Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2009, 10:48 AM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default A Legal Militia

I listened to the free archive of Dr. Bill Deagle's Nutrimedical Report for July 10, 2009 and got the idea of a "legal militia" for dealing with the tyranny we face. This topic was discussed in the first hour.

Dr. Deagle stated that we citizens have the power to go to court ourselves and this is what we need to do regarding the issues of forced:
  • Vaccination
  • Fluoridation
  • Service (GIVE Act)

Also, he mentioned that we need to act on the right of recall of Senators and Congresspeople in the districts where this is permitted. He mentioned the Western states.

Dr. Deagle has posted text on his website outlining the terminology we would have to learn. Here are the notes I took on what he presents for us:
  • We need to file a petition for injunction.
  • An injunction is an order of a court of competent jurisdiction (state or federal) commanding an individual, business entity, or government agency to do or stop doing something.
  • An injunction invokes what is called the equitable powers of the court.
  • The party bringing such an action is called a petitioner (not plaintiff).
  • The party against whom the action is brought is called the respondent (not defendant).
  • Injunctions are commenced by filing a petition with the court of competent jurisdiction, and effective service of a summons and a copy of the petition on the respondent(s) by an authorized process server.

    Here are the elements that must be alleged in the petition:
    1. Existence of an imminent likelihood of irreparable harm if the injunction is not issued.
    2. Unavailability of any adequate remedy at law (i.e. an award of money damages after the harm has occurred will not restore the petitioner's threatened loss).
    3. The threatened harm to the petitioner outweighs any substantial harm to the respondent.
    4. Granting the injunction will not contravene a substantial public interest.
    5. Petitioner has a substantial likelihood of success based on the allegations, i.e., the facts alleged are likely to be proven and are not merely speculative.

The elements alleged in the petition must be proven by the greater weight of admissible evidence through the use of discovery, and there would have to be the payment of required court fees.

Each word has a particular technical meaning that will be used by the court to read the petition.

We only need to allege those ultimate facts that, if proven, establish all the five elements. Fail to allege sufficient facts to establish all five, and your petition will be dismissed for failure to state a claim on which the court can grant relief (in some courts called a cause of action). Allege too many facts, and you weaken your case by muddying the waters beyond what is necessary.

Do not allege innuendo, assumptions, wild accusations, etc. Stick to those facts that, if proven, will suffice to establish all five elements.

_______________________________________________


The two guests he had on were Dr. Fred Graves, J.D., of Jurisdictionary.com and Dr. Mayer Eisenstein, M.D., J.D. of Homefirst.com.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 03:31 PM   #2
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: A Legal Militia

I have been thinking about how people could take this information and act on it.

Once people have done research and pulled together the needed facts, they could produce YouTube videos to aid others doing the same thing. People could do role plays to show how to behave in court. People who have expertise in this area could share their techniques...

Comments?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:15 PM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: A Legal Militia

To me...a legal militia would ideally consist of state funded bases throughout the United States...which would be under the control of the governor of each state. These bases would have C-130's, APC's, and all manner of equipment and munitions. The purpose would be fire fighting, search and rescue, disaster relief, manhunts, border and port security...and resisting tyranny. This militia would consist of highly trained and well regulated volunteer professionals...not a bunch of rebels without a clue. Individual State Government must increase...and the Federal Government must decrease. We are very close to losing our country...if we haven't already.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-13-2009 at 12:34 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:32 PM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: A Legal Militia

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
To me...a legal militia would ideally consist of state funded bases throughout the United States...which would be under the control of the governor of each state. These bases would have
C-130's, APC's, and all manner of equipment and munitions. The purpose would be fire fighting, search and rescue, disaster relief, manhunts, border and port security...and resisting tyranny. This militia would consist of highly trained and well regulated volunteer professionals...not a bunch of rebels without a clue. Individual State Government must increase...and the Federal Government must decrease. We are very close to losing our country...if we haven't already.
Did you read the opening post of this thread?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:46 PM   #5
sleepingnomore
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: A Legal Militia

I think this is a great idea. It would have to be carried out and organized state by state. I'm not sure how many legal systems have already been compromised but it's definitely worth a try!
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:52 PM   #6
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: A Legal Militia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
I think this is a great idea. It would have to be carried out and organized state by state. I'm not sure how many legal systems have already been compromised but it's definitely worth a try!
I'm thinking that tons of organizing can be done using the internet. We can share lists of facts to be used in petitions, etc.

I'm sure Dr. Deagle will have future radio shows about this and I will be following up...

Thanks for your response!!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:57 PM   #7
sleepingnomore
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: A Legal Militia

The internet is a great resource but I'm sure each member has local contacts that would be very useful in their communities. In person contacting and public outcry, i.e., city and town councils, local newspaper articles, radio programs, local colleges would be the most effective and fastest way of getting action. The internet would be the linking resource for all the individual efforts. Just my opinion, but I've found it works!
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:11 PM   #8
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: A Legal Militia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
The internet is a great resource but I'm sure each member has local contacts that would be very useful in their communities. In person contacting and public outcry, i.e., city and town councils, local newspaper articles, radio programs, local colleges would be the most effective and fastest way of getting action. The internet would be the linking resource for all the individual efforts. Just my opinion, but I've found it works!
I agree; there's nothing like face-to-face contact!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:14 PM   #9
sleepingnomore
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: A Legal Militia

Well then, all those members serious about affecting our future, get out there and get to work! Time is running out! If I can find the time then everyone else can make the sacrifice!
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:40 AM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: A Legal Militia

Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron: To me...a legal militia would ideally consist of state funded bases throughout the United States...which would be under the control of the governor of each state. These bases would have C-130's, APC's, and all manner of equipment and munitions. The purpose would be fire fighting, search and rescue, disaster relief, manhunts, border and port security...and resisting tyranny. This militia would consist of highly trained and well regulated volunteer professionals...not a bunch of rebels without a clue. Individual State Government must increase...and the Federal Government must decrease. We are very close to losing our country...if we haven't already.

Response by seashore: Did you read the opening post of this thread?

Response by orthodoxymoron: I did...and then I made a suggestion relating to the title of this thread. What does the Constitution say about a legal militia?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-13-2009 at 12:48 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:46 AM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: A Legal Militia

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron: To me...a legal militia would ideally consist of state funded bases throughout the United States...which would be under the control of the governor of each state. These bases would have C-130's, APC's, and all manner of equipment and munitions. The purpose would be fire fighting, search and rescue, disaster relief, manhunts, border and port security...and resisting tyranny. This militia would consist of highly trained and well regulated volunteer professionals...not a bunch of rebels without a clue. Individual State Government must increase...and the Federal Government must decrease. We are very close to losing our country...if we haven't already.

Response by seashore: Did you read the opening post of this thread?

Response by orthodoxymoron: I did...and then I made a suggestion regarding the title of this thread. Did I do something wrong...again?
You were !!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:51 AM   #12
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: A Legal Militia

Is the topic 'A Legal Militia'? Why do you consider my post to be off topic?
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:53 AM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: A Legal Militia

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Is the topic 'A Legal Militia'? Why do you consider my post to be off topic?
Because it had nothing to do with filing petitions!!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:57 AM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: A Legal Militia

Is 'filing petitions' the topic of this thread?
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 09:49 AM   #15
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: A Legal Militia

...

Last edited by Seashore; 08-16-2009 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Outdated material
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:40 AM   #16
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: A Legal Militia

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post

...The two guests he had on were Dr. Fred Graves, J.D., of Jurisdictionary.com...


I have purchased and started to view the 4-CD Step-by-Step Self-Help Course offered on this website. It's excellent.

I can see that this project is doable. You don't have to be a lawyer to go to court. One can learn how to do what needs to be done.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:47 AM   #17
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: A Legal Militia

Well I have signed more petitions then I care to try counting.

All I have ever seen was a thank you for signing. I have been signing for codex for almost two years.

Petitions jam up the fax machines and all my calls have been sent to voice mail. I started the year of elecitons and I wish I could say I seen something come out of it

There is a place online that you can start your own petition and trust me, I have done so.

They have petition out there already for what you are saying we should do.

The only good one is recalling the politicians and that would be all the ones I just seen fly by on a list on this forum plus a few more including obama


Go for it................I will sign, I sign them all.

http://www.petitiononline.com/
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:56 AM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: A Legal Militia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Well I have signed more petitions then I care to try counting.

