Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:37 PM   #1
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Walkins - What are they?

Initiate posted this elsewhere:

Start Initiate--------------------------------

"One thing that has puzzled me is the concept of walk-ins

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=21147

Walk-ins

Walk-ins are people from other dimensions who have walked in to the body of a person here on earth. In all cases there is a contract made before the host, the original soul, is born for this to occur.

Walk-ins use this method to enter the earth plane when their mission requires that begin soon after they arrive. Their mission necessitates they skip the birth and adolescent stage and come into an adult body. This is not always the case. Some walk-ins come into much younger bodies, but this is more the exception than the rule. When a child walk-in occurs, it is because the soul coming in needs the experiences of childhood and adolescence as a foundation for their mission. Childhood and adolescent walk-ins usually don’t awaken until they reach adulthood.

Indications of a walk-in are:

1. Usually occur during a traumatic event in the host soul’s life such as a severe illness or a car accident. Many come in during a near death experience. This is the most common way for walk-ins to exchange places, but it is not the only way. Yet, most all cases the walk-in occurs when the host is unconscious.

2. They all of a sudden, have little or no connection with some family members.

3. Divorce occurs usually within 3 years after the walk-in has arrived.

4. Ongoing physical pain in the neck and shoulders that wasn’t there before the walk-in.

5. Loss of coordination and memory lapses. Trouble with speech.

6. Sudden change in tastes such as food, clothing and decor.

7. Sudden loss of interest in career and hobbies. New ones are found along with a sudden interest in all things spiritual.

8. Strong knowing that they have a mission to accomplish though they may not remember what it is at the present time.

9. Some walk-ins have memories of their home world or ship. They even have memory of their incarnate forms being sustained through a form of cryogenics (spelling?) that is far superior to ours.

Walk-ins have a more challenging role on earth because they have spent most of their incarnation on another plane of existence and then come to earth in the middle to later part of that incarnation.

Is this not like demon possession? How valid is the contract? Does anyone have an oppionion on this?

-------------------------------END INITIATE--------------

Start 14 Chakras -----------------------------------------------

Great topic to open up. I have met people who claim to be walk ins, and frankly, there story makes sense to me when they tell it.

James Casbolt who post in this forum occasionally with whistleblower stuff (and who is way to underground and Bill and Kerry most definitely should have given him a chance with an interview, and who unfortunately is not posting nowadays - I affirm he is safe) claims to be a walk in. And frankly, I believe him.

--

So what's teh deal with walkins? As with everything, there are many different types of walk-ins, no one answer.

I will briefly share my understandings:

Some walkins are indeed nefarious, they basically steal the body vehicle and come in. Dark Et's do this for sure. But it's not exactly easy, they can't just do it to anyone, but it is a fact that it does occur.

Now that being said, there are also times when a soul that is here no longer wants to be here in any way, and is basically totally suicidal or done with it and unable to keep going. It is possible, sometimes, for that soul and it's I AM Self to make an agreement to give up the body vehicle to a decent folk walk in, who may be ET, spiritual being or other. Then that being who comes in will have some memories.

Frankly, I believe most walkins will have a bit of an ego, thinking they are superior because they come from space or whatever. But reality is, we're all here to overcome ego, and those who are able to surrender the ego the most are those who will be an open door for solutions from the infinite. Also, many of the 'regular type people here' are very high souls that were willing to go through the whole process from start to finish over many lifetimes. So being a walk in, doesn't make a soul more advanced than those that are here, but certainly they have a reason for being here, the good ones, and often that can even be just to balance karma at this important time...

Now the nefarious walk ins are you could say dark, demonic, STS ET's etc... I recommend elsewhere and recommend again here, that people work with Archangel Michael for protection ~ or Jesus ~ or God ~ or your own I AM ~ (and quite honestly, if your Eastern, you may feel more comfortable calling to Shiva ~ Do So!) but affirm you are protected and do not hesitate to call if you are ever in a dire situation where something is definitely attacking and trying to get you out of you...

Now that being said, chances of this happening are very very slim. Fear is not good, so not trying to cause any fear here. You are here for a reason, and that reason is to help bring in a much better age for all of humanity. So Live and enjoy Life...

But that is my two cents on walk-ins...

Anyone else like to share?
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:47 PM   #2
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Walkins - What are they?

14Chakra's: Interesting discussion....I was not aware of James Casbolt being a walk-in.

Just wondering how you know so much details about walk-ins.....are you one
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:00 AM   #3
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Yah, James claims he is a walk-in, I read it on his Website back in the day. This is basically how he says broke free from the MI6 guys etc., he walked in and was able to see through the illusions to a certain degree and break free. From what I remember, he says he was Paladian.

How many people have listened to James story? Almost none, but it's a great story, I believe a piece to the puzzle and the truth is often hidden in plain sight ~ so often ignored.

As for how I understand stuff or 'believe I understand stuff' ~ I just keep movin, searching, finding, meeting people, etc. I'm no walk-in baby ~ I'm doin the hard way like you are

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-12-2009 at 12:16 AM.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:28 AM   #4
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Hey 14!

Any link for his story???

I do not like the very idea of some entity entering other `s body and ruling them.
The thing is that demons and their masters DO try that with some persons. All those stories about contract for selling your soul???
They are true.

Christ said that what is worthy for us to gain whole world and lost our soul?

Simply whom ever wants to enter other person`s body ,by my opinion , is not good.
Good guys through out history never ever did that. They advised,counseled, helped ,materialized but NEVER possessed anybody!
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:50 AM   #5
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
Hey 14!

Any link for his story???

I do not like the very idea of some entity entering other `s body and ruling them.
The thing is that demons and their masters DO try that with some persons. All those stories about contract for selling your soul???
They are true.

Christ said that what is worthy for us to gain whole world and lost our soul?

Simply whom ever wants to enter other person`s body ,by my opinion , is not good.
Good guys through out history never ever did that. They advised,counseled, helped ,materialized but NEVER possessed anybody!
You'd have to do your own research on Casbolt, not sure if his site is still up, hopefully he will come by the forum again and you can ask him about it!

I understand apprehension to this subject. Of course, nefarious walkins is seriously nasty business. However, sometimes, it really is in Divine order from my understanding. World is ruled by Free Will.

The absolute reality is that YOU ARE NOT YOUR BODY. Our bodies are vehicles, they are not us.

So in the case where a walk in is an agreed upon event and in divine order, the soul that was in the body, simply moves on to different reality and eventually will reincarnate again to get it right.

My understanding is, that when it's an agreed upon event and in Divine order, the soul that's leaving really is pretty much good for dead if they stick around. They have had usually a fairly tramatic experience here and want out badly.

Another absolute reality is that everything is karmic. We create a lot of karma here unfortunately, and we have to balance it before we can move on to where it is we are supposed to go. Someone who has a tough life and has basically totally given up, who prays for this kind of thing even, can make good karma for enabling this trade off if the incoming soul serves a divine purpose.

For example, in Casbolt's scenario, I would personally guess that if the other soul didn't leave, then the James Casbolt that became a whistleblower, would have continued working for the elite, or not be here on this planet anymore. So in that case, it can be helpful.

(James if you ever read this, sorry for using you as an example , maybe you can share since your an expert!)

What's happening here on planet earth is truly Cosmic. There are many many stories playing out and all realities connect.

As much as we'd like the "Truth" outside of us to be simple so that we can wrap our human heads around it, that's not the case. Truth is infinite. Surrender to the 'still small voice inside' is what will enable us to climb in Truth both inner and outer.

Walk-ins are another fun piece of the puzzle of Truth in my humble opinion.

And don't judge others is what I say! Your experience is different, but we're all here to learn and come up higher ~ ~ ~ ;-)
Old 12-12-2009, 12:53 AM   #6
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

People take for granted the work put in to live an incarnation here on earth. For some only a few years can be done and up the scale.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 01:07 AM   #7
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

here is another perspective:

WALK-INS -- SATANIC INFILLING OF THE PERSON
However, Satan has a counterfeit filling for his believers, and this is the topic of discussion for our program today. Christian author, Constance Cumbey, strongly emphasizes in her book, "The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow", that the one common binding ingredient among all these various groups is their common "mystical experiences". This term refer to the religious teachings common to all these various groups. Whatever name the group is using, they uniformly teach that man can perfect himself through the practice of ancient religious techniques, of meditation and through following the guidance of their own "Guiding Spirits".
Meditation is the technique whereby a person empties his mind of all conscious thought, while chanting a series of repetitive words or phrases as many times as possible. Once a person does this repeatedly, he/she will begin to experience the phenomenon whereby the mind begins to lose its normal contact with the body. This phenomena is called an "Out-of-Body" experience, and is very common in occultic circles.
Once the mind loses its normal connection with the body the person then is ready to meet his/her "Guiding Spirit". Christian author, Johanna Michaelson, captures the Satanic essence of meditation and Guiding Spirits in her book, "The Beautiful Side Of Evil". Guiding Spirits identify themselves by name, including Jesus Christ, the Virgin Mary, or one of the Apostles. The person who is involved is truly deceived into thinking they have just discovered THE one, true way to actually come into contact with God. In reality, they have just come into contact with a Satanic demon, who has temporarily transformed himself into a being appearing very kind, gentle, and wise. The stage is set for these demonic beings to manipulate and mislead their human victims. These people have become demonically possessed.
Millions upon millions of today's Americans have participated in this type of activity, resulting in demonic possession in degrees ranging from mild to severe. At this point, we need to reach an understanding as to the nature of Satanic demon possession. Most of us associate demonic possession with the stories of the New Testament where demon-possessed people were violent, were afflicted with mental and physical diseases, where it was very obvious to everyone that the person was demonically afflicted or possessed.
All these manifestations are, indeed, truly associated with demonic possession; however, a demonically-possessed person does not necessarily display these characteristics in all cases. Many people have been demonically possessed for their entire lives without the common people around them having the least knowledge of it. These possessed people might seem very normal in every respect. The author of the "Dictionary of the Bible" states that the demon which is possessing the individual begins the process whereby he effects "the complete or incomplete loss of the sufferer's reason or power of will; his action, his words, and almost his thoughts are mastered by the evil spirit, till his personality seems to be destroyed...or overborne as to produce the consciousness of a twofold will within him, like that sometimes felt in a dream."
This sentence captures the essence of what New Age doctrine calls "raising the level of one's consciousness". Slowly, gradually, and benevolently, the demonic spirit takes complete control over the entire mind and personality of the possessed person. As long as it fulfills the plans of the demonic spirit, the victim will appear as normal and happy as you can imagine.
In today's America, millions of people have opened themselves up to demonic possession in just this way. As you examine the writings of the New Age Movement, you discover a horrible truth -- the leaders of the New World Order are demon possessed, and their Guiding Spirits have revealed to them that the New World Order cannot be established until millions of people are similarly possessed. A good example of this possession is found in Alice Bailey's monumentally-important book, "The Externalisation of the Hierarchy ", in which it is revealed that a demon by the name of "Master D.K." wrote this book through her. Many of the authors and leaders of the New Age Movement have admitted that they are in daily contact with their Guiding Spirits -- and nobody blinks an eye. The initiated accept this condition as benevolent and coveted. This possession is nothing more than Satan's counterfeit in-fillingof God's Holy Spirit of a born-again believer. Make no mistake about the fact that demon possession is rampant in America today.
What we will show you today is that the Plan for a New World Order has developed to the point where this demonic possession has reached a new level. We will share this new level with you today, quoting primarily from Ruth Montgomery in her book, "Herald Of The New Age". Montgomery writes entirely by "automatic writing", which is defined as "writing produced when a person goes into an altered state and a spirit entity takes over a person's arm and hand to communicate". (The New Age Dictionary). Of course, this spirit entity is assumed to be benevolent, and they certainly present themselves as such. Montgomery's spirit entity just so happens to be a committee, identified repeatedly in her books as "Lily, Art, and the Group". Montgomery identifies them as "discarnate beings" who telepathically communicate to her about the coming New Age of peace and safety. While these Guides have communicated with her on many issues, we want to discuss one of their most interesting and relevant subjects, because the time of its impact is now upon us; once you understand what is occurring, you will make more sense out of current events.

more here:

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...h/walk_ins.htm

does any of this truth resonate with anyone? My gut feeling is it's onto something but I don't truely know.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 01:42 AM   #8
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

For me personally, one of the things I have learned on the path is that Truth is not black or white. Nor is it Grey. Truth is the middle Way.

Fundamentalist of all types quickly condemn anything that is not in their current level of understanding or belief system as "satan" / "demonic" etc.

They feel it is safer for them that way. And if they have literally zero discernment, than this is true to a point.

However, those who choose to Be will BE. Those who hide their talents out of fear expecting their limited beliefs to 'save them', I would suggest will not find the salvation they seek and may indeed have their talents taken away from them for not being willing to break out of their mental boxes and burying their talents in the ground out of fear, often even all the while judging those who are willing to multiply their talents, practice their discernment and move beyond black and white thinking.

As we experiment, grow, look outside of our mental boxes, we find higher truths, because there is always MORE, this is the Way.

Truth is so infinite that almost anything can have some truth to it, but it is not the only truth and will always have some illusion in it as well.

Is a walk-in "demonic". Well, "demonic" in itself is a pretty vague term that can be used to cover a lot of ground, regardless, of course YES this is a possibility.

Now that being said, is it the only possibility? Well in a black and white fundamentalist world (which is not truth, rather limiting beliefs), that would be the case. However, there is the middle Way and there is always MORE to the story...

That's what I believe

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-12-2009 at 01:48 AM.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:36 AM   #9
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder if walk ins have to ask permission from the parasitical leaders to enter. Ive theorized that some would be allowed in if they never would speak the direct truth. They can influence the collective indirectly whether good or bad and try to use their power for whatever they want to do. And if they speak the truth will be eliminated.

I think this is under the topic of Reincarnation and the rules thereby.

As far as why. I think the best and the worst of souls are incarnate here. This world poses interesting dynamics. The difficulty of revealing the idea of "hiding in plain sight", can one remember with a mass of conditioning, emotional energy, materialism, etc... You can be cosmic here and not have to let anyone know.

Last edited by Magamud; 12-12-2009 at 12:47 AM.
Old 12-12-2009, 01:52 AM   #10
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
14Chakra's: Interesting discussion....I was not aware of James Casbolt being a walk-in.

Just wondering how you know so much details about walk-ins.....are you one
Old 12-12-2009, 02:14 AM   #11
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Gratitude for sharing these links Initiate.

Now I will say, that while I do tend to believe James in that he is probably a walk-in and have no question personally that he is good folk, not a bad guy by any means, I am not saying I agree with all of his conclusions in his book or all his beliefs etc.

I believe we all have pieces of the puzzle and I'm grateful to James for sharing his as they help put more pieces in place in the grand puzzle. While I respect James, I believe like any other source, we all have our own illusions and limiting understandings or beliefs. So I'm not suggesting the material from James is by any means perfect.

For quick example, I would suggest contrary to James stuff:

Angels are Angels, not ET's. Although, fallen angels can certainly be ET's.

And

I believe Fullford and this ninja business is totally ridiculous.

That was from the first page just browsing.

I suggest James experiences are fairly legit and worth reading about for those who are interested in this kinda stuff, whereas opinions about cosmic truth and info gathered from other sources or beliefs based on what they teach u there in the whole Illuminati gang is as real as anything anyone else believes, we see through a glass darkly here and that includes walk-ins.

Anyway, discernment is the Way ~ quite a journey indeed ~

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-12-2009 at 02:22 AM.
Old 12-12-2009, 02:55 AM   #12
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Gratitude for sharing these links Initiate.

Now I will say, that while I do tend to believe James in that he is probably a walk-in and have no question personally that he is good folk, not a bad guy by any means, I am not saying I agree with all of his conclusions in his book or all his beliefs etc.

I believe we all have pieces of the puzzle and I'm grateful to James for sharing his as they help put more pieces in place in the grand puzzle. While I respect James, I believe like any other source, we all have our own illusions and limiting understandings or beliefs. So I'm not suggesting the material from James is by any means perfect.

For quick example, I would suggest contrary to James stuff:

Angels are Angels, not ET's. Although, fallen angels can certainly be ET's.

And

I believe Fullford and this ninja business is totally ridiculous.

That was from the first page just browsing.

I suggest James experiences are fairly legit and worth reading about for those who are interested in this kinda stuff, whereas opinions about cosmic truth and info gathered from other sources or beliefs based on what they teach u there in the whole Illuminati gang is as real as anything anyone else believes, we see through a glass darkly here and that includes walk-ins.

Anyway, discernment is the Way ~ quite a journey indeed ~
Are Angels part of the universe they help to fashion and mold as instruments of the creator or are they independent of the fabric of the universe? I ask this question because if they are part of the universe then it would seem that any entity that is not of this earth can be considered extra-terrestrial by definition.

Part 4 of James Story about the Lucifer war has cropped up in so many places. Even the bible and the great flood in Noah's Times and his grandad Enoch.

THE LUCIFERIAN WARS

The Galactic Confederation has a policy of non-intervention in the history of a planet’s developing population; however, like any council, there will be different viewpoints. Now we get into the real secrets of the “Angels” and the ancient galactic battle known by the Pleiadians as the Luciferian Wars. The simple fact is that the beings known in religious texts as Lucifer, Michael, Azazel, Raphael, Gabriel, and Uriel were/are physical extra-terrestrials.

Michael is originally based around Aldebaran in the Pleiades, Azazel from the Sirius, Raphael from Regulus, Gabriel from Fomalhaut, and Uriel from Antares. However, all these beings have ultimately deep connections with the Pleiades star system. Lucifer has a very complex story and cannot be covered here. At one time, before the rebellion of the being, they were all ultimately taking orders from Lucifer, and Azazel outranked Michael. Some say Azazel was the first to rebel when God told him he must serve humans, as they were created in his image. Apparently, he said, “Why should a Son of Fire (angel) bow down before a Son of Clay (human)?”

This was the probable cause of the Luciferian Wars of the Watchers. At the time of the fall, Lucifer ordered all his forces and star ships to converge in the Lyra star sector. Michael, being the loyal soldier he is, came with his Aldebaran military forces. He was not aware their leader had rebelled against the ultimate authority and was following orders. When he arrived in the Lyra sector, he realised what had happened, and this was the first stage of the war. Azazel and 200 Watchers opened a stargate from Lyra and were the first rebels to arrive on Earth on My Hermon. They were quickly pursued by Michael’s forces; however, Michael was warned by Uriel that he and his forces would be pulled into “incarnation” cycles, because of Earth’s gravity, if they prosecuted this military campaign against Azazel and his forces on Earth. If Michael was to go through with this, he would become transfixed and trapped in this solar system and the war would rage on for thousands of years.

He could not let this evil sweep unhindered across the planet and went ahead with his plan. We are now seeing the final stages of the Watcher wars played out in front of us.

In the best-selling science fiction book series called The Horus Heresy, the Watcher wars are detailed in incredible detail. The guys writing these books are either high level masons or part of the intelligence community. Michael was the genetic father of the Tribe of Dan, as he started that bloodline with a female watcher from the planet Hoova.

You can read hundreds of pages of proof of angels/watchers being physical ETs in Andrew Collins book From the Ashes of Angels. Andy and Barry King were good friends in the past, and before Andy became famous with his groundbreaking book, they performed a ritual in a certain woodland in the UK with another man. Their aim was to harness the power of the Watchers, and this they did very effectively to cause themselves to go down in the pages of history.

Just after this, Andy’s book became a bestseller, and Barry King ended up working at the AL/499 underground facility in Berkshire and met ETs face to face.

The handlers of Project Mannequin knew I was coming before I was born, as they viewed my life on the Zetan “Looking Glass” technology that is kept at Area 51 and other places. I am briefed on every current Looking Glass session by Lincoln, but it does not always get it right. The machine only views possible futures.
Old 12-12-2009, 03:24 AM   #13
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Angels are designed to be the bringers of Light from the spiritual realms to the physical realms. They are messengers of God. They are Feeling Beings. For example, they are Love, Purity, Joy, Faith etc.

Angels are indeed not ET's.

As it says in Revelations, Michael and his legions banished the fallen angels from the spiritual realm, so many of these fallen angels did indeed take on physical bodies. However, non-fallen angels are Beings of Light that are meant to be the connection between the Spiritual realms and the physical realms. We are a team.

It's important to understand that the 4,5, and 6 are all physical dimensions like the one we are in, (only vibrating differently). Angels move between the higher spiritual realms (Above true 6th) and the co-creators in the lower dimensions (including the et's that are in the 4,5 and 6 ~ Description of dimensions is here: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16911 )

Here, if you would like to see some good representations of Angels you can take a look at some of very inspired images here:

http://www.mariusfineart.com/Gallery1.html

And consider spending some time connecting with these images and the Beings they are of and 'feeling' for yourself.

At this point, I'm almost (but not quite) a little disappointed I actually mentioned James as being a wonderful source of info, because again, while I respect James very much for speaking out, I disagree with most of his interpretations of the big picture in these documents, however, I find his personal experiences as a child soldier and stuff like that to be very interesting and worthwhile reading. ~~~

I believe the reality is that the galaxy itself is a fallen place (but the whole thing is about to rise higher and it is definitely not fallen everywhere but a lot of it has been), and walk-ins will be taking with them whatever ET beliefs they had when they were up there. They were not Christ Beings up there, and they are not Christ Beings down here (yet), so we all have our own illusions to work through. Spiritual Truth is higher than ET's, why people are afraid to look beyond the ET's I can only surmise is the matrix at work personally.

We're all in this together now, and it's up to each one of us, walk in or not, to come up higher in Truth .

I also don't know that his walk in story is mentioned in these materials, it was elsewhere I believe.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-12-2009 at 08:07 AM.
Old 12-12-2009, 03:40 AM   #14
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Oh what a tangled web we weave.

I want to know more about angels but out of interest as entities of creation. I understand them to be the instruments of creation. To be respected yes. They are God's first creation. They are the elohim. This is my understanding from the research I have done. I would like to see them but have been unable to make personal contact with them for what ever reason. I am sure when the need arises it will happen.

Has anyone made physical contact with them? I know it is a spiritual thing but surely there must be some emperical evidence somewhere?
Old 12-12-2009, 04:28 AM   #15
softwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Back in the 1980s I began making calls to angels for assistance. Over the years they answered me as the need arose. Archangel Michael is one who has stepped in several times to save my life. I have seen myself at night joining his bands of blue angels while wielding a blue light saber type sword and going forth to cut free those on the earth from dark entities and things of an astral nature. He is very tall and has a large wing span. Here's a good lens about him:

http://www.squidoo.com/archangel-mic...e=ladykimberli

These blue flame angels are truly powerful and can step in at a moment's notice to rescue us from dangerous situations. I really believe in their presence.

I have on occasion seen other angels as well. They are here to look after us in many different ways.
softwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 06:57 AM   #16
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

The 'walk-ins' subject is something that's strongly connected to the alleged 'Anti-Christ/Lucifer' personification of Supriem David Rockefeller.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 05:20 PM   #17
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Walkins - What are they?

"Walk-ins are people from other dimensions who have walked in to the body of a person here on earth. In all cases there is a contract made before the host, the original soul, is born for this to occur.

Walk-ins use this method to enter the earth plane when their mission requires that begin soon after they arrive. Their mission necessitates they skip the birth and adolescent stage and come into an adult body. This is not always the case. Some walk-ins come into much younger bodies, but this is more the exception than the rule. When a child walk-in occurs, it is because the soul coming in needs the experiences of childhood and adolescence as a foundation for their mission. Childhood and adolescent walk-ins usually don’t awaken until they reach adulthood."

maybe ~ jesus could have been a walk-in?
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 05:30 PM   #18
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Walk-ins like anything else, is extremely complex and varied in the types ~ and yes, I agree that the power elite can use different bodies potentially to walk back into when there tricks are working (which I personally wouldn't expect to continue much longer - just a hunch)

My view on Jesus is that he was very much a Man like you or me.

Did he not constantly refer to himself as the "Son of Man"?

Jesus awakened to the reality that he was an extension of the infinite, like you and I can indeed awaken to the reality that we are extensions of the infinite ~ I and my Father are One ~ I am not the doer for it is the Father within that does the work.

Walk-ins, while they may maintain some memories from their previous state, are not necessarilly higher than souls that are embodied here.

Doing it from the ground up, going through the challenge of being born and having to remember, awaken, is where the challenge is at for many of us!

The reality is that God lives very much in the least among us as well as the greatest among us and the greatest among us are the greatest servants of all.

Don't limit what God can do through us. Christ consciousness can Be born in you, like it was born in Jesus, if we Follow the Way that Jesus and other Masters have showed us, the path to the surrendering of the carnal mind in exchange for the mind of Oneness, the Christ mind ~

Let this mind BE in you that also was in Christ Jesus ~
Old 12-12-2009, 06:40 PM   #19
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Walkins - What are they?

"Doing it from the ground up, going through the challenge of being born and having to remember, awaken, is where the challenge is at for many of us!"

yes~
I agree
life on this plane is very difficult to say the least~
a walk-in's challenges are no different and quite unique.

Note;

I am a humble human

I am of the infinite

and

I am a walk-in

you could say I'm outting myself

that's all~
I have too say in regards to this subject.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 06:43 PM   #20
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Gio ~

Nice to have you 'walkin' among us

Yes, I'm not suggesting walk-ins have it any easier! ~~~ We all have our own cross to bear ~

However, this thread was started to discuss walk-ins ~ and voila, we have a living example, so please do share kind sir ~

OR perhaps publicly it is scary? People sometimes react to things they do not understand... I do understand that ~ However, the door is opened, why shut it so soon again?

Much Unconditional Love to you for sharing ~ Gratitude for Being you Gio, and same goes for all of us ~~~~ Coming up higher together ~ growing together ~ that is what Oneness is All about
Old 12-12-2009, 07:14 PM   #21
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Well said 14Chakras

There is also a good book that I read by Ruth Montgomery on the subject of walk-ins. I read it so fast I don't remember what it said.

I have had one experience that I am aware of, where the walk-in I had encountered was an Angelic walk-in. She explained to me when her host was young, at around 3-4, that she had experienced much in the ways of abuse. So much so that the little girl wanted to die. So it was a choice made by the little girl to nullify her contract and to allow another to walk-in. The process took about 3 months because it also involved many adjustments in terms of frequency and the integration of the seat of the soul. She also said something in the effect that the reason was so that the physical body would not be wasted. When she walked in, she still had to endure the abuse for years afterward.

It also took me a while to discover she was a walk-in and it was also part of a test to take on my part to discover that on the spiritual ladder. I remember asking her, are you a walk-in, and the look on her face. I had passed the test and she then asked me how did I know? That opened up the door in a major way and later on down the road I was able to acquire validation as to her being an Angelic walk-in. Of course I had to do a series of tests to get to that point, but it was well worth everything that I learned. I also saw her wings and that was amazing to see. They weren't feathered either. Also very large. My preconceptions of Angels took a whole different outlook after that. I had spent about 9 months with her and we did many things together as that was part of my training with the Angelic realm. And to this day I do not remember her name. Very strange when I think about that. I passed all the tests she gave me, but mind you I had to work at it. It is not something you learn from a book. At least a book I have been able to find as of yet. My life has not been the same since that experience

Namaste' to the Angelic realm.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:47 PM   #22
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

James casbolts story is a little more complex than just being a walk in.
James or i shall call him Michael because it is Michael who writes on this forum is one of three clones, he won't mind me saying this he has posted all this information before and is all in his posts if you wish to read it.
There are three in all James, Michael and Uriel, all children were born through 3 different mothers.
James is not here with us today he is living on the crystal city not sure where this is but i am sure james (michael) will tell you when he returns, which he has said he will probably in the new year.
Michael has had many incarnations he says it is karma and this life he chose to suffer a terrible childhood to regain his status in the higher realms.
I can not speculate on some of the ritual initiations he has had to deal with it would be better to read his posts to get the facts about these but i know it was performed by certain factions.

Some walk ins have been pulled through in this manner ritualistically for either esoteric reasons and some in cases where future agendas are to be put into place.
I believe i am a walk in also i also believe it took place as a ritual a famous actor was involved i was around 4 or 5 at the time i may have been younger this would have been in the early 50's.
I have been given knowledge that i came through because i am here to do a job in future times, i also have never incarnated here on Earth before i do feel i come from a higher dimension, i do not like saying these things because i do not wish others to think me of being higher than anyone else we are all of the same no one better just on different journeys.
I have lived 3 lives this one, one on the planet terra in the taygeta star system this is the Pleiades. and one other which i have little memories of but a much higher technology being i feel.
I am connected to James but it will only be revealed if he wishes it to be so. He is currently putting all the pieces in to place on his own thread and he will no doubt divulge in time.
There can be malevolent walk ins i agree but there are some really beautiful ones also who are here helping and assisting with Earths healing.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:33 PM   #23
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

hmmm... now this is a thread huh? I say blockbuster ~

Touching on quite few subjects here:

1) Walk-ins
2) Angels, the nature of Angels, Angels NOT being ET's (and gratitude for sharing that interesting story and testing you went through Lionhawk)
3) 2 Avalon members who experience their lives as walk-ins (gratitude for sharing) ~ who's next?

And thanks to Jacqui D.
4) Clones ~ James and his 3 clones ? This is news to me...
5) Being from a 'higher dimension'
6) Being conscious of living in other dimensions while living here now.

My take on 4 - 6.

4) James and his two other clones. This I would need more info on to understand what is being said here. Certainly clones is fine, makes sense, but that would still mean 3 different souls in 3 different bodies, not one soul in 3 bodies. So I'm confused about what is being talked about here. They each would have shared different childhoods and different experiences. They would be completely different people, just same DNA I suppose (which isn't who they actually are). So I need more clarification here to understand what is being said here.

5) Many souls, including ones that have never been here, and including ones that volunteered to come here couple hundred thousand years ago (the original 144,000) to help raise up this planet are from higher dimensions. And the reality is that many of the souls native to this planet were in the Etheric / True 6th dimension before the planet fell in consciousness 400,000 years ago (or so). Lemuria was in the True 6th, Etheric before the fall and so were the humans embodied there (that are now here).

So point being, there is a very significant number of souls here from higher dimensions here now (and some have been here doing the ground work longer than others ). The raising back up of planet Earth and it's inhabitants is essentially the raising back up to where it was and we were prior to the fall ~ we're going back to where we started and taking all the experience from along the Way and going to co-create a New Earth / Golden Age that surpasses the entire cosmic history of this planet in it's "coolness ", wonder and beauty.

All of us are in it together now regardless ~ and all of us I believe should work on connecting to the spiritual realm ~ I AM realms of Pure Being ~ not the ET realms ~ to connect to the highest Truth and bring down solutions that are required for humanity at this time.

6) Interesting Jacqui u are conscious of being also in these other plains of existence at the same time as being here. This makes perfect sense to me, and goes along with what many claim "we are multi-dimensional Beings". As a walk-in you may have more access to see beyond the veil, remember beyond the veil to a certain degree easier than if you were here through the regular process ~ but a good understanding for all of us to have. All of us have higher bodies.

One in the fourth ~ our emotional Body. One in the fifth ~ our mental body. One in the sixth ~ our identity / Etheric body

Beyond all of them is where we really come from and who we really are, in the spiritual realms True 7D+ is our Divine Presence, which some teachings refer to as our I AM Presence.

All of it outplays here in the 3rd, but reality is, we are in those dimensions at the same time and this is truly the tip of the ice burg we see and feel with our 5 senses here. What goes on up there, outputs as reality down here essentially...

To complicate matters, not all of us have physical life streams in those higher dimensions, but many of us do. This means, we get our emotions, thoughts and who we think we are from these higher realms, all of us do, but not all of us are actually fully present there with our own body and stories outplaying up there like we have down here.

Either case, few of us are going to be aware or conscious of that other than maybe an inner knowing that this teaching is true and some evidence from those like Jacqui who testify their own experience.

Here is a post about dimensions which may shed a bit of light on that if interested:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16911

Side Note: Also, if anyone feels inspired to learn more about your higher bodies and how to purify them so you can connect to the Light of your own I AM, I suggest you can't do any better than this book (with the ugly cover... to make sure truth can be hidden in plain sight):
http://www.amazon.com/Master-Keys-Ab.../dp/0976697114

So I would personally suggest Jacqui, if you are feeling this correctly (and that's always a big if since there could be other reasons we sense these other lifestreams because we really do see through a glass darkly here in the 3rd) ~ then I would suggest the two bodies you are sensing are in the 4th, 5th or 6th.

What an infinite story huh? Can you wrap your head around a bit of it? I would suggest regardless of all this stuff, the Truth that will set us free and reveal all is found beyond our physical bodies and in our Spiritual I AM Presence which is in the I AM realms of Pure Being above the material realms, our True higher Self, our God Self.

Well ~ please ~ do keep sharing on this interesting and mind expanding thread ~

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-13-2009 at 03:55 AM.
Old 12-12-2009, 11:56 PM   #24
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

The ability of the "Big Lie" to exist creates a lot of space for a diversity of cosmic integration. I assume the magic/tech of working with malevolent beings is at Stargate level. This has paved the way for benevolent energy to find us. As this reality has been co-opted to a tee, this planetary virus is old in galactic terms. As frequencies can kill viruses in molecular levels so is the Macro. Crystal, energies and goodness....
Old 12-13-2009, 01:00 AM   #25
beren
Avalon Senior Member

With all due respect to everyone here, I think we are deliberately being misled into vast array of paths and mis information regarding all this themes.

Why I think so?

Because we are in the middle of the war for our souls. Some utter evil force in the universe wants us dead or being slaves.

Creator made us perfect in the beginning with a gift of free will . We were mis lead at the very beginning of our time into lie and deception.

Through many experiences in my life and many people I met ,talked and personally experienced ,that evil force has a name and it is Satan (meaning adversary) AKA Devil ( meaning liar) ... Maybe his real name was Lucifer and maybe not since Bible do not mention it no where except one passage in Isaiah.But still that name was a title more than a name.

He is a master behind everything we see happening nowadays in this world.

As universe is enormous ,who knows what kind of worlds are there and what kind of fancy technology exist there.

But the very thing that kept us alive all this time despite his numerous attempts to destroy us was the fact that God saved us many times. He even sent his first born son to enlighten us.

As we have free will we choose what we will accept , majority chose not to listen Christ and that`s fine since they chosen that. But with every choice comes responsibility .

Also has anyone ever wondered why Satan never openly tried to attack humans with fancy technology ? We never saw armies of saucers and all that SF things like from Star Wars coming to attack us? Why Satan`s servants in shape of reptilians and dracos and greys & crew never openly attacked us ?

Because we are children of the most high. We are Creator`s children, created on his own image, gifted in such amount that we today would not believe what we can do and achieve.
Jesus shoved us what we ,as once perfect ,can do. And we will do it.

We are enormously powerful beings, because we are of God. Satan knows this.
If he try to attack us massively he would draw wrath of Creator personally in an instant! Already he lost one of the big battles when he and his cohorts were cast down into Earthly realm.

Yes he is very powerful and he and his cohorts has many abilities like mind manipulation, shape shifting, projecting holograms of them selves,they are were intelligent beings and they know a lot. BUT all that things and ALL that we currently know here on Earth ( taught by Satan & crew in form of forbidden tech , secret knowledge........list goes on) are lesser things and of no importance before Creator.

Evil forces lured us in our very beginning when we were young , practically
children yet, distorted our views , gave us false wishes, deceived us and our free will.

Remember how demons were afraid of Jesus?
They were terrified of him knowing who he really is!!!
In reality WE ARE LIKE JESUS... just we do not know that yet.

Also we are currently bound in ignorance and proud stubborn heads...and we need to let go our past , to " symbolically die" in old person and be born again in Christ in order to be , to become , to return in our true habitat , to live as Creator`s children.

All other stories are irrelevant and not worthy of our precious time.

14 - I don`t mean to troll your thread but I had an overwhelming feeling to write this tonight even if here in Europe is 2 AM...

Walk ons or non walk ins...
who cares...

We need to care and do more important things , we need to love , to learn to live as holier as we can , that`s the only way that we can reconnect with Creator. Let us not waste our time on various gloomy and superficial themes. We are more than that!

Do you think that tomorrow when each and every one of us stands before throne of glory and when our creator ask us where was our mind all the time and our heart and our soul???

Where was that abundant of energy freely given to us??

On what was it spent?

On not important things? On fooling around? On endless empty conversations and word quarrels? On partial knowing and bickering around partial details without seeing the whole picture? On technology instead of creator of life?

I have a vivid image of that scene ...

P.S.

14 -pardon me again I mean no harm to you and never wish to insult you.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote