Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-12-2010, 06:44 PM   #51
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Solar Healing - The Sun Gazing Process

I Sungaze with no Ill effects - Only Enlightenment comes from the Practise.

This makes Me think of an Epiphany I recently had in reference to Our Sun - Sol.

Will the Prime Creator help Us or is the Prime Creator stepping in to assist here ?

Please bear with Me.

Suns are a way to step down the Prime Creator's Energy to All of It's Sons and Daughters. Each Sun gives not only Warmth but It also gives Energy in the form of Information to those existing under It's Rays...

Follow Me here - They Chemtrail Us all over the World which Blocks or Corrupts the Energy/Information We would otherwise be getting from the Sun (Which is in essence - Our stepped down Prime Creator's Energy/Information displayed through co-ordinate representation).

Simply put and very logically so - This is a violation of Our Free-will and also it is preventing the correct Message from getting through on the Sunlight being provided to Us BY the Prime Creator.

This is one reason of many why We will be helped and We will make It...

Have no fear. When You interrupt or stand in the way of Source - You find out the hard way You shouldn't have...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:24 PM   #52
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Solar Healing - The Sun Gazing Process

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
Will the Prime Creator help Us or is the Prime Creator stepping in to assist here ?
The next question might be, what is behind the Sun, and I am not speaking of distance behind, and if so, is prime creator already stepping in and few care.
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:36 PM   #53
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orb View Post
The next question might be, what is behind the Sun, and I am not speaking of distance behind, and if so, is prime creator already stepping in and few care.
As I've already said but perhaps too obscurely - Is that Sol is a Stepped down representation of Other Suns/Logos. Its like a Series Circuit with the Transformers (Suns/Logos) stepping down the Voltage (Energy/Information) as It emanates further out from Source.

Here is a Comparison of the Suns in the Milky Way...

http://www.brevardastro.org/albums/U...le/photo4.html

I would say that YES - Prime Creator is stepping in and that while perhaps not All care ATM - More and more do each day Brother...

We're having the desired effect. This then is Our Task - To make it common Knowledge for All...

Old 02-12-2010, 08:01 PM   #54
omshanti
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Solar Healing - The Sun Gazing Process

Some great posts here, thank you. the position of the sun at this time also carries import..

according to the Maya, for the first time in 26,000 years, the sun is most closely aligned with what is known as the Great Cleft/Dark Rift/Black Road of the Milky Way..and this Road leads to the heart pulsing centre of this galaxy. The heart of the Great Mother....and these Love frequency waves are pulsed through the sun portal...and don't it feel good!

also sun light is necessary for us to create vitamin D...a steroid hormone that allows our dna to carry out life affirming functions. we NEED sunlight for optimum health
sunlight reflected off the water is also wonderful (ocean if possible)

i have started to depend upon sunglasses less and less during the day.
i live in australia and the sun is intense...although raised with sun-screen mania, i now know the sun is a wonderful, generous, loving friend

as i am awakening as a cosmic spirit spark in a human body, i partake in small doses
omshanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:31 PM   #55
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Moved up to 20 Minutes now. I tried the extended period as It seemed Natural and All I can say is that I am now experiencing some very Interesting Side-effects...

I had a Fragmentation of Time into Nows yesterday. It lasted about 60 or 70 seconds in duration by My experience but then again - It was a bunch of Nows - So I'm not totally sure about that. LOL...

I also saw Our 3D Reality reflected back up into the Sky this Morning while coming into Work. That said - I've seen that a few times already over the past Year or so.

Anywho - Just thought I'd post this little tidbit of Info...

Old 02-14-2010, 06:06 PM   #56
tintagelcave
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this, beautiful, this explanation of HRM!
And you know what? After I've been very sensitive to sunlight for half a year, processing lots of inner darkness, my eyes never need sunprotection anymore. There's never any harm when gazing into the sun and I never believed the fairy tale of the Sun being harmful, to eyes or skin. Unless by extreme exposure to it, of course. I suspect the wealth of the sunlight is suppressed as a tool to restrict us from owning our autonomy, which is connected with the pineal gland. Don't you think? On this Sunday, the 14th of february, a Solar Disc Ceremony was celebrated at Lake Titicaca. Check "The Butterfly Effect Radio Show" at Google.
Sunny greetings
tintagelcave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:26 PM   #57
Bilko
Avalon Senior Member

I have tried gazing in safe hours another 2 times for just 10 seconds each time. I got scared though as when i looked away things had a red tinge to them. Headlights of trains comming toward me were nearly red and green lights were white. This wears off after a while but i haven't done it since through fear of hurting my eyes.
have i been something wrong?
Bilko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:44 PM   #58
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Is the link down? I can't access it.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:49 PM   #59
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilko View Post
I have tried gazing in safe hours another 2 times for just 10 seconds each time. I got scared though as when i looked away things had a red tinge to them. Headlights of trains comming toward me were nearly red and green lights were white. This wears off after a while but i haven't done it since through fear of hurting my eyes.
have i been something wrong?
No it’s quite normal. Eventually you may even see different colours but your eyes will get used to it. I’m up to 7 min and 10 sec and it has not affected my eye sight one bit. It’s always good to consider your intention when you sun gaze as from what I understand, you won’t benefit so much if you’re in fear of it. Your beliefs will affect the outcome. It’s the social conditioning that’s made us weary of sun rays. Remove yourself from it and step into trust and solidify your intent. Good luck.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:29 PM   #60
Bilko
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Gita, i will try again.
I was mostly trying whilst on the move which might be the main problem. I think you need to get past the glare of the corona? but if you are moving past objects you have to star again each time and the glare builds up.

According to this video
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...0487918013901#
When the mass ejection comes there is an energy that will transport you to the other side before you are fried. He says there is an energy that comes out of the sun and transports you...
I thought it was an important link but it is a long video.
Once you are pulled through the sun you are christed ( or i might be imagining that, hmmm)
Bilko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:14 AM   #61
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilko View Post
Thanks Gita, i will try again.
I was mostly trying whilst on the move which might be the main problem. I think you need to get past the glare of the corona? but if you are moving past objects you have to star again each time and the glare builds up.

According to this video
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...0487918013901#
When the mass ejection comes there is an energy that will transport you to the other side before you are fried. He says there is an energy that comes out of the sun and transports you...
I thought it was an important link but it is a long video.
Once you are pulled through the sun you are christed ( or i might be imagining that, hmmm)
Hi Bilko – When you do your sun gaze, it’s best to be stood up with shoulders back – I’m not sure if it’s of much benefit if you’re on the move.

The vid link you gave for George Kavassilas is an old one where he later admitted that he was being manipulated and some of the info given was false. He explains it in his latest vid here; (This is the link for the playlist for part one only) – It’s very good and gives info that may hopefully resonate with you. Enjoy.

gita is offline   Reply With Quote