Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-26-2008, 12:13 AM   #1
Alkhemist
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation McCain's Campaign Collapsing?!

Looks like there are a LOT of mistakes being made by the McCain campaign right now. As I watch the news, a video of Palin being EXORCISED (yes, you heard me...against witchcraft!) is making the Republicans look even more foolish (if that's even possible)!

Keep those vibrations UP!
Alkhemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:41 AM   #2
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: McCain's Campaign Collapsing?!

What about Joe Biden's slips with katie Couric--about the stock market crash of 1929 occurring when Franklin Delano Roosevelt was president and that Roosevelt immediately went on television to address the issues! It's true, I saw it on Jon Stewart's Daily Report and he showed the video footage of it.

Talk about your clueless politicians! No wonder our children have a grade "D" or should I say "F" education.

Home School! That's the new rule.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:53 AM   #3
Alkhemist
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenerationIke View Post
What about Joe Biden's slips with katie Couric--about the stock market crash of 1929 occurring when Franklin Delano Roosevelt was president and that Roosevelt immediately went on television to address the issues! It's true, I saw it on Jon Stewart's Daily Report and he showed the video footage of it.
OMG! That's great! I guess I missed that episode, but I LOVE the Daily Show!

We just started watching Countown with Keith Olbermann, and they're tearing these people a NEW ONE. What a breath of fresh air!
Old 09-26-2008, 03:10 AM   #4
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Correct me if I'm wrong in your opinion, but, seems to me McCain talks about "Earmarks" as if it were poison. That Reps and Senators cannot or should not do the things in terms of federal funding for their own States.
I mean he doesn't -- does he?

You know, I say that yet John McCain's home State always relect's him.
Nothing against his suffering but being a "Maverick" and known for kick-ass temperment frightens people as it does me. Where is reason amongst anger?
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:18 AM   #5
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

I SURE hope it's NOT a hillary to the rescue
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:50 AM   #6
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

As much as I feel Bushky and his slight-of-hand miracle staff are excused for their eight years of work this coming jan (hopefully no Law Suit Pardons from BO), you bet Hillary is in the best place, ie: working for her state.
RSF

Oh, She may look at it as.. when Obama gives me my 29 million I paid in the Dem Primary to castrate him and possibly ruin his Presidential ambitions -- I can then run in 2012 and crush the Republican Pres (Palin?). So yes, HC might be a danger to all. Kinda make's one wonder just (what) drove WC to make Presidential mistakes of a ..personal nature?

RSF
Old 09-26-2008, 03:56 PM   #7
Alkhemist
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
I was thinking the same this morning. It would be an interesting Illuminati play: dropping Palin and putting in Hilary as a way to "unify the parties."

Check out any of the Rachel Maddow episodes on YouTube from these last few days. I couldn't believe the stuff I was hearing! I had given up on mainstream news, but these guys are really good. Not to mention very entertaining!
Old 09-26-2008, 05:27 PM   #8
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

That's not such a strange idea actually. After all wasn't it last election that Biden wanted McCain as VP to Kerry (maybe I mixed that up, but I read something like that on Wikipedia)?

If anyone's been watching David Letterman the last few nights you'd see him rip McCain a new one for skipping his Late Show appearance because he "had to rush to Washington to stop the economy from 'cratering'", then he didn't even leave until the next morning, meanwhile making an appearance on Katie Couric's show...

It was on the first of those episodes that the guy who took McCain's spot on the show mentioned how this whole idea of both candidates getting together over this financial crisis was privately suggested by the Obama campaign to McCain's people in the first place. Next thing youknow, before there was any response to Obama's group, McCain announces he's suspending his campaign and rushing back to Washington, completley upstaging Obama...
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:33 PM   #9
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure about Palin, but I feel McCain's just about done re being the victor in the US Federal Election this Fall.
Would have been interesting seeing that nice, calm demeanor running the show.
RSF
Old 09-26-2008, 08:21 PM   #10
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Actually I heard a rumor that Hillary would replace Joe Biden.
But It may be only just that, a rumor.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:40 PM   #11
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Myra,

