Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-01-2008, 08:11 PM   #1
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Okay People So Let Us All Co-Create Our New World Together as One! Your Ideas Please.

Okay people, because we have the power within us to Co-Create our reality through the power of thought and intent, so what are we waiting for? Let's all together here on project Avalon share our personal ideas with our brother's and sister's of the type of New World we would all like to Co-Create. By doing so we as a collective consciousness would be focusing our positive thoughts and energy into each and everyone's new idea of a new world, and thus allowing the possiblity of these new ideas to manifest into a new reality.

What is your idea of a new world ?

Let our imagination's set us free!

Ace Of Hearts
-- ------------------
I Seek Truth, Peace & Pupose
Ace of Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:26 PM   #2
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Okay People So Let Us All Co-Create Our New World Together as One! Your Ideas Ple

Wonderful...Let's start right now. Don't give up.
First we need a name for our new order. NWO doesn't work for me.

Topper.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:38 PM   #3
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Okay People So Let Us All Co-Create Our New World Together as One! Your Ideas Ple

New Life Order

First Rule:

The Golden Rule ; "Do onto others what you want done to you."

becomes: "Don't do onto others, what you don't want done onto yourself."

That you hypnotize yourself to become convinced that it was good that others saved you (Against your will.) and for your own good doesn't mean anyone else needs saving, and will come to the same conclusions as you given enough time..

Mind your own business, and stay out of others lifes.
The freedom to do as you please ends at the nose of others where their freedom starts.

Last edited by TranceAm; 11-01-2008 at 08:41 PM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:42 PM   #4
rogers2710
Avalon Senior Member

Treat everyone as your brother. smile at the people you meet on the street .Help someone I have noticed lately people can be so mean an hateful . Those are easy just try it for a few days things will start to change whatever you give out comes back:riginal THEN COMES THE HARD PART
rogers2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:18 PM   #5
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
New Life Order

First Rule:

The Golden Rule ; "Do onto others what you want done to you."

becomes: "Don't do onto others, what you don't want done onto yourself."

That you hypnotize yourself to become convinced that it was good that others saved you (Against your will.) and for your own good doesn't mean anyone else needs saving, and will come to the same conclusions as you given enough time..

Mind your own business, and stay out of others lifes.
The freedom to do as you please ends at the nose of others where their freedom starts.

Oka TranceAm, with this New Life Oder, < NLO) we must must envoke certain law's?

Example 1. Eliminate hate. If it were possible through changing something in our DNA.

Lets just all brainstrom to begin with and lets see were we go from here. And by the way nothing is silly because we are co-creating a new reality.

Ace of hearts
-----------------------
I Seek Truth, Peace & Purpose
Old 11-01-2008, 09:28 PM   #6
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

elimination of animal cruelty and hunting. go veg
herbivore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:14 PM   #7
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Good montra, do unto others as you would have others do unto you.
A meditation day, time and focus is needed. Maybe if we do daily meditations, they can be changed daily to suit what is going on at that time. Just thinking out loud here.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:26 PM   #8
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topper View Post
A meditation day, time and focus is needed. Maybe if we do daily meditations, they can be changed daily to suit what is going on at that time. Just thinking out loud here.
I'm with that, the more we got the better of we are.
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:38 PM   #9
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

Shadowstalker, which is our next step? Where do we take Ace's
Astro Child of Enlightenment?
Old 11-01-2008, 10:44 PM   #10
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmmm "Eliminate hate"

I am not sure i agree with that...though i admit i want to agree, but...

I truly believe our emotions are the key to our power (positive or negative).

Hate is not the opposite of love ,IMO, apathy is ....

Hate is a passion emotion. It has its place but.. as with anything, it's what we do with it that counts.

Now..as for ideas for the NLO ( i like that btw )..

Love and be loved.

See beauty around you, feel beauty within you.

Care for all living creatures and open yourself to be cared for by others
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:30 AM   #11
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

My idea of a new world, perhaps the change spoken of for 2012
:wink:

Do you remember what it was like as a child using your imagination. You could create anything in your mind, and truly believe it was real. You had a connection to your minds power that you quickly forgot as you aged.
In my image of the new world I see people remembering how to use the tools we were all born with and quickly shrugged off as we adapted to the world we now inhabit. The world of Ego.
We each developed our ego at the same time we began to learn language. Communications rely on comparisons, comparisons lead to judgments...and so on. When enough of us learn that our prior programming has been flawed, we can effectively start a new paradigm. One in which the power of language can be used to undo all of the negativity that has ruled thus far.

When a critical mass of us believe in something...so shall it be.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:49 AM   #12
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Okay People So Let Us All Co-Create Our New World Together as One! Your Ideas Ple

Quote:
Yes, that is what they made us believe for a long time.

But I don't think what I meant is clear... Allow me another attempt.

The reason that the door rings and a witness is coming to sell his religion to you.
The reason that laws are implemented to keep you along certain society approved lines.

"Don't do onto others, what you don't want done onto yourself."

A Jehova's Wittness doesn't want to be converted to something else, so why should he assume the positive that anyone else needs to be saved or is in need for his religion?

Don't steal from others if you don't want to be the victim of theft.
Don't lie to others if you don't want to be lied to.
Don't kill others, if you don't want to be killed.
Don't patronize others, if you don't want to be patronized.
Don't belittle others, if you don't want to be belittled.
Don't bully others, if you don't want to be bullied.
Don't hate others, if you don't want to be hated.
Don't do onto others, what you don't want done onto yourself.

It is that easy....

Now compare to what is all possible as interference into others lives with the Original Golden rule... Since that judgement over what can be done to others is sometimes weighted in very crooked or should I state "warped" minds.

and create a what-if a better world is possible..

Last edited by TranceAm; 11-02-2008 at 01:59 AM.
Old 11-02-2008, 02:04 AM   #13
martina
Avalon Senior Member

No fear, of course, no cruelty and hatred, etc. but all these emotions comes from fear I think. There are many other emotions left and maybe, we will have new ones. If we are completely fearless, i think, a whole new world of emotions will be there for us to experience.
Feeling one with everything. I was never much adaptable, all my childdreams are still there in my heart. Animals sense that, ones a toad spoke to me. I would not belief this when anybody say this to me, but it happend. I am very close to animals.
So lets experience animals as our brothers and sisters. Plants have feelings too, scientific provable.
Treat everything as if it is you, also things, with respect.
No money, we help where it is needed, we don't need much, because we feel happiness and excitement most of the time inside ourselves.
martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 04:03 AM   #14
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

We are all where we are suppose to be. We have brought ourselves to these physical locations for reasons-To Help those around us. Radiate your LOVE Energies in ways Creative unto you and your Blue-Print and be a Beacon of Light . The LOVE, LIGHT, SOUNDWAVES, GEOMETRIC patterns will Interface with your surroundings and will bring Healing to those in your Karmic experiences.

HELP EVER HURT NEVER.

We are in the Battle right Now. Our LOVE will change the ignorant, and fear will Transend to understanding and Truth-leading back to I AM THAT I AM.

Just MY opinion

333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 04:07 AM   #15
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

rules make me crazy. We start with ten and end up with multitudes in 2 thousand years. Thats one thing broken. We've been taught you need rules. Lets break the paradigm. Creative thinking is key here. Any takers?

I'm good at a few different things and would love to help others where they are weak. I have weaknesses and could use help in a few areas.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 04:16 AM   #16
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Okay People So Let Us All Co-Create Our New World Together as One! Your Ideas Ple

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post
I'm good at a few different things and would love to help others where they are weak. I have weaknesses and could use help in a few areas.
Good Idea, you request, you get... You don't request, you don't get offered.

"love to help others where they are weak."
And that "love" is causing all them laws initiated by them loving politicians and loving preachers.. For the best interest of the children...
Yes lets try something different from the last 2000+ years..

Last edited by TranceAm; 11-02-2008 at 04:22 AM.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:52 AM   #17
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

How about this one. The Elimination Of The All Mighty Dollar.

I truly believe that money is the culprit and the main reason for War, Greed, Corruption, Frauds, Manipulation, Deception, Aggression, Frustration, Jealousy, Envy, Inequality, Geographical segregation, Hunger, Poverty, Homeless, Mistrust, Marriage breakups, etc... all because of money, money, money! Yeah from the group ABBA, the song says it's a rich man's world!

Isn't this a fact that society judges the book by it cover rather than it's content? Isn't it true what we say, that you only get one chance to make that first impression. We have to admit, we do enjoy luxury and all that material stuff. Like Madonna says in her song, "This is a material world and I am a material girl".

Okay then, going along with this premise, isn't it not true that the wealthy people with all the fancy material stuff, nice big homes, sporty cars, and tailored made suites are treated much different than just the average Joe. I am in no way insinuating that the rich do not deserve all they have but, simply ask yourself this question, is it fair that the poor and average person be treated any different than the rich? Are the poor and average person any less human than the rich? Why do the poor go without food and shelter, do they not deserve to feed their young and shelter them from the cold?

No matter how deep our pockets are, money can't buy Love? I can't help but think the song from The Beatles, "I don't care to much for money, money can't buy me love" What a beautiful song even today 40 some odd years later.

Just think a about this for one moment, How will mankind ever come together as one and equal when there are so many discrepancies between the poor, middle class and the wealthy people of this world, all because of money?

How long will we be holding on to this material stuff?

Enough said. On onther note

I just came home a few hours ago from one of my friend's fundraiser for the mentally challenged kid's including his lovely daughter of 19 years old. Let me tell you something my friends, all the 500 people or so in that hall tonight came together as ONE and EQUAL, there was no one person better than the other, people from different back grounds from all walks of life came together with one goal in mind and that was to help the kid's by raising enough money so that their school could buy them several SMART BOARDS "interactive computer boards" for easier learning. There was no rich man poor man scenario playing out in this hall because money didn't matter hear, You could have given any amount of money to Nadia, ( friends daughter ) it wouldn't have made any difference to her for she is stricken with autism and all she really needs is LOVE, LOVE, AND MORE LOVE.

Ace of Hearts
------------------
I Seek Thruth, Peace & Purpose
Old 11-02-2008, 11:11 AM   #18
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

How about a new Ethos world,
Endeavouring
To
Help
Others
Succeed
www.newethosworld.com
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:52 AM   #19
Leadman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
When my kids get older, I want to go to Disney World.
And I want free cable television.
And I want food replicators.
No more bills would be nice.
How about a cool way to transport from one place to another without driving a car or worrying about gas prices.

A free cure for Diabetes.
How about a show like American Idol except it's karaoke.
No more war.
No more poverty.
No more homeless.
No more disease.
No more conspiracies.

Okay, I think that is enough to start but I don't think the Care Bears are going to help on this one.

May I respectfully recommend you alter your priorities a little:

No more war.
No more poverty.
No more homeless.
No more disease.
No more conspiracies.
A free cure for Diabetes.

When my kids get older, I want to go to Disney World.
And I want free cable television.
And I want food replicators.
No more bills would be nice.
How about a cool way to transport from one place to another without driving a car or worrying about gas prices.
How about a show like American Idol except it's karaoke

And, please, not the last one!
Leadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 12:47 PM   #20
twiceborn
Avalon Senior Member

The change has got to begin with you, what is peoples biggest fear, its themselves conquer the fear of yourself and your on your way. Thers a saying that goes, IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOUVE ALWAYS DONE YOU WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOUVE ALWAYS GOT. my own journey has been remarkable to me so it has got to be your own change,the guy that was me 15 10 5 yrs ago even a month ago has changed beyond recognition, people who know me well know that something is very different about me even my own family know but they cant put their finger on what it is. the thing is its a very poitive powerful change no going back, where it will lead I dont know or care its fantastic and I guess I will just follow where Im being shown.Stopped watching tv except for nature programmes, no newspapers no lottery tickets, no football, no negative people or situations, no road rage, no cruelty,help others when I can, dont go looking for it, it comes naturally,I love music always have but now dance I love to dance in ecstacy to the right music, 10yrs ago you would not have got me dancing for love nor money too self concious thinking what others thought of me then, but now boy who cares, wake on a morning as if every day is the greatest day, walk my dog smile at strangers talk to people,stopped working for now cannot and will not partisipate in the daily grind, looking at being a volunteer at the local hospice starting this week. ive been told that working at the hospice can be very depressing, not for me it wont now I understand that death is just a release and to be faced like a hero going home.Another thing everyone has been brainwashed by the media to concrete their gardens or put decking everywhere and cover everything up, no dig them up and grow our own food,can you imagine a thousand people in my village growing their own food and swapping different types of vedge that is just the start, so change starts with you and you only and what ever comes face it, there will be no microchip going in my body unless its a dead body. Bless you all.OH MITAKUYE OYASIN
twiceborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 12:59 PM   #21
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Twice Born, wonderful, very similar to my way of thinking.
We fear LOSS, loss is associated with pain, suffering, hurt. We are doing it backwards, we believe that what we give away we lose and so we give nothing out and so there is no flow which causes a block and we stagnate. This causes Dis-ease; disease; caused by a state of inbalance. What we give away as with the law of cause and effect we get back, whether good, bad or indifferent, positive, negative, neutral. When you give freely, unconditionaly with no regard for self or the outcome we invariably receive. When we give in order to get we will be let down, because our expectation of what we should receive will always fall short and so we feel let down, rejected, hurt, fearful. We then want to try to control our external world believing that if we can control people and events we can stop ourselves experiencing loss and the pain associated with it. We need to heal our childhood wounds by revisiting the night of the dark soul and dealing with the emotions of our childhood that have been driving our lives, children are not supposed to drive. Start here: http://www.joy2meu.com/Innerchildhealing.html
http://www.joy2meu.com/Codependence1.html

Last edited by alternative-answer; 11-02-2008 at 01:26 PM.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:01 PM   #22
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

A free cure for diabetes...diet and exercise. Watch what you eat and keep your weight down and your diabetes will be gone. Your blood sugar levels will remain at normal levels as long as you watch your diet.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:07 PM   #23
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
A free cure for diabetes...diet and exercise. Watch what you eat and keep your weight down and your diabetes will be gone. Your blood sugar levels will remain at normal levels as long as you watch your diet.
Cut out refined sugar, limit the amount of foods that contain high levels of fructose, to much fructose equals high blood sugar equals health problems. Take responsibility for your health and well being, take back your power to effect positive changes and outcomes for yourself. Take ownership of your life, your experiences, your behaviour, your reactions and responses.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:11 PM   #24
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

twiceborn and alternative-answer....there is true magic in your words.
Thanks.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:51 PM   #25
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Establish the TRUTH in everything, not a version of the truth, not your version of the truth, but a universal truth that when spoken everyone who hears it knows it is the truth. There will be no room for confusion, ambiguity, it will be the absolute truth.