Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-02-2009, 09:05 PM   #1
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Interview with Cliff High on Jef Rense Nov.3/09

Cliff High of Half-past-Human interview:
http://www.halfpasthuman.com/

http://www.rense.com/

Weird....this interview is not mentioned on the Rense website....but check back on Wednesday 3rd.

Home
Raven Weeps!
Radio Special with Jeff Rense on November 3, 2009 from 8 to 10pm

salish raven

Warning: Adults ONLY!
Must be over 30/thirty to listen to this show, though we will not card you. Information relates to 2012, and not the Oct. 25 through November 5th, 2009 forecast.

Please check back at this page on November 3, 2009 at 8pm for supplemental material to accompany the discussion on the Jeff Rense show. No children, not for those with mental instability. No ********. Very disturbing information.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:06 PM   #2
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Interview with Cliff High on Jef Rense Nov.3/09

Sounds like fun!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 10:59 PM   #3
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
Sounds like fun!
I am not a member of rense's site, so will have to wait for you-tube, but "fun" Sarahmay.......yikes.........its never fun when Cliff delivers a new message...& sounds like this one is going to be "heavy". We may want to have a glass of something in our hand while we digest this upcoming interview.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:14 PM   #4
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I am not a member of rense's site, so will have to wait for you-tube, but "fun" Sarahmay.......yikes.........its never fun when Cliff delivers a new message...& sounds like this one is going to be "heavy". We may want to have a glass of something in our hand while we digest this upcoming interview.
Blessings waitinginthewings,

Thanks for the heads-up!

It is not necessary to be a member of Rense's site if you are listening live or for the rebroadcast that same evening, only for archived broadcasts.

FREE Listen LIVE: http://www.renseradio.com/listenlive.htm

PaL
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:36 PM   #5
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

PaL. tks for the heads up....I read it wrong.......but looking forward to this new report....I think
Old 11-03-2009, 02:57 AM   #6
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for posting another webbot show!

It will be interesting to see if anything has shown up in the language, I'm pretty sure Oct 25-Nov 3 are significant dates for change.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 02:23 PM   #7
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Yes, cheers to all! Cliff scares the bejeesus out of me...but I cannot look away.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:05 PM   #8
vagabunda
Avalon Senior Member

I think he has one of the most level-headed approaches and philosophies regarding how to prepare for coming changes - going within, knowing yourself, being prepared, self-sufficient, informed...and practicing compassion towards the other less enlightened folks that will undoubtedly be in need of our help! Rense is on at 11 pm EST, I believe.
vagabunda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:15 PM   #9
ankhara
Avalon Senior Member

I recently listened to Clif & George on Militia Radio, and I thought---enough doom and gloom!!! but I must admit I AM curious to hear what they have to say that's for "mature audiences only"...
ankhara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:06 PM   #10
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankhara View Post
I recently listened to Clif & George on Militia Radio, and I thought---enough doom and gloom!!! but I must admit I AM curious to hear what they have to say that's for "mature audiences only"...
probably even more doom & gloom.......buts lets face it, whats happening in our world now, is not what I would call happy, happy. I prefer to face reality than bury my head in the sand. If I look up & see whats coming at me, I can at least do my best to prepare. But each to their own.
Old 11-04-2009, 05:29 PM   #11
vagabunda
Avalon Senior Member

Here, here - I think it can't hurt to have all the information - I'd rather know (or have some kind of understanding )than not, especially when/IF the signs for this eventuality may begin unfolding...it'll have been an interesting ride, to say the least!
Old 11-04-2009, 06:23 PM   #12
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I'd rather know as well- was told recently by a whistleblower we have about 1.5 years before things go downhill fast.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:08 PM   #13
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a link to a recording of the interview:

http://www.youtube.com/user/2012gregg#p/p

For some reason, it did not affect me all that much.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:27 PM   #14
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I thought the dollar was supposed to collapse today ????
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:21 PM   #15
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I thought the dollar was supposed to collapse today ????
Not enough people knew it was supposed to! Remember Pete Peterson's interview, he thought it was gonna collapse in 2001 or thereabouts.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:32 PM   #16
vagabunda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
I'd rather know as well- was told recently by a whistleblower we have about 1.5 years before things go downhill fast.
Hi eleni - perhaps you've mentioned this in another thread, but as I've read, you've so much experience and insight...just curious, if you'd care to share any preparations you've made for the coming changes?
thanks so much for being here!
Old 11-05-2009, 11:27 PM   #17
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

My prep is to go to safe area where I live (in prophecy Hopi etc; where I live is safe) so along with fellow ground crew......but my focus is more internal work......meditation, astral projecttion, I might even start creating a record as Clif mentioned documenting changes, along with my family history. This sounds drastic but I've had to start prepping my younger children - I have training from MI and know enough not to go towars a tunnel, white light etc; upon loss of physical body- have already had 2 NDE's and never went through a tunnel etc; so I am feeling somewhat safe about that but will start honing those skills to feel more confident in astral realm. There's so much info out there......I just don't know....I certainly don't have answers......
Old 11-05-2009, 11:32 PM   #18
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My prep is to go to safe area where I live (in prophecy Hopi etc; where I live is safe) so along with fellow ground crew......but my focus is more internal work......meditation, astral projecttion, I might even start creating a record as Clif mentioned documenting changes, along with my family history. This sounds drastic but I've had to start prepping my younger children - I have training from MI and know enough not to go towars a tunnel, white light etc; upon loss of physical body- have already had 2 NDE's and never went through a tunnel etc; so I am feeling somewhat safe about that but will start honing those skills to feel more confident in astral realm. There's so much info out there......I just don't know....I certainly don't have answers......
Tks for sharing this eleni. I think this is the first I've heard about not going through the tunnel. Why is that? What then is the correct option?
Old 11-06-2009, 02:48 AM   #19
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

HPH has stated what I believe to be the obvious. This is the main reason for this forum! Prepare and network, friends. Time is short and we are all in the same boat. Make peace with your enemies, friends, and most importantly, FAMILY. Love to all.

Ken.
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 02:51 AM   #20
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

waitinginthewings- Robert Monroe's books go into this- Astralwalker touches on it as well- Robert said a safe zone was gold light (not white) but I would suggest research research research, don't take my word for it- others have also said it is a soul trap (tunnels, white light). I have not studied Bardo or Egyptian book of the dead but perhaps it's time to start.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:20 AM   #21
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
waitinginthewings- Robert Monroe's books go into this- Astralwalker touches on it as well- Robert said a safe zone was gold light (not white) but I would suggest research research research, don't take my word for it- others have also said it is a soul trap (tunnels, white light). I have not studied Bardo or Egyptian book of the dead but perhaps it's time to start.
tks eleni: I read the Tibetan book of the Dead many years ago, will have to re-read and refresh my memory. Funny how the new age movement has always talked about the "white light" for protection.