Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 07-07-2009, 02:24 AM   #76
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Solar Storm heading our way??

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Holy **** you have to see this type in 2009-07-05 to 2009-07-06
Directions: Select the image type LASCO C2 then click SEARCH button.
Let it download. you can see the solar flare!!!!
http://sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov/cgi-..._movie_theater
It's huge!

Last edited by metaw3; 07-07-2009 at 02:27 AM.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:41 AM   #77
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I am going to unplug a few things tonight. Just in case. Would look pretty stupid if I didn't do anything!!
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 03:03 AM   #78
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting message I just got that seemed somewhat related to the topic...Peace JT

BEGINNING JULY 7th LUNAR ECLIPSE ?EARTH RECEIVES POWERFUL COSMIC FREQUENCIES?USE THEM!

Dieter (Indian in the machine http://www.indianinthemachine.com) writes: Marlene Swetlishoff at http://www.therainbowscribe.com/channels messages from Sananda, Hilarion, St Germain, Metatron to name a few. Check out Marlene's July messages at her website, it's looking like Heaven is giving all humans the opportunity and assistance to ascend into higher frequencies?it seems that all old probabilities of destruction, doom and gloom are being transmuted by none other than us!?There is no armageddon, there is no rapture, there will be no massive die-off of 80-90% of humanity through bird flu or other viruses?.we've lived through them all?we have survived one of the greatest assaults of the dark ever, on a populace?thank you for keeping your Light bright?.and as Sananda says, the energies pouring to earth are powerful?..keep up detoxing all the poisons from your body, keep up drinking clean food and water, keep releasing all that doesn't serve you, keep grounded with nature and your inner resolve to be the loving balanced creative being that you are! Love2012, Dieter (Indian in the machine)

NEW MESSAGE FROM SANANDA
Sananda: Connect With Nature, Practice Feeling Joy and Gratitude

Beloved Lightworkers,

This day I wish to speak with you about the energies of the next few days. During the Lunar Eclipse on July 7th, there will be a Cosmic opening, a Cosmic download of the highest frequency energies that have ever rained down upon the Earth and all upon Her, and it behooves each and every one to prepare themselves by raising their frequency levels to the highest they could possibly go each day. These downloads are available for the asking, Dear Ones, so if you wish to be further activated with further Light codes and Light packages and DNA upgrades, then ask and you shall receive....MORE
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 03:21 AM   #79
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Beautiful message JT. Here's the link:
http://indianinthemachine.wordpress....ices-use-them/
http://www.therainbowscribe.com/july....htm#413595221
Old 07-07-2009, 03:29 AM   #80
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Eclipses and Energy Shifts

Since the dawn of time, there are few astronomical phenomena that are as exciting to the human mind as an eclipse. In Karmic astrology, the lunar nodes are seen as the connections or invisible threads between the Soul and its numerous past lives.

In working with the energies surges of an Eclipse, some caution should be observed. Keep in mind that an eclipse is always a planetary cleansing process on a major scale, as well as an opportunity for a heavy duty Karma clearance on a personal level.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 04:13 AM   #81
Nebula

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
Interesting message I just got that seemed somewhat related to the topic...Peace JT

BEGINNING JULY 7th LUNAR ECLIPSE ?EARTH RECEIVES POWERFUL COSMIC FREQUENCIES?USE THEM!

Dieter (Indian in the machine http://www.indianinthemachine.com) writes: Marlene Swetlishoff at http://www.therainbowscribe.com/channels messages from Sananda, Hilarion, St Germain, Metatron to name a few. Check out Marlene's July messages at her website, it's looking like Heaven is giving all humans the opportunity and assistance to ascend into higher frequencies?it seems that all old probabilities of destruction, doom and gloom are being transmuted by none other than us!?There is no armageddon, there is no rapture, there will be no massive die-off of 80-90% of humanity through bird flu or other viruses?.we've lived through them all?we have survived one of the greatest assaults of the dark ever, on a populace?thank you for keeping your Light bright?.and as Sananda says, the energies pouring to earth are powerful?..keep up detoxing all the poisons from your body, keep up drinking clean food and water, keep releasing all that doesn't serve you, keep grounded with nature and your inner resolve to be the loving balanced creative being that you are! Love2012, Dieter (Indian in the machine)

NEW MESSAGE FROM SANANDA

Beloved Lightworkers,

This day I wish to speak with you about the energies of the next few days. During the Lunar Eclipse on July 7th, there will be a Cosmic opening, a Cosmic download of the highest frequency energies that have ever rained down upon the Earth and all upon Her, and it behooves each and every one to prepare themselves by raising their frequency levels to the highest they could possibly go each day. These downloads are available for the asking, Dear Ones, so if you wish to be further activated with further Light codes and Light packages and DNA upgrades, then ask and you shall receive....MORE
How interesting all this information is! The crop cirlce, and cme's and solar flares. With all said and done, i mostly will resonate to the above thread by JesterTerestial. I would rather accept Sanada's message of a positive outlook than stick with doom n gloom
Old 07-07-2009, 04:23 AM   #82
Nebula

"This day I wish to speak with you about the energies of the next few days. During the Lunar Eclipse on July 7th, there will be a Cosmic opening, a Cosmic download of the highest frequency energies that have ever rained down upon the Earth and all upon Her, and it behooves each and every one to prepare themselves by raising their frequency levels to the highest they could possibly go each day. These downloads are available for the asking, Dear Ones, so if you wish to be further activated with further Light codes and Light packages and DNA upgrades, then ask and you shall receive....MORE"

After reading Sanada's message above, im more convinced this crop circles depict the lunar eclipse alignment and the alien language symbolizes 'downloads' that are about to occur.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:58 AM   #83
Nebula

"This day I wish to speak with you about the energies of the next few days. During the Lunar Eclipse on July 7th, there will be a Cosmic opening, a Cosmic download of the highest frequency energies that have ever rained down upon the Earth and all upon Her, and it behooves each and every one to prepare themselves by raising their frequency levels to the highest they could possibly go each day. These downloads are available for the asking, Dear Ones, so if you wish to be further activated with further Light codes and Light packages and DNA upgrades, then ask and you shall receive....MORE"

Ok if you really think about the importance of the upcoming lunar eclipse, from Sanada's msg above. Do you think the powers that be knew this, and somehow figured, michael jackson's death and all the others, would be a great distraction to the ppl, so that we don't pay attention to what is really happening in our solar system, in this very important day and time?

what to do you guys think?
Old 07-07-2009, 06:44 AM   #84
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
Ok if you really think about the importance of the upcoming lunar eclipse, from Sanada's msg above. Do you think the powers that be knew this, and somehow figured, michael jackson's death and all the others, would be a great distraction to the ppl, so that we don't pay attention to what is really happening in our solar system, in this very important day and time?

What if both the PTB succeed in their depopulation agenda AND the consciousness shift happens? I mean look at WWII: it was a nightmare but at the same time the opportunity for many to grow spiritually... or be monsters. It all depended on your choice and focus. Like in the movie "la vita e bella". I think all the negative events will happen. We will have WWIII. And it will be a great opportunity for many to transcend fear and learn to truly love, through challenges. I don't remember the exact phrasing but it was something like "humans give their best in the most difficult times". Then my answer Nebula would be that the more the PTB will push their agenda, and the more humanity will evolve. Just like the more Hitler was invading Europe, and the more the world had come together. Does that make sense? So a CME would be both a threat and a great chance to evolve.

Last edited by metaw3; 07-07-2009 at 06:48 AM.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:58 AM   #85
Nebula

I totally agree! The more they try to subdue us, the more humanity is going to evolve! For example, the latest crop cirlces, as i said above, totally point to the importance of the upcoming lunar eclipse, but instead, the cme, solar flare scenario has be provided as the explanation, and is being imposed on us on all sides.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:39 AM   #86
Nebula

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
Thanks Metaw3! I somehow skipped this. This are perfectly resonating messages!
Old 07-07-2009, 09:29 AM   #87
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Well I'm finding it difficult to keep up with this thread!!..

I think it's great that all these great minds have uncovered all this information for us all to digest....amazing.... We are all little bit wiser with regards to the SUN and effects!!

I think it's great that it has taken a more spititual side...It would be amazing if those messages really are from Sananda...I love that message JT and Nebula...It resonates with me, especially as I read the Phoenix Journels most days!! ( I will have to have a recap with the Journels to see if there is a referance)

Midjer
Quote:
Holy **** you have to see this type in 2009-07-05 to 2009-07-06
Let it download. you can see the solar flare!!!!

July 6, 2009 - Sudden Intense Sunspot 1024. Could It Flare on July 7, As Crop Formations Since April Have Seemed to Forecast?
See movie of large solar flare erupting from sun July 5, 2009.

Directions: Select the image type LASCO C2 then click SEARCH button.

If you select the start date as 2009-07-05 and end date 2009-07-06 you see that the brightness on the right of the sun was not there just a few hours earlier, watch the flare coming out the right side.
WOW!! that video is awesome Micjer ... you got see it to believe it!! Is it heading our way I wonder. Let's pray we are all bathed in cosmic lights.

Nebula
Quote:

Yes Nebula, I also thought that's too much of a co-incidence with the dates...It's very strange...I thought the same thing!!!

Thanks for all your input and any further info keep us posted...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:45 AM   #88
Nebula

Viking, we are to always keep an open mind and consider all things. I could have easily agreed with the solar storm, cme scenario! but with the lunar eclipse happening the same day and the messages resonating through, i have to follow my intuition and listen to my inner being. we all have a choice.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:28 AM   #89
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
Viking, we are to always keep an open mind and consider all things. I could have easily agreed with the solar storm, cme scenario! but with the lunar eclipse happening the same day and the messages resonating through, i have to follow my intuition and listen to my inner being. we all have a choice.
I think you are right. I just asked for help in opening up and preparing and I have a wonderful energy around my head and a "pressure" at the top.

Quote:
Thanks so much for your post - I need all the hints and help I can get

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 07-07-2009 at 10:33 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:54 AM   #90
Nebula

Anchor when you really feel something it resonates nicely.

here is the link to all the messages pertaing to the lunar eclipse! Thanks to JesterTerrestrial and Metaw3 who posted them originally! I merely followed through!

http://www.therainbowscribe.com/july....htm#413595221

i added the beautiful crop circle images!

Last edited by Nebula; 07-07-2009 at 11:41 AM.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:54 AM   #91
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

"The beat of my heart has grown deeper, more active, and yet more peaceful, and it is as if I were all the time storing up inner riches…

Life is one long sequence of inner miracles.
Today is another day to embrace all that is...sun , moon, and stars
and to know that peace comes from within and shines without.

A good day to you all !
Loving kindnes
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-25-2010 at 04:38 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:12 PM   #92
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

We are all participating in a grand activity of unifying here. There is only ONE here really.
The deepest hidden secret of the Tibetans that now comes into the open is:
« To transcend hope and fear » .

Fear :
What we fear most is death.You can’t die for you are immortal. Even if I die , it’s just another level of my endless existence.

Hope :
If you are hoping that these things are just no going to happen in the future, if you are hoping for this.., if you are hoping for that...

Let’s just get back to the emptiness of the Now, to that place where hope does not need to happen.
In this moment if you truly accept the power of your presence in the Now, that’s everything you need right now , and you can win the game.
You can reunite with the Creator.
And you can finish your great cycle of Evolution in the cosmos and be fully enlighted .
You can stay there and breathe .
Your true essence is light and love and no one can take this away from you.

Taken from David wilcock's interview with Bill and kerry.
It mirrors the way I look at things..

kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:29 PM   #93
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

NEW MESSAGE FROM SANANDA

Beloved Lightworkers,

Thanks for this JT.

I also resonate with this message. It is a time to embrace what is coming rather than hiding from it. I feel this is like a small test before the BIG ONE.

One thing is for certain for those that watched the above movie, something is heading our way!
Old 07-07-2009, 12:40 PM   #94
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Huge object near the sun:

http://sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov/cgi-...CO:detector=C3
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:51 PM   #95
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post

If you make a movie of it you can see the sun releases energy towards whatever the object is.

Old 07-07-2009, 01:42 PM   #96
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
If you make a movie of it you can see the sun releases energy towards whatever the object is.

That is weird.... you can see just at the end of the Vid it appears on the right hand side...then the blast of energy heading towards the object!!!

here..
http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/...current_c3.mpg

Does anyone know what it is?

viking
Old 07-07-2009, 04:01 PM   #97
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
That is weird.... you can see just at the end of the Vid it appears on the right hand side...then the blast of energy heading towards the object!!!

here..
http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/...current_c3.mpg

Does anyone know what it is?

viking
I don't know what it is. The object actually responds to the wave of energy also. It flares back towards the sun!
Old 07-07-2009, 04:22 PM   #98
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Ok I've been told that this is the type of thing we should be looking for....

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/viewtop...=5775&start=70
Old 07-07-2009, 04:31 PM   #99
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Well that's what I thought this was... you need to wait 30 secs for it to load then play again...

there is a flare to the left...check it out...also the date top left...

http://smei.nso.edu/skyrecent.mpg

I went back to the origianl web site and they class it as a n SME here.... then go onto to 'most recent movie' http://smei.nso.edu/

viking
Old 07-07-2009, 05:04 PM   #100
sno dome
Avalon Senior Member

according to stellarium that object in the lasco images is mercury.
sno dome is offline   Reply With Quote