Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-22-2008, 04:11 PM   #26
m00g
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anyone NOT seeing chemtrails?

I have never seen any in Melbourne OZ, which ofc doesn't mean they are not occurring in OZ but in all the places I have lived in OZ rural or city based I have not witnessed Chemtrails.

All the best!
m00g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:25 PM   #27
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

>

Last edited by dayzero; 11-26-2008 at 11:29 AM. Reason: bad feeling
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:58 PM   #28
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
chemtrail busters...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqw7z2JJ-w4

Do these work ? If so I'm going to make one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAkzl...eature=related

Loads of info is on this guys 'more info' links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1lm28DUj98 posted above but wealth of info here:

tower busting cloud busting does it really work??
interesting stuff!!!
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:49 PM   #29
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The main reason I have a problem with the urban legend of chemtrails has to do with logic. If the government(s) of the world wanted to expose people to chemicals to dial back thier consciousness, why would they go to such extreme measures?

So they are paying for the research and develoment, the equipment, the fuel for the planes, the salaries of the crew, the maintenence of the planes, and the logistics of the cover up all to spray chemicals out of airplanes?

Why would they do this when they could just put the chemicals into food, or the water supply which is cheap compared to the above alternative.

What I see in the pictures posted earlier is a set up for seeding clouds with iodine. The pic of the contrails comming off of the tips of the wing are normal during jet flight. As the air comes off of the wing it compresses on the tail edges condencing the air and water forming ice crystals.

The grid patterns are typical of jet flight patterns which are mostly strait with few turns. I think that this myth was born in a few peoples imaginations and has propagated into a full fledged conspiracy.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:32 PM   #30
THE BEST GUY
Avalon Senior Member

Dallas TX just got sprayed yesterday and today. and they seemed to culminate over my muf*kin house. i try to tell people and all i get is "PRETTY!" but i still havent given up hope.
THE BEST GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:37 PM   #31
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Anyone NOT seeing chemtrails?

Yea i see chemical trails around here allot in illinois too but i havent seen ne

in a few days weird
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:57 PM   #32
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
Hey, they are playing TiC TaC ToE....
They the trails "may" not exist, and the people responsible for them may not read this forum, or know where I am, but I swear...

Today, we had a complete Tic TaC ToE Field above us...
Perfectly to play on.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:31 AM   #33
14all
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchjacket View Post
Oregon, Willamette Valley.
I don't see chemtrails. I've lived here all but 5 years of my 58. The vapor trails that appear are from jets flying south above I-5 from the airport in Portland or Seattle. They haven't changed in years.

Once I saw an "X" pattern and a former pilot explained to me it was likely a training mission - two military jets assigned the task of crossing paths at specific coordinates at specific times using specified approaches. The jets could have been out of Portland or Ft Lewis.
Nancy in Oregon
I'm in the Willamette valley also and have recently started to look for chemtrails recently....they are definitely there (or something abnormal). The seem to do them in the afternoon mostly. A couple of days ago I saw multiple thick streams that were just there for over 30 minutes until I went inside. I commented to one of my coworkers that it was strange that we could see 4 thick streams but no planes. She said 'ya weird' then didn't think anything more of it....then I noticed a circular rainbow effect and knew that it was chemtrails. Also, the normal contrails are much thinner, dissipate very quickly, and those planes seem to be much higher than the sprayers. At the summit of mt. bohemia we saw about 10 planes all going the same direction at the same time over a large portion of the state...I didn't know about chemtrails then but now that I think back that's probably what it was. What else could it be?....passenger planes don't fly in formations like that....that I know of anyways. Start looking at the sky every day and you will start to see the differences between normal contrails and chemtrails.
14all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:28 AM   #34
IwantoBelieve
Avalon Senior Member

I live in S.E wisconsin and have been watching chemtrals for about 6 months. Sometimes very heavy and other days very light then there are days nothing at all the entire day but still see planes fly by.It could be a clear day and chemtrails arrive and within 6 hours milky overcast. Some weird rainbows accociated with these as well. more of a blob of a rainbow no real shape.When they do arrive it must be at the same altitude ecause there are no shadows overlaying one another which i have seen shadows on top of thin clouds(if there clouds at all)
IwantoBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote