Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-14-2008, 05:38 AM   #1
Mrs. Robinson

Default what is your foremost 'Safe From' issue?

I thought it might be interesting if we started this new thread of gathering views and opinions of what is it exactly that each of us feels is the most important issue concerning trying to be 'safe'. I hear this often in our discussions and I went through this during the Y2K scare, so I would like to hear what folks are thinking in these current times. Or maybe they haven't changed so much from then (y2k).

I myself will not go quietly into the night by any 'governmental' order for starters (in terms of a marshall law)....

anyone care to persue this thread?

blessings,

Deb
Old 09-14-2008, 05:55 AM   #2
Inkoze
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: what is your foremost 'Safe From' issue?

Hi Deb,

Yes, Y2K was a real wake up call...and I believe a real purpose was behind it....positively too. But I personally have changed a lot since that time. For one, I've simply learned how to "let go" and not go into a fear mode. But like you, I sure as ))() will not go calmly into the nite with anyone I do not want to go with.....

As for preparedness, that is all "inside myself" and I'm still working on it....the outside to me anyway, doesn't matter as much anymore. I don't know whether I grew up or gave up and really don't care that much anymore. I would rather look to my higher self for guidance and understanding, while helping my fellow beings around me if they need help and I can offer it. I guess that makes the decisions that may be needed to be made without thinking about it, just doing it....action without thought.....taught to me by a clever being here......

By the way, I'm just north of u.............

Peace

PS am seriously looking forward to a huge change on this planet and soon, or it may be possible that none of us survive this time around..............but we will always BE..
Inkoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:16 PM   #3
addalight
Avalon Senior Member

Building community and the preservation of Free will, Love and Joy.
addalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:25 PM   #4
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

to be honest I'm most concerned about the paranoid fearful guys who are stockin up on guns n' ammo, building bunkers and just generally panicking they are going to be the one to look out for, not the general public, FEMA camps or the Evil Bad Nasty Government. this whole NWO scenario is set to fail eventually, the same way the banking system is failing now. main importance for me is remaining mobile in order to find a good place, which is going to be really difficult in the future I think.
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:37 PM   #5
warriorsoul
Avalon Senior Member

1. ET invation
2. Systematic population reduction by all means
3. Intense solar flares

top of the list being the most concerned
top of the list being less likely
top of the list being the hardess to be "safe from"
warriorsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:46 PM   #6
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

The most worst but real (Dolly!!!!) scenario that I can come up with:

Is a real nasty one... Don't read any further if you have a weak stomach.

At this moment, we are all free people, born out of free people, even if that "freedom" is not acknowledged nor granted by the powers that be.
According to some we come into this world included with "God" given rights, according to others with "Natural" rights. (They are basically the same but from different trains of thought.)

Here's the problem I have and can't find a "safe from" to::
Our genetic codes are harvested. (In the name of safety and security.) by our governments.

The only thing needed for the Corporations and Elites (That own them Corporations and governments.), Is to have that "free" and "Natural" humanity die out (Slowly with slow diseases to have the proles/unwashed masses clean the mess up of 11/12th of 6 billion bodies.) http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm.), and then recreate a controlled slave class a la "Brave New World" complete with alcohol in the tubes., from that harvested DNA.

The ownership of my DNA after my physical departure would be theirs....
and basically and truly become a human resource complete with inventory number (SS#).
To serve the masters for eternity, or as long as they wish to clone me.

And there is nothing I can do, to protect my cloned self(s) from such a fate, since it all happens OVER the event horizon of my life here..

------------

Any thoughts?
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:50 PM   #7
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

To be safe you must come to peace with yourself. The cliche "Be one with the Universe" comes to mind. Your spiritual, mental and physical state must all be in harmony with each other. Like it or not, you are being attacked on all levels. You must harmonize your natural frequencies. This may sound woo woo but it will bring your guidance, excellent health, discernment, tolerance and an appreciation for life. The Universe speaks to each of us. Listen and respond to what she says. I say she because it is a creative force.

If you are in conflict with a safe place or a safe space then your not listening. You are fighting that voice telling you that something is wrong. People fight it for different reasons, maybe it is because you have a good job and don't want to move even though you know you should. Maybe you have family or a husband/wife that you don't want to leave because they tell you your crazy. For some, it is because you lived in the same town all your life. Everyone has their reasons. We come up with excuses to quite the stress.

No one knows for sure where is safe but what is important is did you follow your heart? Did you listen to your higher self? Are you spiritually, mentally and physically strong enough to handle all that comes your way? For me the answer is no, but everyday I make an effort and take one step closer to making it a reality. I doubt I'll ever get there but I have faith and determination to learn something new everyday and to prepare everyday in balance with the Universe.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:01 PM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

y2k = 11 , sure it was a gateway,
a gateway to hording
selling a ton of new computers...stock piling, etc.etc.etc.,
heaven forbid, there is a crash !!!
many people thought wrong,
and, many people dreamed up, a new reality/or timeline

2012 = 5, fives are very important
take a pentagram- it can be turned in different ways,
and, set to do, many different things
both good, and, both bad

i have a brain storm-and,i will post, that later

this thread, triggered something in me,
and, that is GOOD

brightest blessings
susan
The eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:16 PM   #9
Mrs. Robinson

My oh My! So many beautiful thoughts and as many issues. yes, I agree that basically y2k was almost a gift in that it was a huge wake em -shake em. Isn't it funny that the word 'balance' is so simple and taken for granted. I think fear is spiritual constipation but it doesn't hurt to have a few extras around in case of emergency's...(hoarding is too fanatic)....

still, my deepest 'anx' moments come if I let myself think about not having my birthright of freedom. We could circle talk this to death with things like,
we don't have frreedoms anymore when you have to have a permit to pee behind a bush these days, but my ULTIMATE hope is believing that humans really do seem to be at their best in a crisis situation....i think I'll hold to that

L O V E ya'll and thank you for playing with me on this thread
Old 09-14-2008, 07:06 PM   #10
Mrs. Robinson

by the way Inkoze where are you in relation to me??

Deb
Old 09-14-2008, 07:11 PM   #11
arcora
Banned

As a wise man once said...

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

There is a lot of truth in that statement.

Building on that concept.

Wouldn't it be wise to overcome our own fears so that we could then go out and help other people overcome theirs?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote