Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2008, 08:37 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 3,380
Default Princess diana - shocking alma tunnel investigation

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xxJUSkiD5Gs short video.
Presenter of the Enigma channel Chris Everard visits the Alma Tunnel in Paris to conduct tests as to how long it should have taken Princess Diana's ambulance to get to hospital. This must rank as one of the most shocking revelations yet in the murder of the People's Princess. Full DVD documentary available from: www.enigmatv.com

Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:43 PM   #2
mpea
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: St. Ives, Cambridgeshire. UK
Posts: 146
Default Re: Princess diana - shocking alma tunnel investigation

Thanks for this, I always thought that Diana was murdered; she herself foretold of a car 'aacident'. Saw a brilliant DVD 'Murdered by the Monarchy; one of a three part set about the Illuminati and the reptillian 'influence'. All three well worth watching.

BTW - Mathew's site is now up and running again.

Mpea
mpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 09:22 PM   #3
Allie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 161
Default Re: Princess diana - shocking alma tunnel investigation

I'm not convinced Diana was murdered. I'm not wholly convinced otherwise but I have thought about the logistics of murdering a person like Diana via a car crash, taking into account that her movements on that day were erratic and apparently subject to last minute changes. It has to be said that lovely though she was, she was quite erratic!

I would have thought such a murder would require some serious planning. For example, in the assassinaton of Kennedy, his whereabouts and route were a fairly long standing, pre-planned event and not subject to any changes of plan Kennedy himself might instigate. Such a certainty would enable anyone to be reasonably secure in an assassination attempt. A bullet to the head was a pretty sure-fire way of ensuring death, too.

To pre-suppose Diana was murdered would mean having a dedicated crew just sitting by in France waiting for her to visit. It would also mean the crew would be able to swing into action despite the many changes of plan instigated by Diana and Dodi themselves - apparently last-minute changes. It is said that they had intended to stay in the hotel that night but changed their minds, bringing Henri Paul in at Dodi's apparent insistence.

With regard to the ambulance and the length of time it took to get to the hospital - yes, there is something a little suspect about that. However, if you are ruthless, have your crew in place, why not get her to the hospital in record time and just adminster a little 'something' when she arrived? If you're heading up such a huge operation, that would have been perfectly achievable.

Why bother with a car crash at all? Why not induce a nice little virus to see her sadly fade away with, say, pnuemonia?

I've heard all the 'sacrificial' stories but I gather that any occult sacrifice has quite rigid timetables and requirements involved. Diana's erratic nature and movements leave much to be desired if the timing is to be achieved.

I don't totally dismiss the murder theory - but I do edge towards 'accident' based on the difficulties a car crash would have presented when there were certainly easier, far less suspicious ways to get rid of her.
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 09:44 PM   #4
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 3,380
Default Re: Princess diana - shocking alma tunnel investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie View Post
I'm not convinced Diana was murdered. I'm not wholly convinced otherwise but I have thought about the logistics of murdering a person like Diana via a car crash, taking into account that her movements on that day were erratic and apparently subject to last minute changes. It has to be said that lovely though she was, she was quite erratic!

I would have thought such a murder would require some serious planning. For example, in the assassinaton of Kennedy, his whereabouts and route were a fairly long standing, pre-planned event and not subject to any changes of plan Kennedy himself might instigate. Such a certainty would enable anyone to be reasonably secure in an assassination attempt. A bullet to the head was a pretty sure-fire way of ensuring death, too.

To pre-suppose Diana was murdered would mean having a dedicated crew just sitting by in France waiting for her to visit. It would also mean the crew would be able to swing into action despite the many changes of plan instigated by Diana and Dodi themselves - apparently last-minute changes. It is said that they had intended to stay in the hotel that night but changed their minds, bringing Henri Paul in at Dodi's apparent insistence.

With regard to the ambulance and the length of time it took to get to the hospital - yes, there is something a little suspect about that. However, if you are ruthless, have your crew in place, why not get her to the hospital in record time and just adminster a little 'something' when she arrived? If you're heading up such a huge operation, that would have been perfectly achievable.

Why bother with a car crash at all? Why not induce a nice little virus to see her sadly fade away with, say, pnuemonia?

I've heard all the 'sacrificial' stories but I gather that any occult sacrifice has quite rigid timetables and requirements involved. Diana's erratic nature and movements leave much to be desired if the timing is to be achieved.

I don't totally dismiss the murder theory - but I do edge towards 'accident' based on the difficulties a car crash would have presented when there were certainly easier, far less suspicious ways to get rid of her.
I think the whole point of this is not murder but sacrifice 13th pillar in the tunnel,bred from birth to be used as a brood mare for the pindar,her death had to occur in a certain spot on a certain day these beasts are well into ritual.As long as she died on that certain time the placations have been made.

Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 09:55 PM   #5
Allie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 161
Default Re: Princess diana - shocking alma tunnel investigation

It's an interesting angle

Not being an occultist I have no idea of the absolute requirements but might one of them be that you have to actually die at the correct spot - which is the Alma tunnel itself?

I'm open to all views but for me, the sheer logistics involved - from managing to get a crew ready for such time as she visited Paris (Alma tunnel) to getting her to where she had to be to fulfill this rite, keep getting in the way

Even if you want to sacrifice someone, there have to be easier, quieter ways. Like simple abduction, doing the evil deed and then crying 'virus!'. This particular method (car crash) just seems a little random and uncertain.

Still, like most things, I suspect we will never really know.
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:16 PM   #6
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 3,380
Default Re: Princess diana - shocking alma tunnel investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie View Post
It's an interesting angle

Not being an occultist I have no idea of the absolute requirements but might one of them be that you have to actually die at the correct spot - which is the Alma tunnel itself?

I'm open to all views but for me, the sheer logistics involved - from managing to get a crew ready for such time as she visited Paris (Alma tunnel) to getting her to where she had to be to fulfill this rite, keep getting in the way

Even if you want to sacrifice someone, there have to be easier, quieter ways. Like simple abduction, doing the evil deed and then crying 'virus!'. This particular method (car crash) just seems a little random and uncertain.

Still, like most things, I suspect we will never really know.
Hi Allie try and view the video i originally posted if possible and here's another link:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0XnpoO...eature=related

Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:05 PM   #7
norman
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 118
Default Re: Princess diana - shocking alma tunnel investigation

This thread is looking about 40/60 against murder.

The OP is clearly convinced that the 13th pillar etc is the way to go with this murder view of her death. I'd say just try leaving the 13th pillar out of it and have another think.

Ability, motive and much evidence make the case for murder. Mysterious adjustments to the records, insider controlled inquest and Mohamed Al Fayed bashing (still going very strongly) make the case for accident.

I didn't go to London for the funeral. Millions did! I watched it on a TV set and felt very profoundly that it was only respect for Diana that prevented that situation from becoming an instant peoples revolution right then and there in those streets.

Worryingly, there is becoming a tendency to equate new leadership with shocking events. We Brits had Blair and Diana's death, Americans had Bush and 9/11. Obama next. What's this going to be all about? There's something about new hope in new leadership that seems to offer windows of opportunity to very nasty elements.

Am I being too paranoid about this?
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 06:22 PM   #8
Allie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 161
Default Re: Princess diana - shocking alma tunnel investigation

Although I do support your view of motive and murder, I honestly think you'd have to be very, very silly to murder one of the most famous women in the world (at that time, at least) in such a cack-handed manner. Leaving behind so many 'clues' that it would become the subject of hugely expensive, public enquiries and endless speculation about murder and the Royal family - which, whoever and whatever they are, wouldn't serve their purpose at all. If such an operation is the work of secret services in this country then God help us all They really should be fired. To a great height.

In respect of Diana's potential marriage to Dodi - who knows? I have no idea if that was on the cards or, given Diana's charming, but nevertheless erratic nature - just a happy fling. She'd only known him five minutes and I believe their relationship was a little engineered by Mr Al Fayed senior rather than a fairytale meeting.

Still, if it was real and a massive threat to the monarchy I would imagine either exile or the threat of being permanently parted from her sons would have been sufficent threat to deter any such marriage. Despite her obvious problems with Charles, in TV interviews she appeared to very much want her son to be King and therefore part of this establishment. I don't think she'd risk that ambition - it appeared something she wanted a great deal and said so publicly.

Such options - exile, reduced or no contact with her sons - wouldn't be the first time the Royal family have packed away their more embarrassing family members (i.e. Edward and Prince John).

Mohammed Al Fayed also has enormous motive to create waves. Firstly, he lost a beloved son - something few people give much thought to - as the spotlight was on Diana. I don't think much thought was given to Mr Al Fayed in this very sad event. Additionally, he has constantly tried to get British citizenship and has been rebuffed. It's a fairly well-known fact that this has become a very sore point for him.

As for Harry's link to whatsisname.....James Hewitt, isn't it? I admit to having some intrigue in this until recently. I happened to see both William and Harry on a news program together and Harry pulled some kind of facial expression and became the image of Charles. It quite startled me! It really was so strong that I had no choice but to abandon the Hewitt theory. Red hair is a Spencer trait anyway, and I suspect as he grows older, the 'Charles' in him will be more apparent.
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 06:34 PM   #9
kay
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 11
Default Re: Princess diana - shocking alma tunnel investigation

