Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-09-2010, 11:39 PM   #1
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default CHEMTRAIL WATCH GROUP now forming, USA, Southwest Virginia

Snowmageddon??? Don't blame Mother Nature. It's ALL MANMADE!

Since the middle of December, southwest Virginia has been heavily chemtrailed. All of the abnormally gray sky we're having has been artificially created, we have been deliberately deprived of our normal amount of sunshine - which has kept our temps lower than normal and our heating bills high. The East Coast blizzard before Christmas and the one in early February were heavily chemtrailed (manmade) events. This is not Mother Nature at all. There's NOTHING natural about this, and I want to prove it, starting now.

I'm so angry about how we're being manipulated that I'm forming a Chemtrail Watch group to collect data, get time/date-encoded time-lapse video, and use all this data to prepare a PowerPoint presentation for public education and for presentation to local, state, and national governing boards. We're going to demand answers and we're going to present proof. No more of this "it's just regular jet traffic" nonsense.

This whole thing may be weather wars aimed at Washington, DC, since they in fact have taken the brunt of these two major storms, but that's just a guess.

Anyone on this forum who knows anyone in southwest Virginia, or the mountains of North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, or West Virginia, will you help out by sending them an email about this group now forming? They should indicate their interest by emailing ctwatch22@aol.com and we'll send them info on how we're going about this. We don't need their name, just their initials (in case we get more than one person in the same location) and their email address.

Thanks so much! You're a great bunch of people!

Last edited by doodah; 02-09-2010 at 11:54 PM.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:31 AM   #2
Erin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CHEMTRAIL WATCH GROUP now forming, USA, Southwest Virginia

Hi Doodah,

Let us know how it's going. It sounds as if you're not necessarily set out to link the trails with poison, but proving that specific acts of spraying creates weather patterns that cause major destruction, unaffordable costs, etc.

I'm a couple of states north of you. We experienced 20+ inches of snow during the storm this past Friday. The next morning was crystal clear but then, yes, more trails around mid morning... while we're digging out and under a state of emergency.

The light of it is, people come together.

Erin
Erin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 01:29 AM   #3
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodah View Post
[B][SIZE="4"] I'm so angry about how we're being manipulated that I'm forming a Chemtrail Watch group to collect data, get time/date-encoded time-lapse video, and use all this data to prepare a PowerPoint presentation for public education and for presentation to local, state, and national governing boards. We're going to demand answers and we're going to present proof. No more of this "it's just regular jet traffic" nonsense.
I'm very sceptic about this chem trail thing. I think you could reasonabley understand my view point. They look like regular con trails to me. However, there is talk of it and I applaud anyone who wants to prove it. It's one thing to plot dates and times of aircraft so they can be ticked off against scheduled flights but air pollutant tests need to be done. No one seems willing to do that. Surely that would be proof positive?
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:53 AM   #4
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

There's a definite pattern. Just check your local long range forecast and you'll see what they're planning for your area. Start watching two days before they plan to make it snow or rain or sleet. Sure enough, they will be chemtrailing, creating the cloud cover that they need. Without that cloud cover, it CANNOT snow, rain, or sleet.

Also, you can notice whether there are any clouds actually moving INTO your area from somewhere else. With all this chemtrailing, there has been very little cloud "movement." They're creating them on the spot right above our heads. It's that gray haze that is unnatural, especially at this time of year where I live.

My own local Chemtrail Planner had snow planned for this coming Sunday (60%). Now I see they've changed their minds. They're going to let us have sunshine for a whole week and skip the weekend snowstorm.

We had 28 inches from the Christmas blizzard which never melted for a whole month because they kept on socking us in and not letting the sun get through. This last one, we have another foot.

Like I say, I think it's aimed at DC.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:57 AM   #5
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

air pollutant tests need to be done. No one seems willing to do that. Surely that would be proof positive?

Yes, indeed, it would. Do you know anyone who could pay for such tests? We need someone with a private plane who could fly underneath and scoop up some of that junk they're putting in the air, and then have it tested. We could also use infra-red video equipment so we can prove that they continue to lay chemtrails even after the sky is completely clouded over.

Last edited by doodah; 02-10-2010 at 03:03 AM.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:10 AM   #6
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

doodah, execellent that you are doing something, whatever the end result you will spread awareness. There are renewed energies in the pipeline regarding exposing chemtrails , you must be part of the flow in that regard. More power to you and all you manage to get on board.

I'm pretty sure there is a group trying to get money together to do an aerial air grab in the US , some of them are posters on GLP, you could search it. It's a madhouse of a forum but there is some amazing info there amongst the extreme disinfo and shilling. I'll try and find it. I don't know what transpired , I was banned for a while, you just can not mention the Tavistock or Stanford Research on that place, geeee I wonder why.

Steve X you might like to do some research on the subject . Some of the most highly intelligent people I've ever met ( virtually and in person) have devoted years of their lives gathering data and exposing this atrocity, I suggest you make an effort to find out why.
I guess you'd have to start at the beginning, so here it is plane and simple, contrails vs chemtrails. (Pun intended)
http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...d=76&Itemid=50

For anyone else interested there is a good current talk by Andrew Johnson on red ice, the subscribers part 2 is available onlline free, and I am sure he would not mind my saying so.
http://www.mediafire.com/?hnm43jm4my2

This " stuff" coming out of UNMARKED ( illegal ) airplanes is seriously affecting people, the whole electrical field is being manipulated and is really adding to dumbing people down, mentally and spritiually , especially combined with cell towers TV etc. No wonder people cant "see" them. Never mind the barium toxicity and aluminium poisoning. Morgellons ain't that great either.

I never did like a crime against humanity.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 01:31 PM   #7
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

I stopped reading Covert spraying link after this sentence.

[quote/] Genuine jet contrails typically dissipate entirely within a few seconds, or at the most a few minutes after being laid down. [quote]

That is simply not true. Con trails, under certain conditions, can linger for almost an hour. If you doubt that then it means "they" have been doing it since the 60's....according to my personal observations.

Please forgive my scepticism and I'm not here to poo poo the theory. If indeed they are chem trailing our sceptred Isle I'll be camping at number 10. For me to get on board I'd want more proof i.e air pollutant data. If that’s not possible them I'd need data from petro chemical / pharmaceutical comings and going at our air bases. There will be tankers delivering this stuff. Considering the size of our country and our relaxed state of security I think word would creep out of unusual shenanigans. That could come from the manufacture of the chemicals or the suppliers to the manufacturers. It could come from that haulage companies office staff or drivers. Then you have RAF personal. From pilots to guardsmen. Quite frankly there's thousands upon thousands of people involved both here in the UK and abroad. Somewhere along that line of infrastructure someone would hear of the chem trail theory and put 2 & 2 together.

Sorry for interrupting the thread with my negativity but the quoted line above makes me shiver with disbelief... sorry.

Last edited by SteveX; 02-10-2010 at 03:49 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:35 PM   #8
Julius
Avalon Senior Member

doodah, I hope you can get to the bottom of this..http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/i...lightsabre.gif

Last night, on my drive home, for the very first time since observing chemtrails over Montreal, I saw a black chemtrail....two of them. It freaked me out totally. In the past 3 years there were always white, but yesterday sent a chill down my spine. I wish I had a camera...
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 06:20 PM   #9
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

More power to you and all you manage to get on board.

Thank you, Swordsmith, and thank you for taking up the "debate." I am not here to debate... I'm hoping some people will turn up to help in collecting data, but none so far! I'm beyond waiting for "them" to give me information. I'll get my own information, as far as we can do that, and SteveX maybe you can too where you live. You have eyes. Use them and then see what logical conclusions you can draw from the data.

I will point out that NOTHING normally flies over my house except one plane every night at 10 pm and an occasional helicopter. So at my house this activity is very obvious. Other places, I know it's harder to see the difference. When 22 aircraft fly over my house in 2 hours, there's nothing normal about that, and all of them laying thick white trails miles long. Nobody can convince me that that is "normal" aircraft and normal contrails.

I'm pretty sure there is a group trying to get money together to do an aerial air grab in the US , some of them are posters on GLP, you could search it....

That would be fantastic. GLP - horrible site, but will do.

you just can not mention the Tavistock or Stanford Research on that place, geeee I wonder why.

Interesting... thanks for your comments here.

QUOTE]

Last edited by doodah; 02-10-2010 at 06:43 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:27 PM   #10
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius View Post
...I wish I had a camera...

Yes, Julius, exactly. Everyone sees something once in a while. We're going to try to do very coordinated observations over a specific time span and record everything we see in that time, as well as, hopefully get coordinated time-date-encoded/time-lapse video so that anybody with eyes will be able to see that cloud cover RESULTED from all those chemtrails. There's nothing natural about the solid gray skies we've had here in southwestern Virginia, or the two blizzards that have hit this area. The complexities of weather systems aside, chemtrailing before a blizzard, creating cloud cover? Whyever for unless you want to be SURE there are clouds? It will not snow if there are not clouds, and if they'd stop chemtrailing us we'd have mostly blue skies, as is normal for here, and as we had for one solid glorious week in January... no chemtrails during that time.

Last edited by doodah; 02-10-2010 at 06:41 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:59 PM   #11
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

I'm going to call a spade a spade, steve X you are either a shill or very very unobservant, god help you either way.
doodah I will do what I can to further your efforts, and this is NOT a debate, IMO, if it is , let me know then I am out of here, the time for debate is over.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:54 PM   #12
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
I'm going to call a spade a spade, steve X you are either a shill or very very unobservant, god help you either way.
doodah I will do what I can to further your efforts, and this is NOT a debate, IMO, if it is , let me know then I am out of here, the time for debate is over.

Sorry, swordsmith, no offense meant there! I meant "thank you for answering steveX" because I didn't want to get into that kind of discussion/ confrontation/ argument/ exchange of viewpoints, whatever... I called it a "debate," maybe a poor choice of words! That isn't my purpose here, and I hope you picked up that I very much appreciate your comments in sort of "handling" that part of this. It's not that I mind that kind of exchange here if that's what people want to get into, it's just I'm not putting any time into it. So thank you again!

I also appreciate your further comment to steveX, because surely that is what I was also thinking! You read my mind!

Best wishes!
Old 02-10-2010, 11:34 PM   #13
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
You are quite entitled to your opinion but as a pragmatist I interjected by saying air pollutant would be proof positive. I've read about these chem trails and watched vids on Youtube. No one seems to want to do air samples, which confounds me. Obviously there are funding problems involved for individuals but if Doodah is going to organise something then air samples are a must. Do you not agree?

I'm not talking you out of it just stating that you need more than a log filled with aircraft fly byes. I've said you could also tanker spot at air bases. Those chemicals are not going to arrive by magic. Someone has to manufacture the stuff then get it transported. Too practical a suggestion? Too much common sense involved? So much so I have to be a "SHILL?"

Na! mate. You just keep shaking your fist at the sky. I'll brew another cuppa.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:42 AM   #14
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

keeping brewing buddy, nothing to see here. When you wake up let us know.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:44 AM   #15
hanesroadron2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodah View Post
[SIZE="3"][I]

I will point out that NOTHING normally flies over my house except one plane every night at 10 pm and an occasional helicopter. So at my house this activity is very obvious. Other places, I know it's harder to see the difference. When 22 aircraft fly over my house in 2 hours, there's nothing normal about that, and all of them laying thick white trails miles long. Nobody can convince me that that is "normal" aircraft and normal contrails.

QUOTE]

Hi doodah,

I too live in South Western Virginia and I have been watching the sky for years. And I am willing to help if I can but I do have one question if you don't mind.

What part of SW VA do you live in ? You don't have to be specific if you don't want to,(I would understand) just town or maybe county name

The reason I ask is because you say there is little to no normal air traffic that you can see from your house. And I know of no place like this in SW Va

So where is this place in SW Va that you can normally only see " one plane every night at 10 pm and an occasional helicopter"???

Keep looking up

Ron

Last edited by hanesroadron2; 02-11-2010 at 01:13 AM. Reason: spelling
hanesroadron2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:51 AM   #16
Tatiana
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone - been lurking here for years and finally joined, but only got around now to post here for the first time, so go easy on me, ok?

Anyway, for those of you who still are sitting on the fence about the Contrail/Chemtrail issue, the next two sites are by people who have done the research (especially the second site) did the lab tests - there really is a difference between the two! For one, Clifford E Carnicom the owner of the second site, did a simple experiment some years ago (I don't know if he still has it on his site, but it was when he first started investigating them), he had some software which allowed him to see the identifiers of each commercial and private air plane which passed over his region. Whenever one passed that was doing chemtrails it turned out he could not get any identifiers for that flight because it was military and therefore excluded from the capabilities of the program.

The most obvious difference between condensation trails and chemical trails is the fact that the first dissipates after a short while after the plane passes and is pure white. Chemtrails on the other hand broaden out behind the plane and keep getting more spread out as time passes - until finally the whole sky is covered with a gray haze, which also creates a dirty rainbow halo if the sun (or the moon) shines through them. Which are two easy ways to separate chemtrails from condensation trails with simple observations anyone can do - the fact that they don't dissipate with time, the grayish color when spread out and the dirty halos.

I might also mention the fact that besides the fact that chemtrails apparently issue from military planes, they clearly do not follow established flight routes but are laid in a checkerboard pattern with sometimes a giant X pattern overlay as well - usually by a number of planes flying together at high altitudes - all of which can also be observed in a short time from numerous places throughout the country if not the world by now.

Until very recently I had a link from a California weather person who actually posted warnings of chemtrail activity on his site! I was hoping to give you a link, but he has a new website and this feature is no longer available. I kid you not! You should have seen some of the satellite images he had there of chemtrail activity!!! Once you see this you will have to face the fact that something else is going on - why would planes on a daily basis almost go back and forth over a region and then go across in the same manner - literally hundreds of trails until the entire sky is covered?

Here is the link to his site anyway:

http://www.scwxa.org/scwa.html

Maybe you can contact him about the chemtrail alerts he used to have and see if he will post them again. He is on twitter and facebook.

http://www.willthomasonline.net/will...CONFIRMED.html

http://carnicom.com/

Anyway, chemtrails is just one small part of a much larger pattern of intervention into natural weather patterns for dubious reasons at best. From what I have heard, chemtrails are first of all a means to facilitate long distance military communications, but also they seem to have other purposes piggy backed on them (why not, that is a lot of fuel they burn laying all of that graffiti!), C Carnicom has found all kinds of substances in the fallout from these trails, biologicals too, I think those lab tests are still on his site, he did those years ago!

Here is the real problem:

http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

If you look at this document (which has long been declassified and comes directly from the public portion of the US military website) you will get an idea what their plans are and believe me, they must be way beyond what is outlined here or else it would not have been made available to the public!

The following two links are from Col Bearden's site and are some presentations about man made weather and hint at what technologies are at their disposal. I encourage you to take a look at some of his other presentations also. You will get the idea that things have progressed much further than the average person can fathom watching faux snooze!

The last link is to Bearden's sitemap if you are interested. Btw, he also has an over unity device he would like to market to the world but you guessed it - snag after snag has hit him and he is still at square one. For a while he even got very sick, I'm sure it was a coincidence (or not).

http://cheniere.org/toc.html (site map)

http://cheniere.org/satellite%20rada...ies/index.html

http://cheniere.org/clouds/index.html

I don't mean to scare you, but what we are up against is really monumental and if you ask me, way beyond our capacity to stop at this point. Well maybe if we stopped funding the programs, everyone refused to fight their wars for profit, I mean a loud message of 'enough already' - it would really need a major refusal to cooperate in any manner with those responsible and all who are helping and supporting them - but that is another can of worms, for one, we are way too divided and to do anything significant we would really have to act as one globally, because this is a global threat!

And 'they' know we don't have the unity to do this, in fact they made sure of it!

So fasten your seat belts, seems we are in for a rough ride mates!

-----------------------

Last edited by Tatiana; 02-11-2010 at 12:59 AM.
Tatiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 01:16 AM   #17
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

I use my memory on this subject. I can remember watching jets all the time and there was none of this years ago. There was blue skies, natural forming clouds etc... I can see use of weather modification, correlate Tesla tech and see the propaganda to minimize and normalize this bull *****...
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 01:30 AM   #18
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

thanks dude - ah, I was not in the least offended, it would take so much more than that and you are doing the right thing in a wrong world . The main thing is to be diligent and maybe relentless in this area, we can not waste time or effort ( same thing) on naysayers, however intelligent they may sound. Just get on with it the best you can . I am a tireless campaigner for truth. Many people are just willing to waffle. I am not.

So lets see how it goes. Today I had an email about a big production film about chemtrails . Not sure, we shall see.

They will be stopped . Just when is the question and the sooner for " them " the better. It's " not nice to fool mother nature". Actually this is a phrase from some kind of advertising campaign in the 70's (? ) but it carries some weight, and nobody is fooling the mother, but if you wanna be the fool, less power to you. That's what it amounts to.
Stevie, your only excuse is;
a. you were born yesterday
b. you live under a flight path
Old 02-11-2010, 01:35 AM   #19
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

tatiana, dear heart, keep at it , nice post, and why lurk?
Old 02-11-2010, 02:12 AM   #20
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanesroadron2 View Post
Hi doodah,

I too live in South Western Virginia and I have been watching the sky for years. And I am willing to help if I can but I do have one question if you don't mind.

What part of SW VA do you live in ? You don't have to be specific if you don't want to,(I would understand) just town or maybe county name

The reason I ask is because you say there is little to no normal air traffic that you can see from your house. And I know of no place like this in SW Va

So where is this place in SW Va that you can normally only see " one plane every night at 10 pm and an occasional helicopter"???

Hi Ron. Please join us!! That would be fantastic. Email me at ctwatch22@aol.com and I'll have a full discussion with you about where I am.

I do know that I've got an unusual situation. It's extremely quiet here, no overflights, no interstate noise in the background. Basically I'm in a hollow bounded by high ridges with a pretty narrow view of the sky. Because of that anything that passes overhead is very obvious.

When I say "nothing" flies over, I'm not counting things that fly at 30,000 feet or too high to see. I'm sure there's lots of planes up there at that altitude. At night they pass over like tiny dots of light in the night sky. Chemtrail planes don't fly that high, as far as I know.

I'm saying that nothing flies at chemtrail altitude, where the plane is small but visible and the trail is quite obvious. That's the upper limit for chemtrail planes that I can see. They frequently fly lower than that, where the plane is larger because it's closer and the trails are broader because they're closer. Nothing flies at that altitude over me other than chemtrail planes. Off to the south and sometimes to the north I can see normal short jet contrails, so there is some air traffic there and it may be regular, but that's not over my house. My neighbor up the road says he feels like he lives in a plane corridor, so many go over ... and that's just up the road... but not at my house.

The 10 pm plane comes in so low it looks like it's going to skim the ridge top. It's huge because it's so close, and very loud. Email me and I'll get you started with the data collection. You're most welcome!
Old 02-11-2010, 02:22 AM   #21
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Magamud;236657]I use my memory on this subject. I can remember watching jets all the time and there was none of this years ago. There was blue skies, natural forming clouds etc... I can see use of weather modification, correlate Tesla tech and see the propaganda to minimize and normalize this bull *****...[/QUOTE]

Yes, Megamud. Blue skies and natural clouds. We need to really value and honor our old people now, because pretty soon they will be the only ones who ever knew what a natural planet was like. They're killing off everything, and now they're killing the sky.

I think the only kind of clouds they can't make with chemtrails are the big fat puffy cumulus clouds. They're still natural. But anything thin and wispy is very suspect. I've actually recently seen a complete transformation from straight line chemtrail to "mare's tails," like giant commas in the sky. They're getting really sneaky with this stuff!
Old 02-11-2010, 02:36 AM   #22
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

QUOTE=Tatiana--I don't mean to scare you, but what we are up against is really monumental and if you ask me, way beyond our capacity to stop at this point....this is a global threat!

Tatiana... thanks for that! Good info for whoever needs it.

It is true that these are very powerful people we are up against. Through media they are producing a nation of zombies. However, there are BILLIONS of us "little folks" out here and some of us are awake. All it would take, really, is a Worldwide Do Nothing Day, where all us little folks just sat down and did nothing. Literally, absolutely not one thing that supports them, especially not spending any money. They need us and cannot do what they do without us being their hands.
Old 02-11-2010, 02:56 AM   #23
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Soon im sure they will get their agenda without leaving chemtrails. They will invent an invisible spray. NASA just released an education for kids on cloud formations and 90% were chemtrail clouds. They are changing our genetic makeup and changing the planet to an alternate universe.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:14 AM   #24
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

So, Megamud, do you take that as positive and desirable (for the human race) or the opposite?

And BTW, I see you are from North Carolina. We're asking people from the central-to-western part of NC to join us in our chemtrail data gathering. Would you be interested?

And, right... I didn't know about the NASA thing for kids, but there you go. There will soon be generations of people who think chemtrails are normal and have no concept of what is natural for this planet. NASA should be ashamed of themselves! What a scam is being perpetrated here! It's all happening remarkably fast.

Last edited by doodah; 02-11-2010 at 05:21 AM.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:32 AM   #25
ad.johnson
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=SteveX;236352]I stopped reading Covert spraying link after this sentence.

[quote] Genuine jet contrails typically dissipate entirely within a few seconds, or at the most a few minutes after being laid down.
Quote:

That is simply not true. Con trails, under certain conditions, can linger for almost an hour. If you doubt that then it means "they" have been doing it since the 60's....according to my personal observations.

Please forgive my scepticism and I'm not here to poo poo the theory. If indeed they are chem trailing our sceptred Isle I'll be camping at number 10. For me to get on board I'd want more proof i.e air pollutant data. If that’s not possible them I'd need data from petro chemical / pharmaceutical comings and going at our air bases. There will be tankers delivering this stuff. Considering the size of our country and our relaxed state of security I think word would creep out of unusual shenanigans. That could come from the manufacture of the chemicals or the suppliers to the manufacturers. It could come from that haulage companies office staff or drivers. Then you have RAF personal. From pilots to guardsmen. Quite frankly there's thousands upon thousands of people involved both here in the UK and abroad. Somewhere along that line of infrastructure someone would hear of the chem trail theory and put 2 & 2 together.

Sorry for interrupting the thread with my negativity but the quoted line above makes me shiver with disbelief... sorry.
Ahh - I see - can you give some time lapse video of these long lasting trails then please?

Can you please hire a plane and get a sample and get it tested for us? You are not poo pooing and need this data, so perhaps you can help to get it?

Is it natural for civilian air traffic to form grids and triangles? Can you prove to me that the flights listed on the dates given in that report are ALL civilian or military aircraft? Contrail-believers like the CAA etc could not prove to me that those flights were civilian or military - they could not tell me what they were. So their theory that that is what they were/are remains unproven.

But the trails continue - and they're not all from civilian aircraft (the ones that are I am not interested in).

For those struggling with this, here is a helpful video filmed by Scott Stevens a few years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JRmfOVWK0k

Start at about 40 seconds.

Please feel free to debate the issue endlessly, using anonymous handles which can't be used to identify you....
ad.johnson is offline   Reply With Quote