Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-11-2009, 12:24 PM   #1
WarriorServant
Banned

Default Be careful not to be gullible.

Plain and simple: Humans are about as gullible as you can imagine. Very few people have a logical thinking discerning mind. You know why? Because the majority of people are lazy and couldn't care less about anything that's not happening in their own little bubble. All people care about is feeling warm and fuzzy, and will WILLINGLY self delude themselves on a daily basis for the "fix".

So when something comes along that requires thought, "developed" intuition, rational thinking, educated decisions or discernment, most people immediately jump to "paranormal". Oh it's aliens, witches, ghosts, chupacabras, demons, Mary.. *deep breath*.. there's ALWAYS a paranormal explanation. It's "NEVER" explainable -- and that makes for a mass delusion/hoax to be ripe. Don't make me compile a list of proof for how gullible and simple minded people are, because I can -- and it will be 50 pages long.

However, that 50 pages might consist of "Global Warming", " New Age Movement", "Government" or ... drum roll please.. "ROCKETS"!

Yes, yes, I know. No one "here" is gullible. Of course. So lets assume (for argument sake) that I am talking about everyone else (that isn't actually reading this).

Let me tell you something. There are going to be a lot of "signs" in the sky; imminently. The vast majority of people are going to be running around saying: "It's aliens it's aliens!". But I am here today to tell you, it's NOT aliens. Whether aliens exist or not (and what they actually are) is "ANOTHER" matter which wouldn't be heard "here" anyway. But it is going to be SO easy to dupe this populace of this planet, and it is COMING! There are going to be things showing up "all over the earth".

Are you going to be on your knees, looking up in the sky, crying, saying: "Oh they've come to save us, they've come to save uuuus" with a quivering bottom lip? Of course not? ... but really, will you? Because from what I see of humanity (and the same old story is being reverbirated on THIS forum of so called "truth seekers"), and believe me -- I look, that's EXACTLY what's coming!

People today think they're so modern, all because they have Ipods, cable TV and X-Boxes. But just because these things are invented, does that make the user any more "savvy" or "smarter" than someone who lived 200 years ago? I say a big "NO!". What I say is that people have actually become immensely and demonstrably MORE gullible in modern times. I put it forward that the people of 200 years ago were much more intuitive, brighter, more switched on, more aware and plain out more intelligent in almost ALL respects.

This is a wake up call. It's not sugar coated. This post isn't designed to "win friends and influence people". All I want you to do is look in the mirror tonight and say: "What do I really know?", "Am I susceptible to being utterly duped?", "Is my deep and ingrained wish for something more going to cause me to fall to my knees to the first mass experience that can't be explained?".

Sadly, I think most people on this forum (and those in the "Disclosure" movement) are not only going to have the wool pulled over their eyes, but scores of people, all over the globe are about to reach a delusion of such massive proportion, that it's going to be the end of humanity as we know it.

It's written all over the wall. In my genuine, sincere and watchful opinion - what I see here is 95% of people peeing in each others pockets. I don't say that because I just like causing trouble. I SINCERELY mean it. If you don't agree with me, feel free to respond. My aim isn't to be insulting (although I do acknowledge that this post WILL be taken as such by many) -- I just want to give everyone a kick in the pants and say: SNAP OUT OF IT!

Last edited by WarriorServant; 12-11-2009 at 12:35 PM. Reason: typo correction
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:36 PM   #2
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

Dear Warrior Servant
I appreciate your frustration.
However this is a whistle blowers etc site so it is as it is.
I have posted on your New Age poll thread.

Regards Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:42 PM   #3
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Dear Warrior Servant
I appreciate your frustration.
However this is a whistle blowers etc site so it is as it is.
I have posted on your New Age poll thread.
Regards Chris
I am perfectly aware that this is a whistle blowers site. I am also perfectly aware that there's so many lies, they FAR outweigh and confuse ANY chance of enlightenment through knowledge and wisdom.

I want people to be more skeptical. I look around here and I just feel shattered. There's SO many important things that are utterly missed. There's NO POSSIBLE WAY I could convey what I know to a forum such as this.

I have tried to share various information with various people for YEARS, and NONE OF IT reaches the light of day. The PRIMARY reason for that is because everyone's too busy peeing in each others pockets. That's the truth.

Let me say it bluntly: FEW people here, or in movements such as whistle blowing or disclosure sincerely want "TRUTH". They want "excitement". That's all most people are after: EXCITEMENT! Fact!

Second to excitement is: "A pat on the back". An: "Oh you're wonderful. You're so smart". What I see is a heap of people that wouldn't know shyte from clay. I don't have anything against simple people, but simple know-all's (spreading lies and stories).. that's another story..

edit ie: Greer is the biggest liar in the whole movement. Fact!
Old 12-11-2009, 12:52 PM   #4
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post

Sadly, I think most people on this forum (and those in the "Disclosure" movement) are not only going to have the wool pulled over their eyes, but scores of people, all over the globe are about to reach a delusion of such massive proportion, that it's going to be the end of humanity as we know it.
Sincerely, if it's going to be the end of humanity, why are you bothering?
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:55 PM   #5
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Can you give us a taste of the real truth we are all so blind to see?
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:55 PM   #6
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Sincerely, if it's going to be the end of humanity, why are you bothering?
See, why doesn't anyone EVER get my point? Do I really have to answer that? Can't you just think for a few minutes?
Old 12-11-2009, 12:57 PM   #7
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Rhetorical question my dear
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:57 PM   #8
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidJia View Post
Can you give us a taste of the real truth we are all so blind to see?
Not to sarcasm I wont.

But let me say this. If you see storms (particularly those with twisters, ie: tornados) and if you see high winds, and massive storm fronts -- FULL with lights, TIP: It's NOT "aliens".

Watch the news..
Old 12-11-2009, 01:07 PM   #9
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Not to sarcasm I wont.

But let me say this. If you see storms (particularly those with twisters, ie: tornados) and if you see high winds, and massive storm fronts -- FULL with lights, TIP: It's NOT "aliens".

Watch the news..
Let me guess...Lightning?
Old 12-11-2009, 01:09 PM   #10
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidJia View Post
Let me guess...Lightning?
No, I am not referring to lightning.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:12 PM   #11
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

But seriously what is this info that we cant fathom. I am interested, are you talking about some false invasion or hype to come in the future that will catch so many "pocket pissers" of guard?
Old 12-11-2009, 01:16 PM   #12
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Hey WS...these are indeed some provocative thoughts you just shared with us here

I rather wouldn't argue with you, as I highly respect your views. But I only respect them...I'm not here to agree or dissagree with you.
This is the way you see the world, the humanity and therefore the members of this forum now and that's fine for me. But...

Well, personaly, I don't care of being guillible.

How comes? It's simple: being guillible means being full of grace of charity and being full of goodness...

Having innocent thoughts means that the one is full of love and compassion...and this means you shouldn't care of being hurt or lied from these people. How about a world full of gullible people ???

If I see the good in you, you will see the good in me.

So yes, it realy isn't about making friends or enemies here...but you should consider that many here on this forum really don't need to be kicked anywhere to awaken.

If you take your time first and try to learn something about some posters here, you will notice that you can still learn something from them. Just as we could learn from you, if you would stopp kicking us to awaken and share your wisdom with us.

with respect
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:19 PM   #13
WarriorServant
Banned

I am well versed with many posters here.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:26 PM   #14
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Let me tell you something. There are going to be a lot of "signs" in the sky; imminently. The vast majority of people are going to be running around saying: "It's aliens it's aliens!". But I am here today to tell you, it's NOT aliens. Whether aliens exist or not (and what they actually are) is "ANOTHER" matter which wouldn't be heard "here" anyway. But it is going to be SO easy to dupe this populace of this planet, and it is COMING! There are going to be things showing up "all over the earth".

Are you saying that you are an insider, with insider knowledge...or are you speculating?

We can all speculate.

Quote:
This is a wake up call. It's not sugar coated. This post isn't designed to "win friends and influence people". All I want you to do is look in the mirror tonight and say: "What do I really know?", "Am I susceptible to being utterly duped?", "Is my deep and ingrained wish for something more going to cause me to fall to my knees to the first mass experience that can't be explained?".

LOL.....so this is the bitter pill, eh...?

With all the disinformation circulating it's hard to know who to believe and who to trust...but we can only do our best and try to think critically about the 'big-picture'...also tap into our intuition.

For example....your sentiments might be genuine. You might 'know something' and be trying to warn people...albeit in an arrogant and annoying way.

Or YOU might be contributing to the ocean of disinformation.

These are the kinds of things we have to consider.........
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:27 PM   #15
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi WarriorServant,

I tend to agree with you in most apects. I think when the people, as the majority do, throw themselves into life, keeping their head down, concentrating on the mortgage and car payments, it is so easy for them to slip into a very mundane, ignorant lifestyle.

Times gone by, great people were known for their acts, like crossing the Arctic Circle or climbing Everset of navigating to find a new world. These days, the people tend to sit on the couch and give value to those who wear stylish clothes and have the latest cellphone.

I also understand the necessity, concious or not, of people needing to escape from time to time from this lifestyle they live.

I tend to give my opinions drawn from personal experience. I left home at 17 and left the UK at 22 years of age. I travelled all around Europe for 12 years and decided, on the toss of a coin, to come to Brazil, where I've been for the last 16 years or so.

My life has been a little more detailed than just a simple timeplan, and when I explain to people what I've been doing all my life, the general comment has been, "Oh, I wish I could do that". But why don't they? What is to stop them? Conditioning - I remember my mother telling me when I was 19 years old to cut my hair, go back home, get married and buy a house (of course I didn't).

I think there are many who prey on these conditioned people for financial gain, with Ponzi schemes, selling lies, hey, even in the UFO field.

I was interested in a lecture which was given in the UK last month about the UK becoming a police state. It appears that it already has. Why? Well because it could.

In this lecture the guy was taliking about CCTV cameras in the UK. It appears now that there is 1 camera per 14 people in the UK. Does the CCTV prevent crime? Well considering that the only 2% of UK citizens have a criminal record, I suppose there wouldn't be that much need. So the government is setting it's infrastructure for the NWO in the UK and, as peace loving, calm, non criminal people the British are, they allow it.

The government here in the Northeast of Brazil has tried to set up speed cameras, but most of them have been stolen! Imagine in the streets!!

What I'm trying to get at here is that the more complacent societies seem to be the first that will be totally controlled, as there is less opposition and of course less controlling to be done by the authorities (a good training period).

Finally, I totally agree with your 'looking in the mirror' angle. I did this many years ago, before I left the uK - perhaps that was the catalyst for me to get moving - and it does actually work, as I know who I am! It made me keep my eyes and ears more open and become more logical without taking away too much of my personality.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Plain and simple: Humans are about as gullible as you can imagine. Very few people have a logical thinking discerning mind. You know why? Because the majority of people are lazy and couldn't care less about anything that's not happening in their own little bubble. All people care about is feeling warm and fuzzy, and will WILLINGLY self delude themselves on a daily basis for the "fix".
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:29 PM   #16
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

So you are just another one who came here to preach..why don't you stand somewhere on the corner and share your views with ordinary people. It would be an act of courage and you would do something good for humanity. The people out there need more guidance...and do not say that I am sarcastic, maybe a bit ironic here...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:52 PM   #17
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
I tend to agree with you in most apects. I think when the people, as the majority do, throw themselves into life, keeping their head down, concentrating on the mortgage and car payments, it is so easy for them to slip into a very mundane, ignorant lifestyle.
It's just sad.

Quote:
Times gone by, great people were known for their acts, like crossing the Arctic Circle or climbing Everset of navigating to find a new world. These days, the people tend to sit on the couch and give value to those who wear stylish clothes and have the latest cellphone.
Exactly.

Quote:
I also understand the necessity, concious or not, of people needing to escape from time to time from this lifestyle they live.

I tend to give my opinions drawn from personal experience. I left home at 17 and left the UK at 22 years of age. I travelled all around Europe for 12 years and decided, on the toss of a coin, to come to Brazil, where I've been for the last 16 years or so.

My life has been a little more detailed than just a simple timeplan, and when I explain to people what I've been doing all my life, the general comment has been, "Oh, I wish I could do that". But why don't they? What is to stop them? Conditioning - I remember my mother telling me when I was 19 years old to cut my hair, go back home, get married and buy a house (of course I didn't).
That just means that from an early age, you couldn't be contained and indoctrinated. That's a good thing. Few people have escaped the world indoctrination program.

Quote:
I think there are many who prey on these conditioned people for financial gain, with Ponzi schemes, selling lies, hey, even in the UFO field.
This is what irritates me.

Quote:
I was interested in a lecture which was given in the UK last month about the UK becoming a police state. It appears that it already has. Why? Well because it could.
The whole world is becoming a police state. Many places are already totally under control and dominated. The infrastructure, policies, treaties and indoctrination, is in place. All we need now is one catalyst, and the poor ignorant sad people of this world aren't going to know what hit them. This is just around the corner. Most people know (generally) things aren't quite right, and most people know that governments are shady and crooks -- but really, the world has absolutely NO idea just how bad the evil is and how much destruction and grief it is about to cause.

Quote:
In this lecture the guy was taliking about CCTV cameras in the UK. It appears now that there is 1 camera per 14 people in the UK. Does the CCTV prevent crime? Well considering that the only 2% of UK citizens have a criminal record, I suppose there wouldn't be that much need. So the government is setting it's infrastructure for the NWO in the UK and, as peace loving, calm, non criminal people the British are, they allow it.
This plan has been running on a global scale for decades now. Cameras are to set a precedent. Very soon it will become the norm that no one should expect privacy of any kind. The entire world will be under surveillance. Between cameras, tracking devices and microchip identification, there will not be a person on earth that the government doesn't know the whereabouts and history of. This is actually true "today" to a major extent, but it will get worse. Unimaginably worse.

Quote:
The government here in the Northeast of Brazil has tried to set up speed cameras, but most of them have been stolen! Imagine in the streets!!
I'd like to see that in all countries.

Quote:
What I'm trying to get at here is that the more complacent societies seem to be the first that will be totally controlled, as there is less opposition and of course less controlling to be done by the authorities (a good training period).
Couldn't agree more.

Quote:
Finally, I totally agree with your 'looking in the mirror' angle. I did this many years ago, before I left the uK - perhaps that was the catalyst for me to get moving - and it does actually work, as I know who I am! It made me keep my eyes and ears more open and become more logical without taking away too much of my personality.
You know what? People don't like to be told to look in the mirror. People don't like to be told anything that they don't like. It doesn't necessarily matter whether something matches someone's "beliefs". Very soon, the foul mouthed, ignorant, "I wont be told" populace is going to have a big shock when the time comes (overnight) where they are treated as if they should feel lucky to be even "breathing". If I didn't love the people of the world so much, I could almost say it's fitting. But the problems and delusion that is at the door now is so horrible, I wouldn't wish it on a cockroach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
So you are just another one who came here to preach..why don't you stand somewhere on the corner and share your views with ordinary people. It would be an act of courage and you would do something good for humanity. The people out there need more guidance...and do not say that I am sarcastic, maybe a bit ironic here...
I am uninterested in your rhetoric.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:56 PM   #18
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

There is a big difference between being open minded and gulible.
For example.
Crop circles are a fact.
Lots of theories but I dont profess to know the why and wherfore of them.
So yes I agree there is a lot of asumptions flying around but whats true-- you tell me.
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:00 PM   #19
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
There is a big difference between being open minded and gulible.
For example.
Crop circles are a fact.
Lots of theories but I dont profess to know the why and wherfore of them.
So yes I agree there is a lot of asumptions flying around but whats true-- you tell me.
Chris
Crop circles are a fact, yes.

Are they made by people with sticks and strings? Wait for me to finish laughing and I'll give you an answer.. no.

However, let me put this to you. Crop circles have become more intricate as technology has progressed. Look at the early crop circles. Then, look at the ones today.

Let me put it to you that if it were "aliens" -- then those aliens had VERY bad technology only decades ago. Think..
Old 12-11-2009, 02:01 PM   #20
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It's just sad.
You know what? People don't like to be told to look in the mirror.
Can you please go look in the mirror. Do you see a sheep or a wolf?

Or do you see a warrior or a servant?

Quote:
If I didn't love the people of the world so much, I could almost say it's fitting. But the problems and delusion that is at the door now is so horrible, I wouldn't wish it on a cockroach.
Yeah...your love for the people of the world shines from your posts. (sarcasm)

Old 12-11-2009, 02:07 PM   #21
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

people wake up! he is drawing all your attention creating post after post like a machine...demanding constant focus on what he writes....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:09 PM   #22
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
Can you please go look in the mirror. Do you see a sheep or a wolf?
Or do you see a warrior or a servant?
Yeah...your love for the people of the world shines from your posts. (sarcasm)
Sarcasm. Yes.. does this mean I now have a personal stalker that follows me around on the forum to mock every thread?

But to answer your question (not that you deserve one).

I see a sheep.

I see both a servant and a warrior.

I do love the people of this earth, but that doesn't mean I have to pander to ignorance.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:11 PM   #23
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
people wake up! he is drawing all your attention creating post after post like a machine...demanding constant focus on what he writes....
I am an intelligent person that can read and type fast.

Please don't despise me for it.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:16 PM   #24
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sarcasm. Yes.. does this mean I now have a personal stalker that follows me around on the forum to mock every thread?
LOL...I think you're being a tad melodramatic.

Your posts are very confrontational.

You have to be prepared to be addressed in the same manner.

I don't think you would want anyone to sugar-coat their replies...would you?
Old 12-11-2009, 02:19 PM   #25
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
LOL...I think you're being a tad melodramatic.

Your posts are very confrontational.

You have to be prepared to be addressed in the same manner.

I don't think you would want anyone to sugar-coat their replies...would you?
All I expect is intelligence.

I don't expect to be called sir.

I don't demand that anyone like me or what I say.

I want SERIOUS dialog. Not fluffy, sugar coted bedtime stories.

If I can't get it without ^above^ I'll happily move along.

ie: Everything from here to "this post" could easily be deleted. It's useless conversation and I am not going to sit here begging for people to be serious all day. I'm already getting tired of it.