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Within each polarity is a complimentary polarity. That is, within every woman there is also a masculine side and within every male, a feminine side.

Another way to look at it is the soul in matter is feminine and the I AM Presence in spirit is masculine.

And this also.... .As the kundalini (the divine feminine) gently awakens and rises up the caduceus to the heart , the I AM Presence (the divine masculine) descends over the crystal cord into the heart. In that Divine Union in the heart the Christ is born. At first it is a 'babe' but it increases - by degrees - into full bloom and self-mastery as the soul accepts the guidance of christ-consciousness over the pull of the outer mind and emotions. In perfect union the Christed individual knows and declares: "I and my Father are One." "I and my Mother are One." (This is a useful mantra to give.)
Very well put, milk and honey!

We will get there, putting all the pieces of the puzzle together.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:05 PM   #45
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Great post egg thank you for sharing. Best advice I have ever received from another human.

Thanks again

Peace
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:42 PM   #46
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks taadev... I wouldn't swing to the absolute feminine to conceptually describe God. The One God is a balance of complimentary forces at the spiritual level... male and female. Man was made in the image of God "male and female created 'he' them".

Very interesting to read this. The image of two forces combining is exactly what I concluded after hearing Gregg Braden talk about the heart as a resonator.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:29 PM   #47
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

We will Josefine thankyou !

Czymra, this is true and is the distinction i make when i insist that oppositional polarities are not 'One' except in essence which must be proven by transmutation. Complimentary forces are One and need only be realised within as they appear to conscious awareness.
Old 01-18-2009, 04:47 PM   #48
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
To sum it up.

If you feel you are about to be abducted, or feel unease, or feel worried that strange beings are around you, the light can and will save you.

It is all about choice. You have to choose to want to be saved, you have to choose to want to be kept from harm, and you must choose the light with your body, soul, spirit and mind.

In short, you must reject the darkness with your entire being, and call on the light to save you. We were sent a name for that living embodiment of the light, and it is Jesus.

Call on him, call upon him to save you, and he will bring forth the light, and an abductee you will be no more.

here it is. This is how I went from serial abductee to former abductee. Its my words from the light, but I gift it to all who need it and seek refuge from this dark evil.

No evil may touch me body, soul, spirit or mind, for I am protected by the love, light and warmth of Lord Jesus Christ himself. I refuse all evil permission to touch me body soul spirit or mind, and if any evil attempts to they will be caste into the darkness forever more.

Superb EGG.

Great history.

I Enjoy and feel it very well.

May Yeshua'ha Mechaich be with all of Us.

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 02:49 AM   #49
Aquamarine3
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for sharing your experience with us Egg.
Your nde occurred at a later age than mine, so maybe that's why you recalled more detail. I remember meeting someone important as well, but don't clearly remember all of the details of my experience to put them in a linear account. I recall lots of things, but they don't all fit together perfectly.

I hope that by sharing our experiences we can help others. I see that you've given food for thought to some here in this group. It's a lot easier to do it this way than to do it in person to friends and family. Would you agree?
Aquamarine3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:42 PM   #50
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
In the great deception, what I see happening now, and this started several years back, is to portray Christ as created by aliens and say he is an alien. I've often wondered, if there is an anti-christ, if it is the anti-christ's creators who are aliens creating a clone?
The concept of aliens cloning a being of pure love and light makes me howl with laughter. Cosmic humour indeed!
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote