Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-14-2009, 08:20 AM   #1
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Question 10 reasons not to take the vaccine

I need to be able to print off a short list of reasons not to have the swine flu vaccine to show my dad.
He has the flu vaccine every year, I've been trying to tell him why he shouldn't but he says ok he won't then goes off and has it.
He doesn't have a PC so won't watch youtube etc so I need to be able to give him something to read.

Can anyone here come up with a simple easy to read and quick to understand list of reasons why the vaccine is bad?
Thx for any help
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:28 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 10 reasons not to take the vaccine

I've been trying to find something like this as well. Unfortunately, I get pointed to videos (which I know my parents won't watch) and off-topic posts.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:03 AM   #3
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

HEY swanstar
hard to even think of one good reason TO

take that s....t.... could be rat poision fot all i know ...
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:12 AM   #4
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

The needles are very sharp and they hurt.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:09 AM   #5
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

1: cos you dont know what is in it

2: The very concept that your body cant fight disease on its own is stupid

3: vaccines have not actually stopped any disease

4: Most diseases that died out through history did so by themselves, and the vaccines were introduced when the disease was almost gone anyway.(there is documented proof of this)

5: vaccines have actually caused new problems (eg: autism)

6: some vaccines have caused permanent damage to people (allergies, brain damage)

7: you were born with everything you need to fight disease

8: doctors are merely repeaters and know very little about what they are injecting

9: chem companies are the real reason behind vaccines

10: injecting your body with any chemical is really stupid
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:21 AM   #6
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Swanny,

He are 10 links on the subject, just for starters,

This is from www. credence.org
Dr Phillip Day - from over in your neck of the woods in Kent

1. An Unnatural Point Of Entry, Concluding our series on the dangers of vaccination
... argues against any form of vaccination thus:" …but when...
http://www.credencegroup.co.uk/Eclub...0unnatural.htm

2. MEASLES! MUMPS! RUBELLA!
... been the recent pharmaceutical campaigns with regard to' the dangers of measles!' that today' s younger parents...
http://www.credencegroup.co.uk/Eclub...%20rubella.htm

3. Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death
... choice network vaccine dangers vaccination dangers deep down wellness ncow rense...
http://www.credencegroup.co.uk/Eclub...ntimidated.htm

4. Positively Negative Examining the 'AIDS test'
..., herpes, hepatitis B vaccination, healthy individuals as a...
http://www.credencegroup.co.uk/Eclub...5/aidstest.htm

5. POSITIVELY NEGATIVE
..., herpes, hepatitis B vaccination, healthy individuals as a...
http://www.credencegroup.co.uk/Eclub...0reference.htm

6. Smallpox Vaccines Appear to Last a Lifetime
... for smallpox and the supposed dangers attached to this disease....
http://www.credencegroup.co.uk/Eclub...20smallpox.htm

7. Wake Up To Health in the 21st Century
... how to avoid many of the dangers of today' s mmr and other...
http://www.credencegroup.co.uk/Eclub.../wuhadvert.htm

8. Up Close and Personal 23/11/04
... vaccines, can contact the australian vaccination network and go through their summary of...
http://www.credencegroup.co.uk/Eclub...20Personal.htm

9. Quackbuster Stephen Barrett Loses Appeal, Leaves Town
... the internet and you (and the public) will be led to quackbuster sites advising you of natural health dangers. In all these forums barrett and the quackbusters relentlessly attack the consumer right to informed choice. These...
http://www.credencegroup.co.uk/Eclub...n_page_id=1774

10. Up Close and Personal
... speaks out on the hiv-aids scam and associated dangers. Credence has a book and online presentation on the...
http://www.credencegroup.co.uk/Eclub...onal120207.htm
Result page: 1 2 Next >>

Regards Paul R ( Pom in oz)
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:38 AM   #7
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

Repost from the 'vaccines are bad' group on facebook

Did you know?

* that there are now some 36 vaccines mandated by the time your child is 18 months old? And 68 by age 18?
* that the 2007 Mandated Schedule contains the Rotateq and Human Papilloma Virus vaccines in multiple doses?
* that U.S. children are the most vaccinated group not only in the world, but in all of history?
* that vaccines are not thoroughly tested before they are put on the market?
* that most infectious diseases had already declined 90% by the time vaccines became mandated?
* that only one country in Europe still has mandatory DPT vaccination, whereas the U.S. requires five separate shots?
* that Hepatitis B vaccine was halted in France after 15,000 citizens filed a class action suit against the government?
* that there is a simple exemption form in most states, which when signed by a parent exempts the child for life?
* that all 696,000 Gulf War personnel were inoculated with three completely untested vaccines, resulting in 80,000 of them contracting a permanent disease known as Gulf War Syndrome?
* that many pediatricians will not inoculate their own children?
* that vaccines are a multibillion dollar business in the U.S.?
* that vaccination is not immunization?
* that mercury in vaccines is dozens of times in excess of EPA safety levels?
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 01:57 PM   #8
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Great idea, Swanny!

