Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2009, 07:02 PM   #1
Traverser
Avalon Senior Member

Default Home...

I came across this, very moving Video...

It's called: HOME

This movie has recently been released (2009), and tells of man's insatiable desire and need to strip our Beautiful Mother Earth of her resourses.
It's a wonderfully Directed, Produced and Narrated piece which leaves you in no doubt that we simply can go on doing what we're doing, both for the survival of our Planet and all species that dwell upon her...

For your Consideration...

We are living in exceptional times. Scientists tell us that we have 10 years to change the way we live, avert the depletion of natural resources and the catastrophic evolution of the Earth's climate.

The stakes are high for us and our children. Everyone should take part in the effort, and HOME has been conceived to take a message of mobilization out to every human being.

For this purpose, HOME needs to be free. A patron, the PPR Group, made this possible. EuropaCorp, the distributor, also pledged not to make any profit because Home is a non-profit film.

HOME has been made for you : share it! And act for the planet.

Yann Arthus-Bertrand

YouTube - HOME (English with subtitles)
Please follow the link, as this movie cannot be embeded. Thank You!

Additional Comment:

I'd be grateful on any thoughts you may have about this Video, Good or Bad...
I would just like to make it very clear that I do not under any circumstances condone Agenda 21. My feeling for making that statement? I can see how this maybe a percieved as being a Problem - Reaction - Solution sinario by TPTB, hearding us into population zones and making a lot of area's off limits to us. However that said, I can't see how we can continue down the road of self destrution. A change of attitude toward each other as well as whole eco system would be benifical to ALL...

We know the whole solar system is heating up, not just our planet. and I feel that our Earth, as well as us will be going through some remarkable changes in the near future. This is why I will be doing what I can to become as one with all of creation.

Namaste,
Love and Light to ALL,

Trav.

Last edited by Traverser; 06-07-2009 at 08:45 PM.
Traverser is offline   Reply With Quote