Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-14-2008, 10:44 AM   #1
71BC
Avalon Senior Member

Default Biophotons and conscious intention/manifestation

Hello All,

As a qualified (well in the traditional sense for what its worth) biologist, I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the subject of biophotons ?

These are supposed to be weak energy photons with a very low "candela" (i.e. the unit of measurement of luminescence) value. They are theorised to be emitted from DNA itself and therefore travel out into the enviroment.

I was cogitating about this when I surmised the following;

The biohotons themselves (individually) are very weak, but similar to the cumulative effect of individually weak hydrogen bonds in many molecules (including DNA itself) the overall effect is to confer a large stability to any molecule where hydrogen bonds are prevalent (no pun intended chemist readers).

Extrapolating this assumption, what if biophotons are, solo, very (energetically) weak emissions, but cumulatively can produce a strong effect ?

What I am proposing is, that the photon is emitted as a wave and then acts as a particle upon entering the environment. If, due to the wave-particle duality nature of photons this assumption is valid, then perhaps this creates the "solidity" of our physical environment or "reality" from moment to moment.

Continuing this idea, if the DNA is constantly emitting these biophotons,then this would perhaps suggest a solution as to how we actually create the "nus and bolts" of our own physical reality.

Additionally, the "thoughts are things" and "energy flows where attention goes" sayings, (so beloved of self-help "gurus" ) could be the fashion in which the DNA is "amplified" to emit a greater quantity or more powerful biophotons, when attempting to manifest a new physical reality.

So, whether solidifying our reality on a daily basis or doing some "manifestation" work, I wonder if anyone has any comments or hypotheses on this ?

Would appreciate any replies.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post

love

PS credit due to the work of Dr Jeremy Narby for starting me on this track.
71BC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:54 PM   #2
Balancer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Biophotons and conscious intention/manifestation

Hy 71,

i study biology in germany and a while ago, i was naturally driven to the researches of Dr. Popp and was amazed by his thoughts and predictions about biophotons.
It is a good thing you mentioned Jeremy Narby, his books opened my mind for many interdisciplinary questions about cell-cell-communication, or even every communication, in fact about the whole base for modern science, which in my opinion is based on a materialistic view of the world and therefor the understanding of biophotons and their influence on interconnected live can open, lets say, a new tier for science.
Maybe i am i bit enthusiastic.
For startes i would absolutelly agree with the conjunctions jeremy narby concludes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnMUxKPmsEc

Did you found the english version of the institute of biophysics founded by Dr.Popp? http://www.lifescientists.de/

He also gave a online lecture about the basics of biophotons and which conclusions based on his experiments are inevitable.
Together with the amazing book from Marco Bischof "Biophotons-the light in our cells" you have a great overview, but these two things are only availible in german...in my opinion thats a pitty.

There are much things to say...first Biophotons are absorbed and emitted by the DNA, but i think, not only by DNA or the cellcore. So the DNA absorbs informations through light, process them and emit them again. Namly every moment, so you have to understand this is like a constant field of coming and going informations in and outside the body.
(refers to Dr.Poponin`s DNA-Phantom-Effect)

Another interesting thing is the evidenced coherence of biophotons. They are like laser light but extremely more coherend, so you need only a small amount of light to handle great amounts of informations.(biophotons have the intensity of a candle standing 15 kilometers far away! )

There are much more interresting things, but i will say something to your comment. I dont think you can ever seperate the wave/partical-character of light. I believe light has no barrier, where on one site it acts like a partical and on the other as a wave. In my opinion light just exists on both sites.
Furthermore my understanding is like this:

"energy flows where attention goes" is the basic. So your conciousness pays attentions to something. Your DNA is like a blueprint (who wrote the blueprint?Archetypes?) of your body so lets say it connects energy and matter. (this leads to the idea we called for our body too ) You have a deeper desire or an attitude and your conciousness pays attention to a specific information. Through your DNA this information/light is emitted into the ever surrounding field of light (Maybe Torsion field). this specific light resonats with the field and that is why we are concious-Co-creator. On a non-material-level we build up the surroundings for the "material" we face in physical world.

This is just a hypothese and i can discribe this with deeper understanding on my motherlanguage. But its a base for a discussion i think.

love & light

balancer
Balancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:31 PM   #3
arcora
Banned

I'm no biologist but it does raise the interesting question of 'what are these photons for?'.

If they're emitted and absorbed, maybe they're 'feelers' that transmit and receive information from surrounding energies. Could this be why people can 'feel' someone looking at them out of their sight line?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:44 PM   #4
71BC
Avalon Senior Member

Tach Arcora !

Habe jahrelang och in Dland jewohnt....Du (wenn ich Sie "Dutzen" darf) siehst vielleicht dat isch viele Jahre in dat joote Koelle verbracht habe... (obwohl mein Deutschlandodyssey in Spiessigdorf, ey, sorry, Duesseldorf begonnen hat) Danach habe ich auch in Frankfurt aM gewohnt.

Also, falls Du mir auf Deutsch schreiben moechtest, siehst Du hier dann selbstverstaendlich dass wir uns auch alles auf Deutsch diskutieren koennen...und hey, keine Sorge vor dem Inhalt von irgendwelche Diskussionsthema.... ich verstehe viel Slang und auch wenn mann viel mit dem Deutsches Finanzamt zu tun gehabt hat, denn versteht mann alle komplexe und vielfaeltigen Faeche.

Ok, quickly in English....sorry for Fehle in written German....I speak it much better and I think I am "ein bisschen eingeroestet". I do know of the work of Dr Popp (although his name always made me laugh, leider). I have read some of his work, because as you see, German is no problem for me and I also had a German language copy of Narby's book after I dropped my english copy in the bath ! hahaha.

If you wish to correspond more, you can send me a PM, but thankyou for your interesteing points....I found them most intriguing...Its always good to discuss with German intellectuals (kein Scherz, ist doch ernsthaft als Kompliment gemeint)

dann, wie man in Koelle sagt: "Mache't joot !" (Where are you from ? because if you are from Berlin, this is also similar to Berlinerisch I think).

bis bald

Old 09-14-2008, 03:53 PM   #5
71BC
Avalon Senior Member

sorry, i meant ot write the german part to "Balancer" in my last post
apologies.

However, thankyou to arcora and Balancer for replying.

I think the idea of feeling someone looking at you could be correct. I have tried this many years ago and it does work, if you imagine a stream or string of energy connecting you and the other person you wish to connect with.

have either of you or anyone else any opinions about sun activity and increased solar radiation has amplified our DNA emissions, thereby enabling more creative powers to change reality?

I will write more later

thanks again

Old 09-14-2008, 06:35 PM   #6
Balancer
Avalon Senior Member

ahhh, this is good for a deeper understanding and i can send you the hole lecture dr.popp created...its uplifting.

you dont need to be a biologist to understand th potential of biophotons to shift the base for biologists thoughts and biology is about live so everybody has to do with it!

As a modern biologist you know, that cell-cell communication and therefor the source of our physical body (which in a materialistic view of the world is everything) is based on biochemestry. That means one cell produces some "material" and send it to another cell.
Biophotons are much much faster than any material, so you can see this light as an upstram communication-field for organizing everything in our body.
But there is more.
Of course its good to imagine a stream of light because literally it works exactly this way. like i said, your attention is building up the information-field you need to receive the message you are asking for.
Lets say paying attention is like asking for a connection.

increasing sun-activity is a major part for the upcoming acsension! its logic, when the field you can tune in is getter much more density, you get every information much faster, the co-creation is getting faster because, to say in easy words, the beam in both direction is getting bigger.
So now our solar system plunge into the so called photon belt where we look exactly in our galaxy center (Black sun pendant). And every information coming this way will instantly burst into our conciousness.

ARCORA...in my opinion these photons are not the feelers,they are the field, where we can tune in. Our body or our DNA is the feeler and act as a ever changing blueprint for our physical world...Our thoughts build this blueprint ,counciously and unconciously!

love & light

Balancer
Balancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:35 AM   #7
Xammy
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, lots of this stuff is way over my head. But i do get some of it. I VERY MUCH appreciate this discussion and the apparent level that it is on! I find it extremly interesting, and I do hope you will continue expanding on your theories here.

Maybe it would even be appropriate to conduct experiments further on regarding this subject matter. From what i can understand of the "mechanics" of biophotons and transmitting/reciving streams of light/information, an experiment might just be the next step in this discussion.

Quote:
have either of you or anyone else any opinions about sun activity and increased solar radiation has amplified our DNA emissions, thereby enabling more creative powers to change reality?
I have definitly noticed increased creative abilites in my life recently! I don´t know if it has to do with me actually trying more to manifest recently, or some other change in the enviroment, or maybe they are interconnected?

Cheers guys! Keep more good brainstorming coming!
Xammy is offline   Reply With Quote