Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 10:22 PM   #401
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
That's your reality MP2.....I don't doubt your description of your reality...Why do you doubt others??

Thanks
What makes you think I doubt others?
Old 03-08-2010, 10:24 PM   #402
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
ewhite,

Your post is excellent.

By the way the forum is STILL a beacon of love and light, and by our collective intent we should keep it that way.

AJ..
we agree ~ it is important that all of us, help one another - that is the biggest purpose of all
Old 03-08-2010, 10:57 PM   #403
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
well no need to be afraid, Beren. I see just fine. demons just don't come around me anymore. My love seems to feel like holy water to them or something. You should have seen this mantis a while back. Ran away making whistling kettle sounds.

I'm talking discerning the real from the fantasy. Not "Ooh, I felt bad so it must have been the devil." What I don't get is why people insist on recreating these old tired games anymore. Just delaying the inevitable. I've already seen a couple of people state they felt attacked and related it to the Abrax connection. this is something we should know about. Anyone else?

Listen, I understand your point of view but you can not put away demons by thinking that your love must have ousted them.
It does not work that way.

Yes Love is the main weapon against them and no holy water helps. Neither garlic,crosses,icons,pastor prayers or anything that we might imagine.
Only living Creator can help.Only with his spirit they can be ousted.

No mumbo jumbo I love you type of stuff helps.

You can say to them that you are in love and light and that your frequency is higher and that you beat them with your love...
They will laugh in your face and then slam you hard.

In order to beat the enemy you have to know the real weapon against them.
That is why I said that you got to align yourself with truth, you got to humble yourself down before Creator . Then you will be protected. No way around.

If you feel that they don`t attack you well fine. That is good. But stop occasionally and think that maybe they know your reasoning and your thinking that you know better. Then you`re already deceived. Then they leave you alone.

Listen ,I am not accusing.
But think again since this struggle we`re all in has many dimensions .For some physical and for some dimensional. But do not be "wise guy" to think that just because you can `t see them ,they do not exist.
Can you see force of gravity?
No.
But if you jump from 20 stories building you will painfully find out that it actually exist. Then it may be too late since ground will not forgive your ignorance.

Think again, re evaluate, test every spirit.

And quit mocking other people here. It is not decent .
Old 03-08-2010, 11:06 PM   #404
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

beren- your way, isn't the only way

if their way works for them,
so, be it, it might just work for another

just as, your way, may work for you,

there are 101 routes that can be taken up any mountain,
and/or heading down into the valley

isn't it time,
everyone respected everyone
for their contributions, and, for their efforts,
to make PA/PC the fabulous place,
that iT is ???

the sum total here,
HOLDS the potential to turn into
a grand 'SEE' of MAGNIFICENCE
Old 03-08-2010, 11:16 PM   #405
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
Listen, I understand your point of view but you can not put away demons by thinking that your love must have ousted them.
It does not work that way.

Yes Love is the main weapon against them and no holy water helps. Neither garlic,crosses,icons,pastor prayers or anything that we might imagine.
Only living Creator can help.Only with his spirit they can be ousted.

No mumbo jumbo I love you type of stuff helps.

You can say to them that you are in love and light and that your frequency is higher and that you beat them with your love...
They will laugh in your face and then slam you hard.

In order to beat the enemy you have to know the real weapon against them.
That is why I said that you got to align yourself with truth, you got to humble yourself down before Creator . Then you will be protected. No way around.

If you feel that they don`t attack you well fine. That is good. But stop occasionally and think that maybe they know your reasoning and your thinking that you know better. Then you`re already deceived. Then they leave you alone.

Listen ,I am not accusing.
But think again since this struggle we`re all in has many dimensions .For some physical and for some dimensional. But do not be "wise guy" to think that just because you can `t see them ,they do not exist.
Can you see force of gravity?
No.
But if you jump from 20 stories building you will painfully find out that it actually exist. Then it may be too late since ground will not forgive your ignorance.

Think again, re evaluate, test every spirit.

And quit mocking other people here. It is not decent .
Well you didn't understand, my comments, Beren. I'm not saying I thought I loved them away. I'm telling you what happened. I was attacked by this creature, and I remembered the advice of one of my guides, to use frequency matching. It attacks with low frequency, and I answer with high frequency, It could not match, it so fled. I wasn't thinking happy thoughts. I loved this creature, and it was scared spitless by the encounter.

And It didn't come looking for me. I was exploring and stumbled into it's domain.

You take your stories too literally. They make so little of us, and so much of other forces. There is no God which requires us to humble ourselves in order to obtain protection. A fairy tale. At least in my universe. It may be different in yours. And you are welcome to live in that universe all you like. And make believe warriors can live in their dungeons and dragons world all they like. And nobody is bothered by this, as long as you don't come and say this world of battles in heaven and evil demons is real for me, and as long as armchair dragon slayer doesn't say we are all in some battle for our souls. Because although these differing realities may be able to intersect, they are not ubiquitous.They are simply separate but temporarily overlapped. And people can choose which one they occupy and play in. That is the entirely of my message. People have choice over which reality they play in. People like you and Lionhawk want to tell people their reality is THE reality, and thats just a steaming pile.

I talk to God, and God talks back to me. In fact God started it, not me. And God is not like your posts describe. At least not in my universe. My God agrees with me. That I have complete choice, always and in all things. You should visit my God. You'd like Her/him.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 03-08-2010 at 11:21 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:20 PM   #406
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

First time I've heard you speak up so much eXchanger... (without numbers) keep it up it's sounding good.

Peace
Old 03-08-2010, 11:23 PM   #407
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
beren- your way, isn't the only way

if their way works for them,

just as, your way, may work for you,

there are 101 routes that can be taken up any mountain,
and/or heading down into the valley

isn't it time,
everyone respected everyone
for their contributions, and, for their efforts,
to make PA/PC the fabulous place,
that iT is ???

the sum total here,
HOLDS the potential to turn into
a grand 'SEE' of MAGNIFICENCE

When did I said it was my way?

Where do you find in my posts that I propagate my ways at all?
Thing is that people were attacked quite literary.
Now some here wish to diminish that attack by stating that actually all that was in our minds and lalallallaaa...

I will repeat again from post below...

NO FREAKIN WAY!

I know what struck me and it seems many stated similar things too.

Exchanger you can do whatever you like and believe whatever you like. You can write in codes as you do write. You can play with numerology and hisss in abraxas`s thread as you did it.
You can call that enlightenment .

I will not.

And please why do you write "we" when sometimes you write here?
And sometimes " I ".

Do not pose for somebody else. Do not sound as you are smarter than others as I feel that from your posts. I appreciate you as human being but what do you try to do here?

What is your aim?

Who speak in codes?

Is it 3 or 33 ?

Who speaks like that?
And then you jump and say "Avalon is a loving place ,sharing love and beauty..."
I don`t see that in your way of expressing.
Again I respect you as a human being.
But I would like to feel and see more of your respect of everybody else.

If you wish to claim truth ,love, wisdom and light, justice and compassion ,then you have to surrender yourself to them.
NO hisssing , and Dragon boot licking or coding ,or false knowledge can or will help you in your path.

And one final question for you;

On what side you are on?

Dragon or human?

Speak quickly and spare me of "Love and light singing fairies".

In respect ,

Beren
Old 03-08-2010, 11:29 PM   #408
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well you didn't understand, my comments, Beren. I'm not saying I thought I loved them away. I'm telling you what happened. I was attacked by this creature, and I remembered the advice of one of my guides, to use frequency matching. It attacks with low frequency, and I answer with high frequency, It could not match, it so fled. I wasn't thinking happy thoughts. I loved this creature, and it was scared spitless by the encounter.

And It didn't come looking for me. I was exploring and stumbled into it's domain.

You take your stories too literally. They make so little of us, and so much of other forces. There is no God which requires us to humble ourselves in order to obtain protection. A fairy tale. At least in my universe. It may be different in yours. And you are welcome to live in that universe all you like. And make believe warriors can live in their dungeons and dragons world all they like. And nobody is bothered by this, as long as you don't come and say this world of battles in heaven and evil demons is real for me, and as long as armchair dragon slayer doesn't say we are all in some battle for our souls. Because although these differing realities may be able to intersect, they are not ubiquitous.They are simply separate but temporarily overlapped. And people can choose which one they occupy and play in. That is the entirely of my message. People have choice over which reality they play in. People like you and Lionhawk want to tell people their reality is THE reality, and thats just a steaming pile.

I talk to God, and God talks back to me. In fact God started it, not me. And God is not like your posts describe. At least not in my universe. My God agrees with me. That I have complete choice, always and in all things. You should visit my God. You'd like Her/him.

I understood you well.
Trust me I don`t take things literary.

And for the end of this conversation you just marvelously said it at the end of your reply. Your God agrees with you. Beautiful. You are your self`s god.
You chose to live in your bubble and I respect your choice.

