Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 01-01-2010, 11:44 PM   #51
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The smoking gun NASA a Fraud Proof Of Life On Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves;

[COLOR="Yellow"

Actually, I could use some good sleep paralysis (with the fear factor) right now.

May 2010 be a better year for us all,

Paul

PS. For those who have acess, go to my profile to see the kind of patch my uncle used to wear in the spookyland of western Nevada. I had my first off-the-consensual-radar experience there when I was about 10 years old.

PS.2. The Adams Family from Outer Space had a very difficult holiday season. The silence is DEAFENING.

Oops, I meant to say WITHOUT the fear factor.

Last night I was breifly surrounded by US fan club of the UK women's equvelent of Manchester United... all tall, buff women who wanted to make sure I was treating the British lady of soccer with respect and not dissing her palzy walzy Mr. Beckham. So I took of my hat, toasted Mancester U, said good-night and left the club with life and limb intact.

Another lesson learned without the need for violence.
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:34 AM   #52
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Recently released JAXA image, discovery of hole/tunnel on the Moon.

Lava tubes?

Nah, leads to the underworld
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 03:32 AM   #53
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I love the hole pictures!

A new image reveals a wall on this dark feature, suggesting it is a pit at least 78 metres deep
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:14 AM   #54
Philbert
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS PIX!!!
Thanx!
Glad you enjoy them.
These type are rare on the internet.
I found and worked on these myself, took me about a month.
That was because I was just learning to work with the images. The original satellite image of this area has much more in it. To anyone looking to do there own finds this is a good one to look into.

Here is a link to my archives site.
The site is a work in progress.
But the information and images may be of interest to you also.

http://oursolarsystemthetruthishere.webs.com

Oh anyone is welcome to use any of these images.
In fact I encourage it to anyone that can use them in creating other presentations to get this information out.
Philbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 04:10 AM   #55
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

For those unaware, this following is an image from Apollo 14, called "Mitchell Under Glass".

There are two versions.

One is the original NASA version from their main images website (Apollo Lunar Surface Journal) found here: http://history.nasa.gov/alsj/a14/AS14-66-9301HR.jpg

The other version is the pre-generation print of the same image; a non 'sanitized' print saved from destruction by Kenneth Johnston; who was in charge LRL at NASA. And was enhanced with modern image processing software.

Below is color enhanced ALSJ version:

Enhanced BW desaturated ALSJ version:

Below is the Johnston version, the non 'sanitized' lunar sky:

And finally, here's a close up of what is probably the most interesting area, showing the slanted structures, of the ancient lunar ruins:

For more information, visit here:
http://www.enterprisemission.com/NPC-Russia.htm
http://www.enterprisemission.com/NPC-Russia2.htm
Old 01-03-2010, 07:13 AM   #56
Philbert
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Majorion;214216]Oh yes Philbert, the original image there is a really good find on your part, definitely qualifies a Gem.

The Cydonia region itself, there's a city under there, and some of the strange shapes you outlined in the beginning, those are possibly ruins and the geometries are quite bizarre.

Honestly, that image is very very good, but only the things you've zoomed in super close I don't interpret the same or agree. Like when you interpret saucers or people or terminals; that sorta thing.

It very well could be that what you describe is close to the concept, but take a step back, instead of zooming in on objects, I think the whole image from a birds eye view speaks for itself. There's some artificial looking stuff down there, I've seen the Cydonia IR and analyzed the raw data myself, there's no doubt in my mind, at least.

I find your Honesty statement to be offensive and to be Honest with you it puts me on the defense.
Especially when you have no where near the hours I have in interpretation into these images.
So when you say in the same sentence “there are cities under there” then go on to pretend you can interpret the objects in the images as Ruins. Show me the cities you claim so I can interpret them.
This may sound a little rude, but you have to take a back seat on your interpretation of what you think I already know.

I discovered these anomalies, I put several thousands of hours into cropping ,enhancing and interpretation that took over three months.

You have viewed them for less than one day, and you are going to tell me I don't understand what I am looking at?

Of course you don't have to believe what I say they are, but maybe you should keep what you think I don't know to yourself until you are 100% positive you know what you are talking about.

Sorry I have to be this way, but this is not a contest to me.
I would have taken your statement a little different if you just would have said you don't see them.
But really non of us should be making comments to degrade a persons research until we have sufficient amount of proof that we can say " hey I figured out what these are, here is what I came up with.

Sorry again for being so harsh, but it felt as though you stuck a thorn in my side.
I'm sure you would feel the same way if someone said they don't interpret your research as you have come to understand it. Especially without a substantial explanation.

I also will disagree with your birds eye view. Yes I can agree that at the birds eye view there is already enough in the images to suggest an importance. Zooming in is important to get a good look at the surroundings. I really should not need to explain myself to you. Bottom line is I brought these images to you, if you see a different interpretation and you don't interpret them as I do, then you should have given your interpretation.
Otherwise you have created the offence not me.

But as far as these being ruins, not a chance.
These were in fact inhabited when the images where taken and probably still are today.

Yes there are humans in the images along with animals. As far as a TERMINAL , I said nothing of the sort in the post. You got that from Dantheman62.

This old theory of everything that looks like a building or structure is ruins is common place in mainstream media and science with those who are uncertain of jumping into the unknown.
That is what these images are to you unknown.
So please next time be a little more conservative in your thoughts before you text them here for everyone to read.

The only reason I have come off like this is to defend my own position and research.

Hey I don't mind working with others on interpretation but don't try and undermined my knowledge unless you have proof positive of what you are talking about.

I have came to this forum to give to others what they might need to understand the ufo phenomenon or life on other planets as I have found in My own research.

If you question it do so with a question rather than a statement.
If I am wrong in what I have put out as an interpretation, then I would expect to be shown where I am wrong. Not just say your wrong.

I would suggest you analyze the raw image yourself, if you find something different than what I have interpreted the images as, show me.
But don’t come out here as thought you know everything about every anomaly that is posted.

Now I must apologize most sincerely as I am not intending to offend you in this matter, Just letting you know where you have made your mistake.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:09 AM   #57
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philbert View Post
You have viewed them for less than one day, and you are going to tell me I don't understand what I am looking at?
No, no, not at all.

I apologize for the misunderstanding, about what I was saying, it was NOT an effort to undermine your conclusions at all, nor was it meant to be offensive in the least. More like a colleague sharing his model/view applied to your discovery, I'm sure we won't see eye to eye, and everyone's different, but that's the whole point.

I know many many people who don't agree with me in anything, but they're friends nevertheless, and our research is always shared.

I'm sorry if you were offended, it was most certainly not my intention.

Quote:
So when you say in the same sentence “there are cities under there” then go on to pretend you can interpret the objects in the images as Ruins. Show me the cities you claim so I can interpret them.
Yes I agree. There are two models here:

One says there is intelligent life thriving on Mars right now and always...

The other model is ancient. Which is what I ascribe to, simply because I found the various IR data too compelling.

Here's the main Cydonia analysis I refer to, please visit these links:
http://www.keithlaney.net/BullittsIR...redimaging.htm
http://www.enterprisemission.com/ir_analysis.html

Also, highly recommend you download this .TIF image, http://www.enterprisemission.com/ima.../ghost-vis.tif , open with image editor, and turn up saturation maximum.

If you haven't tried that out before; its way cool. Just give it a shot, you'll enjoy it for sure.

Cheers
Old 01-04-2010, 12:42 AM   #58
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Yo! Philbert!
Relax! Shanti!
Majorion is not your enemy.
Both of you are posting truly fantastic stuff, that has made me really happy!

Thank you for the link, Philbert. Very impressive! I had a look & saved it to my 'favourites', so I'll be coming back & spend some time there.

By the way, you should get a hold on Courtney Brown's 'Cosmic Voyager'.
He's been Scientific Remote Viewing Mars in the 90's.
A very interesting read indeed.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 04:10 PM   #59
Philbert
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Yo! Philbert!
Relax! Shanti!
Majorion is not your enemy.
Both of you are posting truly fantastic stuff, that has made me really happy!

Thank you for the link, Philbert. Very impressive! I had a look & saved it to my 'favourites', so I'll be coming back & spend some time there.

By the way, you should get a hold on Courtney Brown's 'Cosmic Voyager'.
He's been Scientific Remote Viewing Mars in the 90's.
A very interesting read indeed.

No enemy here.
Majorion is friend
My enemies are those who have hidden these things from us.
No enemies here in these forums, all of us here are looking for the same things, Knowledge.
Knowledge leads to understanding then to truth then wisdom.

I am very happy that there are those here that have an interest in to what I can give, It helps me to believe that I have not lost my own mind.

Thank you for your nice comment. I love working with people such as yourself and Majorion, and all those who truly have a interest into these things that will change our time. I have found that most us who have a great interest into these things, approach these ideas without a bitter personal slandering. as many do outside these forums who are in denial.
Everyone here knows what I am talking about, when you try and explain even the idea of life on other planets to some people they call you all sorts of names, and slander your ideas because they just cannot believe what they are seeing or hearing.
I have not found that here, that also makes me happy because we are making progress.

So far we are all here on the same pages.

Old 01-05-2010, 04:53 PM   #60
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Philbert....What a great thread...Fantastic vids and pictures...

Your research is very much appreciated...thanks...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:06 PM   #61
Philbert
Avalon Senior Member

I have done a few enlargements to help get a better look.
I don't know if anyone has noticed around the base of the rock face are ledges. Further below that are steps.

Because these are satellite images they have a tendency to appear flattened or scrunched together in perspective.

Many people believe that Nasa takes images of other planets using Camera and lenses, This is not true as a camera would be useless in taking images without correct lighting. The fact is Nasa always uses radio spectrometer imaging. They have done this since the beginning.
Radio imagery assures them the ability to take images in complete darkness as radio waves are sent to the surface and are returned to the satellite that sends the data to an earth satellite dish. The information is processed through a computer that renders the image.

Satellite radio imagery is much better than any camera and lenses could ever take. especially in regarding mapping a planet. Radio images can take pictures though materials such as trees or shrubs. Because radio waves can go through and around abject this makes it much more practical than using cameras with lenses. Radio imagery has came a long way since it began, It is capable of putting images together in full color.

Another thing to remember is that because nasa continues to use radio imagery that allows them to easily manipulate the images and frequency.

For example a satellite image taken of an area can have certain frequencies turned down to not show up in the image, such as structures and buildings.