Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 09-16-2008, 11:19 PM   #1
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Default CIA behind ATS

I've heard this before, on ATS itself, which is kind of funny, but has anyone ever offered up compelling evidence that this is true? Some of the people there behave like "agents" and disrupt threads, etc. but that would mean that some agency or agencies have infiltrated and monitor the membership-but could they be actually run by psyops??

If Bill & Kerry or anyone who knows knows for sure, could you let us know?

I like you guys cuz you don't ADVERTISE!
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:47 PM   #2
Banned

Default Re: CIA behind ATS

I thought that ATS being CIA-controlled/montiored was common knowledge. I mean, it would make SENSE for them to monitor this stuff even if someof it is hooey, and ATS is the largest forum of the type on the net.

As far as proof.... I don't know except I remember reading about someone connected to ATS was involved in some SERPO disinfo specifically. BUt that might be inaccurate.

Fact is, intelligence agencies have infiltrated and created front groups for a long time, both for intelligence gathering and to give disinformation to confuse the issue, whatever the specific issue may be.

Last edited by 371; 09-17-2008 at 12:35 AM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:37 AM   #3
odiseo
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe it is the largest but i got the feeling it won't be any more.
odiseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:44 AM   #4
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

The question is, what about this forum? I'm already picking up on 'false flag members'. It's not too hard, you can see it in their style of conversation. I've picked up on undercover cops already this summer twice. Interesting nonetheless. All you can be is weary, and just take everything into consideration.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:44 AM   #5
Banned

It may be big but there's alot of junk on there, I'm referring mostly to the people posting, though there are very many smart people there are also a lot of unenlightened individuals. When any site gets a lot of exposure that's bound to happen.

So far it seems like Project Avalon Forums have attracted the right kind of people (intelligent and openminded) and that's definitely a rarity with these type forums. Just hope it lasts.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:48 AM   #6
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
I thought that ATS being CIA-controlled/montiored was common knowledge. I mean, it would make SENSE for them to monitor this stuff even if someof it is hooey, and ATS is the largest forum of the type on the net.

As far as proof.... I don't know except I remember reading about someone connected to ATS was involved in some SERPO disinfo specifically. BUt that might be inaccurate.

Fact is, intelligence agencies have infiltrated and created front groups for a long time, both for intelligence gathering and to give disinformation to confuse the issue, whatever the specific issue may be.

Common knowledge that originated where? Someone connected to ATS involved in Serpo disinfo? Hm.

You know I agree that it does make sense that the board would be infiltrated but my question was concerning the board itself being started and run by CIA or whomever. I'm sure it has at least crossed the minds of many of its users.

I guess I'm looking for something definitive, and the nature of the game excludes that . Still it would be interesting to hear more if anyone knows.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:49 AM   #7
visual co-creator
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by visual co-creator; 10-03-2008 at 03:48 PM.
visual co-creator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:54 AM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot View Post
Common knowledge that originated where? Someone connected to ATS involved in Serpo disinfo? Hm.
I say 'common knowledge' as it's been brought up often on ATS and elsewhere, which proves nothing. When you said 'behind ATS', I guess the question is: are the CIA the 'Man behind the curtain' or is the CIA hiding behind the curtain and evesdropping on ATS? The first could be possible, the second is PROBABLE.

The SERPO link was referring to the co-called 'Black Friday' email. But I could be wrong about this.

Last edited by 371; 09-17-2008 at 01:01 AM.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:55 AM   #9
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, I give, what is ATS?
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:01 AM   #10
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahunamahalo View Post
Ok, I give, what is ATS?
you just made my day!

http://abovetopsecret.com/
Old 09-17-2008, 01:03 AM   #11
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Much thanks, looks interesting. I'll check it out.
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:03 AM   #12
Banned

edit
Old 09-17-2008, 01:11 AM   #13
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

I tried to unregister a while back but couldn't!
That kinda made me feel weird!
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:30 AM   #14
Sarentack

I say the possibility is there.

They seem to try and debunk everything bought forth to them.

John Lear apparently hit on something where he ended up banned, the mess with all of that is where all of this started I think, I got no doubt and wouldnt be surprised its ran by the government.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:28 PM   #15
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

I know for a fact that ATS is NSA...

Here is my story:

The same day that I decided to post on "Youtube" a comprehensive analysis (utilizing image enhancement) on the UFH phenomena, I sent them a rather nasty letter to test what my intuition already knew was true. I told them that I had just posted the 1st of many videos... and that I knew they were shucking and jiving real experiencers. I stated that I believed that their only goal was to gauge public comprehension of exopolitics and to MISLEAD the public while attacking real experiencers/researchers/patriots.

The same day:
a) SIM card in cell phone deleted all contacts

b) the monitor of my brand spanking new MacBookPro became freakishly interlaced & my Photoshop files were corrupted (luckily all research was backed up on an unplugged peripheral drive)

c) This is the kicker (sounds like a cliche, I know, but it is TRUE): I live on a summit line in remote area of the SantaMonica Mtns on 3 acres... every day, for 6 months, I was visited (as well as my girlfriend) by a blackish green Hughes 500 (or MD-500E), and a number of other small helicopters (Robinson R22) that would circle my house or hover nearby. Coincidentally, the local fire camp helicopter used to fly over my house for over ten years; seemingly using my pool as a landmark; that changed when the others began to frequent us (from then on, the LAFD copter would always avoid my house by flying around me in a mile long semi circle... weird, huh).

I could always tell about ten minutes in advance when the intimidator helicopters were coming (even before they crested the mtn cornice) because each time, every time, I would get a gigantic pressure in my brain. It felt like somebody was squeezing my skull as hard as they could. It was the worst six months of my life.

d) all outgoing calls from both my land line and cell phone showed up on other peoples caller i.d. as (213) 921-1911 (which is no where near my 818 phone number).

e) the most blatent event happened in Malibu... My girlfriend and I where walking across the wooden bridges as 3rd point Surfrider beach (at about 6PM) and a multi hued green helicopter with tinted windows (nicer and larger than the Hughes 500) hovered over us for 5 whole minutes... We had binoculars and were taking turns looking and laughing at the "scare-wee-hell-wee-copter"... thinking "are we really worth the effort."

I mean this thing was RIGHT OVER US... dust was going everywhere, birds were freaking out (Surfrider Lagoon being a state bird sanctuary). This was right in front of tourists and everything... we thought it was funny and desperate (since all the images used in the video were public domain).

2 minutes after the copter left, this 6'-5" unshaven, blue eyed, brown haired guy that kinda looked like Colin Farrel on steroids, wearing motorcycle leathers and boots dramatically appeared from behind a bush and stomped his metal bike boots on the wooden bridge (creating a thunderous sound)... All the while he stared into my eyes while he had his eyebrow cocked (Magnum P.I. style) and a sardonic grin (). I calmly said hello... he just kept silently grinnin' all cockeyed and stomped his booted feet down the bridge.
The helicopter was telling him where to go, which was where we were as well as making sure we got the message... (at first I thought he was coming on to me).

e) My girlfriend (the daughter of a International CEO & grand daughter of a 33rd degree diplomatic concilieri to Reagan and both Bushes and owner of most of old town Pasadena and whom was just knighted by the Japanese Gov) was followed morning and night by a maroon Crown Vic... for months. It finally stopped when she acknowleged their presence in a very funny way: she did the Robert Dinero "I'm watching you" finger to the eyes thing from "Meet the Parents."

f) and last but not least, least but not last, ofcourse, vans go up and down my private "county unmaintained" road at all hours of the night and day... still... to this day (there is nothing up there but switchbacks) and they usually come down in reverse ten minutes later... this is my favorite, because I can look right down into their cab from my elevated position, which they don't like at all.

So, if you want to see the videos that started this ********, here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEXdemdoOa0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfNDb...eature=related

The fist image in part one had the most detail...(since the UFH's cloak is open and its hood is down). Other artistic renderings (based on rather low res photos that utilized details after enhancement) also contain details that were extrapolated from the first image and applied to others. Certain remote viewing techniques were also used. I sat on this vid for years because the first place I sent them (UFORC, ATS) shot them down and made me insecure. Finally though, I received a message in a lucid dream that everything I knew was true... and that I must post these ASAP (yeah, I know how that sounds, thanks). Then after my ATS rant, the madness began. WEEEeeee... (I got my verification on ATS motives but it was a dumb ass way to go about it... Hind Sight 20/20).
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:21 AM   #16
Norval
Banned

As I got banned also.

The "agents" do not want some things talked about.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:57 PM   #17
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
As I got banned also.

The "agents" do not want some things talked about.
Hi Norval,

Would you mind saying anything more specific? What things do they not want talked about?
Old 09-18-2008, 05:26 PM   #18
Norval
Banned

Hi yah Pilot,
Here are a couple;
1. Probable recent war in our solar system.
2. The bible ET connection of Good ET / Bad ET, good angels and bad angels.

The tactics of Information Acquisition and Control agents (as I call them), well the IAC
agents are all over the forums, and several of the forums I have posted in with specific
information are gone, and many of the posts deleted. There appears to me to be factions on both sides of this information war. Some times it gets mighty dicey.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:55 PM   #19
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
Hi yah Pilot,
Here are a couple;
1. Probable recent war in our solar system.
2. The bible ET connection of Good ET / Bad ET, good angels and bad angels.

The tactics of Information Acquisition and Control agents (as I call them), well the IAC
agents are all over the forums, and several of the forums I have posted in with specific
information are gone, and many of the posts deleted. There appears to me to be factions on both sides of this information war. Some times it gets mighty dicey.
Wow. The funny thing that is obvious to me is it is a Conspiracy website and the number of people who are RABID debunkers in certain topics just doesn't make sense, and the lengths they go to...oh well, you can't help but draw the conclusion there is an agenda. A lot of nastiness in thrown about-in spite of their no swearing policy-if you are pc about it, you can insult and denigrate at will anyone with an opinion you don't like.

well I'd like to hear more about those topics you mentioned for sure.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:08 PM   #20
Norval
Banned

Accipiter_Phi,

Pilot,

There are a few that have made the bible/ufo/et connection.
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=2094

The research about a recent war in our solar system also got me banned from a few other forums, like Bad Astronomy. Yes, their tactics are pretty much the same.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:16 AM   #21
zorgon

Quote:
I like you guys cuz you don't ADVERTISE!
Well as to advertizing... it DOES pay the bills like plane fare etc

Project Camelot
The estimated value of http://projectcamelot.org is: $18,530

ATS
The estimated value of http://abovetopsecret.com is: $251,600

Pays to advertise
Old 10-26-2008, 07:17 AM   #22
zorgon

Quote:
What things do they not want talked about?
Project "Looking Glass" for one but then that got me into trouble here too...
Old 10-26-2008, 07:30 AM   #23
Gabe Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

John Lear used to be affiliated with ATS until he discovered the CIA connection and then he left the web site.

I heard this from a john lear interview from Camelot a few weeks ago.
Gabe Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 07:45 AM   #24
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accipiter_Phi View Post

e) My girlfriend (the daughter of a International CEO & grand daughter of a 33rd degree diplomatic concilieri to Reagan and both Bushes and owner of most of old town Pasadena and whom was just knighted by the Japanese Gov) was followed morning and night by a maroon Crown Vic..
Hmmm I could swear I see a little hubris showing through here... I could be mistaken though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accipiter_Phi View Post
I know for a fact that ATS is NSA...

So, if you want to see the videos that started this ********, here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEXdemdoOa0
Nice Video

I have some still shots of flying humanoids

AN OVERVIEW OF THE NASA FLYING TEST PLATFORM RESEARCH
http://pdf.aiaa.org/preview/CDReadyM...V2003_5775.pdf

1933 Trenn Flying Platform

Even this guy had one

Thunderball 1967

Old 10-27-2008, 07:07 AM   #25
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

What I don't understand is why the CIA or other agencies would go to all that trouble just to humiliate/intimidate someone? What's the point? If the person ceases the activity, it should be obvious that they realize that they misstepped. The intimidation tactics are just wasted energy.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ats psyops