Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 07-10-2009, 02:05 PM   #1
joel77
Avalon Senior Member

Default some experiences

Hi there,
my first new thread on this forum so i understand if you dont take what i have to say for granted but these simple experiences may be of interest to some of you.

i will start with my limited experience of ufo sightings.
i must stress that to my knowlege i have never been ubducted or had direct contact with "ET's" but i have on several occasions seen interesting things that i can explian as an aircraft or a cellestial body etc (belive me i know what venus looks like).

i also have information from what to me is a very credable source for the existance of ufo,s and that the milatary and govenment are fully aware of there existance.

Right to start off with i talk about my limited eye witness accounts of seeing ufo,s.

the first one when i was 17 and i lived in swansea in wales.
in the summer we used to go and stay on the beech for the night whilst drinking and having a smoke.
whilst on one of these trips whilst camping under the stars (it was dusk at the time so we could see the head land easily) me and a few freinds saw a number bright "orbs" over three cliffs bay about 2-3 miles along from us (we were camping out on oxwitch bay.
we knew exacly how far away they were becouse they were dirctly abovethe three cliffs and we had a very good veiw of them.

these orbs were (there were about 6-7) circuling the haedland in a meaningfull manner and wre cris crossing eachother as they circled.
these light circled in this manner for about 2-3 minuits and then one by one disapeared.
i cant remember if they just disapeared or moved out of veiw at the time but i know we were very interested in what they were.
there were many explanations bandied about as to what they could be but to this day i have yet to find one that makes sense.(no it was not a helicopter).
i have to say that though it early evening we were allready a little stoned from smoking marjauana as kids do but in my experience canabis has never caused mass halucinations.
also the orbs sort of cycled through color from white light to a bright orange.

my next sighting came a few years later at the age of 23.
after a very messy break up with my current girfreind and (supposed) daughter at the time i had decided to go travaling.
i was intending on travaling the southern hemisphere and then to move on throuh indonesia/viatnam/india on my way home.
on the first plane flight from london heathrow to lax i had my most prolonged sighting and the one that still confuses me to this day.
as i am sure you know the flight from london to L.A. is about 12-13 hours so its pretty long.
it was also an over night flight so most people were sleeping.
at the time i was major trouble sleeping for reason i wont go into here and i could not sleep for the whole journey.
the air stewardess had taken a liking to me and had moved me to the front of the plane by them so we could talk and she could "look after me" (she was a lovely woman and very kind).
about 8-10 hours (i am a little fussy on some info)into the flight i noticed a very large "orb" about the size of the moon when its very close to earth was following along side of the plane to our right side.
at first i thought nothing of it and that it was probably the reflection of the sun on the moon (becouse it a bright orange sun set color).
the thing that got me interested at first was the fact that it ws moving with us.i could tell this becouse the clouds staying where they were but the "orb" was moving in relation to them.

i decided to point this out to the stewardess as i was at a loss as to what it was.
she came over and sat next to me and she had no idea what it was either.
we talked for a minuite or so before she decided to go and ask the captain of the plane (this was a british Airways 747 by the way).
she cam back a couple of later and she said something very interesting to me.

i quote what she said here now, she said " the captain has no idea what it is but it is not the moon or the sun (by this point the orb had moved to other side of the plane and since come back to the right side along with other movement that showed tis was not a fixed object in relation to us).
he suggests that try and forget about it and dont mention it to anyone"

at this point i cant remember any more.
i dont know if it shot off,disapeared etc etc.
all i can remember after that is filling the imergration forms,i dont remember landing or imergration.
i vaugly remember picking up my luggauge and getting in a cab to my hotel.

now this is the interesting bit.
from then on i forgot about the insident and dident even think about the plane trip at all untill 6 weeks later i arrived in the cook islands and someone mentioned what a pain the london -LA flight was.
i remember thinking wasent that a weird flight and a picture of the orb flashing in my head.
i thought nothing of it untill i returned home and all of a sudden the memory of the event came back to me.
while every thing after the captains message is still locked away every thing before is pretty clear now.
i cant help wondering what happend those couple of hours betwen seeing the orb and landing at LAX (and no i was not asleep i can be 100% sure of that).

anyway thats its for london -LAX encounter the next one i had after that was very mundain.

me and a freind were at a party last year (i was 32 then) and we out in the garden.
we were both talking and not looking at the sky or anything when we both were distracted by something.
we both looked round to see a streak of light shoot across the london sky and disapear in about 2 seconds.
neither of us saw anything before or after but we can not explain the streak of light.it was simalar to what you would see if you saw a shooting star but larger and closer to the ground.
it also lated longer than the .5 of a second a shooter lasts for.
also the light polution in london means you can not see the satrs very well.

The next peice if info i would like to share ris regarding my grandfather.
he was quite strict man during my childhood but he changed dramaticaly during his last 5-10 years of life and became a wonderfull loving and open minded person.
My grandfather was a "civil servent" well that was we were told.
even my grandmother did not know what he actulaly did for a living whilst he was alive.
i do know that he traveled alot around the world with "work" and they spent most of the 60,s and early 70,s in hong kong.

now my grand father used to tell me bed time story,s (most of which i cant remember) but they allways used to be about super spy fly and his enemy vladivostock. and every night he would tell me the adventures of super spy fly and his adventures of saving the world from the evil vladivostock.
these story,s were increadably detailed.
anyway as i got older he stopped telling these but just before he died when i was about 20 we were talking and i asked him to tell me what he knew about ufo's.
he got very seriouse and said and i quote,
"i cant go into detail but we know that ufo's exist and they is a very strong chance that are not human in orogin, whatever any says i can tell you that ufo's are real.
this was not long before he died 1995.
after his death my mother did some reasearch into him becouse it turned out that he had had another family with his home office secutary.
what we found out was pretty interesting.
he was in fact an advisor to magerette Thatcher in what capacity this was we still dont know but we have a suspician he was something like espianage.
he also spent time during the war conducting secret governtment plans regarding d day and other operations and spent of the time conducting secret flights across the channel and gathering inteligence for the british.
he was a very conservative man but as i say become much more liberal in his final years.
as such i fully belive what he told me about the existance of ufo,s as he was a suspiciouse man.

another thing i should mention is that when they were in hong kong my grand mother to this day insists that she (and many other people) saw a ufo over hong kong.
her description to me was of a large dark black craft that was much larger than any aircraft we have hovering over hong kong before shooting of at a great speed.
now my grandmother is very conservative and has no time for "supersticious rubbish" and as such i belive her.
she also said that it was seen by most of hong kong and was reported in the papers the next day.
she is still alive and may well be a good person for any ufo researchers to interveiw.
i think she still has the newspaper articles from that day.

i know that all these thing are pretty circumstantual and i cant proove any of it but i thought some of it may be interesting to some of you and i have been wanting to tell of these things for a few years now.

i would love to hear from people that have story,s that link in with what i have said and i would welcome explinations for these experiences form anyone out there.

well thats all i have to say thakns for reading,

Joel.
joel77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 07:09 PM   #2
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: some experiences

Great stories! Can you do more research on your grandfather by going somewhere in London and checking him out by his name? I would definitely be asking all you can about him as long as your grandmother is still alive, like where did his paychecks come from?, where was his office and in what department. If you can find out some of that, then maybe you can go into their records to see more info.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 07:52 PM   #3
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
all i can remember after that is filling the imergration forms,i dont remember landing or imergration.

from then on i forgot about the insident and dident even think about the plane trip at all untill 6 weeks later i arrived in the cook islands and someone mentioned what a pain the london -LA flight was.
i remember thinking wasent that a weird flight and a picture of the orb flashing in my head.
i thought nothing of it untill i returned home and all of a sudden the memory of the event came back to me.
while every thing after the captains message is still locked away every thing before is pretty clear now.
i cant help wondering what happend those couple of hours betwen seeing the orb and landing at LAX (and no i was not asleep i can be 100% sure of that).
Very interesting! I wonder if commercial airliners are equipped with a neuralizer these days. FLASH "You've seen only clouds and reflections of interior lights out the cabin window. You've had a wonderful flight and will continue to fly XXX airlines whenever possible. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Jnana; 07-10-2009 at 07:58 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 08:02 PM   #4
David
Avalon Senior Member

Jay: Did you ever flashy-thing me?
Kay: No.
Jay: I ain't playing with you, K. Did you ever flashy-thing me?
Kay: No.

I'm not saying you were abducted but what I can say from experience is your memory has been messed with and it's amazingly similar to how mine acts when the flash thingy is used.

It seems that a word or even a image seem to unlock my memories. Once this happens, they flood in like a tidal wave and the only way to make sense of them for me, is to write them down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joel77 View Post

Joel.

Last edited by David; 07-10-2009 at 08:12 PM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:51 PM   #5
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: some experiences

Well, I don't remember the flashy-thing going off either, but what IS THAT strange thing?

There seem to be quite a large number of different Star visitors these days.

SOME of those craft are ours. The TR-3B and it's Technical evolutions are Space-capable, complete with Anti-Gravity drives and advanced cloaking technologies. These are usually seen as large Triangles, silent, hovering or moving at very high velocities with no sound or sonic boom.

Some reports say that our military has already gone out to the Stars with these machines. We can only speculate - WHO has followed them back to Earth.!?!

From...:
http://www.deepspace4.com/pages/scie...ngle3tr-3b.htm

A short YouTube spot on the TR-3B...:

And here is a link to a PDF file which has info on many other Earth-made Craft, including historical records of those the Nazis were building and flying since the late 1930's...:

http://www.areadownload.com/ufo/docu...Ufo%20Vril.pdf

Last edited by J_rod7; 07-11-2009 at 02:05 AM.
J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 01:37 PM   #6
joel77
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the reply,s folks,
i was worried that people would reject my experiences out of hand.

i have been talking to my mother about my grandfather and she says that she knows for a fact he was an adviser to mageret thatcher in some respect but she wont go into details on that.
i do know that he was not allowed to tell his family what he did and his excuse for this was allways the official secrets act.

my mother says she was very embaressed that she did not know what he did while she was young becouse she could never tell people (teachers,freinds etc) what he did for a living.
she found this especialy dificult around my fathers parents who will tell you a little about shortly.

my mother lived with my grandparents in hong kong at some point during the 60,s.

i do not have contact with my grandmother for personal reasons that i wont go into and i have not talked to her for 7 years.
but my morher speaks to her every day and i would like see her again before she dies.
i will bring this up with her when i see her.

as for researching my grand father its a very good idea and not something i had considered.
i am not sure i should mention his name here however.
i will post here what i find out if anything.
also any advice on how to aproach this would be helpfull.

another matter i should bring up is about the other side of my family and some of you may find it interesting.

my fathers father was a very famouse historian and peace activist.
his name was E.P. Thompson (do a google search).
he was responsable for running the european campaign against nuclear disarmant (END) and (shock horror) was a member of the communist party until the late 50,s when he left over the invasion of hungary.
he kept hold of his far left veiws (allthough they changed quite a bit) until the day he died and as i am sure you can understand did not get on well with my other grand parents (you could two much more oppiste sides if you tried my mums family was far right my dads far left allthough i was brought up in a far left inviroment)

the interesting point about E.P. Thompson was how he died.

he was a very fit and healthy man most of his life until he went to america to teach history at harvard universty.
whist there he cought a minor illness and was hospitalised for a short period of time.
whilst in the american hospital he cought an unknown disese that was never diagnosed and resulted in his death a few years later.

the disease was simalar in many ways to leigonairs desease but this was never diagnosed.

it has been suggested by some that he was deliberetly infected with this illness becouse of his far left veiws and his active status as a anti nuclear activist.

one thing that has been mentioned is the fact he should have been refused entry to the U.S in the first place due to the fact the he was once a member of the comunist party.
why was he allowed into the country when his wife dorothy was refused entry at the time for once being a member of the comunist party?

i must point out that he was also a war hero and recived a victoria cross during world war two where he drove a tank.
his brother (major frank Thompson) died during world war 2 after he was dropped behind enemy lines to help the bulgarian partizans at the age of 23 (yes he made major rank by the age of 23).
his long story is also very interesting but the long and short of was that he was shot by the british (his own side) under very suspiciuos circumstances as non unifored combatitant (allthough he was in british uniform when shot).
you can google this as well but there is some dis information about his death and i for one have found it dificult to get to the truth about this.

i bring this up becouse it makes some interseting reading about how the agenda's of the "Allies" during world war two may well have more complex than it seems and may well have been the start of much of what we see now regarding how important information is kept from the public.

as regards E.P Thompson i personaly think he MAY have been assinated due to his veiws as his brother was.
there is no doubt that both edward thompson and major frank Thompson were comunists and maybe a little miss guided but i know for a fact that they had the best interests of humanity at heart.

major frank Thompson is recognised as a war hero in bulgaria and there is town by sofia named after him and it is interesting how different the bulgarian history is from the british history on the subject.

sorry i digress this has little to with my first post but i thought some may find this info intersting.

as for my unexplained experiences i intend investigate my mothers father to see if i can find out more i will also interveiw my grand mother on camera and see if she has info.

i am not sure if was "zapped" becouse i can remember the orb so clearly before a certain point but the fact i forgot about it for so long is interesting.

thank for reading my rant,

Joel Thompson.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:50 PM   #7
joel77
Avalon Senior Member

Regarding the loss of memory etc.

like i say now i can rember the conversation with stewardess perfectly.
but i dont know when that ended or what happend after that.
i cant really remenber landing,in the only thing i can remeber from the last part of the flight is filling in the imegration slip.

wait as i am writing this and trying to remember i had a flash back of sorts.

during the flight i moved up closer to the front of the plain to be closer to where the stewardess was sitting (between first and standard i think).
i have just remembered that while i was filling the imergration slip i was in a different seat.
i do not know how i got there.
the seat that i was in whilst i witnessed the orb was one of the ones with no seats in front by the emergancy exit.
later when filling in the slip i was in the middle of an isle.
i can know vividly remember this.
i cant remember moving between the two seats.

also he seat i was in during the first part of the flight was on the right side of the plain and the seat i was in whilst landing was in the middle isle.
i also cant remember much of the begining of the flight.

hopefully some of this will come back to me the more i try to remember.
maybe hypnosis will help?

Joel.

Last edited by joel77; 07-14-2009 at 01:52 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:58 PM   #8
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Id start looking into Jim Sparks stuff, I just got his book," The Keepers." He is in 2 of Project Camelot videos, and he did a great interview with Mel Fabregas on "The Veritas Show", Im sure it would be interesting for you!
http://www.veritasshow.com/
I can identify with you, my dad was a pilot in the Air Force and a head physics engineer, he mysteriously commited suicide in 1995 which was totally against his character to put it simply, "very suspicious!" I have had several sightings and experiences as well! I think your memory brain fart thing very well could be an abduction!!! Ck out his stuff
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 03:02 PM   #9
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i was worried that people would reject my experiences out of hand.
Look through some of the old threads and you will find that you are far from alone here in experiences of this sort.

Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 04:46 PM   #10
David
Avalon Senior Member

Jnana is right. Don't be afraid to look deeper into your experiences and ask questions. There are many people here who are waking up and seeking answers like your self. Keep working on your memory joel77, in time when you are ready, more will reveal it's self.

"Blasphemy? Not unless it is blasphemy to seek the truth. No, I am no blasphemer, but something worse; I am an asker of questions."
-Louis L'Amour.

You always want to be your own best skeptic. Question all things. Seek for answers, and when you find what seems to be an answer, question that, too. I cannot stress the importance of asking questions and asking questions about your answers. This is the only way I have managed to prove the validity of my abductions to my self and more importantly, sanity.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:03 AM   #11
joel77
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks guys,
you have inspired me to do some investigation.

i do have another blank period but that is allmost a year long and i am pretty thats trauma related (about 2 years later).

i am going to do some research into my grandfather and try and find out who he worked for and i may well try and get regressed through hypnosis and see if that reveals anything.
i would love to know what happend on that plane.
but i still dont think it was an abduction.

would it even be possable to abduct someone from a moving plane in mid flight?

any way thanks for the input folks it has been good to talk about this stuff without getting funny looks,

Joel 33 77
Old 07-15-2009, 07:40 AM   #12
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Yep, its my understanding its very possible! I believe Jim Sparks thinks so, and I met people at the conference last weekend who were in their "moving" car.
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 05:59 AM   #13
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: some experiences

Hi Everyone,
I giver a short account of my experince with the unexplained.

1. Family connection of seeing orb and white witches.

2.As child seeing space ships with lots of different colours while staying on military instilation during school holidays in europe.

3. Experinced a epsiode while traveling in a car then some force took over the controls of the driver and proceeded to make the car move side to side and all over the road. I managed to run next to the car and swap seats with the driver and try to control the car but no luck and experinced missing time. The car was built in the early 80s and didnot have as many electrical gizmos as today vechicals.

4. Encounter with orbs and shadow mass moving across the wall and celling. It breathed into my ear and growelled.

5. Seen figures walk around and past the tv while on.

6. Seen small child like figure with big eye pop up while reading during the ealry hours of the evening.

Cheers
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 06:11 AM   #14
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

A lot of these things could be elemental activities. You can easily stop those if you desire to. I've known many who have had the orbs, shadow people, gnome type with sharp pointed teeth, and growling sounds. Have you ever played with a Ouiji board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIFT View Post
Hi Everyone,
I giver a short account of my experince with the unexplained.

1. Family connection of seeing orb and white witches.

2.As child seeing space ships with lots of different colours while staying on military instilation during school holidays in europe.

3. Experinced a epsiode while traveling in a car then some force took over the controls of the driver and proceeded to make the car move side to side and all over the road. I managed to run next to the car and swap seats with the driver and try to control the car but no luck and experinced missing time. The car was built in the early 80s and didnot have as many electrical gizmos as today vechicals.

4. Encounter with orbs and shadow mass moving across the wall and celling. It breathed into my ear and growelled.

5. Seen figures walk around and past the tv while on.

6. Seen small child like figure with big eye pop up while reading during the ealry hours of the evening.

Cheers
SWIFT
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 06:28 AM   #15
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: some experiences

Hi US,
Never used one at all,
Peace
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote