Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 07-15-2009, 06:37 AM   #76
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why never talk about the top of the pyramid: The Jesuits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Ashatav: That picture of the Presidents kneeling before the Pope always sends chills down(up?) my spine. I tend to think that they all kneel before Lucifer...the God of This World. Perhaps a lot of politicians and clergy are intimidated and blackmailed into submission. I suspect that a lot of very powerful people are into this thing so deeply...that it would be very difficult for them to back out.

Never underestimate the Jesuits. They study all religions and philosophies...and probably know them better than the actual followers of the various persuasions. They can win most debates. And if they lose...they have other ways of winning...
Yeah, the jesuits the "society of the perfect" (they call tehmeselves like that).

Yeah, Schnoebelen say that the pope are like unique in luciferian knowledge and just him can see some ultrasatanic books who have the vatican library, creepy.

And of course he's the head of the illuminati and the black pope comand the white pope hehehe.

cherzo
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 07:12 AM   #77
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

hey ASHATAV.... KUDOS to you on this thread.... EXCELLENT research!!! wow...truly one of the best threads to date.

speaking of jesuit educated, our very own Michael ST. CLAIR !!!! he was educated by the jesuits. i not saying his intentions are bad, but i just find it a bizarre coincidence??

i never liked the wingmakers material, fishy to me that it promotes a NWO.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:31 AM   #78
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
hey ASHATAV.... KUDOS to you on this thread.... EXCELLENT research!!! wow...truly one of the best threads to date.

speaking of jesuit educated, our very own Michael ST. CLAIR !!!! he was educated by the jesuits. i not saying his intentions are bad, but i just find it a bizarre coincidence??

i never liked the wingmakers material, fishy to me that it promotes a NWO.
Hey Thanks Man! (or Dolphin, MMM, MMM the one who is the smarter of both! )

Yeah, Michael St. Clair is Jesuit trained, like the clintons, hahaha, springmaier, in his Bloodlines of the illuminati exposed that the St. Clair was the 13th illuminati bloodline, maybe there's the same St. Clair???

hahahah I don't Know hahaha.

In the wingmakers the wingmakers say that what they want to do is Bush's New World Order, you can read it in the second Neruda interview hahaha bold hahaha

Hahaha what an Odd world we are living, eh? It amazed me every time... !

Hahaha, Cheers mate and...

G O D Blees!

Last edited by Ashatav; 07-20-2009 at 09:17 AM.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:49 PM   #79
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Have you ever thought about what it would be like to be a Jesuit...the Pope...the Black Pope...or even Lucifer? Could it be that all of them are trying to do the right thing...in the wrong way? Lucifer needs to retire...and turn Earth over to the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. This would free the others up to really and truly do the right thing. In many ways...I think they have to do what they do...because even though Lucifer is deranged...he or she is extremely powerful. This isn't a fairy-tale. I think these people have a very, very dangerous tiger by the tail...and they are terrified of letting go. Ideally...Lucifer will step down. Realistically...the Jesuits may need to betray Lucifer. I can't even imagine how intense this conflict would be. All of the above need our prayers...especially Lucifer. Important decisions need to be made...very, very soon. The continuation of life on Earth may be hanging in the balance...for all races.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 04:45 AM   #80
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

AMAZING interview with a lots of Names With the Author of the Enciclopedia Vatican Assassins Eric Jon Phelps.

HERE

Topics:

Paralels of the schemes of the the illuminati's us politics with nazi politics and a future possibly 3erd party (like Germani with the Nazis).
The Jesuit's racial wars boiling.
Council of Foreing Relations -> Jesuit Communist party.
Council of National Policy -> Jesuit Fascist party. (more important than the CFR).
Mormons Masons.
America's endgame: Fascism.
And Much More!

Cheers!
Old 07-22-2009, 10:06 PM   #81
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Have you ever thought about what it would be like to be a Jesuit...the Pope...the Black Pope...or even Lucifer? Could it be that all of them are trying to do the right thing...in the wrong way?

You mean trying to do the right thing by raping little kids, sacrificing them, eating them, and mind controlling humanity?
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 01:12 AM   #82
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Well if it has to do with zionist, is that saying Obama too.............that is what they are now referring to him as.

I am totally confused because I just read what dan burisch wrote in the little report on Tale of Two Time Lines...................he says none of them are in controll as I have copied below:

The so-called 'Controllers'

It's important to realize that the 'Controllers' - the Illuminati, the Committee of the Majority, and/or various alien groups - are not in control.

Also in the video that he just made him and his wife referred to them "turning over the children" as part of the granada treaty 60 years ago.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 05:03 AM   #83
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
You mean trying to do the right thing by raping little kids, sacrificing them, eating them, and mind controlling humanity?
I think it is important to put oneself in another's shoes...to understand them. This includes the Pope, Black Pope, Jesuits, and Lucifer. I'm presently speculating that Lucifer started out as a good guy or good gal(that is a biblical concept)...and that a lengthy power struggle turned him or her into a Devil. I'm presently considering Lucifer to be insane...yet still the most powerful being on Earth. My further speculation is that the Pope, Black Pope, and the Jesuits are servants of Lucifer...and don't seem to have a choice. They do the best they can do under the circumstances. This is pure speculation. I obviously object to pedophilia, human sacrifices, eating humans, and detuning humanity. This BS needs to cease immediately. I am simply trying to think outside of the box...to come up with a possible solution...that hasn't been thought of by those who are more sane than myself. Wouldn't it be ironic if it took a crazy person to understand Lucifer...and disarm this being? I think there is a key, code, phrase, legal statement, etc...which will cause Lucifer to relinquish control of Earth. I think Lucifer thinks we are so stupid...and thinks he or she is so very, very far above us...that this being has completely lost touch with reality. It might be something as simple as a good joke or a clever statement...to get Lucifer laughing in a healthy way...and snap out of the spiritual black hole they are trapped in. Again...just speculation. I don't want to venerate Lucifer...or just simply demonize Lucifer. I'm trying to treat Lucifer as an equal...without fear or worship...giving credit where credit is due...yet calling for the permanent retirement of all Gods and Satans...human, grey, reptilian...or whatever. No one worships anyone. Thus...Lucifer could retire...without having to surrender power to another being. The power would reside within a Constitution...a GD piece of paper. That's the theory. Who knows what the reality is. How about it...Lucifer? Decisions, decisions.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-23-2009 at 05:08 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 01:22 PM   #84
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Why never talk about the top of the pyramid: The Jesuits?

Orthodoxymoron,

I think that is a great way to look at things. I never thought of it in that way before your comment. If we all came from the same energy then Lucifer is our brother or sister and we should try to help. You are absloutely right about everyone giving up their worship of things or people. We are all equal and should not worship anything or anybody. Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if we all did just that.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:43 PM   #85
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

I Just Steal this:

Cheers!
Old 11-02-2009, 10:37 PM   #86
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Great info and great post Ashatav. I downloaded the Vatican Assassins too and i am also led to believe the Jesuits or Society of Jesus controlled by the "black pope" (so called due to his black robes) are truly a nasty bunch and definitely at the top of the pecking order in terms of control! Even the current Pope with whom everyone is familiar reports thru to him.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 05:37 AM   #87
14april2000
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Why never talk about the top of the pyramid: The Jesuits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadrious View Post
Because the Jesuits aren't at the top of the pyramid, no secret society is.

Eric Phelps leaves important historical facts out if they do not conform to his beliefs, like the garbage about Adam Weishaupt being a jesuit priest. Such statements are hilarious to anyone who actually takes the time to research...

With people like him and Leo Zagami out there, the jesuits are sure to keep their power for many decades to come.
So what important historical facts dos Eric leaves out?

Dos it have anything to with do with non human life form or spiritualism?
Beside that i don`t believe he leaves anything out.

Been in close contact with him i can ask him why he dos leave it out.
14april2000 is offline   Reply With Quote