Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 03-24-2010, 05:43 PM   #1
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Energy Updates

This may be of help to some on this forum. Please take the time to read it. This is not channelled material.

'The Cosmic Tsunami Begins
March 19, 2010

Welcome!

This is an exciting time indeed. How blessed are we to be participating in a rare and pivotal time with a massive re-structuring of our earth, ourselves, and the cosmos? All in preparation for a very new way of living and being in a very new reality and dimension.

We may have been able to tap into many of these magical and higher vibrating states of living and being in times past, as vibrating higher always gives any given individual access to a higher dimensional experience, but what is different now, is that the entire planet is beginning the process of this very new existence…and this also means that the energy we are completely surrounded by will permanently sustain the higher energies with absolutely no effort….yes, it is an exciting time indeed. We have finally arrived and are completing the process.

This process, as most processes with ascension, is occurring piece by piece and step by step. With each earth change or movement of the earth at very deep levels, we then begin to experience more of the higher vibrating energies. So then, as the earth re-structures herself, she is then re-aligning in order to be in alignment with and to receive these new and higher frequencies. At the same time, everything in the cosmos is re-aligning as well. As the beautiful and specific energies of the cosmos, its planets, and the celestial bodies adjust, energy and movement then ripple outward, and a wave of new vibration is created and secured.

As each Earth movement or change occurs as well, a summoning then takes place, and the new energies arrive. But at the same time, the newly arriving energies are creating the earth movements. So which comes first, the chicken or the egg? As with all of creation, everything happens all at once and meets in the middle, culminating with a creation or movement and change. “Everything” happens all at once at times when everything is ready and willing, and thus, a massive plan or agreement at higher levels and a very loving interaction is at the helm. Again, this is how creation always happens, only this time, much of it is happening with massive bodies of energy, or rather, the cosmos…and every living thing at every level of existence will then have no choice but to participate. This is what we have been waiting for…what a time for celebration!

So then, the first ripples of the cosmic tsunami are beginning to be felt. This is a very interesting and rare time, as this process is quite amazing, no doubt. Much of the interesting part comes from the fact that we started a new earth, or Earth Two (a dimensional overlay), and had to begin with literally no foundation. In this way, we are creating piece by piece, making this a slow process. This means that the equinox of March 20th, will certainly have its effect, but the effect is determinant upon how much of the new earth we have created so far. Meaning exactly what?

If we were to look out at an expanse of energy and creation timeline for the earth, we would easily see that from March onward, everything looks very expansive, linear, and simply reaches out for what looks like infinity with no ups or downs, or rather highs or lows with creation. In other words, there are no new platforms of new creation present. But come June, everything changes, and we will then experience a massive new “anchoring in” once again, along with huge manifestations of new creation that take hold.

So then, the beginning ripples of the cosmic tsunami are at hand, along with the energies of the March 20th equinox. These situations are creating a lot of energy right now. But they are manifesting in different ways. And how does this movement affect us at our personal and experiential levels?

Because we have not created much quite yet, the equinox energies are creating situations where there is a lot of energy moving, but it can only interact with what is present at the time. This means that we are needing to tend to things that are already here, or that need our attention before we really anchor in and move forward in June. For example, we may find that we are suddenly having to fix things (but know as well, that when we move into new spaces, we are no longer in alignment with much of anything, and this frequently creates situations where everything breaks or needs our attention for repair or replacement). In this way, we may find that we are securing our foundation, or rather adjusting these frequencies through repair or replacement, so that we will be firmly ready and in alignment as more and more earth changes occur.

We may feel as though we are going in circles, with lots of energy flowing, but not much being created. We are simply experiencing an arrival of equinox energies that have nothing much to interact with except what is already here. We cannot move forward just yet, as the earth and cosmos are still adjusting and remolding themselves so that they can better receive and accommodate the higher vibrating energies that are arriving in slow and steady increments.

So how might we be feeling and experiencing all this strange rambling you just read? How are all these changes or movements affecting many of us?

As the earth and cosmos re-align and adjust, so do we, as we are all one. Body aches and the old familiar leg and foot pain are still present. These uncomfortable experiences of our lower extremities will continue to occur at intervals for quite some time… simply because the new reality has a lot to do with grounding into the new earth and claiming it as our true and rightful heritage. Just wait until the solstice in June!

Sweating and hot flashes are still occurring for many. We are burning off any lower vibrating energies within us as we adjust. If ever I have a lower vibrating thought where I beat myself up or do not honor myself, or if I have a fear or negative thought that cannot exist in this reality, immediately, I will become excruciatingly hot and begin to sweat. At least these hot flashes and sweats serve as great barometers and training and alignment tools!

When we are in between worlds, or rather when we do not have much to anchor into yet, we become vulnerable. This manifests as having issues with boundaries (as not much knows where it belongs just yet), having unpleasant energies in our spaces, and feeling like we are naked and hanging out there for the taking. This particular scenario can make some of us want to stay home, or even encourage us not to be “out there” in all ways. If you are one who is generally more sensitive to the unseen world, you may have unwanted visitors in your space who are not of your liking. According to one of my readers, many are having experiences of cloaked figures peering at them in the night! I had this experience once myself, and in times past, have noticed some interesting visitors in my home on other occasions as they peer and become curious about my guests. These experiences are temporary. I simply tell these unwanted visitors to "get lost" and then I ignore them and pay them no attention.

With so much energy moving of late, we may feel as though we are hyperventilating and cannot sit still. We may have what feels like nervous energy and feel that we need to be doing something all the time, with an inability to settle down. Add to this an unusual or strange craving for junk food and sweets, and we have a recipe for nervous tension needing an outlet.

As we move into more of a permanent residency in a higher realms reality, we begin to have the fun and beautiful things happen as well. Creating the New Reality explains a lot of these experiences that seem to occur all on their own. We are creating very rapidly now, and simply having a casual thought can bring something into our spaces in record time. In addition, as we begin residing in this new and higher vibrating dimension, we very easily come to see that absolutely everything is vitally connected and supports a whole. In this way, we very naturally find ourselves in states of gratitude and great love.

Another common occurrence right now is in regard to our personal energy. We can easily become aware of how we may have been running our energies in “out of balance” or inappropriate ways, even though we usually do what we do because we feel it is the “right” thing. The higher we vibrate then, the more we are able to “see” from above, and know that we did our best in our lower dimensional experience, but that this is not the way it is in the higher realms. It is time to change our behavior, as we come to see what it is that needs to change.

At other times, we may feel our energy suddenly drop for no apparent reason and feel a distinct depression, futility, and funk, but in a matter of hours or perhaps with the onset of a very new day, we are once again flying high, connected to the new energies, and experiencing the fun and adventure of the process of arriving in a new reality. The more we progress in relation to anchoring into and creating the new reality, the more we will continue to experience the fun of it all, while these drops occur less and less until they finally cease to exist.

All in all, we will continue to see-saw our way into the higher vibrations, along with all of the cosmos, and as always, come to know that everything is and always has been in divine and perfect order.

With much love and gratitude,

Karen'

Unquote

http://www.emergingearthangels.com/2...3.19.2010.html
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 05:56 PM   #2
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Energy Updates

Sorry Gita, I got as far as, This is not channelled in red and stopped! I will go back and read the rest, but I get so exasperated with people going on about channelling.

You are not you body, the life force, the God force is Channelled through you. We Channell all the time. It not the issue of channelling, its the quality and integrity of the information that is of importance here. People's own stuff that they get in there heads can be (and often is ) the biggest load of nonsense that we hear. When a person stops the listening to the many voices in their heads and finally listens to the One voice of Truth, then we are Channelling Truth and Integrity through us.

I have learned heaps from Channelled messages through lots of sources. It is always a persons responsiblity to dicern the quality, truth and integrity of that information, not dismiss knowledge and information because its channelled. Ive been reading nonsense about channelled material here for ages and Im finally speaking up. Its just ridiculous. You channell your Godself, it comes through you

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 06:05 PM   #3
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

A good read, thank you, and lots of wisdom. It is a time of great change. What we think, say and do now Matters, more than ever before. Its a time of clearing and healing.

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:26 PM   #4
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

“For example, we may find that we are suddenly having to fix things (but know as well, that when we move into new spaces, we are no longer in alignment with much of anything, and this frequently creates situations where everything breaks or needs our attention for repair or replacement).”

This part^^ really grabbed my attention; lately I’ve been doing an unusual amount of repair work around my home, as well as my parents. It all just happened out of nowhere. For instance: Someone tried to break into one of my fathers houses and destroyed the front door lock, so I replaced the whole lock set. A little less than a month later I had to replaced my front door lock because it strangely stop working, than a few days later I accidently broke a key in the backyard lock and had to replace the cylinder. I never broke a key off in a lock, I didn’t even use that much force, it’s like it wanted to break. When the key broke, a strange feeling immediately came over me, I knew something was up but couldn’t figure it out, so I just brushed it off.
Interesting...thanks.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote