Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 10-19-2008, 02:28 PM   #1
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Cellphones

A lot has been said about possible health hazards caused by cellphones. I will tell you about my experience. I cannot hold such a phone close to my ear for more than 1 minut without having a very unpleasant sensation inside my ear. i feel warmth and another feeling which I am not able to describe but it's not nice. In fact I try to limit the length of a single conversation to the necessary minimum. I don't know how come some people can talk and talk and talk over their cellphones....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 02:49 PM   #2
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Cellphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
A lot has been said about possible health hazards caused by cellphones. I will tell you about my experience. I cannot hold such a phone close to my ear for more than 1 minut without having a very unpleasant sensation inside my ear. i feel warmth and another feeling which I am not able to describe but it's not nice. In fact I try to limit the length of a single conversation to the necessary minimum. I don't know how come some people can talk and talk and talk over their cellphones....
No brainer, no cancer. :-)

Rense today published an article about just this:
http://www.scribd.com/full/6564199?a...dgaoop3adn33cj

RFID does the same 'tracking' thing, but it isn't cool <yet>, and doesn't help to cull the masses, (Unless equiped with a little radioactive.... Nah, they would never do that.), with voluntary participation of said masses.

I still have no idea, why it is presumed and almost mandatory to be reachable by cellphone 24/7?
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:45 PM   #3
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cellphones

I have an issue w/them, too. They make me uncomfortable as well. I have a pay as you go and I just add minutes once/year. I might use it once/month or less, usually to order pizza or something while I'm out and about.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 09:34 PM   #4
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

My theory is that Mobile phones were invented in order to slow down the evolution of telepathy. By making communication "easy" it takes away an important factor in the development of other methods of communication.

Quite apart from the fact that they are an excellent tool for monitoring your slave pool.

That said, I had a mobile phone right from the early days of analog phones. It was the size of two #10 London house bricks The battery alone was twice the size of a modern cell phone!

The power of modern mobile phones radio transmitters is very much lower these days - but I wonder what I did to myself earlier on ...

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 09:40 PM   #5
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thumbs up Re: Cellphones

Did you know that if you type Avalon into a text message on your phone and you have predictive text on it spells "Cuckoo" are they trying to tell us something hehe
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:55 PM   #6
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
My theory is that Mobile phones were invented in order to slow down the evolution of telepathy. By making communication "easy" it takes away an important factor in the development of other methods of communication.
I´ve been thinking exactly the same!!!
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:08 AM   #7
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

I don't like cell phones

any ways speaking of cell phones I found this article

Passports will be needed to buy mobile phones
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle4969312.ece
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:25 AM   #8
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder how much fuss and medical law suits it will take to have them removed from public use (if ever)

I am always reading about recalls for food and toys that are not safe. Will this ever happen to cell phones you think?

unity
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:57 AM   #9
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Cellphones

In some (intelligent) countries the sell and use of a cellphone is not permited to children.

In those countries those children must have toughter brains than the childrens of ours I gess.

Cheers!

Last edited by Ashatav; 10-20-2008 at 02:25 AM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:39 AM   #10
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAP View Post
I don't like cell phones

any ways speaking of cell phones I found this article

Passports will be needed to buy mobile phones
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle4969312.ece

I have found that in Australia you have to present 100 points of ID before you can activate a pay as you go phone or a new phone number.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:02 AM   #11
NikolaZ
Avalon Senior Member

You only have to hold the phone next to a computer monitor or TV to see how much of an effect it has and people actually put this next to their heads! While connected to somebody of course Won;t work if its just turned on with no signal connetcion. Please notice how much it distorts the tv signal. This wont work with LCd's however only CRT's.

The language areas (left side's Broca's and Wernicke's)and visual areas (right side) are on the areas above the ear (temporal side).

To me this is like putting your head inside a microwave oven.
NikolaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:10 AM   #12
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

Chipping, Cell phones and Wireless Technologies
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...s/nbegich3.htm
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:42 AM   #13
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I have a blackberry and its only used for text messaging. I dislike standard cell phones.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:02 AM   #14
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

speakerphone. I have to have one but I hate it. We're on the road much now and I have to have an open line of communication with my family but we all use speakerphone and try to avoid nuking ourseelves while in our cars
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:57 PM   #15
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
I wonder how much fuss and medical law suits it will take to have them removed from public use (if ever)
Removed from public use? Haha. Not gonna happen unless:

1. We learn to use telepathy
or
2. Some kind of global destruction will make them stop working

Try to take away people's cell phones and they'll go all crazy, screaming "What?! I NEED it!" I don't even know anyone except myself, who doesn't have one.

I don't think they were primarily invented to stop us from developing telepathic skills, although it might have played a role, but they are definitely good tracking devices, which I'm sure was a part of the idea, and they fry your brain, which probably was the idea too. And of course, you poor bastards give a lot of money to the rich bastards for the cell phones you buy.
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:11 AM   #16
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
See post - Pole Shift ? And How They Control Us
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:08 PM   #17
omnicentricity
Avalon Senior Member

While there are lot of non-free solutions to eliminating the negative aspects of cell phone radiation, here is a free one for you guys... http://freeshield.net/

Cory Herter of www.wishforlove.com is a friend of mine who made these. I highly recommend using them.

The "not free" option I have the most confidence in is http://www.biogeometry.com/english/biog.php, scroll down to "BioGeometry® Mobile Phone Energy-Balancing Sticker"

I have taken several biogeometry courses and they are just plain awesome. Printed stickers of various sacred geometry shapes are almost as effective, so the free option will work just fine unless you feel the same odd effects after using your phone.

By the way, the fact that you can consciously sense the negative effects of using a cell phone is great news - most people are not sensitive to be aware of these subsconscious stress responses.

Enjoy!
omnicentricity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:01 AM   #18
Shellie
Banned

Thanks for that Omni.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:55 AM   #19
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

Wow this thread is a real eye opener for me. I have always suspected the cell phone, but it was in the back of my mind every time I chatted away on it.

I was just telling my mom on it today how eye opening the world is right now. Everything I believed was good for me is turning out to be terrible! I'm still mourning the loss of soy, microwaves, non-hormone dairy products, the government, and television. Now I learn something new every couple of days. I can't imagine what it will be next...

There have been good things though that I would never give up. I'm learning how to be healthy. I'm learning about my spirit. I've begun to take breaks from the mundane world I used to be so caught up in. I appreciate my life and those in it more and more. The best part of all is that I'm not alone. I have all of you who share my thoughts on life and I am grateful for that.

Love you All,

CYLNow
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:55 AM   #20
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i only use mine for texts as i cant afford call credit pay as you go £10 a month ;0
£10 gts used up quick if you talk so im exposed to a lot less radiation than rich people lol..
when i get a ham radio thingy going ill ditch the phone anyway.. can anyone else feel more syncronicity at the moment . ill be texting a friend and then said person actually rings me whilst im typing ect.. also every time i look at my phone to use it.the time will be 1.11, 2.22, 3.33 or on the hour. lots of times its 5.44, 6.33 ect nit sure what it means. been hapeening for 6 weeks now .. last 2 days ive had one occurence a day where the time displayed has been random, 6.24 eg;
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:06 AM   #21
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post

Quite apart from the fact that they are an excellent tool for monitoring your slave pool.

That said, I had a mobile phone right from the early days of analog phones. It was the size of two #10 London house bricks The battery alone was twice the size of a modern cell phone!

The power of modern mobile phones radio transmitters is very much lower these days - but I wonder what I did to myself earlier on ...

A..
I agree, Alexander Bell whom invented the telephone lived about 20 minutes from my homestead in Southern Ontario (I lived in Brantford) and I have always known he was a twisted masonic oriented weirdo. Phones replaced minds.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 01:07 AM   #22
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

My head aches within seconds of using a cellphone. A person that I knew that worked as an X-ray technician said that she has encounter many more brain cancers since the cellphone became popular. The cancer cells form a pattern related to the radiation pattern from the phone. There's too much money involved in the industry for the bad effects to be publicized.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 01:23 AM   #23
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

There is a simple solution I think .... Why not use a hands free set ?
Just a simple cabled one ....

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 01:10 AM   #24
DoctorJac
Avalon Senior Member

Here's one I've figured out. I use Applied Kinesiology in my practice as a feedback tool. You can use it as demonstrated on a website mentioned in an earlier post:

<http://freeshield.net/howyoutestit.html>

It's a complex system, but this is a good basic response test. Not the absolutely correct or official way of using it, but good enough for this purpose.

What I have found is that people will weaken with the phone up to the head or over the sternum, belly button, or even just in the energy field. What our testing has found is that all you need to do to eliminate the negative response is to tape a small piece of copper or copper wire to the phone. Say about 1/2" to 1" long, anywhere on the phone. What can I say? It works. And it is not just a matter of testing muscle strength, it is a matter of deriving feedback from the nervous system using the muscle test. It reveals the state of tension in the nervous and acupuncture systems. (although it can indicate muscle strength too if used differently)

Don't buy it? Try this:

Have the person lay on their back and keeping their knee straight, raise their leg at the ankle to see how far the hip will flex (hamstring range of motion), Test it first without the cell phone, then test it with the cell phone up to their head, etc., then test it with the cell phone with copper attached to it. You will likely see a 15-25 degree change. i.e. range of motion will decrease from your baseline when the phone is up to the body, and will be restored when the copper is affixed to the phone. I have ideas as to why this works, but I've got no proof other than what I have found anecdotally.

Another thing that I've found which helps people enormously who have problems with EMF's of all kinds is to take a piece of copper wire the length of the distance between the floor and the lateral corner of the eye, fold in in halves until you get something 6-8 inches long and put it somewhere on the left side of the body. Try the range of motion and muscle tests for it. It seems to only work on the left, generally better at or above the waist.

You can test if you are sensitive to EMF's (many if not most are) by trying this: Put someone you are testing with their back against a light switch in the on position or by a microwave oven turned on, or under fluorescent lights, or even just some kind of electrical adapter, such as a cell phone charger that is plugged in and charging. Make it so that you can turn the current on and off, to test before and after. Do the muscle tests with and without the copper on different parts of the body. We have found that different configurations of winding copper wire will make it's effect more omnidirectional and not limited to the left side of the body as noted earlier.

Again, I'm not making any definite claims, but it's worked on every single person I've done this for.

It's inexpensive, quick and easy. Pass along the info if you find that it works for you. And by the way, it appears to work better than those little units that look like ladybugs or whatever that cost $40 or so.

Don't take my word for it. Give it a try and let me know how it works.

Good luck.
DoctorJac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 07:15 AM   #25
Greg222
Avalon Senior Member

You have 3 options.
1) Get a headset and use it on the cell phone, keeping the phone away from you. (BEST)
2) Purchase a BIO-PRO passive radiator circuit that sticks to the phone to alter the nearby output frequencies to something a little less harmful to you.
Cost about $30, last time I looked.
3) Get or make a button-sized piece of orgonite and use double stick tape to attach it to the cell phone. Orgonite, among its many magical properties, protects against EM radiation of all types. It's a good idea to get hockey puck sized pieces and place them around your house, in your car and at work.
Go to you-tube or google video and you can see how to make them. THEY REALLY WORK. I had a dowser verify this. Research ORGONITE on the web.
Personally, I do all 3 of the above.
Greg222 is offline   Reply With Quote