Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 03-05-2010, 07:15 PM   #26
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Message from sananda

Like I said - Apparently but the Truth is in the Gematria and the Script. They are about the only question We really need answer.

What I was attempting to get across (I guess badly) is that I wasn't there as NONE of Us were, so any story is just as about as good as another to be perfectly honest.

Seriously - Google these People I've mentioned for shizz and giggles. Though not that it really matters as I've said above.

Whats really Important is the Message - Not the Messenger - Was the final Point I was trying to make (Again - Badly I guess LOL)...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:23 PM   #27
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Message from sananda

Quote:
Research Gematria and the Original 22 Letters of the Aramaic/Old Kingdom Hebrew Script for further Illumination...
would need a month of sundays..probably longer..have you done so merculiel?
i think a lot of answers are staring us in the face, we just need our science/research to go apolitical ...won't someone steal vatican library keys?
...won't someone anonymously take down the anonymously erected georgia stones?

bw l

Last edited by lightblue; 03-05-2010 at 07:34 PM.
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:25 PM   #28
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
Like I said - Apparently but the Truth is in the Gematria and the Script. They are about the only question We really need answer.

What I was attempting to get across (I guess badly) is that I wasn't there as NONE of Us were, so any story is just as about as good as another to be perfectly honest.

Seriously - Google these People I've mentioned for shizz and giggles. Though not that it really matters as I've said above.

Whats really Important is the Message - Not the Messenger - Was the final Point I was trying to make (Again - Badly I guess LOL)...

I know it is really confusing! and sometimes rather hilarious, I used to frequent the channelers sites in the past until I realized that it was almost copy cat stuff that never came to pass

Their only aim seemed to keep us idle and pacified....sound like tptb?

Now they are telling us that we are all going to die and it is for our own good well one can say 10/10 for perseverance I guess

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:31 PM   #29
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Their only aim seemed to keep us idle and pacified....sound like tptb?
total rubbish...they may wish....

we shall live to tell the story of what they tried to teach us..if by then we remember it.

.................................................. ........
Old 03-05-2010, 07:34 PM   #30
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
would need a month of sundays..probably longer..have you done so merculiel ?
Well - Let Me see - I'm still doin' It but from what I've come to know - Its My advice among others more reputable for sure.

That the Path is within is the Path You would need to take - No ? You know that at least...

If that Path IS a Month of Sundays - Is that Path not worth It ?

Simply put - There is only the Water - Will We drink is the key...

Old 03-05-2010, 07:39 PM   #31
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

good principled response

bw l

Old 03-05-2010, 07:47 PM   #32
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Message from sananda

Just so this is also known.

From - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melchizedek_priesthood

Quote:
The Melchizedek priesthood is the name of several priesthoods. The name Melchizedek has its root in two Hebrew words, "melek" - meaning "King" (Strong's ref:4428) and "tzedek" (see tzadik) - meaning "righteous(ness)" (Strong's ref:6666). Literally then, "The King of Righteousness" or "The Righteous King".

From the day that Moses brought the Torah/the Law down from Mount Sinai it was the tribe of Levi which was commissioned to serve as priests before YHWH (Yod Hey Vahh Hey - My Insert), the God of Israel. This continued on into the era of the Kings of Israel. Melchizedek, King of Salem, a contemporary of Abraham, was not from the tribe of Levi and in fact pre-dated the patriarch Levi by two generations. Both the Torah and the Old Testament affirm that Melchizedek was "priest of God Most High." (Genesis 14:18) King David in the Psalms refers to the future King of kings or Messiah as a "priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek." (Psalm 110:1-4.) Judaism traditionally identifies Melchizedek (lit. "My king is righteous") with Shem.
And / Or from the Urantia Book...

Quote:
The Melchizedeks are the first order of divine Sons to approach sufficiently near the lower creature life to be able to function directly in the ministry of mortal uplift, to serve the evolutionary races without the necessity of incarnation. These Sons are naturally at the mid-point of the great personality descent, by origin being just about midway between the highest Divinity and the lowest creature life of will endowment. They thus become the natural intermediaries between the higher and divine levels of living existence and the lower, even the material, forms of life on the evolutionary worlds. The seraphic orders, the angels, delight to work with the Melchizedeks; in fact, all forms of intelligent life find in these Sons understanding friends, sympathetic teachers, and wise counselors.

The Melchizedeks are a self-governing order. With this unique group we encounter the first attempt at self-determination on the part of local universe beings and observe the highest type of true self-government. These Sons organize their own machinery for their group and home-planet administration, as well as that for the six associated spheres and their tributary worlds. And it should be recorded that they have never abused their prerogatives; not once throughout all the superuniverse of Orvonton have these Melchizedek Sons ever betrayed their trust. They are the hope of every universe group which aspires to self-government; they are the pattern and the teachers of self-government to all the spheres of Nebadon. All orders of intelligent beings, superiors from above and subordinates from below, are wholehearted in their praise of the government of the Melchizedeks.

Last edited by Mercuriel; 03-05-2010 at 07:52 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:57 PM   #33
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
When You look at the Naming convention of the Day - That Locale - You gotta wonder how a Guy named Jesus Christ was ever even taken seriously when the normal WOULD have been something similar to Yeshua Ben-Joseph Al-Mashaiah. It does fit the Locale - That Timeframe. Seriously - Think of a Guy arriving in Your neck of the woods with such a wacked name You don't even understand how He came about It. And then theres the Message He brings...

why this confusion

Maryam named her Son Yeshua

the Hebraic word for Salvation

which is only fitting

since her mother tounge was Hebrew
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:05 PM   #34
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

nd / Or from the Urantia Book...

Quote:
The Melchizedeks are the first order of divine Sons to approach sufficiently near the lower creature life to be able to function directly in the ministry of mortal uplift, to serve the evolutionary races without the necessity of incarnation. These Sons are naturally at the mid-point of the great personality descent, by origin being just about midway between the highest Divinity and the lowest creature life of will endowment. They thus become the natural intermediaries between the higher and divine levels of living existence and the lower, even the material, forms of life on the evolutionary worlds. The seraphic orders, the angels, delight to work with the Melchizedeks; in fact, all forms of intelligent life find in these Sons understanding friends, sympathetic teachers, and wise counselors.

The Melchizedeks are a self-governing order. With this unique group we encounter the first attempt at self-determination on the part of local universe beings and observe the highest type of true self-government. These Sons organize their own machinery for their group and home-planet administration, as well as that for the six associated spheres and their tributary worlds. And it should be recorded that they have never abused their prerogatives; not once throughout all the superuniverse of Orvonton have these Melchizedek Sons ever betrayed their trust. They are the hope of every universe group which aspires to self-government; they are the pattern and the teachers of self-government to all the spheres of Nebadon. All orders of intelligent beings, superiors from above and subordinates from below, are wholehearted in their praise of the government of the Melchizedeks.

so where are the melchizadecks as we speak?

how do you translate nebadon? i take it it must mean heaven. thanks l

Old 03-05-2010, 08:07 PM   #35
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Message from sananda

Uhhhmmm - Like I said - Its the Message - Not the Messenger. There has already been enough Confusion already. Time to stop it or at least get to the bottom of where the Confusion started It seems - No ?

His Name could have been Pete for all that matters - The Message was sound no matter what His Name was.

Now if My Name was Yeshua or whatever - I mean It Literally was - I'd probably Answer better when called upon if People got My Name right at least. Sorry - That resonates and It has nothing to do with Blind Faith - Just Logic...

Hey wait a Minute...

Old 03-05-2010, 08:14 PM   #36
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
so where are the melchizadecks as we speak?

how do you translate nebadon? i take it it must mean heaven. thanks l[/SIZE][/COLOR]

My Inference by that Post was that the Term Melchizedek to Me (And others apparently - LOL) is more an Ancient Name for either an Order of Life - Or a Teacher Influence or Construct within a Heirarchy. People with Names utilizing It are or were likely thought of as Teachers by Their People...

Hence the two Contrasts Portrayed. My Path so to speak down the Rabbit Hole and We've only just begun...

Old 03-05-2010, 08:20 PM   #37
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Now if My Name was Yeshua or whatever - I mean It Literally was - I'd probably Answer better when called upon if People got My Name right at least. Sorry - That resonates and It has nothing to do with Blind Faith - Just Logic...

logic lol

as a father

will you wait to come to the call of your child

til he gets your pronunciation right
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:23 PM   #38
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hence the two Contrasts Portrayed. My Path so to speak down the Rabbit Hole and We've only just begun...

i don't understand the 'contrasts portrayed'..

we started off by establishing a possible authenticity of various channelled materials..the latest sananda's in this instance...

sorry..
Old 03-05-2010, 08:28 PM   #39
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My Inference by that Post was that the Term Melchizedek to Me (And others apparently - LOL) is more an Ancient Name for either an Order of Life - Or a Teacher Influence or Construct within a Heirarchy. People with Names utilizing It are or were likely thought of as Teachers by Their People...

I'm curious if you have studied any teachings of the Essene.

Abraham's Lake is in Iran, and from what I have read the center of the holy lands were chosen to be closer to the civilization of the Essene, which was where Jesus lived from early teens to late 20s...

any relations to Melchizedek?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:43 PM   #40
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

The reason I ask is if this person can channel to intelligent beings that has been around watching us for the last few thousand years they will know the correct answer.

as for mother earth...

what's her address I'd like invite her by for coffee...
Old 03-05-2010, 08:59 PM   #41
viking
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder what our good old George Green would make of this channeling...

I believe he worked with the Bellringers/Phoenix Journels for quite a while before going it alone...his channelings are from the same source...perhaps he could shed some light!!!

It would be interesting for his take on it!!

Just a thought!! *shrugs*

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 09:00 PM   #42
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The cult's cosmology is structurally similar to medieval Catholicism in that it is based on a physical structure of the universe which is interwoven with its spiritual structure. Our solar system exists on a plane in space (The Untold History of America, page 122) along with seven stars that form The Pleiades. Perpendicular to the plane of orbit of our solar system is the Photon Belt, a ring through which we pass twice during each orbit of the system's central sun, Alcyone, the Great Central Sun.

Since it takes 24,000 years for our solar system to orbit Alcyone, we pass through the Photon Belt every 12,000 years, which corresponds to the great cycles of civilization. It takes 2000 years to pass through the Photon Belt. We entered its fringe in 1962 and should reach full impact in 2011. The full effect of the Photon Belt will be to trigger an energy transformation whereby earthly beings rise to a higher spiritual level. This involves a transition from three-dimensional to four-dimensional space and a spiritual lighting up of one's being.

The Ancient Calendars ended on August 17, 1987, the date of the Harmonic Convergence, at which time the Seventh Seal was opened. We are therefore already fourteen years into the new millennium. The Seventh Seal also appeared in the doctrine of the Branch Davidians. All of these elements are related to our passing into the Photon Belt.

God in the cult system is named Aton, who is the Creator and is equivalent to the Lakota Wakan Tanka. There are two Primary Rays of Creation emanating from Aton. These are the Golden Ray, which is Esu Jesus Immanuel Sananda, who is equivalent to the Lakota Great White Spirit; and the Silver Ray, Sanat Kumara, who is equivalent to the Lakota Grandfather.

Esu Sananda is "Commander-in-Chief of this particular planetary reclamation and transition mission, especially concerning the "harvesting" of the "Lighted souls" (Wisdom of the Rays, page 29). The basic idea is that Jesus in new form is coming to earth in a spaceship to pick up Lighted souls. These are cult members who have studied the doctrine and prepared for the transition.

Advanced knowledge of Esu Sananda's mission is being transmitted to earth by radio signals by Commander Hatonn, whose transmissions are received by Doris Ekker in Tehachapi. Commander Hatonn is in charge of Esu Sananda's spaceship, which will transport cult members to the Pleiades, or fourth dimension during Lift-off One, which was scheduled to occur before the end of the year 2000. Commander Hatonn is the "experiencing fragment of ATON."
link...
Old 03-05-2010, 09:07 PM   #43
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
I wonder what our good old George Green would make of this channeling...

I believe he worked with the Bellringers/Phoenix Journels for quite a while before going it alone...his channelings are from the same source...perhaps he could shed some light!!!

It would be interesting for his take on it!!

Just a thought!! *shrugs*

viking
A newsletter entitled CONTACT. The Phoenix Educator is available from P.O. Box 27800, Las Vegas, NV 89126, 1-800-800-5565. It is edited by Dr. Edwin M. Young, who apparently previously worked at MIT and had clearance for some kind of work in silicon valley. Another set of publications called The Phoenix Journals is also available.

The post before was explaining this publication
Old 03-05-2010, 09:12 PM   #44
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Rocky I hear you...See you aboard ...

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...t=10515&page=6

viking
Old 03-05-2010, 09:17 PM   #45
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

wouldn't you know you got all of that from Rocky...

and even better the last post on the thread was 11:11
Old 03-05-2010, 09:31 PM   #46
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Tehachapi is right next to Edwards air force base...

Things that make you go hmmmm
Old 03-05-2010, 09:37 PM   #47
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

UFO Case Book

Old 03-05-2010, 09:41 PM   #48
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

they must have dropped by back in 1957 to give Doris Ekker a radio receiver.
Old 03-05-2010, 09:42 PM   #49
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Yes so many Mmmmm's

Not sure about the 'Cult' tag tho!!!

viking
Old 03-05-2010, 09:44 PM   #50
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

it's in quotes so I plead the fifth...

all this time we've been searching for UFOs and here Doris had the bat phone...