Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-11-2009, 05:25 PM   #76
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

You are really pathetic....your arrogance didn't save you....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:31 PM   #77
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
I humbly suggest that perhaps this is not the forum for you.
I repeat.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:33 PM   #78
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
Anyway, like I said.

If anyone is actually interested in truth, contact me.

(Note: I didn't say I know the whole truth and that I am the sole holder of truth that knows better than anyone, before that gets said again).

I am very dismayed with this forum.

I'm not going to sit here entertaining clowns.

What a sad place..
Your idea of the truth is the KJV.

It's just a book to me.

I call it as I see...
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:34 PM   #79
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
So guys...while he's gone...I want to invite you all to a satanic party at my place.....I'm inviting some reptilians too...should be loads of fun

Oh darn Brook I have nothing to wear.......does this mean I have to go shopping
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:37 PM   #80
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So guys...while he's gone...I want to invite you all to a satanic party at my place.....I'm inviting some reptilians too...should be loads of fun

Can I bring my higher self?
Old 12-11-2009, 05:37 PM   #81
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

WarriorServant,

There are many here, including myself, who have first hand experience as well, first hand experience that directly conflict with some of the things on your list. Experiences are always subject to interpretation, and there is a danger there, but if you don't respect my experiences how can you expect me to respect yours? A civil discussion of such things can lead to greater understanding all around, but not if you insist that you are the only one who knows the truth. You most assuredly are not. Because you come with what appears to be a closed mind, there is no room for the discussion you say you desire. Once you overcome that obstacle, you may eventually find there is considerable validity to concepts you currently scoff at. Don't get mad at us. We're trying to turn things around too! We're on the same side!
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:39 PM   #82
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
They are based on "experience" -- REAL LIFE experience. I have had CONTACT and ASSOCIATIONS since I was a toddler! But unfortunately, I do not have the appropriate USB adaptor to plug into my HEAD to show you on a 700 inch SCREEN!
What makes you think you're the only one?

I'm sure there are a few or some here who have also had genuinely strange experiences in their life to talk about.

But I haven't seen any of them act so aggressively with whatever message they try to present.
Quote:
I make a general statement which is designed for those who WISH to associate with it. How is it my fault that so many people associate with it?
Again, more importantly, what is wrong if somebody believes the things you outlined earlier? - For example, you said "ETs are demons", correct? What if I believe the contrary, what if myself or any of us us believe something else on that matter?
Quote:
I am not religious and I despise being called religious. I AM NOT RELIGIOUS! However, I do believe the Bible is the word of God and I have extracted much spiritual knowledge from it (including that Jesus is Lord).
I'm sorry, but simply judging from everything you have wrote, you are classic religious or neo religious. I don't at all mean it in an insulting manner, definitely not, again because there's nothing wrong with that. Why deny your defining trait on this board when anyone (even a passing lurker) can see that you are clearly passionate about your beliefs which relate to the Christian religion and the Bible?
Quote:
I will say one last time! DO NOT BE GULLIBLE! THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO BECOME A VERY EVIL AND DANGEROUS PLACE! I AM TRYING TO WARN YOU -- YOU NONGS!
I am also sorry if you might be under the misguided impression that the world isn't already a predominantly evil and dangerous place.

Hence, in this sense, there is nothing really to warn us about.

Kind regards,

Last edited by Majorion; 12-11-2009 at 05:43 PM.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:40 PM   #83
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Which ever version of the Bible is used . it will say.
Judge not. Judgment is mine sayth the Lord.

Respect to all who contribute.

Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:43 PM   #84
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
I humbly suggest that perhaps this is not the forum for you.
I agree. I dropped in here briefly after receiving a complaint. I also suggest that this is not the forum for you. Please consider moving on, as you have said that you might well do.

I'm not saying this wearing a moderator hat. It's a personal request. I've read your posts, and I don't think you belong here. I wish you well and I hope that you may find a suitable audience for your strong ideas.

What's causing offense is not what you're saying: I agree with some of your points. But it's about energy. It's the way you are saying it and the effect that has on others. Do consider this when you go to your next forum to contribute.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:44 PM   #85
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
Yeah...that's what I was thinking exactly...The flaming sword avenger back for round 2....

I can't play right now WS....busy deluding myself.
Me too, back again. Anyway, maybe third time lucky. I think he {oops, talking behind his back} may have a lot of great stuff in his head, but such a d*ck.

A song or 2 then - for M1* and/or WS:

once -say it to me now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPwXsQe87e4

Try sticking around. I like you. Just stop with the roll-y Jesus laughs.

(Once) - When your mind's made up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MgPqYKG2y4&NR=1
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:47 PM   #86
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

He keeps running away! Must be the Devil in us

As I stated before..this is a forum for disclosure....and enlightenment...we do not need him here to tell us who we are and what we are here for.

I do not serve anything but Source...that is God in his terms...under his idiology...so sue me.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:51 PM   #87
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Thanks Bill
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:52 PM   #88
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Plain and simple: Humans are about as gullible as you can imagine. Very few people have a logical thinking discerning mind. You know why? Because the majority of people are lazy and couldn't care less about anything that's not happening in their own little bubble. All people care about is feeling warm and fuzzy, and will WILLINGLY self delude themselves on a daily basis for the "fix".
I have not read this thread yet. I'm going to try to read the whole thread, if I can keep up with it...

I just wanted to go ahead and post that I agree with the above statement. And I think it is a big problem - especially people being in their own bubble - the rest of the world is of little interest to most.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:53 PM   #89
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
I agree. I dropped in here briefly after receiving a complaint. I also suggest that this is not the forum for you. Please consider moving on, as you have said that you might well do.

I'm not saying this wearing a moderator hat. It's a personal request. I've read your posts, and I don't think you belong here. I wish you well and I hope that you may find a suitable audience for your strong ideas.

What's causing offense is not what you're saying: I agree with some of your points. But it's about energy. It's the way you are saying it and the effect that has on others. Do consider this when you go to your next forum to contribute.
Hi Bill,

Sorry - I was just trying to get people's attention so that they listen.

Will you invite me to stay if I lose the theatrics?
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:05 PM   #90
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Let me say it bluntly: FEW people here, or in movements such as whistle blowing or disclosure sincerely want "TRUTH". They want "excitement". That's all most people are after: EXCITEMENT! Fact!

Second to excitement is: "A pat on the back". An: "Oh you're wonderful. You're so smart".
Please forgive me for commenting again before reading the whole thread.

I agree with the above statements also, and often feel the same frustration.

I feel that Camelot's mission is a serious mission and so should Avalon's mission be a serious one, as well.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:08 PM   #91
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

My question is..why do you want to stay? It has been made clear that you think we are all "full of the demon" And delusional. This is not a place for you to run us into the ground with your opinion that we are "playing" witht The demons and devel.

Do you think you need to be here to convert us? Tell us that our experiences are null and void..and only "your" God will save us?

We are a pretty sharp bunch for the most part. I reccomend you actually read some of the threads in the spirituality section before you "JUDGE" us.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:21 PM   #92
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

Great thread. I have not read through the comments yet, but I agree with your opening post, I've seen this happen far to often myself and I also think that this is a key issue that has a serious potential at bringing an end to humanity as you say.

I choose to remain optimistic if only because I know that the masses really do mean well and want peace, even if they think that means war. So if the truth hits them like a ten ton hammer they will do the right thing at the right time. This is what I see.

It all comes down to authority again. People take a belief and turn it into a Truth which is not but a lie. Only a knowing is a Truth.

Thanks for the post.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:24 PM   #93
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
My question is..why do you want to stay? It has been made clear that you think we are all "full of the demon" And delusional. This is not a place for you to run us into the ground with your opinion that we are "playing" witht The demons and devel.
I never said you are all full of demons and delusional.

Quote:
Do you think you need to be here to convert us? Tell us that our experiences are null and void..and only "your" God will save us?
I am not religious. What am I going to convert you to?

Quote:
We are a pretty sharp bunch for the most part. I reccomend you actually read some of the threads in the spirituality section before you "JUDGE" us.
I have not judged anyone on this forum.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:27 PM   #94
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Great thread. I have not read through the comments yet, but I agree with your opening post, I've seen this happen far to often myself and I also think that this is a key issue that has a serious potential at bringing an end to humanity as you say.

I choose to remain optimistic if only because I know that the masses really do mean well and want peace, even if they think that means war. So if the truth hits them like a ten ton hammer they will do the right thing at the right time. This is what I see.

It all comes down to authority again. People take a belief and turn it into a Truth which is not but a lie. Only a knowing is a Truth.

Thanks for the post.
My biggest point, out of everything, is that I want people to start "being real", and stop treating everything like a big joke.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:27 PM   #95
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

You better go back and read what you've written here...

You statements that all of what we are working on here is involving demons...states such.

You are trying to convert us...by telling us such things.

And you have certainly JUDGED us.

What was that word...Nords?
Old 12-11-2009, 06:31 PM   #96
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
My biggest point, out of everything, is that I want people to start "being real", and stop treating everything like a big joke.
I laugh when I need to...serious at times.

Your energy signature is not right for your audience.....leave it at that.

You should have waded in and maybe not did a triple gainer belly flop.

Some of our chins are just above the water line.

Peace
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:33 PM   #97
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Life is just a dream, sweetheart.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:34 PM   #98
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
You better go back and read what you've written here...

You statements that all of what we are working on here is involving demons...states such.

You are trying to convert us...by telling us such things.

And you have certainly JUDGED us.

What was that word...Nords?
Then I suggest you go back and reanalyze what I wrote, because you've obviously misunderstood me.

The word was "nong".

I apologise for calling you nongs - but I was slightly frustrated that no one likes to be told that Satan actually exists and that he is affecting people all over the planet.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:38 PM   #99
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Then I suggest you go back and reanalyze what I wrote, because you've obviously misunderstood me.

The word was "nong".

I apologise for calling you nongs - but I was slightly frustrated that no one likes to be told that Satan actually exists and that he is affecting people all over the planet.
Thanks for the correction..and what does that mean? Not a judgement now is it?
Old 12-11-2009, 06:39 PM   #100
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Thanks for the correction..and what does that mean? Not a judgement now is it?
A nong is a word that could be used in front of a 5 year old child.

It is the strongest word I have used on this forum.

It basically means: A wally. Or A twit.

In all fairness, I was called "pathetic".

So I think it's:

Forum 5
WarriorServant 1

I'm happy to leave it at that.