In fact, when I saw your thread title I was excited because I thought you were providing this for us!

I'm looking for a list. You're trying to keep it simple, right? Something specifically about the swine flu vaccination that may be mandatory? And something that would be one page?

And won't your dad want to know who says not to take it and how does he or she know?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 02:45 PM   #9
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

my step dad is under care of cancer treatment and doctors . he will take the flu shot and there is nothing i can do to stop him or anyone else.. people will awaken on their own you cant help them ive found. offer information and leave them to it. get some mms and silver or the like to treat them if they want to be helped.. it wont kill people instantly because if it did news would travel fast and the vaccine would not be taken any futrther.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 05:36 PM   #10
sleepingnomore

The body's immune system can't protect you if you don't allow it to develop it's own antibodies. The best reason in my opinion.
Old 07-14-2009, 05:41 PM   #11
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I have my 'vaccine' it is rest, reiki, my bob beck zapper, MMS, collidial silver, clean water, yoga, sleep, organic food, love and laughter, meditation, friends, wildlife and family. I'm sure I've missed a couple there but I should be ok against most strains with that lot.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:02 PM   #12
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Swanny,

This is not your requested list, but do you think your dad would scroll down this page to get a general idea of the dangers?

http://www.awakentothetruth.com/vaccinations.htm
Old 07-14-2009, 08:12 PM   #13
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thx everyone
Trouble is he is OAP and if he gets offered something for free he thinks he's on to a good thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
You're trying to keep it simple, right? Something specifically about the swine flu vaccination that may be mandatory? And something that would be one page?

And won't your dad want to know who says not to take it and how does he or she know?

Yea one page he wont look at anything on the net, he has trouble with the remote for the tele

He does listen to me but I think unless I can give him some hard evidence he will just have the jab without telling me
Old 07-14-2009, 08:41 PM   #14
torz
Avalon Senior Member

wait I saw something on ATS yesterday about this. someone put up a list of nasties... although I really dislike going there, they do have a HUGE membership and as such info (if you sift through the cr&p, CIA disinfo agents and downright ridiculous) is very fast, up to date and with varied and numerous links to good, solid info..

however off the top of my head....

1. Some scientists have confirmed that it would be impossible for 3 different genetic types of viruses ( swine, bird and human flu ) to naturally mutate into one virus, as we are being informed by the main stream media about H1N1.
2. Usually vaccines take anywhere from a minimum of 1 to 10 years to be tested for safe use. This vaccine has only been tested for a few weeks, if that and has already mutated into a new strain, so why risk injecting a useless vaccine into your blood system considering the ingredients will probably harm you more than the flu itself.

I'm sure between us all we can come up with another 8 or more...

The info is out there we just have to go find it...
Come on peeps we need to do this, it seems they are upping the anti, are we are dispensible.........
torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:01 PM   #15
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe just tell your father that they are going to get rid of old, expired vaccines by giving them to old people.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:10 PM   #16
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Maybe just tell your father that they are going to get rid of old, expired vaccines by giving them to old people.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:03 PM   #17
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Deleted

Last edited by Seashore; 07-27-2009 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Deleted due to issues surrounding Jane Burgermeister.
Old 07-16-2009, 04:56 AM   #18
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

From Naturalnews

SIX GOOD REASONS TO AVOID THE FLU SHOT

(NaturalNews) Every year it is recommended that people get a flu shot to avoid spending time feeling horrendously bad over the winter. Elderly people are especially warned that without a flu shot, their health could be in serious jeopardy. In recent years, this warning has been extended to children, and more recently even teenagers. Yet there is mounting evidence that flu shots do not guarantee a healthy winter, and in fact they cause far more harm than good.

Here are 6 reasons to avoid getting a flu shot.

1.There is absolutely no evidence that flu shots actually work. The flu shot is only able to protect against certain strains of the flu, so if you come into contact with a strain that you are not protected from, then you will still get the flu. This is in fact not uncommon. In 2004, The National Vaccine Information Center reported that the vaccine given that year did not contain the flu strain that caused the majority of flu outbreaks that year. A study published in the Lancet in August revealed that there was no correlation between the flu shot and reduced risk of pneumonia. Further, a large study of 260,000 children between 23 month and 6 discovered that the flu vaccine is no more effective that a placebo. This was reported in the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews.

2.The flu vaccines, as well as all other vaccines contain mercury, which is a seriously health compromising heavy metal. Vaccines contain Thimerosal, which is made up of mercury. The amount of mercury contained in a multi-dose flu shot is 250 times higher in mercury than what is legally classified as hazardous waste. Side affects of mercury toxicity are vast and include depression, memory loss, attention deficit disorder, anger, oral cavity disorders, digestive disorder, anxiety, cardiovascular problems, respiratory issues, thyroid and other glandular imbalances, and low immune system to name a few.

3.The flu vaccines contain antibiotics such as neomycin, polymyxin B and gentamicin which are added to eliminate stray bacteria found in the mixture. Evidence shows that antibiotics wipe out beneficial bacteria that is needed for optimum health. Antibiotics ironically lower the immune system and cause Candida overgrowth.

4.Vaccines contain Polysorbate 80 as an emulsifier. This highly toxic agent can seriously lower the immune system and cause anaphylactic shock which can kill. According to the MSDS sheet at Science lab.com, section 11, polysorbate 80 may cause reproductive effects, cancer, and may be a mutagenic, (change the genetics), in animals. According to PubMed.Gov, neonatal rats that were injected with small doses of polysorbate 80 had serious damage to their reproductive organs, often resulting in infertility. Imagine that they are recommending this for young girls! It's no wonder that the infertility rate is skyrocketing each and every year.

5.There is growing evidence that flu shots cause Alzheimer's disease due to the aluminum and formaldehyde combined with mercury since they are even more toxic together than they are alone. Some research suggests that people who received the flu vaccine each year for 3 to 5 years had 10 times greater chance of developing Alzheimer's disease than people who did not have any flu shots.

6.With so many potential side effects, it seems clear that the flu shot is potentially dangerous while not making a difference anyway. In addition, it is also completely unnecessary. Everything that we need to enjoy amazing health is right here on planet earth. Nothing man made is ever, ever needed in order to ward off illness and live vibrantly. Here are some powerful ways that you can ensure you don't get the flu this year without injecting yourself with the extremely toxic flu shot:

·Make sure that you get plenty of sunshine over the winter research continually indicates that the winter flu is often a result of vitamin D deficiency from lack of sun. If you live in a place without sunshine, take cod liver oil, find a place that offers sunshowers (natural tanning beds), and if it is sunny go outside as much as you possibly can no matter how cold it is. Raw, unpasteurized milk is another vitamin D abundant food.
·Exercise, exercise, exercise! When you get out and get your body moving, you are much less likely to get sick. Yoga, for example is a fabulous way to get fit, relieve stress and boost the immune system.
·Eat plenty of immune boosting foods such as garlic, vitamin C containing fruits and fresh green juices (broccoli, cabbage, cucumber and celery.) A diet rich in live foods is a sure way to stay healthy all year long.
·Cut out sugar. Sugar suppresses the immune system and causes disease. Today there are so many wonderful healthy alternatives such as agave nectar and xylitol that it is totally unnecessary to ever consume sugar.
·Deal with emotional stress. Anger and stress suppress the immune system. Yoga, meditation, counselling, natural therapies and plant medicines can transform stress and help you live with abundant health in mind and body.
·Get plenty of sleep. A lack of sleep suppresses the immune system, but is a reality for millions of people. Find ways to make life less hectic so that you have more time to catch those zzzzs.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 02:56 PM   #19
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Please let us know what happens. Other people can benefit...
Old 07-18-2009, 07:00 PM   #20
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

My mom was in the airforce back in the 70's when they tried to force the airforce to test the then swine flu vaccine. she was demoted for refusing the shot. after they saw the effects of the vaccine (every one became very ill. she tells a few interesting accounts) she was then given back her position no further questions asked. hmmmmmmm raises many questions for me. I know I will refuse the vaccine for my family and am urging my friends as well.
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 10:36 PM   #21
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thx everyone I will print this off and give it to my dad and friends
Old 07-19-2009, 02:22 AM   #22
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Best evidence as to why Vaccines are a Eugenics Weapon!!

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t=va&aid=14312

Watch the video called: Swine Flu 1976 & Propaganda!!.

Also,

Dr. Rima E. Laibow, M.D. - with a very urgent Message for ALL of us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swHUf...layer_embedded

Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote