Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-31-2009, 02:10 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default "Camelot Changes"

Project Camelot has announced changes.

In the State of the Planet - The Project Camelot Blog for December 31, 2009 there is this announcement:

31 December 2009

• Camelot changes:

As we spiral into the New Year you will be noticing some changes being made on the homepage... and hopefully on the rest of the site as well.

With that in mind, we are soon starting a 'his and hers' blog on this front page to allow for our differing views of the state of the planet, what is coming and current affairs.

Along with the escalating changes in energies and magnetics on our planet, we are both experiencing things from widely divergent points of view and consequentially we want to be able to use the blog format to share our views, each in our own unique ways... Viva la Difference... as they say.

Most of you know that Bill tends toward the more mainstream scientific pov while I, Kerry, embrace a more intuitive approach. My recent post below, on Amitakh Stanford is a case in point. While some, I am sure, appreciate and resonate with the truths that can be found in that information, regardless of the source, others do not.

Suffice to say, that the Blog Format is a web invention and blogs are places where opinions of the writer are expressed and elaborated on... And that is a certain kind of journalism. We are using the investigative journalistic model for our interviews (most of the time).. while the blog is reserved for sharing our thoughts and opinions on world events, near and far from home.

We hope you enjoy taking this journey with us. Agreement is not required or even encouraged.. We simply reserve the right to use this space for this purpose and hope that you find it interesting, perhaps stimulating or thought provoking and if nothing else, mildly entertaining.

--Kerry

I like the idea of having separate space for Kerry and Bill.

I wish Kerry had not talked about the site being mildly entertaining, though! That worries me.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:36 PM   #2
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: "Camelot Changes"

I view this as a very healthy step forward and a nice addition.
Old 12-31-2009, 03:27 PM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I wish Kerry had not talked about the site being mildly entertaining, though! That worries me.
Does this bother anyone else?

I feel that entertainment is not what Project Camelot should be providing...

We all need entertainment. But I don't like the idea of Project Camelot providing it. Establishing the truth is more important, and there are so many pitfalls to be negotiated around on the road to doing that. I think engaging in entertainment confuses an already confused state of affairs...
Old 12-31-2009, 03:31 PM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Does this bother anyone else?

I feel that entertainment is not what Project Camelot should be providing...

We all need entertainment. But I don't like the idea of Project Camelot providing it. Establishing the truth is more important, and there are so many pitfalls to be negotiated around on the road to doing that. I think engaging in entertainment confuses an already confused state of affairs...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 03:34 PM   #5
Dood
Avalon Golden Oldie

I do not see anything wrong with something being 'entertaining'.
In fact in my own personal belief I think some of these ET races are envious of us Humans because we have such a range of emotions.
Life is meant to be ENJOYED and I think some of these ET races have forgotten that.

I seriously think they are confused by it and wonder what it is all about.
In other words: "The can't get the joke..."

I also believe we are more advanced then many ET races because of our emotions.
If only we can learn to control ours a bit better.
We just are not as advanced in scientific areas so we can think we are not advanced at all.
Dood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 03:44 PM   #6
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dood View Post
We just are not as advanced in scientific areas so we can think we are not advanced at all.
Hi Dood.

Until I hear from an ET whose job is a computer programmer, I'll assume that the ET's are not as advanced as humans. Sure their technology is way more advanced than ours, but only because their culture is many, many times older than ours.

When I grew up, I could fix any part of an automobile. With the advancement of technology, I would not attempt working on most all parts of an new automobile. Just because my automobile is more advance now, that doesn't imply that I am more advanced than I was in the sixties when I got my first auto.
UncleJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 04:00 PM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dood View Post
I do not see anything wrong with something being 'entertaining'.
In fact in my own personal belief I think some of these ET races are envious of us Humans because we have such a range of emotions.
Life is meant to be ENJOYED and I think some of these ET races have forgotten that.

I seriously think they are confused by it and wonder what it is all about.
In other words: "The can't get the joke..."

I also believe we are more advanced then many ET races because of our emotions.
If only we can learn to control ours a bit better.
I feel that Project Camelot is for the benefit of humans, not ETs.

I feel that we humans have quite a lot of mental and spiritual work to do in order to take care of our issues.

I think we need to focus and not be distracted by the infinite different directions that entertainment can take us in.
Old 12-31-2009, 04:58 PM   #8
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Yo, Dood, did you know that the word 'dood' in Dutch means 'death'?
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
conspiracies, truth-seeking