Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 11-12-2008, 01:07 AM   #76
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: This is the UFO my kids and I saw

Hey ho!

Whats become of our little UFO sharing, then, eh?

Arcora...you must be feeling a little ganged up on. I didn't read every one of those exchanges, and I am being very careful not to step on feelings, but I say, just send love y'all.

Arcora, I agree with you, the truth IS the truth. But I must say, I'm not exactly sure what that is yet. I suspect that if I did, I would not be typing these words on this forum right now. As they say, "you don't know what you don't know, until you know it, then it's no longer in the catagory of "don't know." I have a lot of empirical evidence that ultimate truth is still in the "don't know what I don't know" catagory.

But I have had some experiences in my life that are pointing me in what I think is the right direction toward ultimate truth. Basically, if I feel good, and am a nicer person, and people's lives are enhanced by interacting with me, then whatever is motivating me to be that must be something more aligned WITH truth than AWAY from it.

Having piled up a few of those experiences in my 43 years I'm starting to see a general path toward truth, based on feelings of goodness, love, abundance, responsibility, productivity and general overall good citizenship type behavior.

I have found that I developed these traits more from listening to my inner wisdom than an outside authority, although outside authorities were helpful in pointing out which direction to move toward. Sort of like, dont' have to reinvent the wheel if I just do onto others as I'd have them do onto me....of course, I've also had to trust myself, love myself and forgive myself to even have a CLUE of how to start being a better person. Over and over....and continuing.

I want to share something about that UFO. I have felt really expanded since seeing that, and I have had such a solid sense of PEACE, and my intuition is clearer than ever. The voice of Holy Spirit that I channel has also been clearer and stronger. I think that these sightings are promoting an awakening in consciousness. And never more in my life have I felt totally clear and inspired to trust the process!!!

We get to choose which state of consciousness we wish to honor. Love moves us closer to ultimate truth and fear moves us farther away. Its just a matter of noticing "am I closer to ultimate truth with this thought, or farther away?" and then adjust accordingly. I think ultimate truth is so simple its been right in front of us all along!

*disclaimer note: taking on this practice can be hazardous to your sense of self righteous superiority, sense of victimization or overt judgmentalism, and is guaranteed to produce illogical feelings of bliss, joy and giddy connectedness with all other beings. Proceed at your own discretion!
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:49 AM   #77
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
Arcora...you must be feeling a little ganged up on.
I'm used to being lonely and right. No worries.

Best of luck with your channeling biz. Hope your direct line to God sells better than the Galactic Federation of Nutjobs did.

I'm outa here.

But first - one suggestion for you (out of LOVE)

http://www.your-onlinepharmacy.com/dr/n/Lithium.shtml
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 02:01 AM   #78
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
I'm used to being lonely and right. No worries.

Best of luck with your channeling biz. Hope your direct line to God sells better than the Galactic Federation of Nutjobs did.

I'm outa here.

But first - one suggestion for you (out of LOVE)

http://www.your-onlinepharmacy.com/dr/n/Lithium.shtml
I know what love is but all I'm feeling from you is hate and anger.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:06 AM   #79
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Arcora, this is a community where you are wanted and appreciated. If you found this place then you must be an expansive thinker and one who cares about humanity.

You don't have to believe anything anyone says, but do consider learning to meditate and listen to your OWN heart, my friend. Whatever you consider "GOD" to be, ask it to open your heart to the truth within yourself.

Galactic whoevers aside, I DO know that when I am heart centered I just feel good and manifest good things into my life. If the messages I hear are congruent with that feeling of goodness, then I am inclined to trust them.

No amount of nice sounding words will feel good if they are coming from a dark source, of that I know. The only way to get there is from within...

ok....just breathe.....be cool, open yer heart.
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:41 AM   #80
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

[*disclaimer note: taking on this practice can be hazardous to your sense of self righteous superiority, sense of victimization or overt judgmentalism, and is guaranteed to produce illogical feelings of bliss, joy and giddy connectedness with all other beings. Proceed at your own discretion!]

[Arcora, this is a community where you are wanted and appreciated. If you found this place then you must be an expansive thinker and one who cares about humanity.]
- THERESA

Wow! Theresa... You're my hero...

You absorbed all that dark ego based judgment, ridicule, and pomposity and just radiated light right back! You spoke from the heart about YOUR truth... since, at the end of the day, this is all we can do.

...And he had nobody left to "fight" but his own interior issues.

What a valuable lesson I just relearnt about the power of being harmless, honest and compassionate; leave it to a mother... whoa!: Mother Theresa

... and that deserves the "slow" clap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mIl4cu8-Is

Last edited by Accipiter_Phi; 11-13-2008 at 01:46 AM.
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 02:48 AM   #81
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Hey you're all good guys on here-i've seen some of arcora's posts and he appears intelligent to me maybe there is anger but it's o.k.-if it can't be vented on us lot on here then it is dire straits and not the band!!lol.Everyone should chill it dine a bit,relax and clear thoughts;we can become too serious if we allow it and it's not always right that way-feel the simplicity and beauty of existence-Arcora don't leave as you said ("I'm outta here!");we need opinions big guy.
Anyway Hubble image-only joking!!Just messed about for 10mins.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote