Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-16-2008, 05:26 PM   #1
conkling
Avalon Senior Member

Default Half Past Human

Like many of U...I'm sure you've heard about Half Past Human's predictions.
Now we all can read the writing on the wall...we don't necessarily need Half Past Human to tell us this.
It's coming & coming soon. October 7th is the date that there computer analysis of the collective unconscious is showing them.
I've heard this yet again on last nights Rense interview with Jim Marrs.

So...to continue to my belabored point...
Half Past Human asks 280 bucks to subscribe to their newsletter that apparently goes into incredible detail about how & what we can expect to happen.
I can't afford this...who can. If they're has accurate has everyone says that they are...I'd like to know this information.
Does anybody subscribe...?

After the collapse...from what I have gleaned, it will be about 2 weeks before the grocery stores will be empty...(from what the experts say)
So...does this newsletter talk about 'martial law'....etc...

peace (at least within)
Ralph Buckley
http://www.ralphbuckley.com
conkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 05:57 PM   #2
conkling
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Half Past Human

For those of U not famaliar with the work of "Half Past Human" here's the link:
http://www.halfpasthuman.com/NuHPHHome.htm
Old 09-16-2008, 06:51 PM   #3
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

I subscribed to several runs by the 'time monks' several years ago.

They have some interesting methods and disclosures, which i would term as info-speculation.

There is obviously something to it, as there was to the princeton noosphere global consciousness canary ringing red leading to the 911 fiasco.
(( http://noosphere.princeton.edu/ ))

I no longer subscribe, but periodic info-bits are posted to this site:

http://www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm

Namaste!
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:05 PM   #4
conkling
Avalon Senior Member

Thank u Zynox...interesting website is UrbanSurvival...(I also re-discovered Steve Quayle in their links)
peace 2 U
Old 09-16-2008, 10:43 PM   #5
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zynox View Post
I subscribed to several runs by the 'time monks' several years ago.

They have some interesting methods and disclosures, which i would term as info-speculation.

There is obviously something to it, as there was to the princeton noosphere global consciousness canary ringing red leading to the 911 fiasco.
(( http://noosphere.princeton.edu/ ))

I no longer subscribe, but periodic info-bits are posted to this site:

Namaste!
There was a new bit of data today on the free release site, Urban survival. It was that the expectation now is that the shock is supposed come very suddenly.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:09 PM   #6
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

my subscription to urban survival which is half past human starts tomorrow or thursday. i will provide what info i can and answer what questions i am able.
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:18 PM   #7
conkling
Avalon Senior Member

thank u so much ophiuchus....
I know what they're doing over at 'Half Past Human' is extremely unique & important...even vital. I would be a subscriber if I had the means...
It is my hope that through this community & others around the internet that people can find help when they are in need. Especially has the circumstances worsen.
If and when the internet goes down...or is no longer accessible...well then we'll have to work that much harder to overcome...

thank u again
peace
Old 09-16-2008, 11:31 PM   #8
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

I know that Cliff and George indicated that starting from September 27th, a series of significant events will culminate on October 7th in a major way. If I can remember from the Jeff Rense interview, the time was set for 7:10am Eastern. The repercussions from this event on the 7th will last till February of 2009 and will affect the 2008 Presidential elections significantly.

Given what has happen over the last two days on Wall Street, many are saying that this will be a financial 911. What do you think Conkling?
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:03 AM   #9
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

I am a current subscriber to HPH. They recently posted part one of their series on Saturday. We have to be careful about posting info that they give to their subscribers because they are sticklers on leaking the info. It messes up their spiders and let's face it they have to make money so they don't want their info given for free. What they do say is that the October 7 through to the end of February and even a little into March of 2009 is a really big Release period. They claim that it is going to be partly military and partly economic and that there is also a portion going towards a "terra event." This might be an earthquake of some magnitude possible on the West coast around December 10 through the 12th. The highest probability being the 12th.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:17 AM   #10
conkling
Avalon Senior Member

U know the score Andre. Like yourself...I've been listening to 'Rense' & 'Red Ice', Coast to Coast...etc...listenin' religiously. This has been a 'long time comin'....even Lindsey Williams...who takes forever to make his point....even Lindsey knows the deal.

Do I think this will be a financial 9/11....?
Was George Bush Sr intimately connected with the Kennedy assassination??
Is the pope a catholic....with Akhenaten's obelisk in his front yard...
Hell yes.

Is this ultimately about "Depopulation" like the Georgia Stones entail...?

George W Jr....says the economy is resilient......"RESILIENT"... (note to self...look up 'imbecile' in websters)

The economy is dead....
I think the question is....:
Are the American people resilient...?

Will this turn into a civil war of the "have" & 'have nots' of the middle class.
Will the 'upper middle class' tell the 'lower middle class' to '**** off'....

or

we'll we finally come to the realization that we are all ONE...
That were all in this together...

After 9/11...New Yorkers were "resilient"...in a word.

When **** comes down hard...people seem to have this admirable quality of such extreme acts of beauty & kindness...

but....however...

This is not a one day catastrophic event...
This is a war against the middle class. We will not see any 'bright side' to this collapse for quite some time.
This will last a long long time...
How long will it be before people start acting like 'people' again...I mean 'out for themselves'...

Were going to find out a lot about each other real soon....

peace 2 U Andre

Old 09-17-2008, 01:08 AM   #11
MrMMC

I've been listening to HPH interviews since 2004. Until recently they were few and far between.
I spend many hours a day on research as I believe others on this forum do as well. I'm a skeptic by nature regarding web based info - it's like walking through a swamp of sewage. Trying to find the nuggets is very challenging indeed, it's become a matter of judgment call as to who I think gets it and who is lying or even believes their own nonsense. In my mind the HPH folks kinda get-it. When I reflect on everything else I am sorting out at any moment in time, I continue to feel their data / predictions work well for the macro picture, yet due to timing issues they admittedly need more time to hone their skills.

This time they are repeatedly saying Oct, 7th is the day and I'm reacting accordingly. I think they are gonna be spot-on. Can you say "ugly five months ahead"?

George Ure at urbansurvival.com has tempered his release of info in the last six months. From my view he is now salting the stuff he writes with tidbits of HPH stuff. A reader must be very aware of this and to be continuously vigilant for the tidbits. Even today he dropped a few, here is one:

Of course, this 'pop' will last well into next year and unless you've transitioned your wealth into the tools of survival and the manufacture of things with value, life may get really ugly. No sector will be untouched, but what will matter is where you are in the food chain.

All in all I would listen to Cliff's interviews two to three times to make sure you do not miss any obscure message which might be laden with choice words and or infection. I say this because Cliff at times seems to hold back and not come boldfacedly out with doom stuff. He kinda infers it.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:34 AM   #12
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

I think Rense plans to have them on a week prior to September 27th. I can't wait.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:20 PM   #13
conkling
Avalon Senior Member

thanks andre...I'll be there.
peace
Old 09-17-2008, 04:22 PM   #14
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

today i read the hph urban survival and my take isossibly 2 sceanarios;some type of military event or the 2nd start up of the lhc(super collider),both or either being a significant cataltst fostering other cascading ramifications worse than 911 within a few days either way of oct 7. i will do the best i can to give weekly updates.

Last edited by ophiuchus; 09-17-2008 at 04:30 PM.
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:46 PM   #15
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

For those that are immersed in Avalon and don't play elsewhere (SMILES!),

From Urban Survival site (2008.09.18):

Time Monks, Three Witches, and a Bear

Among the 115-or so emails, was one from the Time Monks at www.halfpasthuman.com because it moves our expectations of how the events prior to our hot area around October 7th will be playing out. So here's the scoop from the time machine:

"Salve omnes, as you may have guessed from the [markets] actions today (Wednesday) , the emotional tensions are quite high.

We have run the most recent data reads and the immediacy values are pointing to 9-17 and NOT 9-27 as the beginning of the plateau of the emotional tensions which holds prior to the plunge into release language. The shift into the 5/five months of release language still is showing as beginning on October 7.

So we have *now* entered a 20/twenty day plateau which will release on October 7th.

Sorry about that, but the data shifts all the time (with each processing, duh!@!)....so we have already hit the peak of the current building tension period...and it didn't even hurt that much...yet.

What we will look for is a 20/twenty day period of the same level of emotional tensions around the global economy. Mostly it is about the dollar, but no one is admitting that part of the secrets just yet. The emotional turmoil will be felt to build and perhaps will even have some small dips, but in the main it will stay at today's levels. Over the course of the 20/twenty days we expect a whole lot of international thrashing around, and not much progress in solutions.

If we humans are really really lucky, then 20 days from today, we will slide off into the release of global depression and dollar death. If we are not lucky....

Sorry about missing this, but we had not had a reason to reset modelspace and progress it through from zero point until today. Several changes brought in by the immediacy values and the shorter term sets have shown up. These have been noted in Part Two. "
Old 09-19-2008, 05:27 PM   #16
conkling
Avalon Senior Member

Thank u Zynox...
So many variables here...with Project Camelot's blog headline of 'imminent war' with Iran via Israel (suggest by their insider source).....who knows....
I guess one of the wonderful advantages about being able to predict the future is....if you know the future you can change the future...
Like quantum mechanics hypothesizes...we create our own reality...the observer reflects what he brings to the table...
If your thoughts reflect doom & gloom...then that particular observer we'll most likely find this doom & gloom he or she is carrying around....

I guess the good news is I was a starving musician when all of this began...& I'll still be a starving musician when it ends....(barring I'm still alive...)

thank u again zynox
Old 09-19-2008, 05:54 PM   #17
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Conkling you bohemian devil you!!
and they said get a job.
who's laughing now?!!
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:28 PM   #18
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Zynox!

So, are Cliff and George now moving the starting time to the September 17th, instead of the 27th?
Old 09-19-2008, 06:29 PM   #19
conkling
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge View Post
Conkling you bohemian devil you!!
and they said get a job.
who's laughing now?!!
oh the irony...
"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose"....kris kristofferson

Perhaps to help enable man to 'ascend', the 'watchers' will have to strip us of our cash & material possessions...(well if they won't the elite would certainly love to)
Though I say that 'tongue in cheek'... Being the gypsy that I am...I totally ascribe to the idea of the 2012 portal-ascension opportunity...which is the 'golden horn' that Wilcock & Gregg Braden & others are tootin'...

But surely...if we are going to actually ascend/transfer to the 4th dimension...in these carbon based bodies...to actually experience instant telepathy...having your thoughts become instant reality...moving closer to the source then we've ever been before...in history...hence zero point....
...well there is no room for ego & especially money based material desires or possessions there....
...If we find ourselves hanging on to this physical world...to tightly...we will undoubtedly miss the opportunity of thousands of lifetimes...

maybe the pain of economic collapse is part of the journey we must make to zero point...

excuse me....I just farted....

thanks 4 da smile "Vorian's Revenge"
Let us pray 4 peace (at least within)
Old 09-19-2008, 07:30 PM   #20
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

It appears having 'freedom" as whistler put it, is what is needed here. A swift kick to the balls will wake people up. Then the real work begins.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:31 PM   #21
conkling
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge View Post
It appears having 'freedom" as whistler put it, is what is needed here. A swift kick to the balls will wake people up. Then the real work begins.
Boy Howdy....
I'm still trying to catch my breath from the last 'drop kick in the groin' the 'fates' administered 2 me....
Can u imagine a world where 'the rich' & the poor are on equal terms...
I think this is what were insinuating...
and 'lo and behold'....
this new 'infinite energy' waits in the wings...being hidden by the man behind the curtain...
"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" said Messrs. Rothschilds & Rockefeller.
This 'infinite energy' based on 'torsion fields' and 'hyper-dimensional physics', discovered long ago by Tesla, while the masses suck there proverbial thumb....sedated by fluoride & consumerism & the god of Saturn 'El'....as genocide and war & power rule the day...

Not for long I say....Not for long...
This new energy...that is boundless...and accessible to EVERYONE....
This shall render "oil based, fossil fuels as useless...4 ever.
But....like a junkie who needs a fix....we will scream & kick to be the sucklings on that oil tit yet once again....
But it cannot be stopped...! Sooner or later this will come to pass...!
What will this do those who live and die by the almighty dollar....

In the esoteric account of history, great climate catastrophe involves a shift in consciousness....
I think we chose to come back at this time....

but then again....
I might be daydreaming again...
what's for lunch...???

thank u vorian
peace
Old 09-19-2008, 08:47 PM   #22
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conkling View Post
The economy is dead....
I think the question is....:
Are the American people resilient...?

Will this turn into a civil war of the "have" & 'have nots' of the middle class.
Will the 'upper middle class' tell the 'lower middle class' to '**** off'....

or

we'll we finally come to the realization that we are all ONE...
That were all in this together...

After 9/11...New Yorkers were "resilient"...in a word.

When **** comes down hard...people seem to have this admirable quality of such extreme acts of beauty & kindness...
My answer to the above either/or is the main reason that I am optimistic about the future, even the near future. Recent history has shown repeatedly that in times of real crisis, everyday people help each other get through.

Not only that but once the crisis is over the gains in communal caring continue. NYC was once known as a rude, **ck you kind of place. These days people in the city are almost too polite. The change happened on 9/11, it was palpable & everyone noticed it.

Half Past Human has intrigued me for some time, never subscribed though. The tidbits from Urban Survival are usually interesting. Would be grateful for any overview of the information that subscribers could provide, without offending the time monks. Thanks for the above posts too.

I'm curious why (if) people here see a time of Release as a bad thing? My feeling is that the buildup to Release (right now) is the most stressful time. Releasing old things always feels good to me.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:10 PM   #23
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

conkling,

i feel blessed, i'm watching you write lyrics, near real time, so my friend, your expressions in this thread, weave your consciousness in beautiful assemblage, and i most want to continually shift my assemblage point, cause it keeps those dark flyers having to re-correct their navigational tools to locate my elusive soul as it finds new breadth, in thy words

the games, have shifted, the ages transition, and i witness
and
i
witness

~ namaste, my brother and friend, as our energies dance in the flames of today ~
Old 09-19-2008, 09:12 PM   #24
conkling
Avalon Senior Member

Hi "Sideshow Shaman"...
I've gotta mention that your 'username' is 'brilliant'...

I agree with U...
Normal everyday people will surprise you in extraordinary circumstances....
We have seen it over and over throughout history...

but when we start hearing about a 'financial 9/11' type of event, that has the potential of lingering on and on for months...
well, quite honestly this will be a true test of the human spirit.

But I'm with U and I admire your optimism...
We have more then enough 'doom & gloom' websites and information about the ruling elite...Now I'm aware that people like Alex Jones and others play an important role in the 'awakening' of the 'sheeple'...
But we must be careful not to get stuck in this 'wave of fear'...
The elite know all about 'fear' and they have been methodically researching and studying how to manipulate 'fear'...so they can keep us in this perplexed state 24/7.
Having people constantly reminding us of the problem without presenting a solution is in the end, no good for us at all.
So again, I applaud your optimism.
peace 2 U
Old 09-19-2008, 09:18 PM   #25
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conkling View Post
Having people constantly reminding us of the problem without presenting a solution is in the end, no good for us at all.
i hold this vision, to be self-fulfilling, in future days past, conkling shalt be lyricizing (tm) the bliss of phoenix flight outta da ashes left by the asses ...

may i share fire and vibration, with my friend, beyond this end

now, wordless, but not without love and spirit ...

~ so ~ mote ~ it ~ be ~ in ~ harmony ~

Tags
collapse, elections, half past human, martial law, rense