All I have ever seen was a thank you for signing. I have been signing for codex for almost two years.

Petitions jam up the fax machines and all my calls have been sent to voice mail. I started the year of elecitons and I wish I could say I seen something come out of it

There is a place online that you can start your own petition and trust me, I have done so.

They have petition out there already for what you are saying we should do.

The only good one is recalling the politicians and that would be all the ones I just seen fly by on a list on this forum plus a few more including obama


Go for it................I will sign, I sign them all.

http://www.petitiononline.com/
This is something different.

The word "petition" here means petition for injunction. This involves going to court to ask the judge to order that the vaccinations be stopped.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 05:53 PM   #19
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: A Legal Militia

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Alex Studer, the San Francisco, CA Chapter Leader for Jurisdictionary.com, was a guest on Bill Deagle's July 20, 2009 radio program, the 2nd and the first part of the 3rd hours.

On July 20, 2009 Alex filed a petition for injunction against a Health and Human Services mandatory vaccination and medical martial law. He used information provided by Dr. Deagle and publicly available information.

He used forms that are available on this website:

http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/forms/

He was assigned a case number, and was told that if he returned on the 21st in the afternoon he should be able to pick up the Order from the Judge - unless that order is denied for some reason.

I will follow up to see what happens...

Dr. Deagle mentioned on the program that we should not try to file these federally; file in our State court.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 12:55 AM   #20
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: A Legal Militia

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
...http://www.jurisdictionary.com...
Quote:
...I have purchased and started to view the 4-CD Step-by-Step Self-Help Course offered on this website. It's excellent...

However, I don't see anything about a petition for injunction in the materials. I have emailed the company about this.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 01:47 PM   #21
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: A Legal Militia

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
There is a template for a petition at the link on the "Let's Get to Work!" thread.

I downloaded the 10 page document. I see that the section at the end with the heading "VERIFICATION" has Dr. Deagle's name on it, and that San Diego is the location of this template. I also see that Dr. Deagle is the Jurisdictionary Chapter Leader for San Diego.

I don't see any reference to this template on Dr. Deagle's website or on Jurisdictionary's website. It looks legitimate, though, so I wanted to go ahead and post this so people can begin digesting it.

I can't attach the .pdf file because it exceeds the forum's KB limit for the filetype. But people can scroll through the document online and can download free if you register on Scribd. It's the one entitled "Injunction(2)":

http://www.scribd.com/91177info
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
...Dr. Deagle mentioned on the program that we should not try to file these federally; file in our State court.
I'm looking at my copy of my downloaded template and it says "UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA SAN DIEGO DIVISION," which sounds like a federal court, not State, to me.

Hmmmm.

I will continue working on this. Even if I have to do it by myself.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 03:49 PM   #22
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: A Legal Militia

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post

Alex Studer, the San Francisco, CA Chapter Leader for Jurisdictionary.com, was a guest on Bill Deagle's July 20, 2009 radio program, the 2nd and the first part of the 3rd hours.

On July 20, 2009 Alex filed a petition for injunction against a Health and Human Services mandatory vaccination and medical martial law. He used information provided by Dr. Deagle and publicly available information.

He used forms that are available on this website:

http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/forms/

He was assigned a case number, and was told that if he returned on the 21st in the afternoon he should be able to pick up the Order from the Judge - unless that order is denied for some reason.

I will follow up to see what happens...
I listened to the archive of Dr. Deagle's July 24, 2009 show, Hour Two. In the second half of the program, Alex Studer was a guest.

He said that his petition was denied.

He said that at first, he thought he was going to get a temporary injunction, but that the signature of the judge was crossed out and the word "denied" was written at the top. It was denied "without prejudice," which means that he can apply again.

A second guest was Dr. True Ott, another activist involved with the campaign to file petitions for injunction against mandatory vaccination. He said that he has been told by the State Health Department directors in the state of Utah that these petitions are going to be denied because the vaccinations will not be mandatory...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 04:00 PM   #23
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 431
Default Re: A Legal Militia

Jane says that Deagle's injunction template is full of flaws and she has not approved it. The real deal is coming soon and the guy who wrote it for Jane is a die hard "legal activist".

Don't forget that this is a golden opportunity to expose the secret government to its own legal system, for the crimes they condemn. This is a chance to expose the Rockefellers and Rothschilds, and to bypass the disinformation corporate network that concealed them from public knowledge all these years, allowing them to establish a double standard empire built on deception.

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009...of-new-jersey/
Quote:
The federal court documents to prohibit mass vaccination with the H1N1 “swine flu” jab are in the process of being filed in a US District Court, and should be ready to be posted on the internet by Friday.

Following standard court procedure, the court will review the papers, stamp the papers with their seal, and give the lawsuit a civil case number, and send them back to the legal team. As soon as the stamp is given and the civil case number assigned, the papers are considered to have been formally filed.

When they receive the original documents back with the US District Court of New Jersey court stamp on them, and with the federal civil case # on them, photocopies of the documents will be made, and the originals will be sent to the defendant by certified mail. The defendants are the federal government. These documents will be photocopied and posted on the web.

This is called “Commencement of Action; Service of Process, Pleadings, Motions, and Orders”, and is required by Rule II of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure as shown at
http://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcp/#chapter_ii

It normally takes a federal judge 2 or 3 days to go over the court papers, so this should be done by Tuesday or Wednesday (federal court is not open on weekends). The court clerk gives the court papers a civil case # and then mails them back which takes another 2 or 3 days by mail. So, if the court clerk sends the papers out Wednesday, then they should arrive with the legal team by Friday.

If more new evidence pops up, it cannot be included with the original lawsuit papers in the process of being filed, but it can be submitted into court with an additional Motion.

Many thanks to Elizabeth Book, Tim and the legal team for their work on getting this injunction finished.

Please donate to the legal fund! Effective legal actions requires funds.

Contact

Elizabeth Book, wildrosestands@yahoo.com

JoAnne Cremer, apostlejoanne@hotmail.com

David Maclucas dmaclucas@hotmail.com

for the USA

Also, Sheldon Day has reported he is preparing to file criminal charges at his Local Sheriff’s Department, in PIMA County, Arizona.

Drew Malone Raines is slated to release his own 7-page version of a documents that anywbody can file with their Local Poilce/Sheriff/Court…

Watch his Website tomorrow to download and spread this Document…. http://amd.elequity.com/

WHO will rely on the military and local law enforcement for any mass vaccination programme. Every local Sheriffs Department that knows what is really going on is sure to refuse in a vaccination that is dangerous to their families and ultimately themselves.

So spread the word to your Sheriffs Department as soon as possible.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 04:21 PM   #24
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: A Legal Militia

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
Jane says that Deagle's injunction template is full of flaws and she has not approved it. The real deal is coming soon and the guy who wrote it for Jane is a die hard "legal activist".

Don't forget that this is a golden opportunity to expose the secret government to its own legal system, for the crimes they condemn. This is a chance to expose the Rockefellers and Rothschilds, and to bypass the disinformation corporate network that concealed them from public knowledge all these years, allowing them to establish a double standard empire built on deception.

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009...of-new-jersey/
Oh dear.

What a mess.

I'm listening to the rest of the archive of Hour Two of Dr. Deagle's July 24, 2009 show.

Dr. True Ott and Dr. Deagle are having a discussion about the fact that Jane Burgermeister has put together a treatise that won't stand up in court.

Other things have been said.

This has turned nasty indeed.

I could use some help from Avalonians who care and can stomach such unpleasantness to listen and help figure out what, if anything, we need to know or understand or do now...

Last edited by Seashore; 07-25-2009 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Add a word
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 05:36 PM   #25
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: A Legal Militia

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Oh dear.

What a mess.

I'm listening to the rest of the archive of Hour Two of Dr. Deagle's July 24, 2009 show.

Dr. True Ott and Dr. Deagle are having a discussion about the fact that Jane Burgermeister has put together a treatise that won't stand up in court.

Other things have been said.

This has turned nasty indeed.

I could use some help from Avalonians who care and can stomach such unpleasantness to listen and help figure out what, if anything, we need to know or understand or do now...
I'm listening to Hour Three now.

Dr. Deagle and Dr. Ott are now discussing MK Ultra in relation to Jane Burgermeister.

For those who may not know, MK Ultra is a mind control program.

Last edited by Seashore; 08-01-2009 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Add info
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon