Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 02-10-2009, 03:57 PM   #76
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Zeitgeist: Project Venus Pioneers

I'm not sure over population is the issue. I think it is education and energy and health. And of course deception and dishonesty... and potential earth changes if these happen...

Knowing about free energy devices being developed globally… this one a 5kW WANG generator in China is one getting close to implementation ready http://www.free-energy.110mb.com/Magnetic_Motor.pdf more at the link I posted in free enegy section...

If there was free energy, then there would be free clean water (from the sea) and therefore the food issue would be sorted due to desserts and clean water.

All the oil pipelines in the world could be used to pump water and pretty soon the issues would dissolve…

An Electric car with a large WANG generator in it and a flywheel hybrid system like the flybrid sytem would soon resolve the car issue or a car running on water such as Stan Meyers system.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 09:55 AM   #77
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings in peace and wisdom Connecting with Sauce,

You might be right, materially; the issue has much more to do with the spiritual, though.

Namaste,

RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 02:33 PM   #78
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
I'm not sure over population is the issue. I think it is education and energy and health. And of course deception and dishonesty... and potential earth changes if these happen...

Knowing about free energy devices being developed globally… this one a 5kW WANG generator in China is one getting close to implementation ready http://www.free-energy.110mb.com/Magnetic_Motor.pdf more at the link I posted in free enegy section...

If there was free energy, then there would be free clean water (from the sea) and therefore the food issue would be sorted due to desserts and clean water.

All the oil pipelines in the world could be used to pump water and pretty soon the issues would dissolve…

An Electric car with a large WANG generator in it and a flywheel hybrid system like the flybrid sytem would soon resolve the car issue or a car running on water such as Stan Meyers system.
PS: Connecting with Sauce,

The following, latest update of the Earth Policy Organization on the state of global matters in this field, may help put things better in perspective:

Earth Policy News - WHEN POPULATION GROWTH AND RESOURCE AVAILABILITY COLLIDE

By Lester R. Brown

"As land and water become scarce, competition for these vital resources intensifies within societies, particularly between the wealthy and those who are poor and dispossessed. The shrinkage of life-supporting resources per person that comes with population growth is threatening to drop the living standards of millions of people below the survival level, leading to potentially unmanageable social tensions.

Access to land is a prime source of social tension. Expanding world population has cut the grainland per person in half, from 0.23 hectares in 1950 to 0.10 hectares in 2007. One tenth of a hectare is half of a building lot in an affluent U.S. suburb. This ongoing shrinkage of grainland per person makes it difficult for the world’s farmers to feed the 70 million people added to world population each year. The shrinkage in cropland per person not only threatens livelihoods; in largely subsistence societies, it threatens survival itself. Tensions within communities begin to build as landholdings shrink below that needed for survival." [...]

http://www.earthpolicy.org/Books/Seg/PB3ch06_ss5.htm

Namaste,

RaKaR
Old 02-18-2009, 09:03 AM   #79
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for your insights, member Oedilroed.

Our answer to your concern is that, we people, volunteers, are the potential motor of Zeitgeist and Venus Project.
We have reason, free will, preferences; we would take part to the democratic decision making, define the orientation and the essential content of this movement.

We shall be active and correct it, when needed.
We would also always be free to step out, when the contradictions between our own convictions and the line of actions of Project Venus would eventually be irreconcilable.

As spiritual entities, we are exclusively sovereign.

Regards,

RaKaR
Old 03-01-2009, 08:54 AM   #80
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings of peace to all,

We have got some update - courtesy of Mark.
It is of special importance for those members, currently staying in The Netherlands:

"Hi all,

As you know the 15th March represents Zeitgeist's Day all around the world...

In over 70 countries, there will be activities in different communities to show consciousness/awareness on and of the subject, but also to understand that there are solutions to the problems we have allowed to happen on this planet.

Have a look at this site to get an overview of what will be happening worldwide:

http://thezeitgeistmovement.com/wiki...arch_15th_2009

In Holland, there are a number of events that will be organised, including the largest one, in Amsterdam.
See the information and link on this below:

Z-DAY Amsterdam

Kauwgomballenfabriek Studio's
Daniel Goedkoopstraat 10-26
Time: 14.00h till 00.00h
Entrance is free and drinks are cheap!

http://zeitgeist.silverrose.nl/index.php?board=12.0

You can consult the program at this link:

http://zeitgeist.silverrose.nl/index...7b&topic=171.0

We encourage everyone to come down and communicate with each other at this event, so that we can continue to raise consciousness and awareness in our societies of the situation and the possible solutions.

Let us know if you will be joining.

Cheers!

Mark."

So, Avalon' Project Venus Pioneers, express your will, let your voice be heard! - that is, post your plans here and they would be handed over to Mark.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RaKaR.
Old 03-09-2009, 01:30 PM   #81
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

UPDATE

THE ZEITGEIST MOVEMENT ORIENTATION VIDEO - NOW ONLINE!

"Friends,

Here is the new 1.5 hr Zeitgeist Movement Orientation Video by Peter
Joseph.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...87043163636261

It can be download in full dvd format here:

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/...d=25&Itemid=62

It is a public domain work, in a simple slide show style,

intended to give a more specific overview of the tenets of The
Movement.

This should help clarify a lot of the misinformation and false
assumptions out there.

Please view and help spread the work far and wide!

Thank you

The Zeitgeist Team."

Salome,

RaKaR
Old 03-18-2009, 08:01 AM   #82
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

It is in motion - Alea iacta est!

The New York Times on ZDAY:

THEY'VE SEEN THE FUTURE AND DISLIKE THE PRESENT

By ALAN FEUER
Published: March 16, 2009

"Two hours into Z-Day, the educational forum associated with the online movie “Zeitgeist,” Peter Joseph, the film’s director and the evening’s M.C., stepped out from behind his lectern and walked forward earnestly on the stage."[...]

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/17/ny...eist.html?_r=1
Old 04-02-2009, 05:00 PM   #83
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings, Pioneers!

We have got some major update:

Zeitgeist Movement - April 4th - March on Wall Street‏

"Friends,

On Saturday, April 4th 2009, the 'United for Peace and Justice'
organization is conducting a protest against Wall Street. As a last
minute decision, The Zeitgeist Movement will have a table setup at
this event to spread awareness regarding change.

If you are in the NYC area and want to show support, please come down
and protest the banking system with us, while informing other
activists of The Movement and The Venus Project.

More info.

http://www.unitedforpeace.org/

We will also have more info on our Website's home page soon.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/

In solidarity,

Peter."

Namaste,
RaKaR
Old 04-05-2009, 01:09 AM   #84
Rainchild
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...F8D4EBCF760596
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technocracy_movement
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacque_..._Venus_Project

The Venus project is directly lifted from the ideas of Karl Marx the person behind the ideology of Marxism. Addendum doesn't even talk about how a resource based economy would work! They're talking about a Marxist styled technocracy! They don't talk about how they handle the resources they talk about technology! We can't even make a crane without an even bigger one how are we supposed to make this kind of system without taking years of time to make the technology necessary to make it? It could take decades! All economies are resource based! You can't make anything without a resource! Just saying the phrase "resource based economy" is an oxymoron because it implies that it is the first economy to healthily distribute resources, which just isn't true! Look into this stuff! It's this ten percent of disinformation in Zeitgeist Addendum that is going to kill people! How can you believe that ALL economies are centralized when you haven't even discerned the economies that exist? Look at pot latch! The native americans used pot latch to spread the wealth! It was never a centralized economic system! It isn't even about money at all the Elite have more than they'll ever need they don't even care about money anymore! What they want is the privelege to control the planet! Even the barter system would be better than zeitgeist! We have a lot of other options we can try before this videos message would be made necessary.

The New world order is designed to create a scientifically ruled society through Eugenics, Psychiatry, GMO agriculture, and technology! Don't fall for Zeitgeist's farce! It is merely copying and expanding off Alex Jones's, David Icke's And Arron Russo's Documentaries,and medias, like Endgame and America: Freedom to Fascism to get their own self benefits.

I am for new ideas and as new as Zeitgiest sounds it is in reality NOT a new idea. Ever since Marxism was invented people have been pushing this in economic crises. One of the big downsides is in it's ideas of education and reeducation because it can dictate human belief systems.

Last edited by Rainchild; 04-05-2009 at 04:25 AM.
Rainchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 01:18 AM   #85
Rainchild
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oedilroed View Post
Project venus looks to me like a blend of "brave new world" and genuine new age bul****;
it is quit obvious that this is a high tech society with strong centralised control, in short another version, of what we have today.
none of what is portrayed seems desirable to me, rather it looks like a excersise in utopian frivolity.
I trust it will prove to be just that: stupid nonsens, and let us all be thankful for that.
Trust me when I say that it's even worse than nonsense because people are beleiving it

Last edited by Rainchild; 04-05-2009 at 01:22 AM.
Old 04-05-2009, 01:27 AM   #86
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
I was just looking at page 19 of the report and the Wang Shum Ho Wheel looks amazingly similar to a crop circle, don't you thnk?

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:28 PM   #87
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

"[I]Quote:
Originally Posted by oedilroed
Project venus looks to me like a blend of "brave new world" and genuine new age bul****;
it is quit obvious that this is a high tech society with strong centralised control, in short another version, of what we have today.
none of what is portrayed seems desirable to me, rather it looks like a excersise in utopian frivolity.
I trust it will prove to be just that: stupid nonsens, and let us all be thankful for that.
Rainchild: Trust me when I say that it's even worse than nonsense because people are beleiving it
"/I]

Technology by itself is not evil or bad. It is the intent of the people controlling it. The Venus pioneers state the case for the benefits of a positively managed technological society. It is understood that if a society evolves their technology faster than their spiritually, that it risks destroying itself. Both aspects are part of the Truth and have benefits for mankind.

We are presently at this cross road. The aquarian age promises a bright future if we can have a society based on the convergence of science and spirituality.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:43 PM   #88
Rainchild
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernSantuary View Post
"[I]Quote:
Originally Posted by oedilroed
Rainchild: Trust me when I say that it's even worse than nonsense because people are beleiving it
"/I]

Technology by itself is not evil or bad. It is the intent of the people controlling it. The Venus pioneers state the case for the benefits of a positively managed technological society. It is understood that if a society evolves their technology faster than their spiritually, that it risks destroying itself. Both aspects are part of the Truth and have benefits for mankind.

We are presently at this cross road. The aquarian age promises a bright future if we can have a society based on the convergence of science and spirituality.

Of course technology is not evil or bad, but until you try this on a small scale your not going to be able to discern if Zeitgest can even keep their promise for this type of society. I don't think they have bad intentions I think their being tricked into something that they don't even fully understand. Where are the materials going to come from? How long is this going to take? How are we supposed to know how this going to work when they don't even provide a process for how it would be formed? Technology is a double edged sword it can have negative and positive affects and Zeigeist doesn't discuss that. This is just a bunch of Futurist rhetoric designed to create a kind of double think dream bubble where people don't even question the missing facts.

Besides it sound like these people WANT to develop technology quicker. They only have small clips of spirituality in them and when they do they show things like all seeing eyes and hands shaping a pyramid! They even have Theosophic society's Christ in Addendum!

Plus The director, Peter Joseph, ACTUALLY SAID, in Alex Jones's interview on the Alex Jones show, that they would reeducate a person who couldn't handle or understand that type of society. Don't even try to get out of that. It's in the video. There is a recording of him saying it. And thats exactly what they talk about in Marxism. I don't want to live in a world like that and I hope you don't either.

Last edited by Rainchild; 04-05-2009 at 03:29 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:05 PM   #89
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

but until you try this on a small scale your not going to be able to discern if Zeitgest can even keep their promise for this type of society....

I've spent most of my life working in an R & D environment, so I recognise that the present stage that Zeitgest ( and Jacques Fresco) is at is really not much more than a conceptual or visionary stage. Yes, it's going to take a lot more effort and work to evolve the vision to a reality, but we need to be grateful for the vision and I don't see that their role (unless they want to do it) is necessarily more than that. Their effort is more towards making people aware of their ideas, selling/ promoting it to the public; from experience I know that people that are good at conceptualizing are not necessarily good at implementing,..etc.

Other people in a grass roots movement will have to pick up where they leave off and try to implement this on a prototype level. This part, to transform a society in a evolutionary way, is a huge challenge. No single person can promise to make this happen; considering that the establish powers do not want to lose power or control, it can only happen if there is enough critical mass for people working together to make it happen. The whole process requires a lot of work, making mistakes, corrections along the way. We are talking about building a new society, a new way of thinking, so if we can do this in a generation of two, I would consider that quick.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:27 PM   #90
Rainchild
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
but until you try this on a small scale your not going to be able to discern if Zeitgest can even keep their promise for this type of society....

I've spent most of my life working in an R & D environment, so I recognise that the present stage that Zeitgest ( and Jacques Fresco) is at is really not much more than a conceptual or visionary stage. Yes, it's going to take a lot more effort and work to evolve the vision to a reality, but we need to be grateful for the vision and I don't see that their role (unless they want to do it) is necessarily more than that. Their effort is more towards making people aware of their ideas, selling/ promoting it to the public; from experience I know that people that are good at conceptualizing are not necessarily good at implementing,..etc.

Other people in a grass roots movement will have to pick up where they leave off and try to implement this on a prototype level. This part, to transform a society in a evolutionary way, is a huge challenge. No single person can promise to make this happen; considering that the establish powers do not want to lose power or control, it can only happen if there is enough critical mass for people working together to make it happen. The whole process requires a lot of work, making mistakes, corrections along the way. We are talking about building a new society, a new way of thinking, so if we can do this in a generation of two, I would consider that quick.

If their effort was merely to make people AWARE of their ideas they wouldn't be glorifying their documentaries like a pill commercial with all that vivid imagery and hypno-screens. They are PUSHING their ideas! I notice that you don't even touch the evidence I put out. You don't even respond to the notion of it being a Marxist technocracy, but rather state the facts behind the structure of a grassroots movement, completely denying the information.

I respect people coming up with new ideas, but like I said this isn't new. It's hard core Marxism. And the reason people don't agree with Marxism is because it is knee deep in reeducation techniques and Eugenics. It is a scientifically controlled society. And that is the essence of what the New World order really is.

Last edited by Rainchild; 04-05-2009 at 09:30 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:06 PM   #91
IndigoChild1986
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Zeitgeist: Project Venus Pioneers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainchild View Post

If their effort was merely to make people AWARE of their ideas they wouldn't be glorifying their documentaries like a pill commercial with all that vivid imagery and hypno-screens. They are PUSHING their ideas! I notice that you don't even touch the evidence I put out. You don't even respond to the notion of it being a Marxist technocracy, but rather state the facts behind the structure of a grassroots movement, completely denying the information.

I respect people coming up with new ideas, but like I said this isn't new. It's hard core Marxism. And the reason people don't agree with Marxism is because it is knee deep in reeducation techniques and Eugenics. It is a scientifically controlled society. And that is the essence of what the New World order really is.

Thanks for the reading!
IndigoChild1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 11:51 PM   #92
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

"You don't even respond to the notion of it being a Marxist technocracy..."

I didn't bother to respond to this because I didn't see the need to connect the benefits of technology with any political or centralised control government system, and it's not what I want to support. My interest is primarily in recognising that technology and a resource based system can free the people from working all day just to survive, so that they have more time to develop their spirituality.

I don't believe that Jacque Fresco has any interest in linking it to a Marxist or any other political system at all. The social system I see is one where lawyers and politicians will be out of a job; such functions are totally incompatible with a spiritual based society. Jacque Fresco also expresses the same distain on any political system in the following Larry King interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVOPk...eature=related
Old 04-06-2009, 12:47 AM   #93
Rainchild
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"You don't even respond to the notion of it being a Marxist technocracy..."

I didn't bother to respond to this because I didn't see the need to connect the benefits of technology with any political or centralised control government system, and it's not what I want to support. My interest is primarily in recognising that technology and a resource based system can free the people from working all day just to survive, so that they have more time to develop their spirituality.

I don't believe that Jacque Fresco has any interest in linking it to a Marxist or any other political system at all. The social system I see is one where lawyers and politicians will be out of a job; such functions are totally incompatible with a spiritual based society. Jacque Fresco also expresses the same distain on any political system in the following Larry King interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVOPk...eature=related
A Technocracy is not technically a political system. Because it is not ruled by any man, but is ruled by the machines and sciences man creates regardless if the sciences have truth behind them or not. Based on the "redconditioning", Peter Joseph mentioned Marxism becomes a side variable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxism#Exploitation

Quote:
Marxism holds that class struggle is the central element of social change. "The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggle" ( –Communist Manifesto). In the present form of society, capitalism, the two main classes are the capitalists (or bourgeoisie), who own the means of producing the necessities of life; and the workers (or proletariat) who do not own those means of production and therefore must work for the capitalists in order to survive. Marxism holds that such a system is exploitive as well as, in the final analysis, economically irrational. Marxism aims at the overthrow of capitalism and its replacement by a classless society in which goods are produced for their usefulness not profitability; and distributed according to the principles of (at first): "from each according to their ability, to each according to their work"; and finally, in the most advanced stage: "from each according to their ability, to each according to their needs.

Since the initial formulation of the above principles by Marx in the mid 1800s, Marxism has developed and evolved in various ways. While there are many theoretical and practical differences among the various forms of Marxism, most forms of Marxism share these principles:

* an attention to the material conditions of people's lives and social relations among people
* a belief that people's consciousness of the conditions of their lives reflects these material conditions and relations
* an understanding of class in terms of differing relations of production and as a particular position within such relations
* an understanding of material conditions and social relations as historically malleable
* a view of history according to which class struggle, the evolving conflict between classes with opposing interests, structures each historical period and drives historical change
* a sympathy for the working class or proletariat
* and a belief that the ultimate interests of workers best match those of humanity in general

Two points of contention among Marxists are the degree to which they are committed to a workers' revolution as the means of achieving human emancipation and enlightenment, and the actual mechanism through which such a revolution might occur and succeed. Marxism is correctly but not exhaustively described as a variety of Socialism. Some Marxists argue that no actual state has ever fully realized Marxist principles.

I don't agree with Jacque when talks about history not make the history books, about not having a CHOICE, but to go to University. I don't agree with his ideas on education. These ideas are dangerous and they scream information management to me.

Last edited by Rainchild; 04-06-2009 at 01:29 AM.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:55 AM   #94
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

A Technocracy is not technically a political system. Because it is not ruled by any man, but is ruled by the machines and sciences man creates regardless if the sciences have truth behind them or not.

You mentioned a Marxist technocracy and you had link to Marxism, so that's probably where I got confused. In any case, I'm not interested in a technocracy; doesn't sound like you are, or any one else in this forum, so we're all in agreement.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:38 AM   #95
Rainchild
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
and a resource based system can free the people from working all day just to survive, so that they have more time to develop their spirituality.
Like I said earlier all economies are resource based. You can't make anything without a resource. Addendum makes all economies look sick, when in fact a lot of them can have a state of health. Maybe not a fractional reserved banking system, but barter systems, sound money, pot latch, etc can all be positive economies. The term "resource based economy" is simply an oxymoron! There is no such thing! If there was they would've said how it worked! They're simply just pulling things out of their ass!

Besides the hours would probably be less if we made the currency worth more because if you devalue a currency like the fed is doing now, you force workers to work more for the same amount of money. The solution is to end fractional reserved banking not to centralize things even more!

Last edited by Rainchild; 04-06-2009 at 01:50 AM.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:14 AM   #96
Rainchild
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsUVu...e=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J09UV...e=channel_page

A Critical Review of Zeitgeist Addendum

Last edited by Rainchild; 04-06-2009 at 02:20 AM.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:40 PM   #97
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your views, Rainchild and all the others.

UPDATE

Zeitgeist Movement Radio Address | Wed. 4/8‏

"Friends,

This Wednesday, 4/8/09, from 3:00-5:00pm will be our Bi-Weekly Radio
Address.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Peter-Joseph

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/...438&Itemid=952

First Hour: Peter will address the new "Teams" and "Projects" idea
and also answer Forum questions.

Second Hour: Jacque Fresco, along with Roxanne Meadows, will talk
about the issue of how 'Environment Shapes Behavior'.

Please tune in and tell other about it as well.

In Solidarity,

Peter"

Stay turn, fellow pioneers and skeptics!

Salome.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:34 PM   #98
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Zeitgeist Movement Radio Address | Wed. 4/22/09‏

"Friends,

This Wednesday, 4/22/09, from 3:00-5:00pm will be our Bi-Weekly Radio
Address.

*Peter will address Communication Strategies, including the most
common misconceptions about The Zeitgeist Movement, along with
answering your questions.

Please tune in and tell others about it as well.

In Solidarity,

Peter"

Short and precise - thank you, Peter.

Namaste.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:46 AM   #99
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings of Peace and Solidarity.

Your update of the week:

Zeitgeist Movement Radio Address | Wed. 5/06/09‏

"Friends,

This Wednesday, 5/06/09, from 3:00-5:00pm will be our Bi-Weekly Radio
Address.

In the first hour Peter will answer your questions, and in the second
hour Jacque and Roxanne will join in for a discussion about language,
semantics, communication and other issues.

In Solidarity,

ZM"

Turn in, indeed!

Namaste.
Old 05-19-2009, 12:58 PM   #100
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Z-Movement Bi-Weekly Radio Address, 5/20/09‏

"Friends,

This Wednesday, 5/20/09, from 3:00-5:00pm will be our Bi-Weekly Radio
Address.

In Solidarity,

ZM"

We gladly give the word forward; thanks ZM.

Namaste.

Tags
future