Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-06-2009, 03:16 PM   #1
jujumon

Default Do Your Part, bring the changes that Humanity needs Here is How:

While meditation and spiritual growth is certainly part of the equation in bringing about change, many of us that have not mastered these priactices can still participate fully in bringing about the changes Humanity needs by promoting the positive in a tangible easy-to-see-3D-style methodology.

1)Lets significantly promote business among members of this forum. Lets see some buying and selling among members, but the Mods have to help us make it happen by creating the environment, such as redesigning some areas of the site to accomodate this.

2)Allow and promote collaboration on business ventures among the members, for example bringing together a Free Energy enthusiasts group. A Free Energy group could help identify say an easy to implement Free Energy device, they would then put out, as a group, their findings and steps to construct the device for the benefit of everyone.
Another example is of an Alternative Medicine group, the group could help evaluate those herbs/medicines that can really make a difference to the people etc. The information would readily be available to members of the forum. The society at large will aslo have a chance to benefit from that information. This could be a game changer for the positive. I am willing to provide some services either free or at a discount to make this happen, see below for services that I provide.

3)Mods could create these groups where membership could be more tightly monitored to protect everyone who participates.

4) Although there is a section for Networking Products and Services on this forum, I think we ought to make that section and others of the same caliber very visible and promote them since the benefits are easy to measure, easy to implement and the benefits to the members and society could be quite significant.

Best of all, what I am talking about here allows everyone to participate regardless of where they are location-wise, or where they are on the spiritual growth ladder.

As for myself, here are some of the services my company can provide to members, I could provide some services free of charge, and some at a big discount, we would have to discuss it:

1) Web Hosting including Virtual Hosting (VPS)
2) Digital Telephony Service for Businesses (VoIP), save at least 50% on telphone service
3)Calling Cards to any country
4)Wireless Internet Service for a business or the entire city

I am also working on a Non-Profit Organisation to help Inner-City youths in my area, I like to work with others on this as well.

For more information please PM me so we can start making a difference.

I would like to provide service to members, as well as exchange ideas and collaborate with others of like mind while empowering the people.

Thank you for reading
Old 12-06-2009, 03:33 PM   #2
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do Your Part, bring the changes that Humanity needs Here is How:

This sounds like a fantastic idea to me.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 04:05 PM   #3
jujumon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
This sounds like a fantastic idea to me.
Many of us are caught up in digging and digging for answers and information, such that we end up possibly richer spiritually but poor financially, well, my solution addresses both areas in a way and the results could be quick, 3-D style and no bad karma to worry about.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:24 PM   #4
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member

Great idea, I'm all about making things happen. Count me in! I am willing to use some free time to help.
MadSheeple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:12 AM   #5
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

The Law Of Attraction at work
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote