PDA

View Full Version : 3D-TV Health Warning: Tuning in Can Cause Confusion, Nausea and Even Fits, Says Elect

Gita
16th April 2010, 10:24
Quote'

3D-TV Health Warning: Tuning in Can Cause Confusion, Nausea and Even Fits, Says Electronics Giant

'The world's biggest electronics company has issued an extraordinary health warning about the dangers of watching 3D television. Pregnant women, the elderly, children and those suffering from serious medical conditions are among a wide range of people said to be at risk.
The alert extends to those who have been sleep deprived or drinking. It highlights alarming side effects such as confusion, nausea, convulsions, altered vision, light-headedness, dizziness, and involuntary movements such as eye or muscle twitching and cramps.':eek:

Read more: 3D-TV Health Warning: Tuning in Can Cause Confusion, Nausea and Even Fits, Says Electronics Giant (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1266351/3D-TV-health-warning-Tuning-cause-confusion-nausea-fits-says-electronics-giant.html)

Unquote

Indigo
16th April 2010, 11:21
Similar things were said about 'proper' games machines when they first came out, if I remember correctly. I mean the early playstation and nintendo type, not the simple ones that came before (Atari etc). There were certainly warnings that some games could cause epilepsy-type reactions in the susceptible. I suspect this is more of the same sort of thing.

Gita
16th April 2010, 11:26
You may be right Indigo. From what I understand, they need their HD and 3D for VLF and LF for mind control of the masses. Interesting to see what the outcome is although nothing is surprising these days.

Jan Rodrigo
16th April 2010, 12:55
I find it hard to watch tv at the moment ,I had to stay around my friend house the other week and hes got a Massive TV , at first I was looking forward to watching TV because I don’t watch a lot , but when I put it on I felt really tried after I could all most fell it vibrating .I could only watch it for a sort time could not even finish the film , strange I don’t get this from pc , so it would not surprise me with 3d TVs, pulse I wonder if they interfere with your 3d body in some way . Dose any one else fell wearied of normal TVs? Or feel wired at 3d cinemas may be theres a link ?

Gita
16th April 2010, 13:02
I think there’s definitely a link Jan as they were adamant in getting rid of the analogue tvs and replacing them with digital – this also cleared the airwaves significantly. They sure know what they’re doing.