Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-20-2009, 11:07 AM   #1
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Hope for Matthew Delooze!

For those of you who follow Matthew Delooze's web site will know that Matt has now been down for a while because of unfortunate circumstances, but there is hope that he will be back, i received this e.mail today.

From Matthew Delooze.

If you can see this site you will know that I have a new server. The site still has problems but I hope to have them solved soon. The last few months have not been easy for me nor for those around me either. Indeed it's been a very difficult time for me and still is. There are many things I want to say. I hope i get the time to do so. I seem to be doing 20 jobs at once and not getting any finished. That will change. I thank those genuine folks who have expressed concern for me since the site was shut down by my server, the pathetic Hostgator. I will indeed answer you all when I get chance. I have found out there is a lot of fakers in this biz and I believe they need exposing just as much as the illuminati or the Serpent Cult, indeed more so. I have seen things and heard things in this biz recently that have made my hair and my teeth curl. One thing is for sure... I won't get fooled again.

It's time I remembered where my guts are.

Thank You

Matthew Delooze
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 06:53 PM   #2
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hope for Matthew Delooze!

Well, that maybe some good news at least-he's been through the mill his entire life!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:31 PM   #3
mpea
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hope for Matthew Delooze!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
Well, that maybe some good news at least-he's been through the mill his entire life!

Yes, so true, Matt is a good guy who's had some rough times, I pray that things are on the up for him.

Nice to see you back Antaletriangle, you had us worried there for a while, we missed you; hope the fire's stoked up matey
mpea is offline   Reply With Quote