Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Announcements

Notices

Old 09-07-2008, 06:55 PM   #126
gazbom
Banned

Default Re: Welcome to the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by GateKeeper View Post
Welcome to the Project Avalon Forum.

Please feel free to register an account and post away

If you have any problems, then please do not hesitate to contact any of the Forum Moderators, or feel free to post your question in here.

Cheers

Sean.
Hi everybody, my name is Gazbom, I'm a member of the round table.
I wish you all and Project Avalon lots of success!
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:55 PM   #127
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi gatekeeper, been trying to make an album but as yet unable to upload pictures, it does say that it will upload auto..... but this is not happening.
What do we have to do?
Mant thanks
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:52 PM   #128
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by fastarr; 10-07-2008 at 05:24 PM.
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 09:40 PM   #129
morem
Avalon Senior Member

Hello To All,

I love this concept of Project Avalon. Thank you Bill and Kerry.

I hope that we can truly all work together, learn and evolve in harmony.

In love and light, Morem
morem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 09:47 PM   #130
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

I'm so happy to be here. Thank you both so much!
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:24 PM   #131
rebecca
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Everybody! I'll be lurking about...
rebecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:27 PM   #132
Colin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
Hi Everybody! I'll be lurking about...
Hi rebecca

Dont lurk, join in!

We dont bite..honest
Old 09-07-2008, 10:29 PM   #133
rebecca
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
Hi there,

We will be in Sedona from 9/15 to 9/28 approx....
There is a nice little astrology conference going on in Sedona during that time, btw. It's called The Blast. Lots of top astrologers will be there. You can find more info with a Google search. I'll be attending that.
Old 09-07-2008, 10:29 PM   #134
rebecca
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by musado View Post
Hi rebecca

Dont lurk, join in!

We dont bite..honest
LOL. Duly noted. I bruise easily, so I appreciate that.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:14 PM   #135
Pithiny
Project Avalon Researcher

Hello - another new member here, my name is Pithiny...

First, thanks to Bill and Kerry for the site. My awakening in mid-July was very fast and profound, leaving NO ROOM to misunderstand. It was like a light switch....I posted a thread at another web site about it, here: http://maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum/...hp?topic=834.0 in case anyone is interested in what happened to me, how I woke up.

If you go there, I have had no response there as to my DREAM, scroll to the image of the pyramid on the beach for the specific post. If anyone could comment or give me some insight, I would be very appreciative. The only thing I can come up with is to DIG INSIDE/WITHIN to find the LIGHT, but another soul confirming this would be nice, I still need the mirror!

I have a couple other questions... I am afraid about the rumors that electromagnetics might knock out the Internet, hard drives, and all communications. How do you prepare for that? Since my family is very asleep, I feel I should print things so when they are FORCED to awaken, I will have printed information for them. But what of my car? I own a 2007 vehicle, has circuit boards in it, which will fry (if that happens). I live 15 miles from my brother who will listen when the time comes, but I have no horse to get there. He already is ready to call the "white-coats" and have me committed, I nearly lost my job when I woke up, I was pushed to the edge of my ability to process information. I physically shut down for 2 days, no TV, no radio, just processing what was happening as I shifted my paradigm. Thank God I was able to get through that. Now, I am experiencing an insatiable thirst for truth, and to communicate with similar souls. I also feel I have a mission but have no idea what it is, I am distressed by that, but I have a clear message to learn to meditate which is so difficult because I have the insatiable desire for truth and I go to the Internet and am addicted to finding the truth, which I realize is 3rd dimensional, so I try to meditate and cannot empty my mind.

There, I said it, that's my main issue right now.

May I suggest a new forum area divided by geographical area for members to post their locations so we can get off the computer and meet real live people following the path of light, in our area? Since thoughts are things, and words manifest even faster, I think we need to connect in real life as well as communicate here.

Love and Light,
Pithiny

Last edited by Pithiny; 09-07-2008 at 11:18 PM.
Pithiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 11:24 PM   #136
SoldierOfTruth808
Avalon Senior Member

Default An introduction

Aloha! Before I even begin to introduce myself id like say....WHOA, you know I chose an eye as my Avatar just on a whim. My Avatar is actually the eye of Magneto who is an X-Men comic character, for those of you who are not fans or aware. Anyway, as I began browsing through the general board I noticed alot of people chose eyes for their Avatars...what an interesting coincidence. Anyone have any insite on eyes?

Anywho, My name is Roland. I will be 26 as of the 14th of this month, im from Hawaii, and finding myself right smack dab in the middle of what many are calling the quarter life crisis. Kids are graduating from college, completing several years of service in a work force or just realizing that we are about to be 30 in a few years. You look around at what some have become by this time and begin to measure yourself against that, you ask yourself "What the hell is it that IVE done?"....for some this is a really depressing period of exsistance. I hit rock bottom when my 3 year relationship fell on its face. It left me in a whirlwind of Chaos, with nothing to believe in and a loss of interest in all of my previous passions. Im not a person who sees suicide as an answer to things. But I suppose in a way I had already commited Mental Suicide, because I shut myself off completely. No longer experiencing life, not even caring if life was a thing to be experienced. I wallowed on this way for months, picking myself apart in a black hole of depression...but also in a sort of meditation that in retrospect I really needed. It wasnt until one day at work one of my coworkers was watching a movie on his break that was talking about the possible root of the "One God Religions" as I call them and some realities about our government. He was watching the film Zeitgeist... Some of you are probably rolling your eyes, and some are nodding in agreement im sure.... I dont care this was only my doorway. It was the first information of any kind to spark any sort of feeling in me for MONTHS. After I finished watching it, my mind was locked in thought about the truth of Religion and Spirituality, our Government and its real roots and backings, even the truth of US and who WE are and where we come from. I took Zeitgiest in conjunction with another film I had seen, it was a PBS documentary on string theory called "The Elegant Universe" which basically explained spirituality using science and quantum physics all the while not really knowing that it was doing just that. I just went over these ideas in my head over and over placing my experiences with the themes I had learned. Seeing how they connect, seeing how they can be possible, seeing TRUTH in them...and believe, im a virgo this is a thought function that im REALLY good at and have accepted as a real human ability that I trust in...intuition if you will. I picked them apart in my brain until I had little more to think of...and then I was hungry again. A friend of mine was farther along in his studies of TRUTH than I was, and he was the one that knew about Project Camelot. The name just struck me to begin with, as a boy tales of King Arthur and the proud city of Camelot were a big part of my life. Id swing around a broom stick in my backyard pretending to be one of the knights haha. Anyway, I took the jump and checked the site out. It sparked the same flame that the combination of Zeitgeist and The Elegant Universe had. Since then, with all the things I have learned, I found my way here a much different person than I was almost 8 months ago.

I marvel at the coincidences that carried me here, or maybe not so coincidental. I could not resist officially becoming apart of this community and I feel proud and definetly privileged to be around so many great minds. Im still such a young man, and I definetly dont even know the half of what the TRUTH really is. What I do know is that for what little I know of the truth and for what that little bit has opened in me I am willing to lay myself down and even fight to protect the truth and to offer truth to all humanity who deserve to know the truth by virtue of just BREATHING and EXSISTING on this planet. That is why I chose Soldier Of Truth as my name.

Well I think ive used up alot of my hot air... If you made it through this post...WOW you definetly have patience. I hope to be involved in many discussions and MOSTLY I hope to learn much much more....im a sponge..an empty cup.... a blank sheet of paper... a artist pallete....an infant in a wide wide world... an empty house with white wall interior....you get the point

Peace,
Roland K

Last edited by SoldierOfTruth808; 09-07-2008 at 11:28 PM.
SoldierOfTruth808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 11:31 PM   #137
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

My awakening was also quick, over the span of one weekend. Yes, the light bulb is a good analogy. This is the second one in my lifetime but by far the most profound. I thought it very strange till I found Project Camelot and realized that I was not alone. There has been no fear (never been afraid of much) and my brain is soaking everything in like a sponge. It's a strange feeling nonetheless.
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 11:41 PM   #138
Pithiny
Project Avalon Researcher

Kahunamahalo,

I awakened twice as well !! Once when I read "Seth Speaks" by Jane Roberts, I was very into Metaphysics for 2-3 years, never subscribing to organized religions but very spiritual--then it kinda faded away as I had kids, bought a house, entered the work-force, lived my life. Now I am 51. When I REawakened it was VERY FAST and Very Profound. I described how it came about in the link in my long post above yours.

What a trip, eh?

My new/second awakening has drilled much deeper into my core than the one in my 20's, and obviously this one is permanent.

Last edited by Pithiny; 09-07-2008 at 11:49 PM.
Pithiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:01 AM   #139
Durrill

Just wanted to say hello. Good job on getting a community like this together.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:45 AM   #140
CColon7

Hi Everyone,
I have being a reader of PROJECT CAMELOT for some time and I am very thankfull for the great service the site offers to those of us that something feel in need of orientation. Things are very bad and might become worst, but if we come together , and cooperate we might be able to end better than where we might end if we just ignore the facts. So, it is time for us to begin creating communities and support groups to see how we can help each other. I am available. We better act before it is to late. Go to www. alliesofhumanity.org for very important material. My email is carmelocolon781@msn.com
Old 09-08-2008, 02:04 AM   #141
EchosLament
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings!

I am so glad to have been introduced to all of you! I am just your average being of light hanging around in this knitted flesh. Amazing things have been happening to me for my entire life, and I know that I chose to be here in this moment.. right now.

I have had many amazing experiences and my family has had some tales to tell regarding some interesting things. I thought my Grandmother was just crazy as I was until I started reading some of the things here and digging deeper and the pieces began to fit.

I am gunshy at the moment but I hope to just hop into the mix pretty quickly!
EchosLament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:29 AM   #142
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I'm very impressed in how quickly this site has become popular.To me it appears well established already,almost as if it has been up and running for a couple of years!Congratulations,Bill and Kerry,good stuff.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:50 AM   #143
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
I'm very impressed in how quickly this site has become popular.To me it appears well established already,almost as if it has been up and running for a couple of years!Congratulations,Bill and Kerry,good stuff.
Oh look, a 3rd TARDIS. There's more of us popping up.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:13 AM   #144
EchosLament
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
Oh look, a 3rd TARDIS. There's more of us popping up.
Bill "the Doctor"
It would have been a 4th but I was messing in Photoshop before logging in!
EchosLament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:18 AM   #145
Esteban
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everybody. I'm Esteban from Chile. i've been watching the interviews from Project Camelot for some time now so i decided to join this forum to represent the southern hemisphere and get to know people form all over the world and discuss about issues that are important for everybody. Thank you Bill and Kerry for all your work, there are about 3 people in my country (as far as i know) who visit Project Camelot and discuss this topics on a daily bases and we are tryng to spread the word. Maybe later we will have some time to put spanish subtitles to the interviews and upload them. sorry if my english is not perfect.
Esteban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:34 AM   #146
Freya
Avalon Senior Member

Love the smilies. Im just trying to figure out the dark side and the light side.
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:44 AM   #147
clearlyalec
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Bill, Kerry, and all who have made it here.

My name is Alec, and I first came across Project Camelot via their first interview with Duncan O'Finioan, shortly after it was posted on truestoriesvideoblog.info, which is another fantastic conduit for information. I remember sending Kerry a very heartfelt, yet trepidacious, email thanking her for that interview and subsequently retreating to the shadows. No more, thanks. It's time for us all to get thorough, get specific, and enjoy our awareness as we engage this infinite opportunity we're living (and often working) through.

All I can say at this hour (seeing as there is work to do, then sleep, and, of course, a dream or twelve) is that I'm currently 99% certain that I have been awake all of my life. I am learning how to articulate what this means, but recently realized that I somehow have always been able to do so. This does not mean that I believe that I am an early-model Indigo Child, the Antichrist, a reformed J-Rod, a government experiment gone awry, a prophet with a missing piece of the cosmic stargate, or even a very cogent theorist.

But I feel it. And I believe that I am living it. It will only get better, as will I -- through hard work, dedication, focus, and vision.

I look forward to learning more about all of us, and am very grateful to have made my way to this group of fine seekers. Speaking of awareness, all of us should always remember and point much gratitude toward Kerry and Bill for their hard work and vision. It writes itself, but I doubt it PAYS for itself -- here's hoping we can all repay you in some way.

Project Avalon. I love it.

Best,
Alec
clearlyalec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:47 AM   #148
BORF
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone!

My name is Graham Fudge, and i'm excited to see a community such as this pop up on the internet! Thank you to everyone involved in some way.

I usually have lurking issues with web-boards, but I hope this can be one where I'll supress that urge! There's already some amazing information on here, and things can only get better.
BORF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 04:37 AM   #149
Eric D. Meadows

wonderful site! I can see we will have some interesting discussions. I hope to meet some brilliant minds.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:19 AM   #150
jorjel
Avalon Senior Member

Hello,

I love this site, I`m proud member of Round Table on Camelot project and i`m glad to be here. Greetings all!

Peace.

J.
jorjel is offline   Reply With Quote