Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-30-2009, 02:51 PM   #1
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Question What's in store for England for the next 6 months??

Loads of talk of things happening in the Americas here but not much in the way of predictions for UK / Europe.
Just wondering what you think will happen here in the next
6 months???

This is what I am thinking.....

I have a feeling things will be bad but not really bad.
I do think that they will release the flu and try to vaccinate everyone. These vaccines have a shelf life so they have to use them sooner rather than later. No FEMA camps here so they must have something else lined up for those that don't comply??
I know they have made plans for mass burials but not enough for 10's of millions.
I think financially we will be in a bad way as we are now but not the big crash that America might get, if/when the dollar crashes we will feel that a few months afterwards.
Not expecting marshal law. They simply don't have the man power and lets face it our government couldn't organise a p*ss up in a brewery.
I'm definately not expecting aliens to drop in.

This time last year I was expecting much worst.

What do you think????

Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:08 PM   #2
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What's in store for England for the next 6 months??

I see a big collapse coming, the pound will go down with the dollar, you will have to take the euro at £2 each, at least. If Ireland vote Yes to the lisbon treaty this friday this will happen faster, but they will have trouble controlling their own masses and force vaccinating as people are starting to wake up to the reality that all politicians are scumbags, and that there is something rotten to the core about the whole system.
Should be good craic whatever way it pans out, I can't wait for the 2012 olympics, hopefully chas and dave will reform for the opening ceremony
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:10 PM   #3
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Swanny,

As I'm outside the UK I can't really have the same opinion as someone who has their feet on the ground, however, I do know that the national debt in the UK is ballooning and there is almost no money left in the coffers - if none at all.

I think the UK will have to move to use the Euro as their currency, which is a shame as it will lose its' identity somewhat without the 'coin of the realm'.

As the going gets tough, the relationshipbetween the UK and the US will become strained a little which could change political paths. We could see this with the liberation of the Lybian guy the other week and the discovery that he was freed as part of an agreement for oil contracts with that country.

We can also see that the US has gotten in bed with Russia recently, suspending its' anti-missile sites in Poland for contracts in that country also.

As for civil unrest in the UK there would be little the government could do if this took place. Do you remember the Toxteth riots and those that followed in the 80s? There was little the police could do and since then radical groups have become more sophisticated.

I was in the UK last December. Granted I was in Yorkshire, but life in Barnsley seemed so depressed with shops at that time closing down. Since then I have had little opportunity to speak with Brits to see how life is comparing to then. Has it got worse?

Also the way the Brits speak with each other to me seemed more aggressive. I was really suprised about that. I don't know if it was because I have been away so long that I have forgotten how we speak to each other, or if the aggression is a recent reality. If it is recent, the problem in the UK stemmed from a long time ago and not just over the last year.

Just some thoughts.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Loads of talk of things happening in the Americas here but not much in the way of predictions for UK / Europe.
6 months???

I do think that they will release the flu and try to vaccinate everyone. These vaccines have a shelf life so they have to use them sooner rather than later. No FEMA camps here so they must have something else lined up for those that don't comply??
I know they have made plans for mass burials but not enough for 10's of millions.
I think financially we will be in a bad way but not the big crash that America might get, if/when the dollar crashes we will feel that a few months afterwards.
Not expecting marshal law. They simply don't have the man power and lets face it our government couldn't organise a p*ss up in a brewery.
I'm not expecting aliens to drop in.

What do you think????

Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:24 PM   #4
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hm! i'm thinking on the same lines as you swanny.
Yes last year was a much bigger scare tactic.
Mind you dr peter peterson in his interview with camelot touched on the be aware idea again, you just do not know what to believe do you!
Did anyone else notice Dr petersons eyes in that interview he freaked me out a little i feel he may be alien, especially when he remarked on his very close call when he was in the forces and how he has led a charmed life and he gets protection, hm! not just agencies i feel but off world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
6 months???

I think financially we will be in a bad way as we are now but not the big crash that America might get, if/when the dollar crashes we will feel that a few months afterwards.
I'm definately not expecting aliens to drop in.

What do you think????

Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:32 PM   #5
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Swanny ! Great thread.

Sorry I'm posting all over the place at the mo (someone get that nutso K off the pitch!) - but couldn't resist one last one here before I go.

As it's a topic no doubt on all of our minds.

I too feel like the sting has gone out of the Swine Flu thing. I was really concerned about it three weeks ago, now I'm not beleiving in that reality (so maybe that's why it's gone away? Jeez, this life is sooo screwy, isn't it ??). This was not a conscious effort on my part. What was feeling awful, now doesn't.

But it doesn't have to be on October 15th, does it (as we know from bitter experience last year) It could be November the 32nd... or December the 45th... or maybe...

But still, the prognosis isn't good is it? I think that the maths on the recession are pretty clear - we're in debt to the banks to the tune of silly money, because when someone asked (stupidly) how much they'd lost, they were able to think of a really-huge-number and timesed it by another one. And the governments, instead of laughing, said , 'fine, we'll have a whip round...'

for UK people, did you hear that the store Blacks (Millets camping outlet) have said they are closing 89 stores? So no, we're not out of the recession, and towns like Barnsley will keep emptying of stores.

the media and the government seem to manage to keep everyone believing that we'll turn the corner.

Perhaps they'll use our Dire Straits to get us to join the Euro. (Gordy's given all our gold away). I too also thought today that £2 to the Euro maybe where we're headed. this would reduce the asset and property value of the UK when we join.

However, isn't London one of the seats of the Illuminati power command and control ? In which case, if they wanted us to be in the euro, we'd have been in a lot sooner. If they can control the game as easily as we're led to believe. So maybe it suits their purpose to have Pounds for longer.

I'm tired of thinking of safe houses and places and tins of dog-food. I'm wising up to the thought that if we're screwed, we're really screwed and it will be an act of God or divine cosmosciousness that keeps me safe and sound in any coming maelstrom.

I'm coming to realise that We are the most real thing happening right now. That's far more real than any Thunderbirds UFO or swine flu world domination plan (to me).

So my prediction for the next six months is :

Cloudy with a slight chance of rain, but with a bright outlook.

Take the time to live your life now ! I get the feeling if we wait for the danger to pass before we stop putting off all those other things we need to attend to in our lives...our lives will have passed us by anyway ! Crikey, if I'm here in ten years time critiqing UFO videos, I hope somebody does lock me up!

Peace n love to you all.

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:14 PM   #6
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
for UK people, did you hear that the store Blacks (Millets camping outlet) have said they are closing 89 stores? So no, we're not out of the recession, and towns like Barnsley will keep emptying of stores.
I can't believe that with the fortune I spent on survival camping gear last year when the fear mongers tweaked our buttons last time the fan seemed to be heading for a splatter!

What will happen will happen.. maybe. I just bought a book on free food (from the wild) that and my beans from last time this scare happened is about as prepared as I plan to be. Other than raising my vibration and stopping getting fished in by this BS that there will be a bomb or many bombs or this or that collapse or flu or vaccines or I'm convinced something may happen... It always does.

I will continue doing what I'm doing which is cleanse me and my surroundings physically and mentally... and enjoy the game.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:37 PM   #7
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

It occurs to me that now the governments have bought the vaccines, part of the plan has succeeded even if no-one takes them.

The karmic backlash for this and other evils has yet to be felt, however its all good long term.

What I see...

The karmic "rubber band" will be stretched harder in the UK as it is in the US.

I see some ugly, akward and inconvenient times ahead for the UK - but on the whole I agree with Swanny - bad but not "that" bad. No Dr Who military force scenarios.

There is an opporunity for some strong (light worker) leadership to arise out of the mess that has and still is being created in the financial system as the truth is exposed - they are already there in position, and some of them dont even know it yet. The financial system in the UK will all but collapse (finish collapsing).

The political system will be reformed so that it operates on truth, rather than lies. The stranglehold of the forces of darkness is slowly being broken. People will become responsible for thier thoughts actions words and deeds as they should be.

The British people (by that I mean all who stand on her soil - "legal" or "illegal" (irrelevant)) will become strong together and will leave the illusiory world to join the authentic world. Those that don't or cannot will perish in the illusion - only to learn by that error.

Divisions fade.

Ultimately there are no mistakes

We are one in truth.

A..

PS: Clearly what I wrote above is true for many parts of the world with heavily distorted financial systems.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:57 PM   #8
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

I think we will see BIG changes in the UK and I think it comes down to your prospective. If you got money or not , I know the police have increased in the last 2 months , even in a small town like mine . Police horses in our town centre never happened before, I thought they were only used for crowd control ,could not believe my eyes when I saw them. Shops closing down all over , you are correct Steve ppl have got more aggressive . Yes we have Fema type camps here the're all over the place called millitary camps, hundreds strune all over the place . You know what our crafty bastards are like you don't know whats going on behind your backs . Don't know if you saw the posting about changing the Mental Health act so only one doctor needed to section you , so you don't take the swine flu they section you then make you take your meds like a good sheeple . I hope I haven't made you feel bad, but look on the bright we be the Aussies, woopy fecking do
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:45 AM   #9
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

I have a prediction on what may happen in England within the next 6 months. Why don't all of us Americans who don't want to be placed in FEMA camps or innoculated with the flu vaccine, just hop a bird on over to Swanny's place and hang out til it's all over? Then bring him back here with us since he keeps us laughing all the time.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:48 AM   #10
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Oh no you don't - you're not taking our Swanny!

But you're welcome!!
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:19 PM   #11
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Don't worry Nan I don't want to go to America
Anyone's welcome to come here though
Old 10-01-2009, 11:28 PM   #12
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Are you anywhere near Stonehenge ??

I've got friends who live in Collingbourne Ducis... I could pop in for a cuppa next time I'm up that way
Old 10-01-2009, 11:29 PM   #13
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Swanny;173846]Don't worry Nan I don't want to go to America
Anyone's welcome to come here though [/QUOTE I think you should take him he's a pain in the crop circle
i
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:00 AM   #14
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Are you anywhere near Stonehenge ??

I've got friends who live in Collingbourne Ducis... I could pop in for a cuppa next time I'm up that way
Yea about 28 miles from your friends place, will be great to meet up.
I also in regular contact with a few other Avalonians past and present, we can all get together

Last edited by Swanny; 10-02-2009 at 08:03 AM.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:38 PM   #15
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote: Don't worry Nan I don't want to go to America."

If you ever change your mind, please do come to Georgia for a visit. You would be surprised. Our hospitality is known all over the world. The every day people are not at all like those you see in the movies, after all. And a great deal of us have more in common with you than you might think. Some of us are even educated, in spite of our government run schools.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 10:52 PM   #16
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

OOps I forgot to post my response to your question. From what I can see, the economic downturn will force those in the UK (and the US, among others), to realize that all of that money that was in the banks was just an illusion of sorts. After all, most of it was made up digits. Where did they go? Poof! What we are left with is our families, our farms, and our cities. We still have air and water and love. Perhaps we will finally get real. Yes, we have lost retirement plans and savings accounts. Maybe there is a better way, and not based on the lending of money in the first place. "Neither a borrower nor a lender be" always summed it up for me, thank you.

Last edited by lindabaker; 10-02-2009 at 11:17 PM.
Old 10-02-2009, 11:35 PM   #17
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
"Neither a borrower nor a lender be" always summed it up for me, thank you.
Well, that probably sums it up for what most of the world should not have done, now i hear credit card interest rates are going to raise. Glad i dont have one but fear for those who do..
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 11:46 PM   #18
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Well, that probably sums it up for what most of the world should not have done, now i hear credit card interest rates are going to raise. Glad i dont have one but fear for those who do..
Why, what are they going to do? Kill you? Because that is the most they can do...
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 11:57 PM   #19
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Its easy to imagine that if you have an understanding as such that we do here on this forum, it would indeed be the worst thing, but, to those who scrimp and barely survive fearing the next bank statement and the reality that next month will be worse because there interest charges have now increased, and so on to next month and blah blah. I know of people who have ended time early because of the stress of finances, such a cruel time.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 07:29 PM   #20
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Quote: Don't worry Nan I don't want to go to America."

If you ever change your mind, please do come to Georgia for a visit. You would be surprised. Our hospitality is known all over the world. The every day people are not at all like those you see in the movies, after all. And a great deal of us have more in common with you than you might think. Some of us are even educated, in spite of our government run schools.
Great ! Perhaps Linda can give you a tour of the Guidestones !

Have you seen them Linda ?? I've seen stonehenge, that's pretty cool

Swanny - I have an aunt in Basingstoke too, so the next time I'm up that way (it's not that frequent but...) I'll post a message on Avalon if you'd like to meet for a pint, or J20 ?? lol

Regarding credit, remember what George Green said about keeping cash out of the bank too ? We may yet a 'bank holiday'... however, my car failed the MOT (yearly car check)...and all that lovely cash I put aside came in really handy...

So now they'd better wait at least another six months before they collapse or else

Peace n love,

K
Old 10-04-2009, 09:23 PM   #21
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thx for offer Linda
I only went to LA when I was in America. Didn't like that

Yea Kula a beer would be great
Old 10-04-2009, 10:03 PM   #22
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Swanny;174851]Thx for offer Linda
I only went to LA when I was in America. Didn't like that

I haven't been to the Southwest US coast to check it out myself, but I hear that LA does have its problems. Not a good example of the US, huh? Georgia is gorgeous, but the city of Atlanta has its problems, too. Parts of it are okay, but it's mostly ugly architecture. Now, everybody, don't jump on me.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:12 PM   #23
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Kulapops;174488]Great ! Perhaps Linda can give you a tour of the Guidestones !

Have you seen them Linda ?? I've seen stonehenge, that's pretty cool

Yes, I've seen the Guidestones. Way, way out in the country in the middle of a cow pasture. Couple of hours from my house, want to go? You'd have to fly in to Atlanta. Also, I'm close to Unlimited Mind's find. We could ask her if she could let us check out her find on the N. Carolina border of Georgia. Probably two hours as well.

The Guidestones are very small compared to Stonehenge. I don't feel that the guidestones have the vortex type of feeling that Stonehenge does. I think that they are simply informational. But from whom? Yikes.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:53 PM   #24
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Even though I was born in South Carolina, USA, my husband and I lived in Windsor, Berkshire during the Toxteth riots and as far as we were concerned it could have been on another planet. There was not even a ripple of it's effects where we lived....soooo, I'm only making the observation that maybe the perils that are before all of us will be mostly isolated. Where there is the greatest need for change, might be where it will be the darkest. Just a thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Swanny,

As I'm outside the UK I can't really have the same opinion as someone who has their feet on the ground, however, I do know that the national debt in the UK is ballooning and there is almost no money left in the coffers - if none at all.

I think the UK will have to move to use the Euro as their currency, which is a shame as it will lose its' identity somewhat without the 'coin of the realm'.

As the going gets tough, the relationshipbetween the UK and the US will become strained a little which could change political paths. We could see this with the liberation of the Lybian guy the other week and the discovery that he was freed as part of an agreement for oil contracts with that country.

We can also see that the US has gotten in bed with Russia recently, suspending its' anti-missile sites in Poland for contracts in that country also.

As for civil unrest in the UK there would be little the government could do if this took place. Do you remember the Toxteth riots and those that followed in the 80s? There was little the police could do and since then radical groups have become more sophisticated.

I was in the UK last December. Granted I was in Yorkshire, but life in Barnsley seemed so depressed with shops at that time closing down. Since then I have had little opportunity to speak with Brits to see how life is comparing to then. Has it got worse?

Also the way the Brits speak with each other to me seemed more aggressive. I was really suprised about that. I don't know if it was because I have been away so long that I have forgotten how we speak to each other, or if the aggression is a recent reality. If it is recent, the problem in the UK stemmed from a long time ago and not just over the last year.

Just some thoughts.

Best regards,

Steve
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 11:04 PM   #25
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

I must say that all the "heading for the hills" mentality that was bombarding us last year this time is what made me take a step back until here recently when I went to the Awake and Aware conference. It all started up again when Divine Cosmos sent me birthday wishes last July 27. By this time I had come to the realization that you have and are more able to weed out the BS and only listen to the positive things that will advance our civilization.

Your plan is an excellent one and I plan to stick to it. We live in earthquake country in southern California and always have a couple of weeks store. Other than that, let the chips fall where they may. I figure God got me here and along with my willingness and conscious living, God can keep me here, if that is within the divine plan. We either believe that we have divine direction or we don't. A few extra cans of beans ain't gonna make a difference one way or the other if our journey results in a different destination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
I can't believe that with the fortune I spent on survival camping gear last year when the fear mongers tweaked our buttons last time the fan seemed to be heading for a splatter!

What will happen will happen.. maybe. I just bought a book on free food (from the wild) that and my beans from last time this scare happened is about as prepared as I plan to be. Other than raising my vibration and stopping getting fished in by this BS that there will be a bomb or many bombs or this or that collapse or flu or vaccines or I'm convinced something may happen... It always does.

I will continue doing what I'm doing which is cleanse me and my surroundings physically and mentally... and enjoy the game.
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote