Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot Witnesses > Michael St.Clair

Notices

Old 11-10-2008, 11:15 AM   #1
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Cooperation with Project Camelot

First the silent witness
Blossoming cherry tree
6 Nov 2008 in Germany

Friends, here is my labor of love! I do not want to be a transcribing scribe in the radiant zones, as it takes more to transcribe than it does, for me, to create!

~ Approximate ~ Transcript

Project Camelot Telephone Interview on November 5, 2008 with Michael St.Clair

Transcribed by Zynox from Audio File at:

http://projectavalon.net/michael_st_...5_nov_2008.mp3

The duration of this audio file is just over fifteen minutes, and the file is attached to this post / file.

Interview Transcript

Kerry - Here we are, this is Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan from Project Camelot and we are here with Michael St. Clair on the morning after the United States election in which Obama is now president.

Bill - And it is the fifth of November 2008.

Kerry - And we want to welcome Michael and actually talk to you Michael about number 1, your predictions and talk to you about timelines, and why peoples predictions and even looking glass, in fact, has been wrong about telling the future, repeatedly at this point.

Michael – Yes. You see with the alignments that we have now it is very difficult to say what is real and what is not real, what is actually going on and what is prediction and what is creating an event and what is co-creation and what is action. So, while I predicted that Mrs. Palin will be president, I will stand by that prediction and she will be probably be preparing her run for presidency for 2012.

And, to be honest with you Kerry, you know, whoever is caught in the prediction of Obama being president, will now also have a certain part in the responsibility of what is about to unfold.

And I am glad, not to have any part in that, because I can say that I did not help co-create it. And so I will not have to live with the consequences of what this is going to bring.

Because you see, what is now happening is that there are events in motion, where the controllers feel that they actually have this wrapped up and that they control the events. But the astrology will tell us, the very advanced astrologist seers, who know now at this point, that you cannot control events, and that there are things happening around the world, in this physical realm, that are very very unusual.

And I want to give you a very short, quick example, a very simple example. I’ll post a photo on my website, light-seeds.com in about twenty-four hours. Very simply put, there is a cherry tree in the neighborhood of a sacred place I go at times, and we’re in the middle of fall, it’s rather cool now in Frankfurt, and this cherry tree is blossoming while all the leaves are falling apart, and so while actually the nature is preparing for winter, you have this lonely cherry tree who is blossoming. You understand what I’m saying?

Kerry – Absolutely.

Michael - So you’re looking at an event that is totally out of the ordinary. And that’s the shamanic sign. And there are many other events, like a couple of days ago I crossed the street and saw some street lights that were blinking and all of the sudden one of the lights just went dead. I just looked at it and thought of it and thought that’s interesting. So I think that’s the stance to take, is to observe what’s going on around us and to just say it’s interesting. So that’s where we’re at, you know?

Kerry – One thing we’re aware of, as Camelot, is that there are obviously factions behind the scenes that are orchestrating events, and that Obama was chosen by one group and then there is an opposition group that wanted McCain obviously, and therefore, one group is absolutely winning at the moment, and that could shift at any time. One of the things that has been going on behind the scenes are a lot of things that we are not hearing about, and therefore, it’s very hard for people who see events, or even intentions for events, and read them on a psychic level, to tap into how they’re actually going to play out. And that actually gets back to looking glass, which is like an alien device for seeing the future, that Dan Bursch talked about. And here we have looking glass having been wrong on a number of counts. One of the things looking glass had said is that Hillary would be president. Now, we know that there are lots of predictions that Obama may not make it through to the end of office. There are all sorts of predictions that could change the current timeline that we’re on again. So, what you have is, what seems to be awakening consciousness, around the planet, that is actually impacting on the timelines. Therefore, intentions of the powers that be, are not going to be necessarily playing out the way that they expect them to. And so they’re scrambling behind the scenes. On top of that you’ve got white hats in the US government, and so on that we have been contacted in regard to, which are actually orchestrating some events against that Bush faction that originally was in power. So, there’s a lot of different things going on, as you know, so maybe you want to about that, maybe you want to talk a little bit about some of the things going on in Europe, cause we have listeners to this all over the world. And anywhere else in the world, certainly the Russian situation is very interesting as well.

Bill – And you also mentioned, Michael, in your own words, events that were about to unfold, and it would be very interesting for listeners to hear what it is you have to say about that.

Michael – Yes, I do not want to comment on this Bill, and I’m going to now explain to you why. I don’t want to have any energy strings attached to this, because my work is geared and focused towards creating what I called radiant zones, or places of retreat where we can create new economies, and so my friends and clients and I are very active in creating opportunities, for instance today I came from a meeting where we are creating green high tech new application in the medical business. We’re doing a lot of positive things. We’re active in other words, creating what we’re talking about, new economies, we’re buying gold, we’re getting ready for exciting so, you have to understand, you’re going to have levels and levels of realities, or what you call timelines, one can call them timelines or realities, and they will coexist with each other. So now it’s a matter of where we are going to put the focus. So my focus is with my friends, and colleagues and clients around the world, where we are creating opportunity, { Kerry – Yes } and what goes on, on those other levels that you talked about, I’ve said to my friends and my clients, we don’t give any focus or energy to those matters, they can live with the consequences of what they create, and we focus on really positive things that we want to create, and these things will coexist for awhile until these timelines then separate, because as I said in the beginning, we are living now through very unusual phenomenon, type series, like the cherry tree, like other things I mentioned, and, that is interesting. We have to just look at it, observe it, and, stay aloof, and detached of it, while doing what we want to create. So we have to now actually walk these paths of our intentions of what we want to call spirituality, etcetera, and when looking at the astrological alignments, we know that we’re going through two or three or four years now, where there is obviously polarization and tension going on, but that is creative tension out of which, beautiful results will emerge.

Kerry – Ok, well, obviously, we’re right on board with you Michael in that regard, and you’re aware of our Project Avalon { Michael – Yes } and the ground crew, which we have gathered, and are gathering as we speak to put together safe zones where they can live, create projects where they do something creative, and feel good about the future, and begin to create the future as we go. And thank God for the awakening consciousness around the planet in this regard, part of that is certainly creating the success that Project Avalon, and our forum, has been already. But we are also looking towards the future here, and we are calling you to find out if you have anything to say in regard to the astrology of the future, and I know you sent through a link, and you have some things posted on your site about the various planetary alignments and so on that are going to be coming. And maybe you can address some of that, for our listeners at the moment. We’re not going to having a very long phone call here, but we would like it if you could cover some of that astrology for people.

Michael – Yes, well the trends are now that we’re moving into beautiful alignments, for instance, right in the beginning of the year, with the Aquarian conjunction of Jupiter and Neptune and Chiron, lasting to May-June 2009, the full moon of June 2009, and then towards the end of the year, so the whole of 2009, is creating networks, the key word here is creating networks, that’s the idea behind the radiant zones, to create networks of people who help each other in creating new economies, and new technology and solutions, and of course in the economy we’re faced with a situation where, like I told you in May of this year, we have to buy gold, and that’s what we are doing. And that’s what friends and clients are doing, and what people should be doing, is just make sure they stay independent of what is going to happen, economically speaking to the paper money. And I know that what we’re doing, is a lasting experiment and will create, really solutions. What I can say is that the solutions are going to have to come about by people who focus on doing that and nothing else. So this is a complete change in direction of thinking that we have to go through. Now that’s what the astrology shows, we have to now rethink everything that we thought we knew about reality and how reality stacks up. That’s what the main alignment is all about, with this opposition between ________ and Saturn is actual reality is in question now. And this alignment lasts more or less for about two years. So this is a very long story that’s twenty-four months of living through these creative tensions I mentioned and oppositions and squares leading to July of 2010, but all of this is accompanied by extremely beautiful opportunities and chances, so now is the time to be really awake.

Kerry – Ok, and you’ve watched the economies actually going down, and I know you’re stressing buying gold. There are a lot of people out there that don’t necessarily have the wherewithal to buy gold, however, certainly bartering may come to pass, as a means of getting by, in the coming days, as we see a greater economic downturn. Are you seeing the economies actually going by the wayside, at the moment?

Michael – Yes, well I see both, there are opportunities coming along now, where a lot is possible, where you can create your own economies, so I’m not at all for getting by, that concept is, like, foreign to my friends and myself. We don’t want to get by, we want to create a very interesting commonwealth among people who are connected in networks. And how we do this depends on what is around us, so yes, sure you see the economy going down in the sense that the whole paper money, and the whole exchanges and the markets, etcetera, are out for the count, for the moment, and I would assume that probably within a year or two the Federal Reserve will be dissolved, and that, this whole reality that we lived until now is in question. So now is time, of course to wake up and create something of your own. And the barter system is a great part of it, absolutely. You can trade your services against goods, etcetera, so this is all going to become a whole new concept that comes into being in the next two to four years. It has begun, actually it is a reality now.

Kerry – Yes, I think it’s, that’s possible around the world.

Michael – I just want to say that I don’t see any of this in a negative light.

Kerry – I understand. Do you have anything else that you wanted to add this morning while we have you on the line?

Michael – Yes, sure, I would like to say that right now, as the weeks unfold, and the months, all of these trends and events will be dominated by powerful planetary releases, and some of it can be very healing, some of it can be stressful, depending on where you stand, how you look at it, and this is why I’m saying that the best we can do now is to be really fluid and stay in observing mode and not attached to the outside events and to what is happening to these larger political economic trends, and instead focus on our own lives and our friends and our networks, and create together, opportunities and work on that. And put all our effort and energy into this, and this will go very well because the astrology would show that now is a very good time to get started with it. I’m extremely positive, I mean I can say to you that my clients and my friends, we are very happy about this and we are going about doing our things. I been doing it now for awhile { Kerry – Yeah } so to us, we carry on. It’s looking good. Here in Europe, things are ok, and my friends in the United States and in Canada, all over the world, we’re connected to create what we want to do for each one. So, we’re looking at all of this from a completely different viewpoint, this is another perspective, and I think the cherry tree I was telling you about, sums it up, we are going to live through very unusual phenomenon. We will see things, that on the face of it don’t make sense, and so we will have the layers of reality, and we will be looking at that, and observing it, and thinking about it a little bit, what this can mean in our lives. So this is, I think this is exciting.

Kerry – Right. Well, we definitely would agree with you there.

Mutual Laughter

Kerry – At any rate, thank you very much Michael St.Clair for spending a little time with us, this morning, and just giving us your take on current events and what may be coming in the future here. So, I’m going to let you go, because we are getting another call, and take care, ok?

Michael – Ok, thank you so much, all the best to you, you be well, ok?

Mutual Good Byes

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My comments:

~ What you appreciate, appreciates ~
~ What you see depends upon where you look ~
~ Intention leads to Attention/Focus which leads to Creation ~

~ Michael did not dominant the conversation, yet he artfully transformed an inquiry on how bad things are into a tapestry of what we are creating. ~

~ SO FRIENDS, SHALL WE BE IN DOOM/GLOOM, OR BLOOM? ~

~ much love ~
Attachments:

Last edited by StClair; 11-10-2008 at 11:23 AM.
Old 11-10-2008, 11:20 AM   #2
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default The Obsidian Mirror

Above original from this link
http://stclairzone.ning.com/forum/to...024Comment6555

Source of statements following:
http://Light-Seeds.com/New.html
and
http://Passage11.com/Mirror.htm

Has the other future formed?

An esoteric approach...

No, it has actually not formed yet. Ahead of us are several futures, like fingers of a hand. What was percieved a week ago was a mist of time. When a seer looks into the future she or he sees "ether." We might perceive it as "clouds" or a probable future inside that mist. The one that takes form is the one we will live.

Inside the Uranus-Saturn opposition which lasts a while into 2010... we see a "transition" from probable to actual future. That future then becomes a cycle out of which it is difficult to escape once it has formed. That cycle once formed play out, and only then can a new cycle with a new chain of events form and that is what forms a new future.

So as we observe the NOW, being in the now, we are intransition with many inner Sagittarius planets showing up soon. Mars and Sun are soon to enter the sign of the archer.

A timeline intrusion forms best with Sagittarius planets in my experience. This is when technology is used to effect the beginning of a cycle and turn it into a desired way to forcibly create a future that is not necessarily part of the natural behavior of the people on the planet at that moment. I hope this makes sense as it is discussed in minute detail in FORESEEN and you see it applied now.

So is the prediction correct or not? Well you see now the timeline intrusion happening and the cycle might last into 2012 and or into 2020, as we will see...

Remember again what I said about the ",mist of time" and that is why it is hard to see beyond the transition zone at this moment.

This I am allowed to share. A powerful force is trying to create a reality that we ourselves have not created. This is why some advanced ones have explained to me before I wrote my book that we call is a "spiritual war" - the enemy of mankind has the technology to do that timeline intrusion, and the desired result is an attack on our spiritual consciousness worldwide, because that "other" force does not want mankind to evolve.

Hope now it is clearer.

We are not using what we have in our genetics, and that is why the others are getting away with their plans.

Knowing that this was potentially possible I suggested in defensive answer to that the radiant zones. So i gave you a solution instead of a prediction.

HIDING THE OBSIDIAN MIRROR

The seers who work for me are explaining a number of things to me, which I will "translate" to you now as succinctly as possible, as I asked on behalf of some of my friends around the world if there was (as I felt and hinted at in my audio file) another timeline in the works unfolding, to intercept the anti reality timeline intrusion now in the apparent works.

Bullet point answer pull-quote:

"The future is currently hidden from most of us so as to prevent an active manipulation of the outcome."

The divisions between all the people on the planet in one particularly violent timeline are extreme. That reality will end up destroying itself. Or as I stated it to Kerry Cassidy on November 5th, the controllers are not in control of the future events.

Ordinary people around the world are not in a state of extreme hatred to the point that we would be attracting the timeline which the controllers would like to impose artificially. Therefore we still have options of timelines that the violent ones do not have anylonger.

During the next weeks and months, truth will be its own protection. Krishnamurti used to say - and I simplify and paraphrase him... "it is better that the future comes from the unknown."

The future is being hidden from the human consciousness so that this future cannot be manipulated. Because it is unknown, it is making control-orientated institutions extremely afraid. They cannot deal with the unknown. And so in reality the unknown protects us.

This is why from now on we will not ask my seers any more questions. The mirror of Galadriel will now be hidden for a while until the events show us the way. This is why you saw me do what I did during the last few weeks. What was stated in the above few paragraphs is very important. It is our protection. I trust you understand.
Old 11-10-2008, 01:53 PM   #3
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Cooperation with Project Camelot

Hi Michael,

I am happy to read your insights here on Project Avalon again. Thank you.

Still holding space for you...

Jenny

Old 11-10-2008, 02:48 PM   #4
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default The space to hold

Hi Jenny thanks very much
My space to hold is at http://stclairzone.ning.com -
That is where all the essential news comes from now.

Saruman's predictions to Gandalf

These are quotes from:
The Fellowship of the Ring

* Sauron has regained much of his former strength. He cannot yet take physical form, but his spirit has lost none of its potency. Concealed within his fortress, the Lord of Mordor sees all -- his gaze pierces cloud, shadow, earth and flesh. You know of what I speak, Gandalf -- a great Eye... lidless... wreathed in flame.

* The hour is later than you think. Sauron's forces are already moving. The Nine have left Minas Morgul. They crossed the River Isen on Midsummer's Eve, disguised as riders in black. They will find the Ring… and kill the one who carries it.

* You did not seriously think that a hobbit could contend with the will of Sauron? There are none who can. Against the power of Mordor there can be no victory. We must join with him, Gandalf. We must join with Sauron. It would be wise, my friend.

The Two Towers

* The world is changing. Who now has the strength to stand against the armies of Isengard and Mordor? To stand against the might of Sauron and Saruman and the union of the two towers?

* The old world will burn in the fires of industry. Forests will fall. A new order will rise. We will drive the machine of war with the sword and the spear and the iron fist of the Orc. We have only to remove those who oppose us.

* A new power is rising. Its victory is at hand! This night, the land would be stained with the blood of Rohan! March to Helms Deep! Leave none alive!

... But in the end the forces of Sauron and Saruman were defeated. I trust that this is self evident. Let me summarize this once more: Saruman tries to convince Gandalf that all hope is lost and that he Gandalf ought to join his forces. And that it would be a good thing for "Sauron" to rule "Middle Earth."

Why ask Gandalf to join? Because Saruman knows Gandalf is the superior magician time traveler, and he needs him to win. My point is Saruman was then proven wrong, and eventually also defeated in resounding and terminal ways.

What's New: http://Light-Seeds.com/New.html
with many new active link pages to my new seer sites.

Last edited by StClair; 11-10-2008 at 03:05 PM.
Old 11-10-2008, 02:59 PM   #5
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Hi Michael,

Yes, I know as you know that I know.

But when I say; holding space it means holding energetic space, not a virtual or real life space.
My mssion is related to yours and our paths will converge in the end.

Jenny

Old 11-10-2008, 04:45 PM   #6
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

Michael,

alright, there has to be a synchronicity here... two days ago I had the urge to re-watch/read Lord of the Rings and in the midst of The Two Towers as of last night.

the universe amazes me.

non-sequiter--> not capitalizing the first words in my sentences shows that I am a non-conformist/rebel.

take care Michael

John aka#404
Paraphrased:
"I wish the ring had never come to me, I wish none of this had ever happened." - Frodo

"So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." - Gandalf

Last edited by John aka#404; 11-10-2008 at 07:18 PM.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:01 AM   #7
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default St.Clair Blog at Avalon

Hi "404" :-)

Good to see you again...

I still keep the blog pages
at http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3364 going because many are following this - and from there those who like can find out more on my other pages and networks... and yes definitely The Lord of The Rings is perhaps the most powerful prophecy alive as it is a living prediction morphing through the ages we are a part of...

11.11. NOON Euro-Time
full moon soon, things are good...

Tags
palin 2012, st.clair