You have exercised your free will, now you live with it.

Good luck with that.

With respect,

Beren
Old 03-08-2010, 11:42 PM   #409
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Talk about attacking Beren... I've never read a post by you that wasn't attacking or pointing fingers at the heathen who are doomed to hells eternal fires.

Peace to YOU

Bigmo
Old 03-08-2010, 11:42 PM   #410
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

from experience, i've found that most of these attackers (all of mine) have been lost, confused, and very fearful. when they're confronted and litterally reasoned with and shown the truth of what they are, instead of being damned to hell and released as deamons, they often change their ways and can be turned into possitive energy instead of negative. there is a little light inside all these lost soles and when you show it to them, they realise what they are doing is wrong and they leave kindly. in this way, i do send them love and it does seem to work, most are actually eager to leave after a little while.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:43 PM   #411
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Then you might want to have a talk with your God and ask him to help you discern what is going on with the ones that have been hurt here, and why you refuse to see it as an attack that was perpitrated, and not provoked. And certainly not self created.

Just because you and your God cannot see the reality of what we do, does not make it any less real. Draconian goes back to the ancient times, and agends are ripe with their signature. Just because you cannot see it does not mean it is not real. Too many here have been subject to it. Yet you are here to tell us we are all delusional? And armchair warriors? Do you even have a clue what that means? I gather not..as you mock it.....Now aren't we luck to have you here to straighten us all out.

Funny you support a thread that claims possession of the humans by such Dragons...but you dispute the ones that fight them....hmmmm

Last edited by BROOK; 03-08-2010 at 11:47 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:50 PM   #412
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
I understood you well.
Trust me I don`t take things literary.

And for the end of this conversation you just marvelously said it at the end of your reply. Your God agrees with you. Beautiful. You are your self`s god.
You chose to live in your bubble and I respect your choice.

You have exercised your free will, now you live with it.

Good luck with that.

With respect,

Beren
Maybe not, but you do take them literally, from what I can see. That's nonsequitur logic. How does God agreeing with me, become I am my self's God? If your God disagrees with you, you really might want to think about switching to a different one. See, free will never stops, You can change your mind and not bother with some Draconian God who lords it over his flock of sheep. I'm delighted by my choices.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:52 PM   #413
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I pray to God everyday. I have a close relationship with my angels and say prayers for other people every day. I suppose everyone is different. I never got attacked, but then as I said I have a close relationship with my Lord Jesus Christ and my angels.

I am just wondering if Abrax/Tony went into so much grief after his daughter committed suicide (his daughter was the same age as my youngest son) that in that grief he tried to track her down by any means on the other side. In one of his posts he talked about going to hell, or was that a dream he had, trying to find his daughter.

Maybe he picked up something nasty when all this happened. Just a thought.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:56 PM   #414
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
Talk about attacking Beren... I've never read a post by you that wasn't attacking or pointing fingers at the heathen who are doomed to hells eternal fires.

Peace to YOU

Bigmo
well Bigmo, I understand where he is coming from better than most.

I can tell you this, if I went in to cleanse Abraxa/demon...

he is the one I would want standing beside me for protection, because he understands exactly what I would be dealing with.

there is tons of money following this forum so put the money up and bring us together in a central location.

Give us the recording equipment and I guarantee you would be able to hear the possessor of this man as we rip it out of him.

It is not audible to normal human perceptions but recording equipment will pick it up.

you all want to get freaked out...

what you will all hear is something that makes the scariest movies ever made seem like a nursery rhyme...
Old 03-09-2010, 12:00 AM   #415
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

If that is the case then he does need help. As I said probably got caught by something when he tried to meet with his daughter on the other side through extreme grief.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:01 AM   #416
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

logos is non-nonsequitur.

the light is busy shining

caligas in sole!

-----------------------
Old 03-09-2010, 12:02 AM   #417
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
logos is non-nonsequitur.

the light is busy shining

caligas in sole!

-----------------------
Can you explain above for me cute cub.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:05 AM   #418
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
On what side you are on?

Dragon or human?

Speak quickly and spare me of "Love and light singing fairies".
In respect ,
Beren
dear beren,
is your form of questioning; polite/or, even respectful ?
never-the-less, we will answer your questions
we are NOT on any side, and, we are NOT a dragon,
& what on earth, does light and singing fairies,
have to do, with the price of eggs ???
Old 03-09-2010, 12:06 AM   #419
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
If that is the case then he does need help. As I said probably got caught by something when he tried to meet with his daughter on the other side through extreme grief.
You can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped, he has given his soul freely.

I would want to hear him say he believes...

If those words can't cross his lips he can't be saved, or I guess I should say he doesn't "want" to be saved from the evil he has given himself over to.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:07 AM   #420
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
Well, I pray to God everyday. I have a close relationship with my angels and say prayers for other people every day. I suppose everyone is different. I never got attacked, but then as I said I have a close relationship with my Lord Jesus Christ and my angels.

I am just wondering if Abrax/Tony went into so much grief after his daughter committed suicide (his daughter was the same age as my youngest son) that in that grief he tried to track her down by any means on the other side. In one of his posts he talked about going to hell, or was that a dream he had, trying to find his daughter.

Maybe he picked up something nasty when all this happened. Just a thought.
Ellie, great post about being not being attacked because of your relationships with those in heaven. I experience this also.

I could see Abrax's pain and suffering. Mercy and Peace be upon him.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:08 AM   #421
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Then you might want to have a talk with your God and ask him to help you discern what is going on with the ones that have been hurt here, and why you refuse to see it as an attack that was perpitrated, and not provoked. And certainly not self created.

Just because you and your God cannot see the reality of what we do, does not make it any less real. Draconian goes back to the ancient times, and agends are ripe with their signature. Just because you cannot see it does not mean it is not real. Too many here have been subject to it. Yet you are here to tell us we are all delusional? And armchair warriors? Do you even have a clue what that means? I gather not..as you mock it.....Now aren't we luck to have you here to straighten us all out.

Funny you support a thread that claims possession of the humans by such Dragons...but you dispute the ones that fight them....hmmmm

I think my God has their backs. Now not only can I apparently not do your getting it for you, but I'm expected to do your paying attention for you too? what thread is this that it is supposedly funny that I support, Hmmm? Show me this thread. I'd love to see it, and I'd especially love to see one word of support I've given to it. What I've said I support (and this is a good time to pay especially close attention so you don't miss it again) is peoples right to discuss things they are interested in and which are giving them opportunities to discern things, learn things, and grow. You won't find anything posted by me that agrees with any tenets put forth by Abraxasinas, or the Thuban council. Now if you got this far without your mind wandering, good. But if you fell asleep or something go back to midway through this paragraph and read it again. It says what it says. Not what you were expecting to find there.

Of course you can't really check my claim because people like you who would like to be able to tell people what they can be interested in, and where they can go to be interested in it, like to decide for others, and have engineered the removal of the evidence.

I support people making their own decisions. That's all. I support people not trying to impose their own personal preferences on others, because they somehow know best.

In my experience, people who like to tell others who and what they should be, do so because they've failed at being who and what they wanted to be.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:08 AM   #422
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

dear elie

this was in reference to myplanet2's love of latin where it's not needed - you may have missed it, i nearly missed it too...the second line of my post goes out to you and all other shiny people on this forum.

bestest l

------------------------------
Old 03-09-2010, 12:09 AM   #423
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

I am sure Jesus would want to help him still, right Beren?
Old 03-09-2010, 12:10 AM   #424
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
well Bigmo, I understand where he is coming from better than most.

I can tell you this, if I went in to cleanse Abraxa/demon...

he is the one I would want standing beside me for protection, because he understands exactly what I would be dealing with.

there is tons of money following this forum so put the money up and bring us together in a central location.

Give us the recording equipment and I guarantee you would be able to hear the possessor of this man as we rip it out of him.

It is not audible to normal human perceptions but recording equipment will pick it up.

you all want to get freaked out...

what you will all hear is something that makes the scariest movies ever made seem like a nursery rhyme...
Rocky I am pragmatic. I don't believe or disbelieve. But if you tell me there are demons coming to take my soul then I've been put on notice and thank you. But it is going to take a little more than a 'preachers sermon' to move this soul off his consciousness... whatever you perceive it to be.

Some people here talk as if all the participants are children... waiting to be taught; incapable of understanding the 'real world'. It is arrogance.

You and Beren may very well be 'light workers' and if you are my hats off to you. But don't expect me to bow to veiled threats of a boogieman either real or imagined.

Peace
Old 03-09-2010, 12:11 AM   #425
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

totally agree Rocky

Beren is deffinately who I would want by my side also

Ellie, you are a special person and I for one am glad you have never been attacked.

Susan says it has happened before on this forum and I have to admit that once I seen someone actually show his marks from an attack with a picture. Amazing that left a clear message because the person didn't deny when he accused her of attacking him.
Closed Thread