Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-19-2008, 11:17 PM   #1
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Why can we receive the message now?

Hello,

I'd like to ask a simple question. Why are we being given the messages we are given now. I.e. How can it be that the PTB have allowed films such as the Matrix to pass, how can David Icke etc. remain alive?

Excuse me for being simple but I have not found enough information about this so far.

Thanks,
Czymra
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 11:23 PM   #2
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Re: Why can we receive the message now?

As far as i have heard, some PTB are all for releasing info to the public. Some do not want the release at all. Apparantely, the ratio is getting bigger in our favour. Maybe soon we'll all know the truth because as you know, wait for it..................."The truth is out there"
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 11:38 PM   #3
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

That makes me reason that there is an agenda for releasing this information, too.
Old 12-20-2008, 12:38 AM   #4
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Hello,

I'd like to ask a simple question. Why are we being given the messages we are given now. I.e. How can it be that the PTB have allowed films such as the Matrix to pass, how can David Icke etc. remain alive?

Excuse me for being simple but I have not found enough information about this so far.

Thanks,
Czymra
I feel the reason is because the whole world believes in fiction. One of the most profound realizations a person can have is that there is only one story expressing itself in extensive repitition until we break the cycle.

Spend 30 min in blockbuster and realize that all stories consist of hero and villan.The tragedy and triumph of the human soul. The stars influence the masses from above and the stars influence the masses below.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 12-20-2008 at 12:49 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 01:09 AM   #5
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting, though, the lead story in George Ure's Daily News
http://www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm
is about global/corporate/government news control, and finding some evidence of it in a British website - I think you will find the story interesting...
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 02:41 AM   #6
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
Interesting, though, the lead story in George Ure's Daily News
http://www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm
is about global/corporate/government news control, and finding some evidence of it in a British website - I think you will find the story interesting...
alys
Very interesting. Harvest what's there as long as you can!
Old 12-20-2008, 02:42 AM   #7
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
I feel the reason is because the whole world believes in fiction. One of the most profound realizations a person can have is that there is only one story expressing itself in extensive repitition until we break the cycle.

Spend 30 min in blockbuster and realize that all stories consist of hero and villan.The tragedy and triumph of the human soul. The stars influence the masses from above and the stars influence the masses below.
Interesting. I am actually a film student and have come across a YouTube channel that states exactly that. I fail to see what use it is to the PTB though. Can you shed some more light?
Old 12-20-2008, 03:52 AM   #8
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Interesting. I am actually a film student and have come across a YouTube channel that states exactly that. I fail to see what use it is to the PTB though. Can you shed some more light?
We are by nature symbolic beings because the universe is made up of symbols and numbers. Symbols go directly into right brain from which we manifest this reality.

When numbers symbols and colors are use in repitition ,they create a electromagnetic grid and influence the masses. Watch below

The colors blue and red are every where, symbolic of the creative and destructive colors in the fire of intellect representing choice.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 12-20-2008 at 05:04 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 05:34 AM   #9
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Y SOL

SIRIUS
Old 12-20-2008, 08:46 AM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello,

Thanks,
Czymra
This is the main question I've been asking myself and I haven't found the answer yet. Just some speculations "why". Maybe that awakening process touches everybody, including PTB.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 08:35 PM   #11
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I understand that our subconscious is naturally symbolic but 'human nature'? I very much doubt so. There surely is beyond the language/intellect and symbolism/emotion (like conscious and subconscious) also something much more abstract.
Or am I over-simplifying?
Old 12-20-2008, 10:57 PM   #12
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I understand that our subconscious is naturally symbolic but 'human nature'? I very much doubt so. There surely is beyond the language/intellect and symbolism/emotion (like conscious and subconscious) also something much more abstract.
Or am I over-simplifying?
I think so, because the symbol is the oldest form of communication known to man.The above Egyptian symbol is several thousand years old and today someone used it cryptically in a movie in reference to the winter solstice.

A very good example is almost everyone on this forum has an avatar and some are using numbers and letters to express their thought process. Symbols speak to the soul.Cycles repeat themselves until there is a major shift in conciousness. The symbols tell you the what, when , why, where and how. All we have to do is look

Old 12-20-2008, 11:14 PM   #13
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
I think so, because the symbol is the oldest form of communication known to man.The above Egyptian symbol is several thousand years old and today someone used it cryptically in a movie in reference to the winter solstice.

A very good example is almost everyone on this forum has an avatar and some are using numbers and letters to express their thought process. Symbols speak to the soul.Cycles repeat themselves until there is a major shift in conciousness. The symbols tell you the what, when , why, where and how. All we have to do is look
Haha! Interesting that my avatar is an abstract mix of colours. What do you interpret there?
Old 12-21-2008, 12:31 AM   #14
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Haha! Interesting that my avatar is an abstract mix of colours. What do you interpret there?
That you are an abstract thinker who likes to use one's imagination. See Z why 13 18 1. 40
Old 12-21-2008, 07:07 AM   #15
cway
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think it is just about now. This information has been here for eons, but now
has become important(or it would seems to us) because more people (the masses) are able to have more access to information like this than in the current generations past.
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 07:25 AM   #16
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cway View Post
I don't think it is just about now. This information has been here for eons, but now
has become important(or it would seems to us) because more people (the masses) are able to have more access to information like this than in the current generations past.
I agree 100%, we are waking up to what we already know.
Old 12-21-2008, 07:46 AM   #17
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
In many cases, terminating the messenger would validate the message - the exact opposite of what is desired by the PTB. Ridicule and flooding the information channels with conflicting stories creates enough suppression and confusion to manage the "problem".

From what I have observed, it is often only particular details of various situations that the PTB actually care about, and the timing of the release of certain information.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 09:40 AM   #18
cway
Avalon Senior Member

I think we are being flood with information to distract people or confuse them enough
so they just go back to what they were doing and forget about it.

Also when someone finds a thread to some info they try to squash it by removing it
before it can get too far around to the masses and then they put out their own version
which they make easily available.
Old 12-21-2008, 10:43 AM   #19
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I see. That's why we police each other. Can't have a 24/7 surveillance of the whole population. I'd be interested to know what 'those details' really are then.

Quote:
See Z why 13 18 1. 40
Say what?
Old 12-21-2008, 01:17 PM   #20
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
In many cases, terminating the messenger would validate the message - the exact opposite of what is desired by the PTB. Ridicule and flooding the information channels with conflicting stories creates enough suppression and confusion to manage the "problem".

From what I have observed, it is often only particular details of various situations that the PTB actually care about, and the timing of the release of certain information.
Terminating the messenger still goes on. Another way is to buy out a teacher of high knowledge.

One example is knowledge of our Light Body. This has had a top priority within the CIA.
I know of two teachers teaching activation of the Light Body. One sold out to the CIA and was allowed to teach a watered-down version.

The other one is held in great esteem by some hermetic orders and masons, and has been allowed to work.

Our activated Light Body is a Star Ship that allows us to travel anywhere in the Universe. This is a quality that has made it unnecessary for humanity to develop socalled UFOs. It is better to leave it for a natural activation, though, which will happen when all our subtle bodies are in alignment with our physical body.

Last edited by Josefine; 12-21-2008 at 01:20 PM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:36 AM   #21
cway
Avalon Senior Member

I just think it is interesting how some of the info is allowed to be out there,it seems to depend on what the topic is about and how much detail is given.