That information / rumour started on the Post Chronicle website (they need to check out their .asp as the calender is wrong):

http://www.postchronicle.com/comment...12171504.shtml

I'm not a political person, but it strikes me that this publication kind of has it in for Barak Obama - and is a little sensationalist - so although it could be interesting as to how it plays out, I wouldn't take it too seriously.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myra View Post
Actually I heard a rumor that Hillary would replace Joe Biden.
But It may be only just that, a rumor.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:36 AM   #12
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all.
Quite the debate last night between Obama and McCain -- slow.
Been following American politics since the Ronald days (suppose it might suggest I'm an old Geyser, and that would be correct! )

Anywho, CNN's crowd suggest John may have lost a few electoral points, more than Obama might have gained. Anyway as a USA Neighbor and friend, the debate lacked punch and critical one line answers to sway me to think anything other that what I have been thinking for a few days. In that John's sliding..down.

The real US Presidential debate happens next week B v. P. (hehehe).
RSF
Old 09-27-2008, 07:39 AM   #13
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

McCain is indeed destined to lose. I believe what we are seeing in his "campaign suspension" is pure tactical maneuvering, which in this case backfired forcing him to backpedal. He and his campaign are the epitome of hypocracy. They must realise the massive uphill battle they are tasked with in taking on the Obama juggernaut. With odds stacked against them from the get go, McCain's campaign knew that conventional GOP tactics and even Karl Rove esque ones would not be enough.
Their outside the box thinking has produced blunders like the "campaign suspension" and Sarah Palin, the latter being one of the most focus grouped decisions in recent political memory. She has seemingly been coached only in talking points somehow forgeting any real substance. (see Palin/Couric interview for most recent evidence)
I suppose I should say that I do not support Obama, but forced to a decision, I would have to choose him. I think a lot of people feel forced to choose by our hyperinformed society, perhaps thinking that choosing the lesser of two evils will ease thier conscience. I will not vote for either candidate because as wise old hippie once said: "Constantly choosing the lessr of two evils is still choosing evil.".
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:11 PM   #14
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

RULE:
If two candidates are equal, people go to vote for the physical more attractive one.

How shall an old man, who even can't lift his arms because Vietnameses broke his shoulders, have any chance in this beauty contest?!?

Why do you think women did and do prefer Obama from the beginning of the primals till now? Because of his good arguments? C'mon!

Last edited by King Lear; 09-27-2008 at 04:13 PM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:48 PM   #15
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Scuttlebutt from the inside is that she is not to be counted out.
Old 09-30-2008, 03:37 PM   #16
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Palin gives back her ticket...
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:56 PM   #17
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

When the presidential race started, Obama was a slam dunk for the presidency. Then Obama made the mistake of choosing ancient insider Biden as his running mate. Obama immediately lost three states and at least 21 electoral votes, which put the race as dead-even. After McCain chose Palin, he gained a slight lead. With the wall street bailout and now the congressional Ponzi scheme of history, there are now twelve battle ground states. The political meltdown of 2000, which continued into 2004, is now consummating as a political collapse with citizens having to choose between the lesser of two evils, while the states bail out of the electoral process. If enought people write in Ron Paul on their state ballots, all Ron Paul has to do is win ONE state, and he will freeze the electoral vote. That is something to think about even if you do not agree with what has just been said. Exciting times. A great opportunity for us to start over and run this country constitutionally. All the best.
Greg
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:26 PM   #18
Alkhemist
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg10036 View Post
If enought people write in Ron Paul on their state ballots, all Ron Paul has to do is win ONE state, and he will freeze the electoral vote. That is something to think about even if you do not agree with what has just been said. Exciting times. A great opportunity for us to start over and run this country constitutionally.
As much as I would LOVE to see that happen, there hasn't been an elected official since Woodrow Wilson -- at least according to a documentary I just watched on the history of the Federal Reserve.

If you're a Netflix member, check out their documentary section. Lots of good info!
Old 09-30-2008, 09:04 PM   #19
tdc1188
Avalon Senior Member

Obama is not controlled by the Global Elite. Both the Rothschild's and Rockefellers are now firmly behind John Mccain. Rothschild's historically control the democratic party, the Rockefeller's controlling the Republican party; both factions are now firmly behind the remaining controlled Canidate John McCain. John F. Kennedy was not controlled and yet he kept his friends close and his enemies closer; Obama seems to be doing the same. Have Faith, have hope; If you want an outsider to win HE OR SHE HAS TO PLAY THE GAME to get elected. Its a dirty business. Ron Paul was an outsider BUT DIDN'T PLAY THE GAME that needs to be played in order to get elected. Lincoln new this, Kennedy new this.
tdc1188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:18 PM   #20
yettyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdc1188 View Post
Obama is not controlled by the Global Elite. Both the Rothschild's and Rockefellers are now firmly behind John Mccain. Rothschild's historically control the democratic party, the Rockefeller's controlling the Republican party; both factions are now firmly behind the remaining controlled Canidate John McCain. John F. Kennedy was not controlled and yet he kept his friends close and his enemies closer; Obama seems to be doing the same. Have Faith, have hope; If you want an outsider to win HE OR SHE HAS TO PLAY THE GAME to get elected. Its a dirty business. Ron Paul was an outsider BUT DIDN'T PLAY THE GAME that needs to be played in order to get elected. Lincoln new this, Kennedy new this.
That's an interesting point, indeed. I am watching this from "outside" (aka Europe) but with great interest - as much as I have time. In a sense though I find it a bit sad I cannot vote as this election seem to be of crucial importance not only to Americans but to the whole planet.

I have read at several places here that Obama is backed (aka being a puppet) for Illuminati I think (well not sure whom of the 2 big evils it is) but I actually do wonder if it's true and where the "proof" for it is? In contrary, if I have understood it correctly Obama's fund raising comes from an extreme amount of small contributions which in plain text would mean from privates or small/private corps. Not only maybe, but to a high degree.

As for McGambler it's pretty obvious though. Sure he scares me but even more does Palin scares me. There is no doubt in my mind that the whole plan is that ones they get elected (note I say "they") it will not take long before she will replace him. It's probably in the deal from the beginning. I would say she's not even a heart beat away, just a doctors order. All he really cares about, as the gambler he truly is, is to hit the jackpot and enjoy it for a while. He cares **** about country, he enjoys gambling with it.

As for Palin it's kinda an amassing pick, and I would say don't under estimate her - in these times it's very clear that things often not really are as they seem to be. What if everything just goes according to plan so far? I have some, I admit speculative, ideas regarding this based on observations I have done on her media appearances etc.

Some facts: The is a local politician, don't forget that, that has managed to become the Governor of Alaska - Yet when you "meet" her in the media she comes across as plain stupid, more or less. This doesn't really match up. If it does then it would say something about USA, and according to me it would say that what you Americans (no offense meant) calls the greatest nation in the world is nothing but the stupidest nation in the world (again, no offense meant). It might also be so that in USA (as in most other nations) a large part of the population are more or less stupid. Anyhow, I don't think SP is stupid, she just appear to be stupid and is probably picked with greatest care.

She is stupid enough though, to play this game in the name of God and it's very likely she's totally unaware of how she's being used by hidden influences - but I am far from sure on that.

In any case, spend some time and compare her performances in media of today and like back in 2006 - is this the same person? No. Well I am sure it is physically. Watch out, I think we may be up for an surprise as the VP debate unfolds.

There are though a "natural" cause to why she comes out as she does, which I think should be weighted in to balance the speculation. And that is, she simply doesn't agree with the politics of McCane, far from, and this is of course very frustrating but also a part of the plan. It makes her stupidity come across in a rather natural and "true" way. So why really do they want here to come across as stupid?

Well it could be expressed in this way, they want to "wake up" all the voters that will vote on McCain because they really enjoy to take a BigMac on McDonalds - sounds stupid right? It sure is but...

Now, if Palin had run at the top of the ticket, who possible would that be? Exactly, that could never work as that would indeed be too stupid. It coudn't work, even in USA and lots of money. Hence, as VP is the perfect trick to get pass that. Which raises the question if it's by accident the at least once during here interviews has said "the Palin/McCain campaign" oops! I think that should be McCain/Palin

By "hiding her away" in Alaska all these years they have also kept here away from being scrutinized by the media, at the same time as she has got some "executive experience" - wouldn't that be all you need if someone else did all the thinking and planning for you?

So bottom line, and yes this is all speculation and I might be wrong but still, the one running for President here is NOT MCain but Palin - and that's what really scares me and should scare all Americans and certainly the world.

I don't write this here to scare you but to bring it up into the light. I think it's essential, to avoid a WWIII we must send light into the US elections in a way chasing out this shadow.

yettyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:41 PM   #21
surfzz318

I hope you all know, sorry I don't have a link at the moment and I am knew so I will probably be flamed, but you do know that Obama is Muslim, that would be sweet lets have a Muslim president, its funny that you guys visit these forums looking for the real truth but you all believe whatever the big news companies throw at you, CNN, fox, abc, they are all left wing liberals, but the one thing I can say is expect things to get a lot worse if Obama gets elected, I will find the site I want to show you so please save the flaming until after you read this stuff.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:41 PM   #22
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

Obama won't even release his birth certificate. Do we know for sure he is an American citizen?

I won't be voting for him. His whole compaign feels like a cult to me. The US media have made complete fools of themselves worshipping him like he's a messiah. Anything the media endorses can't be good (remember how they pushed Bush and his war on us?)

I think there will be a whole lot of very disappointed people if he's elected and does nothing he's promised to do. But then again all he's promised is some hope and change.

Don't count McCain out just yet. There are lots and lots of older Americans, as well as disaffected Democrats, voting for him. Obama had better hope all those college kids actually show up to vote. Many times they talk a good game but fail to follow through. Also, I hope people are on the look out for massive voter fraud. I expect there will be many, many incidents of it in the swing states.

But then again I suspect the fix is in and Obama will be handed the job. God help us all.
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:04 PM   #23
truthhound

Considering the current state of affairs I am amazed that ANYONE still believes that this election is anything other than bread and circus.

If no one showed up to vote, someone would be elected. The person "elected" would be the side of the one coin that was planned to hold the puppet office.

The "bailout" is the manufactured answer for the fabricated question.
Please, please understand that none of this should be of any concern to any of us, because we can not control the outcome. The system does not allow for such a thing.

Bush is in office because that is the person that was appointed to hold the position. We saw in 2000, if you cared to look, that the elections are clearly a farce.

It is just like those that choose to deny that 9/11 was manufactured and a complete hoax. If you refuse to acknowledge the controlled environment in which EVERYTHING occurs you are going to be in a heap of trouble when the next phase comes down on us.

This election is a diversion. The bail out is a given. The house members will vote against the bail out at their own peril. They know that if they cause this thing not to pass they will be destroyed, and not necessarily only in a political sense.

These are dangerous times, but IF you will wake up to this game that they have us caught up in playing you individually have a chance of coming out of this alive. and I don't mean just financially...

think people...stop letting the media and your social programming do your thinking for you!
Old 10-02-2008, 07:46 PM   #24
Alkhemist
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfzz318 View Post
I hope you all know, sorry I don't have a link at the moment and I am knew so I will probably be flamed, but you do know that Obama is Muslim, that would be sweet lets have a Muslim president, its funny that you guys visit these forums looking for the real truth but you all believe whatever the big news companies throw at you, CNN, fox, abc, they are all left wing liberals, but the one thing I can say is expect things to get a lot worse if Obama gets elected, I will find the site I want to show you so please save the flaming until after you read this stuff.
There is zero evidence that Obama himself is a Muslim. (If you have a need to argue this, please post your evidence.) Even if he were, I could care less as long as he's a good man. So far, he seems to be.

Furthermore, CNN, Fox News, etc., are far from "iiberal."

Let's not make claims we can't substantiate. This is not a place to argue such things. We have enough negativity in the world; we don't need more in these forums.
Old 10-02-2008, 07:53 PM   #25
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

NOBAMA.. you listened to alex jones show recently he had some interesting stuff about teh truth squads.. apparently you couldnt speak ill of him with out being arrested.. the police had to apologise and retract their statements.. i like how the american people are givingthe NWO a hard time.. seems like they are not taking it lying down to much.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
campaign, mccain, palin