Ritual killing by Illuminati is SOP. It can be studied IF one wishes to.
The "trouble" it takes is NOT too much to go to.
Dates, locations and methods are all important.
Public sacriific on display, the more public the better is common.
JFK is a classic.
Gary Webb did not need to be.
Sonny Bono almost was visible, but had to be hurried due to what he was about to expose.
Bill Cooper was a classic.
It goes on and on.
Kennedy's in general are quite classic and there are four of them just in the last 20 years.
One can study it IF they wish. The research is all there and been done by those who pursue the understanding of these things. But the information is present on the internet and just takes enough interest to research it.
Without the research it remains as intended: unbelievable!
kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:13 PM   #10
tep-zep
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 2
Default Re: Princess diana - shocking alma tunnel investigation

Of course the perfect irony in all of this is the fact that being a Spencer she could claim to have a stronger lineage to the Stuarts, the legitimate line, than all the current Saxe-Coburg Gotha (Windsor 1917) pretenders put together
tep-zep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 04:16 PM   #11
Harper
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Paris
Posts: 467
Default Re: Princess diana - shocking alma tunnel investigation

Hello folks,

Its a tough one but with what she could have done to the family it doesn't surprise me at all and its not that difficult to drive someone off the road in an exact fashion.

The driver could have been told to take that underpass whereever they were going.

It got the paparazzi (her sweethearts) in trouble and off the backs of the royals for a time.

It got rid of her alleged pregnancy or any possibility of a future sullying of the bloodlines.

She was a loose cannon and was capable or any kind of information leak.

a car accident is way more pedestrian if you pardon the pun than a mystery ilness, where she could have been alert at least in theory to talk.

Hadn't she already said "they" the royals were all reptillian or lizards ('they are not human', which of course you could say about anyone in anger) to a friend. (I can't say I know anything about that subect at all this is just received information)
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 04:47 PM   #12
Allie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 161
Default Re: Princess diana - shocking alma tunnel investigation

I don't disagree with any of the opinions stated so far. As I said in my earlier post - all things are possible.However, the one thing that I can't quite reconcile is the logistics. Thus far, what we've done is to isolate each section of the 'accident/murder' into compartments. What is missing - at least for me - is the bringing together of a grand plan in its totality.. Now - I don't necessarily have an all-encompassing ability to work out a grand plan myself - but how would someone who wanted her out of the way (and let's include the satanic rite side of it) work it out and have it all swing into action at very short notice - given her erratic nature and the apparant fact that her plans on that day were changing all the time. It's easy to say 'well, they have ways' - but what specific ways? When someone's plans are known in advance - say, like Kennedy - there's no real logistics to consider. But with Diana this doesn't appear to be the case.Believe me, I'm not dismissing anything here. I'm perhaps playing Devil's Advocate,* trying to run it altogether in terms of its logistics. What sort of advanced warning would anyone need to have a reasonable chance of killing her? It all seems to hinge on 'ifs' and 'buts'. IF she goes to Paris, IF she keeps to a plan, IF all the crew required (and that includes ambulance crews and so on) are on hand, given her changes of plan.These thoughts only came to me after hearing a famous crime writer analyse the feasibilities. Hence my own questions.
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 06:24 PM   #13
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 403
Default Re: Princess diana - shocking alma tunnel investigation

There is another thread which gives a brilliant link to this matter

http://grailcode.net/

So much info it is mind bending...
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 06:46 PM   #14
Allie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 161
Default Re: Princess diana - shocking alma tunnel investigation

Cheers - I'll take a look
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:01 AM   #15
stal
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 84
Default Re: Princess diana - shocking alma tunnel investigation

the logistics would be fairly easy to sort out, given the resources available to the 'ptb', or whatever you wish to call them. multiple scenarios would be planned for, including all manner of variables, with 'appropriate' responses attched to each scenario. to reduce variables, events would be manipulated externaly as much as possible. if person A does action B, then response B would be used. if something is changed at the last moment, a prearranged contingency is activted. there are only so many variables involved with a high profile person such as the princess, no matter how randomly she may have acted.

remeber, high profile targets must be removed in a high profile way, so as to maximise the impact and effectivness of the action, be it political, occult, financial, religious, social etc etc. if diana had died of a mytery illness, where is the shock value? a spectacular car crash is much more productive. the seemingly untidy handling of the action merely serves to strengthen the impact. people are still focused on trying to figure out what exactly happened aren't they?

just my two cents worth
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:01 PM   #16
K626
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 421
Default Re: Princess diana - shocking alma tunnel investigation

Gosh...Interesting thread. There were it seems a broad mix of motivations, not up on the sacrifice/ritual stuff and in the case of Diana the killing might have been laid out in a way that confused the various sides.
IMO what got her killed was the protest and attention she started to bring to land mine and arms sales. Quite a massive export for us and other European countries.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:23 PM   #17
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: London, UK
Posts: 159
Default Re: Princess diana - shocking alma tunnel investigation

Bearing in mind that some events are given tons of attention (even if they would get a lot anyway) to divert attention from other events - a colleague reminded me that Mother Teresa died shortly after, 5th Sept 1997, but it was hardly a drop in the ocean in comparison. Intended or just lack of interest?
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 01:54 PM   #18
feardia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Uisneach, Ireland
Posts: 477
Default Re: Princess diana - shocking alma tunnel investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
There is another thread which gives a brilliant link to this matter

http://grailcode.net/

So much info it is mind bending...
Excellent link
me wee head is melted too, and getting melteder (New word ©)

Quote:
Originally Posted by She-Ra View Post
Bearing in mind that some events are given tons of attention (even if they would get a lot anyway) to divert attention from other events - a colleague reminded me that Mother Teresa died shortly after, 5th Sept 1997, but it was hardly a drop in the ocean in comparison. Intended or just lack of interest?
We wrote a wee song for her...'Sandals in the bin'
with affection of course.

Good thread there is definitely something rotten in Denmark,
one love, people get ready
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 02:21 PM   #19
K626
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 421
Default Re: Princess diana - shocking alma tunnel investigation

From what I know the core Templars are against the broad spectrum illuminati and by default the EU as a superstate.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:04 PM   #20
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 229
Default Re: Princess diana - shocking alma tunnel investigation

Another, more simple, explanation

I doubt Diana was killed for campaigning against landmines. Her engagement was more inconvenient that controversial, given all the weapons system that are much more destructive in terms of war casualties and in terms of the environment, and that are more lucrative for the military-industrial complex.
I believe there might be a more simple and more human explanation: That of grandparents being concerned about the future of their grandchildren, one being 1st in line to the British throne.
What has been suggested is that Dodi al Fayed had become involved in shady dealings that would be compromising for him as a future stepfather to the grandsons of the Queen.
A deeper aspect of this was the emotional insecurity and instability of Princess Diana. She was easily swayed by attention and admiration, and had numerous liasons, some longer lasting. She came together with Dodi on the rebound after a more serious relationship to a Pakistani doctor. His family rejected her as a future daughter-in-law, and this was a devastating rejection for her. The Queen might have been worried about the relationship to Dodi being a lasting one, in light of the said shady dealings that Dodi had become involved in.
As for Prince William being the future dreaded Anti-Christ, I do not buy into that at all. There are more likely candidates for this title, if one buys into this line of thought. It is easy to get carried away by lore and myths, especially those that come out of these self-worshipping circles of templars and knights.

Last edited by Josefine; 12-03-2008 at 04:06 PM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:16 PM   #21
Allie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 161
Default Re: Princess diana - shocking alma tunnel investigation

Josefine - I think William needs to get into line quick-sharp if he's to stand a chance of being the Anti-Christ. The queue grows longer by the day
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:52 PM   #22
K626
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 421
Default Re: Princess diana - shocking alma tunnel investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
Another, more simple, explanation

I doubt Diana was killed for campaigning against landmines. Her engagement was more inconvenient that controversial, given all the weapons system that are much more destructive in terms of war casualties and in terms of the environment, and that are more lucrative for the military-industrial complex.
I believe there might be a more simple and more human explanation: That of grandparents being concerned about the future of their grandchildren, one being 1st in line to the British throne.
What has been suggested is that Dodi al Fayed had become involved in shady dealings that would be compromising for him as a future stepfather to the grandsons of the Queen.
A deeper aspect of this was the emotional insecurity and instability of Princess Diana. She was easily swayed by attention and admiration, and had numerous liasons, some longer lasting. She came together with Dodi on the rebound after a more serious relationship to a Pakistani doctor. His family rejected her as a future daughter-in-law, and this was a devastating rejection for her. The Queen might have been worried about the relationship to Dodi being a lasting one, in light of the said shady dealings that Dodi had become involved in.
As for Prince William being the future dreaded Anti-Christ, I do not buy into that at all. There are more likely candidates for this title, if one buys into this line of thought. It is easy to get carried away by lore and myths, especially those that come out of these self-worshipping circles of templars and knights.

The point was that she was setting an example with reg campaigning....They didn't in general like the precedent. Her darling of the masses thing meant it had a rather unmanageable impact.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 04:05 AM   #23
Sol Invictus
Banned
 
Sol Invictus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 599
Default Re: Princess diana - shocking alma tunnel investigation

car crash? simple to achieve. Route knowledge and selection? simple to achieve. making the car hit that specific pillar? simple to achieve.

Making the owner of the white care commit suicide? simple to achieve.

My point is that if an agency as deadly and feared world wide as the SS are, an operation like this 'could' of been a walk in the park.

Why she died? ritual sacrifice, her inter breeding the blood line with a muslim, her stance against the establishment... the list is long, and I think they all play a part.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:57 AM   #24
K626
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 421
Default Re: Princess diana - shocking alma tunnel investigation

Agreed.

For indeed she had turned to the 'dark side'. LOL
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon