Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 04-08-2009, 04:10 PM   #1
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Bilderberg Video

I just watched this Bilderberg video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...43052405232159 The quality isn't very good...but what particularly interested me were the interviews in the last half of the video. These included an ADL representative and several Bilderberg insiders. There was almost no ranting and raving in this video. I liked that. It seemed balanced. What is the distinction between privacy and secrecy? We seem to reverence our right to privacy...yet despise the secrecy of the Bilderbergers. If these people discuss and advise in private...I see no problem. If they conspire, dictate, and threaten...I see a huge problem. Corruption is the enemy...not privacy. I often think that placing oneself in the shoes of Bilderberg members(especially the permanent members) is a good mental exercise. I'd love to see the U.S. Constitution become the cornerstone of a world government. Perhaps, at some point, the U.N. could make such a transition. Which country might object the most vigorously...and why? I keep thinking that this is a group of people who are not really in control of everything. In a way...I wish there was a group of well intentioned people, who were not manipulated by demonic forces of any kind, who privately, carefully, and reverently discussed the future of humanity...and had the ability to genuinely create a better world without tyranny. I see even the Bilderberg Group as a somewhat fearful gathering of powerful people who answer to an even more powerful absolutely hidden group of humans and non-humans. This hypothetical group would NOT be meeting at resorts and playing golf. I envision this group traveling to their meetings on submarines, underground leviton trains, and even anti-gravity craft. Likely meeting places might be deep underground military bases on earth...or even on the dark side of the moon. I'd like to say more...but a shape-shifting Delta Force soldier just materialized in my office...and is telepathically communicating that he's here to help me...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-02-2010 at 02:20 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 05:06 PM   #2
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bilderberg Video

I'm giving it a view now, cheers.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:56 PM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm commenting to keep this thread from being buried prematurely. I would love to see the common man see eye to eye with the elites. This would obviously require changes on both sides. The more we understand about who these people really are...and what they actually discuss...the less us vs them mentality will be exhibited by either side. More people may need to read the CFR journal 'Foreign Affairs' so as to be able to better converse with the so called elites. I wish no ills upon the elites. I simply wish to bring them on board a populist movement toward a global government which is of the people, by the people, and for the people. One point of interest in the video is when Jim Tucker speaks of asking Henry Kissenger a question...and hearing him begin to hastily reply in a smooth non-Germanic voice...before reverting to his normal gruff Germanic voice! Start watching at 27:00. Is there such a thing as vocal shape-shifting?! I experienced this sort of thing with a televangelist who I unintentionally irritated! Hmmmm...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-09-2009 at 12:07 AM.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:32 PM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I just rewatched this short documentary on Bilderberg...and I had a renewed conviction that We the People of Earth all need to become Bilderbergers. We need to think on that level. We the People of Earth need to become the New Elites in a Brave New Universe. This may be the key to a lot of things. Avalon should be sort of a Solar System United Nations. How do we really know who is observing or participating on this site?

Namaste
Old 02-02-2010, 07:42 PM   #5
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

IMO- they do not see eye to eye- I just came back from visiting my family-
lunch talk on Sunday was how they met with the finance minister of Israel the day before- if I hadn't gotten so anrgy I may have pressed for details.

They are 100% COMPLETELY DISCONNECTED from their heart chakra- they do NOT CARE......

On a sidenote- the faction I was (Zionist faction American- not Europeans) with seem not to know anything about 2012 or solar cycles- this I did get into conversation wise. If they were playing dumb, I do not know but they were doing a good job of it.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:25 PM   #6
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

eleni...your experiences and stories are amazing. I'm a bit confused regarding the Zionist faction -American in relation to Aldebaran. I'm using my very faulty memory. Somehow...all of this links together...possibly in a D.U.M.B. right here in the good 'ol U.S.A. Who knows...the ultimate ET authorities may pit faction against faction...and sit back and laugh...if they laugh. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niFvB...elatedYouTube-

Perhaps when people have been 'above it all' for too long...they get cold, hard, efficient, machine-like...and possibly perfectly possessed...whether they know it or not. I just wish there were a way to make them more like us...and to make us more like them. A properly operating constitutional representative republic would probably accomplish this. Unfortunately...the 'gods' in cahoots with the 'elites' seem to circumvent attempts at proper self-government...and give it a bad name. The cold, hard, and corrupt ruling the apathetic, ignorant, and reactionary is a very unhealthy and dangerous situation indeed. I'm hoping that Avalon, and the internet in general, will help the general public to wake-up and get with it. I'm also hoping that elites will post on sites such as Avalon. The video indicated that the elites find internet posts about them to be interesting and amusing. Perhaps some sort of anonymous back-channel internet communication can be established...wherein the elites and peons unite to save the world! Hope springs eternal.

I seem to withdraw from people more and more as I spend more and more time on Avalon and other sites! I'm starting to feel mid-way between the elites and the peons...even though I'm still a peon...and don't want to be an elite! Come to think of it...I don't want to be a peon either! Sometimes I feel like I'd just like to travel through space on a UFO with a crew of benevolent Humans and ET's. I like my little dreamworld! Everyone is so nice!

You know...if we were able to fire all of the elites...and exorcise all of the malevolent entities from this Solar System...we would still face such a huge mountain of problems...that most of us wouldn't want to touch with a ten-foot pole. We'd rather let someone else deal with it. It's a lot easier to delegate, blame...and look for a savior. Herein lies the problem.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-02-2010 at 11:06 PM.