Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2009, 12:39 AM   #35
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mankind & Earth: the Necessary Ingredients for a Responsible Love Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaKaR View Post
Nice idealistic words, 14 Chakras.
Consider now the amount of garbage alone, which 5, 6 or 7 billion Humans produce! Daily.
Hi RaKar,

I appreciate that you see some big problems for humanity here at this time and I share your concerns. In that respect, I’m in complete agreement with you.

Things simply cannot keep going in the direction they are going because they are not sustainable as they are. More people living here in an unsustainable manner is a danger to the planet and the future of humanity, I agree.

However, as Einstein said: “You can’t solve a problem from the same level of consciousness that created the problem in the first place”.

If we can agree on that, then we can agree that humanity will not solve our problems with the same kind of thinking and consciousness that has enabled us to create such an unsustainable way of living in the first place.

For example, even if we massively depopulated the earth, do you really think that the people that were left would truly be happy? There was a lot less population 2000 years ago, but about the same amount of wars that there are today.

Instead of looking at the problem being too many people, perhaps we can agree that problem is that the world cannot indefinitely support more people living the way we are currently living.

If that's how we define the problem, then if we could find a way for humanity to live in a sustainable way with our world we might be on our way to seeing that the world can indeed support large populations of people.

For example, clean free energy is a reality, it’s just not yet a collectively agreed upon reality and therefore it is not a part of our daily experience (as discussed in numerous project Camelot interviews).

Of course, it requires a very big shift in our way of living and thinking, but if we can start to see that that is a possibility for humanity to live sustainably, then population control no longer has to be the solution.

The solution can instead be, that we shift our way of being into a sustainable and harmonious manner with our environment and actually become symbiotic benefactors of our environment rather that living like (and believing) we are parasites.

Now you say this is idealistic, and indeed it is, however, it is high time we realized that there are no limitations in reality.

Humanity is controlled by the illusion that they have no power, that they are separated from the infinite and therefore are powerless victims of the world rather than co-creators of it. Through our illusion of separation and powerlessness, we have collectively created a world that we can be pessimistic about. Thankfully though, Kali Yuga is over and Now the higher consciousness within us is more than willing to create a reality to be optimistic about!

It takes pioneers in consciousness, to break through these collective illusions of separation, suffering and lack and lead the way into the promised land, the reality of Oneness and abundance for all life. (Note that Oneness is not sameness, it is awakening to the reality that we are all part of the same body of the infinite, yet we are unique and beautiful individualized expressions of that same larger Universal Loving Intelligence).

This is the true great work, and this is why many of us have embodied at this time.

We are not here to try and solve humanities problems from the same level of consciousness that created them. No, that’s what the wolves in sheep’s clothing, who are currently doing their utmost to maintain control of the collective consciousness, would like us to do.

The controllers know we sense there are problems, so they want us to keep focused on the problem and solution being outside of ourselves rather than inside of us.

We are here to bring the reality of the abundant life to planet earth by coming into Oneness with our own higher Self and letting our higher Self be the doer through us.

As Jesus said “I and my Father are one”, and “I am not the doer, it is the father [higher Self] within who does the work”. It is through our Oneness with our divine blue print, as above so below, that we will bring the abundant life to earth.

I realize this response might feel overly philosophical when talking about a linear perceived problem such as overpopulation, but I think a fair question for anyone interested in this subject is:

Should we be trying to solve the problems we are facing from the same level of consciousness that created them in the first place? Or should we focus on raising our consciousness so we can bring forth lasting solutions that create a sustainable, peaceful and increasingly abundant world?

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 05-19-2009 at 03:58 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awareness, legacy, responsibility