Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 06-20-2009, 02:39 PM   #1
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Post FDA Threatens to Seize All Natural Products that Dare to Mention H1N1 Swine Flu

FDA Threatens to Seize All Natural Products that Dare to Mention H1N1 Swine Flu

Thursday, June 18, 2009 by: Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, NaturalNews Editor

(NaturalNews) In an effort to censor any online text that might inform consumers of the ability of natural products to protect consumers from H1N1 influenza A, the FDA is now sending out a round of warning letters, threatening to "take enforcement action... such as seizure or injunction for violations of the FFDC Act without further notice."

"Firms that fail to take correction action," the FDA warns, "may also be referred to the FDA's Office of Criminal Investigations for possible criminal prosecution for violations of the FFDC Act and other federal laws."

The message is crystal clear: No product may be described as protecting against or preventing H1N1 infections unless it is approved by the FDA. And which products has the FDA approved? Tamiflu (the anti-viral drug that most people will never have access to), and soon the new H1N1 vaccine that's being manufactured at a cost of one billion dollars (paid to Big Pharma by the taxpayers). This vaccine, of course, will be utterly useless because H1N1 will undoubtedly mutate between now and the time the vaccine is ready, rendering the vaccine useless.

In other words, according to the tyrants at the FDA, the only products that may be marketed alongside the term "H1N1" are those products that either don't work or aren't available to most people. Anything that really works to prevent influenza infections -- such as natural anti-virals, medicinal herbs, etc. -- is banned from even mentioning H1N1 without the threat of being criminally prosecuted.

Continues: http://www.NaturalNews.com/026473_th..._products.html

PRODUCT LIST (included in article): http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/h1n1flu/#VPL

SOURCE: http://realityzone.com/currentperiod.html G. Edward Griffin site

Last edited by peaceandlove; 06-20-2009 at 03:31 PM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 02:42 PM   #2
sleepingnomore

Default Re: FDA Threatens to Seize All Natural Products that Dare to Mention H1N1 Swine Flu

Okay, they're showing their hand. Their adgenda becomes crystal clear now.
Old 06-20-2009, 03:20 PM   #3
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: FDA Threatens to Seize All Natural Products that Dare to Mention H1N1 Swine Flu

You got that right sleepingnomore. They want as many people to take that damn vaccine, or die, as possible.

So since the products themselves can't state it, how bout we get some good old scientific and medical proof and pass that on to every one. They can't refute that!
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:25 PM   #4
sleepingnomore

I'm all for that! I saw some good information somewhere on another forum, I'll have to check it out and see if something is posted that hasn't been mentioned here.
Old 06-20-2009, 03:59 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

There are many many things out there that will "fight" this flue and there are many that already have these products in their homes.

They just proved the power of these items which I already have been aware of because I use it myself.

Jim Humble is in Mexico for just that reason on one of the items. They have no control on what he sells.

MMS and Colloidal Silver are exellent products...............you can read about them right in this forumn
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 04:40 PM   #6
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

echinaccea will certainly help strengthen your immune system.
lotsa of vitamin c is also a very good idea.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 05:11 PM   #7
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
There are many many things out there that will "fight" this flue and there are many that already have these products in their homes.

They just proved the power of these items which I already have been aware of because I use it myself.

Jim Humble is in Mexico for just that reason on one of the items. They have no control on what he sells.

MMS and Colloidal Silver are exellent products...............you can read about them right in this forumn
Blessings MN ,

Well I didn't mean for this to turn into a remedy thread; I thought I better let anyone who is curious what MMS means, that is new to this forum, that MMS is Miracle Mineral Solution on this thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=4781&page=30

What a wacko world we live in. What did we create? The programming is out of control, that's for sure.

Peace Out,

PaL

Last edited by peaceandlove; 06-20-2009 at 06:11 PM.
Old 06-20-2009, 05:17 PM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

thank you Peace and blessings back to you

Oh yes, I know I can count on you to spread the word on MMS. thats all anybody really needs. We got it covered.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 06:03 PM   #9
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

This may help also... another string in the bow

Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 07:56 PM   #10
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
This may help also... another string in the bow

YouTube - RUN FROM THE CURE - The Rick Simpson Story (Part 1 of 7)
Thanks Connecting with Sauce,

Here is another interview on the subject.

PODCAST #017 - Cannabis - Run from the Cure!
Interviews with Jack Here and Rick Simpson

February 08, 2009 http://gnosticmedia.podomatic.com/

Scroll down to PODCAST #017
Or go here: http://gnosticmedia.podOmatic.com/pl...17_34_15-08_00

Another really great podcast there, I posted lately under Economy and Currency, is the G. Edward Griffin interview if you haven't listened to it yet.

May 31, 2009 http://gnosticmedia.podomatic.com/

Podcast #033 The Creature from Jekyll Island http://gnosticmedia.podOmatic.com/pl...21_30_03-07_00
Old 06-21-2009, 07:51 AM   #11
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks! I think I wish there were more than 24 hours in the day.. I want to listen to all this stuff but I have to eat and sleep too

The Gnostic link is very interesting...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote