Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 12-25-2009, 04:56 PM   #1
Light Worker
Avalon Senior Member

Default What is known about the pain the abductees experience when abduted by the Greys?

Dan Sherman in his book, Above Black: Project Preserve Destiny, reports that he was trained in the military to be an intuitive communicator with the ETs (Greys). In the Abduction Data chapter, he reports that a typical intuitive communication regarding a human abduction that he received from the Greys would include coded information regarding potentiality for recall, residual pain, nerve response curve, and body normalization. Dan Sherman evantually arranged his discharge from the military as he did not want to be part of this project that involved abductions. What do we know today about abductees experiencing pain and health issues due to abductions?
Light Worker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 05:01 PM   #2
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: What is known about the pain the abductees experience when abduted by the Greys?

One of the few books i read about the subject, quite interesting.
Leunamros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 07:12 AM   #3
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is known about the pain the abductees experience when abduted by the Greys?

I was abducted by aliens and thats how I ended up on this world.

Does anyone know the way back?
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:20 AM   #4
Valkyr
Avalon Senior Member

My pain only lasts for 2 days typically. It's not debilitateing, just uncomfortable. On the other hand it could last longer than 2 days if it proceedure site is in an area that is moved alot such as a joint or major muscular system. It all depends.....
Valkyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 04:33 AM   #5
David
Avalon Senior Member

I was dropped off on this world and left to find my own way back home.

Yet, they come back every month for a visit. Talk about dysfunctional family ties.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 04:47 AM   #6
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Worker View Post
Dan Sherman in his book, Above Black: Project Preserve Destiny, reports that he was trained in the military to be an intuitive communicator with the ETs (Greys). In the Abduction Data chapter, he reports that a typical intuitive communication regarding a human abduction that he received from the Greys would include coded information regarding potentiality for recall, residual pain, nerve response curve, and body normalization. Dan Sherman evantually arranged his discharge from the military as he did not want to be part of this project that involved abductions. What do we know today about abductees experiencing pain and health issues due to abductions?
Only from some personal experience that came up in between lives recall. There is a thread write-up about it somewhere here. http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...t=Nuns+Nannies

I am starting a free service for people who have a sense of having been abducted either this lifetime or in between lives. Sometimes I can assist people in recovering the full details of the event. I ask that they post about it as a sort of public duty to inform people.

Gnosis

Last edited by Gnosis5; 01-17-2010 at 05:25 AM.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 07:16 AM   #7
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Only from some personal experience that came up in between lives recall. There is a thread write-up about it somewhere here. http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...t=Nuns+Nannies

I am starting a free service for people who have a sense of having been abducted either this lifetime or in between lives. Sometimes I can assist people in recovering the full details of the event. I ask that they post about it as a sort of public duty to inform people.

Gnosis
Gnosis- I am interested in this. How can I contact you?
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 07:53 AM   #8
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Hello Eleni, If you PM me I will give you personal contact info, either Skype or phone (I have unlimited long distance North America). I can tell you my method and if it makes sense to you we can work together to sort out anything you wish sorted out.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 11:35 AM   #9
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
yes i am interested ,let me know when love and light
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 11:36 AM   #10
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

I found the Voyagers I book and the Angelic Realities very useful and healing with regards to abdutions.

They gave me great peace of mind and the techniques that I needed to protect myself

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote