Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-11-2008, 09:22 PM   #1
franciejones
Banned

Default Valery Uvarov-months old????

How is it that I have only just found this today (12-11-08) on PC and there are You tube comments from months and months ago?????? What on earth is that about??? Not suggesting anything other than....is the US not getting access to these from You tube somehow???
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:47 PM   #2
ucan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Valery Uvarov-months old????

some of the commenters are from US youtubers, so I dunno, but I haven't seen these videos yet, and they are not in the camelot .torrent archive I have either but probably becuase they are quicktime files and I have the windows media archives...

I have seen this guy talk before though, about holographic implants being used (by aliens) on the human body to "read" them and the reactions to stimulus such as "we are living in the wrong way" - am watching now, I like his voice.

EDIT - he's in Secret Space - great film!

Last edited by ucan; 12-11-2008 at 09:55 PM.
ucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:54 PM   #3
franciejones
Banned

I also enjoy his voice. But, anyone who can enlighten me as to why the vid was up today (only today as I check EVERYDAY) with so many months old comments, I would really like to know... Please help me out
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:51 PM   #4
ucan
Avalon Senior Member

Yes - looking a bit deeper it is strange - the last comment on the youtube page says:

callieland (2 months ago)

why does this vid say it was posted in may when i just had it pop up on the video counter that accompanies this channel's icons? it said 56 video's - forEVER until today when it said 59. anyone else?

It is strange Francie, you are right, looks like it's been strange for a while - sorry I can't be of any more help, but thanks for posting it - But i did notice it's only just been added to the Whats New page on PC

http://projectcamelot.org/index.html#1

Maybe someone else knows something?
ucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:01 AM   #5
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I'm not sure why it was not posted before now, but I found a copy on I believe Google Video months ago.

There's always "ask Bill and Kerry".
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote