Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-16-2010, 10:07 PM   #26
Deadalus
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you think Earth bound humans will ever make it pass class ZERO/ONE civilizatio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
The following may seem like a rant but it’s not, merely my observation weighing in on an uncertain future. So don't take it personal...even if you think it applies to you.

As I see it…our morals and priorities are totally screwed up big time. We have become a parasite to the planet, we’ve become unconsciously selfish, we bicker over nonsense and return to hiding when the bigger obvious issues manifest themselves, we are afraid of our own governments and will make up any elaborate excuse to justify its constant failures. We acknowledge that our way of life is lacking, hinders spiritual and innovative growth. We watch others suffer then go on by our merry own way. We hardly practice what we preach; for the most part…we are too afraid of change.
All the talk, criticism, and ideas for a brighter tomorrow is nothing but a dream and nice words…because there is no true action put into play to achieve a brighter tomorrow. We wait around for other species to rescue us from our own people. I’m even under the impression that a few feel they are worthy of ascending while they know there are innocents being manipulated to their deaths. The common rebuttals “everything is for a reason, it’s meant to be this way so we can learn, aliens are controlling the elites” sounds like spineless rhetoric to me.

If I was an outsider looking in on this civilization…I wouldn’t lift a finger or tentacle to help a cowardly selfish race until they start removing the very few of their own kind that is oppressing them. Alien Intervention before this happens will only create more problems for the rescuing party. I doubt if anyone will ascend knowing innocents die constantly by the people we elected (so we all are partly responsible as well). I would keep this planet in quarantine until the intelligent species occupying it become brave responsible beings. The laws of nature dictate that we always get what we deserve and in no way do we deserve to ascend into beauty when we only display beauty on hidden stages…the love I witness here is no where near what actually exist in the real world. so It makes no sense granting irresponsible species more power when they can’t even face the few wicked humans ruling them.
This is why I see no advancement for Earth bound humans…hopefully I’m wrong but there is nothing logical suggesting that they do.
Typical human thinking…always wanting something for nothing.
We are running out of time...but on schedule for extinction...

I like how Michio Kaku explains it here…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXqbi3kaYxg

The following is a copy and paste…

A CLASS 0 CIVILIZATION is one which uses the local, regional, fossil, wind, water and other natural and man-made sources of energy to provide the means of technologically "powering" such a civilization. This is where our current terrestrial civilization (since the re-establishment of human civilization, in 9644 B.C., following what the U.S. Geophysical Service [USGS] and geophysicists call the "Gothenburg Double Event", which occurred from 9654-9644 B.C.) is today - a CLASS 0 civilization, or one that is "starting over from scratch", following a cataclysmic destruction OF the previous civilization. As I have noted elsewhere in the pages of this website, in quoting famous Historian-Anthropologist Dr. Joseph Jochmans (see Father Jerome's Lectures), human civilization on this planet Earth has endured through over 100,000 civilizations, punctuated by the natural and man-made catastrophes that have brought them all down! As Dr. Jochmans has implied (and which is, according to the Records of Human History, so very true!), even though our current civilization is starting over and is Class 0, there have been previous human civilizations of Earth which have matured beyond Class 0 and have, literally, "gone to the stars". Such is the reason that it has been said that "earlier" Humanity is "out there", among the stars, waiting for us - the re-emerging civilization - to join them!

A CLASS I CIVILIZATION is one which uses the entire planetary resources of their planet to technologically "power" their unified, world-wide civilization. A Class 1 civilization may have just started to explore and travel to other planets of their solar/star system.

A CLASS II CIVILIZATION is one which uses the entire solar resources of their star system to "power" their star-system civilization (like Dyson's Sphere). They may have just started to explore and travel to other star systems.

A CLASS III CIVILIZATION is a human civilization that uses the entire galactic resources of the individual galaxy in which they are resident. They may have started to explore and travel to other galaxies of the Universe.

A CLASS IV CIVILIZATION is a human civilization that uses the entire resources of the Universe. Such a human civilization is usually beginning to explore transdimensional space and beyond.

And finally, a CLASS V CIVILIZATION is a human civilization that uses the entire resources of the Cosmos. Such a civilization is well transdimensional and beyond, traversing between various Cosmos' with ease.

--
Peace
I think that Terra humands are the most violent and screwd up race in all the universes. But I think that no matter how bad our planet is it will move on through the levels of civilizations faster than anyone and will surpass everyone. We had made so much progress in the last 500 years, we practicaly invented human rights from nothing. No mattter of all the religons and kings we have prevailed. If we can keep our progress we will definitely make it.
Deadalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:09 PM   #27
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you think Earth bound humans will ever make it pass class ZERO/ONE civilizatio

We've had help tbf.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:15 AM   #28
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Do you think Earth bound humans will ever make it pass class ZERO/ONE civilizatio

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
We've had help tbf.
Indeed we have .
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:02 AM   #29
stargate22
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Do you think Earth bound humans will ever make it pass class ZERO/ONE civilizatio

Quote:
The following may seem like a rant but it’s not, merely my observation weighing in on an uncertain future. So don't take it personal...even if you think it applies to you.

As I see it…our morals and priorities are totally screwed up big time. We have become a parasite to the planet, we’ve become unconsciously selfish, we bicker over nonsense and return to hiding when the bigger obvious issues manifest themselves, we are afraid of our own governments and will make up any elaborate excuse to justify its constant failures. We acknowledge that our way of life is lacking, hinders spiritual and innovative growth. We watch others suffer then go on by our merry own way. We hardly practice what we preach; for the most part…we are too afraid of change.
All the talk, criticism, and ideas for a brighter tomorrow is nothing but a dream and nice words…because there is no true action put into play to achieve a brighter tomorrow. We wait around for other species to rescue us from our own people. I’m even under the impression that a few feel they are worthy of ascending while they know there are innocents being manipulated to their deaths. The common rebuttals “everything is for a reason, it’s meant to be this way so we can learn, aliens are controlling the elites” sounds like spineless rhetoric to me.

If I was an outsider looking in on this civilization…I wouldn’t lift a finger or tentacle to help a cowardly selfish race until they start removing the very few of their own kind that is oppressing them. Alien Intervention before this happens will only create more problems for the rescuing party. I doubt if anyone will ascend knowing innocents die constantly by the people we elected (so we all are partly responsible as well). I would keep this planet in quarantine until the intelligent species occupying it become brave responsible beings. The laws of nature dictate that we always get what we deserve and in no way do we deserve to ascend into beauty when we only display beauty on hidden stages…the love I witness here is no where near what actually exist in the real world. so It makes no sense granting irresponsible species more power when they can’t even face the few wicked humans ruling them.
This is why I see no advancement for Earth bound humans…hopefully I’m wrong but there is nothing logical suggesting that they do.
Typical human thinking…always wanting something for nothing.
We are running out of time...but on schedule for extinction...

I like how Michio Kaku explains it here…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXqbi3kaYxg

The following is a copy and paste…

A CLASS 0 CIVILIZATION is one which uses the local, regional, fossil, wind, water and other natural and man-made sources of energy to provide the means of technologically "powering" such a civilization. This is where our current terrestrial civilization (since the re-establishment of human civilization, in 9644 B.C., following what the U.S. Geophysical Service [USGS] and geophysicists call the "Gothenburg Double Event", which occurred from 9654-9644 B.C.) is today - a CLASS 0 civilization, or one that is "starting over from scratch", following a cataclysmic destruction OF the previous civilization. As I have noted elsewhere in the pages of this website, in quoting famous Historian-Anthropologist Dr. Joseph Jochmans (see Father Jerome's Lectures), human civilization on this planet Earth has endured through over 100,000 civilizations, punctuated by the natural and man-made catastrophes that have brought them all down! As Dr. Jochmans has implied (and which is, according to the Records of Human History, so very true!), even though our current civilization is starting over and is Class 0, there have been previous human civilizations of Earth which have matured beyond Class 0 and have, literally, "gone to the stars". Such is the reason that it has been said that "earlier" Humanity is "out there", among the stars, waiting for us - the re-emerging civilization - to join them!

A CLASS I CIVILIZATION is one which uses the entire planetary resources of their planet to technologically "power" their unified, world-wide civilization. A Class 1 civilization may have just started to explore and travel to other planets of their solar/star system.

A CLASS II CIVILIZATION is one which uses the entire solar resources of their star system to "power" their star-system civilization (like Dyson's Sphere). They may have just started to explore and travel to other star systems.

A CLASS III CIVILIZATION is a human civilization that uses the entire galactic resources of the individual galaxy in which they are resident. They may have started to explore and travel to other galaxies of the Universe.

A CLASS IV CIVILIZATION is a human civilization that uses the entire resources of the Universe. Such a human civilization is usually beginning to explore transdimensional space and beyond.

And finally, a CLASS V CIVILIZATION is a human civilization that uses the entire resources of the Cosmos. Such a civilization is well transdimensional and beyond, traversing between various Cosmos' with ease.

--
Peace

Listen to the latest "Kevin Smith" show....dosen't look good?
stargate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:29 AM   #30
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Do you think Earth bound humans will ever make it pass class ZERO/ONE civilizatio

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargate22 View Post
Listen to the latest "Kevin Smith" show....dosen't look good?
What did he say, its a two hour interview?
Old 02-17-2010, 05:14 AM   #31
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And, don't forget that the notice board with such information might be located in a basement of such authority's building, where the stairway has collapsed and there is a starved tiger on the loose
You mean "leopard" ...

Last edited by FIIISH; 02-17-2010 at 05:56 PM.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:33 PM   #32
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Earth is destined to BE a shining star in the mind of God.

We are Ascending.

We are Co-creators not slaves.

The reason we have been suffering through a dark age is because we've created a shadow self and come to believe that's who we are.

When we surrender the illusions of the human ego, the separate self, we will BE who we truly are ~ Beautiful Pure individualization's of the infinite, here to share our gifts and help all Life BE More.

So indeed ~ Yes ~ Earth is destined for great things. For what is last shall be first, and what was first shall be last.

A Pure Heart is the most valuable commodity in all of creation.

We will raise up our own planet, by connecting to our own heart Flame, which is a spark of the infinite itSelf, and letting the Divine Be the doer through us. When we surrender the seperate will, the human ego, for the Gold of the Christ consciousness, we will Be reborn and will walk and talk and Be as the Living Christ here to bring abundance to the Earth and it's peoples.

Yes ~ Rebirth is the order of the day ~ salvation lays within ~ connect to that salvation Now ~ it is there behind the thinker ~ feel it ~ Be it ~

Raise it up ~ Stillness speaks
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:55 PM   #33
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Earth is destined to BE a shining star in the mind of God.

We are Ascending.

The reason we have been suffering through a dark age is because we've created a shadow self and come to believe that's who we are.

When we surrender the illusions of the human ego, the separate self, we will BE who we truly are ~ Beautiful Pure individualization's of the infinite, here to share our gifts and help all Life BE More.

So indeed ~ Yes ~ Earth is destined for great things. For what is last shall be first, and what was first shall be last.

We will raise up our own planet, by connecting to our own heart Flame, which is a spark of the infinite itSelf, and letting the Divine Be the doer through us. When we surrender the seperate will, the human ego, for the Gold of the Christ consciousness, we will Be reborn and will walk and talk and Be as the Living Christ here to bring abundance to the Earth and it's peoples.

Yes ~ Rebirth is the order of the day ~ salvation lays within ~ connect to that salvation Now ~ it is there behind the thinker ~ feel it ~ Be it ~

The universe is keen on us....Probably favourites.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:58 PM   #34
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Its good to see a really positive post 14Chakras.
Oh the power of the human mind, we know nothing, we only use 10% of our intellect/brain, whats the rest for?
God dosent make mistakes, we may be about to find out we are far greater than we realize.
In other words in essence I agree with 14Chakras.
Dont let the ego fool you in to believing in doom and gloom
Remember what you hold in mind tends to materialize.
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:06 PM   #35
lovepromoter
Avalon Senior Member

Human is an illusion. well to be frank, a hue-man is watered down man, so maybe if we're all men (or women) about the situation, which more and more seems to be a holographic projection and perception of the inner turmoil that we are all experiencing. Some think that they themselves are mad, others that the world is mad. The two are the same thing, dis harmony brings illness on the spiritual, mental and physical levels.

I am a man, I claim total responsability for myself and my children, I realise that my ansestors did not travel to any distant star to ascend into obscurity. The sun is destined to be a star, or a light being and us with it. Although it already exists on all levels of this octave, we are just going into the next level, and i'm here for the long haul baby. we are crazy to think that leaving earth is a positive thing, she is our mother, our life force, she already provides eveything we will ever need.

Nothing is good or bad though, and we can only ever judge ourselves in the grand scheme of things.
lovepromoter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:07 PM   #36
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post

Great post 14chakras.... I'm lovin it !

(oops.. isn't that McDonalds slogan ??)

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:09 AM   #37
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

This is a very cool thread...and I've enjoyed reading the comments...but I've been trying to contemplate a Class 2 Solar System called the United States of the Solar System http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 and the reception has been cool to nil. I haven't even received a substantial critique!
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:20 AM   #38
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Indeed we have .
ditto
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:37 AM   #39
stargate22
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Do you think Earth bound humans will ever make it pass class ZERO/ONE civilizatio

Quote:
What did he say, its a two hour interview?

Well, have ya ever seen the movie "The day the earth stood still"...modern version of course. The guest indicates that the spherical objects hiding behind, around our sun are...more or less, a mechanized system for creating / ending life on planetary systems after "TEST" is over / done or gone through its allotted cycle, also he eluded to the fact that these were vessels for our SOULS!

Also, mentioned is the fact that a representative for the human specie / race ( us ) is sent to earth as a judge / observer to decide if we are worthy....hey! this is not me saying this but the just of what this individual is describing.

The kicker is when "Kevin Smith" gets him cornered after pulling a few teeth ...so to speak, and this guy says HE IS THE ONE appointed to make this decision. He knew he was the at the age of 6 yrs. and ET encounters.

Now I thought I had heard / seen it all 'till this character comes on the air, but Sh*t the way
this guy delivered this 'lil message scared the Beee-jesus outta me and I do not scare easily!!

He says..."We are so close" and we, as he speaks are heading / carrying out the armaggedon scenario.

But, here's the thing 'bout this guy....1st. radio interview ever!
He doesn't do them..'til now.

He has been in the wings 'till now before coming out 'cause he says it's
pretty much time ( last ditch effort ?) as a message.

There is more and he says he will come back on the show to reveal more!!!

......stay tuned!

Excuse me while I now go throw-up!
Old 02-18-2010, 01:12 AM   #40
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargate22 View Post
Also, mentioned is the fact that a representative for the human specie / race ( us ) is sent to earth as a judge / observer to decide if we are worthy....hey! this is not me saying this but the just of what this individual is describing.

The kicker is when "Kevin Smith" gets him cornered after pulling a few teeth ...so to speak, and this guy says HE IS THE ONE appointed to make this decision. He knew he was the at the age of 6 yrs. and ET encounters.
I hope you don't buy that doom and gloom B.S. lol I doubt this guy holds any

validity. I can't name the amount of people who told me by 2010 the end

of the world was gonna be kicked in full gear. I take this guy as seriously as much

as I take Sarah Palin seriously becoming president in 2012.

oh and thanks for saving me 2 hours.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:53 AM   #41
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I totally agree about being the change you want to see. But there seems to be something written in the program that is rocking the awakened back to sleep.

You are absolutely right, there is a mind control system that will be to complex to explain in few words here, sufice to say that HARRP is involved and its purpose is to keep people IN THE PROGRAM

It almost feels like a lost cause leading by example. Agree because we just can not lead others, they have to lead themselves

It would be so much easier to say “to hell with it” but that’s not in my nature. I struggle with patience mainly because of hypocrisy, and deceit. Duality may be a device for learning, but the only real time I’ve really experience it was in my youth. As an adult I’ve learned to project positivity and my desires, but can’t seem to stabilize it in a community. Perhaps this is my duality experience, and if so then it is under the control of others…which leads me to posting what I posted above. I think you are an indigo like me, and you really care , reality can only be changed from higher dimensions, that is the reason why changes happen when we concentrate in raising our frequency and working from higher dimenssions. This is the way TPTB work, they don't achieve things from the ground, they create the morphogenetic fields in other dimensions

I’m completely perplexed to the notion of accepting something I did not want or think about. If I can just manifest happy productive communities this will all be worth it…but there is no proof of what’s to come so people ignore most of what is spoken here and continue to play the me, me, me game.
I feel I’m beyond duality and I don’t know why others accept this as an excuse in their lives. Could this theory be something drummed up by the same entities keeping us down? We can not change people, they have free will
Perhaps I was born in the wrong time, I shouldn’t have to suffer because of others, and I shouldn’t have to witness suffering when I already understand it. It hurts living in this time and age. whether you believe it or not, other people do not feel like you, I can tell you it was a shock to me too but it is true. Most people have disgressed so much in the DNA that almost don't see you let alone get what one says

Its way past the time for change and I’m sure people realize this too, but there is very little being done because of fear, and that’s just the God honest truth. I no longer wish to live amongst the procrastinators. It’s been fun in the beginning, but now it’s just getting ridiculous. I must have gotten the time and coordinates wrong when deciding to incarnate into a physical realm. There’s no question that I have unconditional love for people but they don’t have an ample amount of love for them selves to say “enough is enough”.

Peace
Maybe you would like to see a different perspective, have you heard of the "freedom teachings", have you read Voyagers i and ii?

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:08 AM   #42
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

We'll definitely get there.

I think we're very close to type-1.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:22 PM   #43
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

I've read a number of views of the future where humanity has moved beyond the need for technology and conventional power sources. I wonder how much this list applies when you remove some of the generally accepted notions of what is possible.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:30 PM   #44
stargate22
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I hope you don't buy that doom and gloom B.S. lol I doubt this guy holds any

validity. I can't name the amount of people who told me by 2010 the end

of the world was gonna be kicked in full gear. I take this guy as seriously as much

as I take Sarah Palin seriously becoming president in 2012.

oh and thanks for saving me 2 hours.

I am the humble servant....
Old 02-18-2010, 09:46 PM   #45
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

The whole class 0 class 1 is complete nonsense... a system of evolution based purely on human perception of reality... it takes into account only outward expansion.

Real evolution takes place inward as well as outward (including other dimensions)
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:49 PM   #46
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
The whole class 0 class 1 is complete nonsense... a system of evolution based purely on human perception of reality... it takes into account only outward expansion.

Real evolution takes place inward as well as outward (including other dimensions)
Well thats a given for this forum. How do you think this process is coming along? Where would you focus on?

peace
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:20 AM   #47
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post

Thank-you TheChosen! I agree! The whole classification system does not properly define advancing levels of civilization. It's sort of a 'Might Makes Right' scoring wherein Regressive Reptilian civilizations would probably rate at 4 or 5...whereas they should probably be ranked as -4 or -5 in a classification based upon ethics and respecting other race's sovereignty and rights. Michio Kaku should probably stick to physics. Sorry.

I have recently been speculating that we Human Beings are Prisoners of War living on a Prison Planet with Grey Guards and a Reptilian Warden. I have further speculated that OUR ancient technology was stolen from us. Finally, I suspect that the Human PTB are told what to do by Non-Human PTB. Then we get berated and chided for being so stupid and backward! Why do we think everyone else in the Universe is So Damn Superior to Us??? They created us? They are giving us Their technology? We need them to mentor us? Really? The more I think about this...the more I think this is utter BS. Sorry.

orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:44 PM   #48
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

This is some good insight guys, if only the world had more people like the ones here. Shortly after my last post I took a slow 700 mile or so road trip to the southeast of the US. From time to time I travel for a change of scenery and to see (with my own eyes) what’s going on elsewhere. From my observation…we are in trouble. Most people are just stuck in their ways, I’m talking about deep rooted & trapped. At one point I stopped at a gas station to fuel up and use the restroom, while relieving myself I didn’t expect to suffer thru the sites of derogatory language and swat stickers scrawled over the walls. On the roads I even saw confederate flags along with the uninviting stares. But, I must say there were some nice people even though I was able to see thru some of the façades as being professional for business, they tried I guess.
I read a newspaper and in an article a U.S. doctor let a young boy (Haitian immigrant) die because he was not insured and had no real legal guardians…of course they down played it saying the doctor couldn’t be found, the whole story sounded suspect. In another article one of the charities (for natural disasters) who was suppose to be forwarded money through some sought of government grant didn’t get a dime, just used clothes. I’ve witnessed an increase in road kills due to people taking over other animal inhabitants, gluttony is everywhere, phoniness is everywhere, and denial is a fast spreading epidemic.

Idk, I try to brush these things off but I’m not as heartless, it bothers me. In my travels, not only did I experience road rage from gutless people safely secured in their cars…I haven’t met one person in my 5 day trip that knew anything about what we talk about here nor did they care. It’s just not enough awareness (and I do travel quite a bit). What I see…is people having an unhealthy unconscious appetite to be over competitive towards each other, whether it is in sports (athletes and fans), driving, appearances, jobs, shopping, and most of all communication. When harmless incidents are turn into chest pounding buffoonery the end can’t be far behind.

I’ve read many post here in this forum stating how they feel like loners and had very little to no compatibility with others. I almost always read statements here saying “this is like the only place I can go to be myself” I guess that’s why many spend most of their time here. If I had time to spare I most likely will too…but, being that I don’t I’m force to live in the real world. A world that is nothing like what most people here claim it to be. It’s easy to say things will get better when you are being optimistic with out connecting (This statement is a summary of what is said by members here, and thru examination).

We may have advanced in technology but there is evidence that ancient civilizations had much more advance technology, we just can’t figure them out, and what we could figure out…we use them now and label some of them as new ideas…all the while suppressing people who can make a difference and help further the species. If the myths behind 2012 are official (after all, there is no obvious facts of ascension and 2012) then there will be a significant amount of lost souls…even the ones thinking they will be ascending should be banished too (judging from the requirements for ascension) I mean, how do you share love without connecting to those who truly need it, and if you are that much consciously aware, are you really being real with yourself…as far as wasting your precious insight on the choir? I know the populace can seem impossible at times but they are you and me and we are sick and in need of healing. It saddens me when I / or anyone can’t think of an immediate powerful solution…but collectively it can be done, I know this, I feel this, but how? Well, that is the $80,000,000,000 question…and a handful of great people who only know of each other thru cyberspace just don’t seem like the answer either, at least not now.

Maybe this whole class of civilization thing is a bunch of nonsense but it sure shines a bright light on where we stand at the moment…on various levels we are just service to self thinkers, delusional dreamers trusting in reservations of ideas instead of clear facts, so with that said, again I ask…how can ascension or reaching true civilization advancements be acquired before our termination…whether it be in 2012, before it or after? I mean actually…not thru wishful thinking of a few…because that clearly isn’t working at all. The clock is ticking. Thanks to all of you…

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 07:22 PM   #49
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

If the myths behind 2012 are official (after all, there is no obvious facts of ascension and 2012) then there will be a significant amount of lost souls…even the ones thinking they will be ascending should be banished too (judging from the requirements for ascension) I mean, how do you share love without connecting to those who truly need it, and if you are that much consciously aware, are you really being real with yourself…as far as wasting your precious insight on the choir? I know the populace can seem impossible at times but they are you and me and we are sick and in need of healing. It saddens me when I / or anyone can’t think of an immediate powerful solution…but collectively it can be done, I know this, I feel this, but how? Well, that is the $80,000,000,000 question…and a handful of great people who only know of each other thru cyberspace just don’t seem like the answer either, at least not now.
Peace
Peace of mind, I know exactly how you feel, the frustration the powerlessness the desire to do something and the getting nowhere

I know it is tough to accept that we can not change people, but it is the truth, all that we can do in this moment is to heal ourselves and become a beacon of light for those that can use it

The solar system and the planet have passed the point of no return and there will be some time for the people that wishes to re locate to a different reality to take that chance before and after 2012. Most people will lose their ability to ascend physically, but some still can make it after their natural death if the learn how to and align with source and the laws of the universe. It isn't going to be easy

It isn't pretty but it is real. People are entitled to their choices and if their choice is to lose their souls we have to respect that. This is what free will means, the right to decide what to do without interference of the others.

For me it was very difficult to accept because I used to be a meditation and enlightenment teacher but I can see the wisdom in respecting other's wishes

The time is short, we are at the 11th hour, think about you and your soul and which way you want to go

I don't know if you have read azuritepress summaries but they are very illustrative with regards to the history, what will happen in 2012 and what can be done

This final conflic drama has been on the making for millions of years, we are seeing it unfold as we speak

Still what we do matters because for every person that aligns with Source there can be less Earth changes which is a positive thing

There is also hope for those that loses the posibility of direct soul ascension but people will have to make up their mind and be very active in their practices

Much love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:04 PM   #50
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Do you think Earth bound humans will ever make it pass class ZERO/ONE civilizatio

Fears , insecurities, war, hunger , economic slavery, our present educational system. All well stage to keep you in a sleep like state . With all of the advancement we have made our eyes cannot see pass this 3 dimensional existence. We are energy vibration, that energy vibration can be reshape and you can create anything you want. We have the solutions to reshape our destiny and there's nothing the power that was can do about it. For thousands of years the end of the world has always been predicted, every generation is faced with the same dilemma , is it coincidence or is it a stage event to keep the population under their control. One thing for sure the end of the power that was is coming. The generations to come will begin to see with clear eyes not influence by the brainwashing stage scenarios of the past.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote