PDA

View Full Version : 100% Proof of Alien Civilization Exists on the Moon - NASA lies uncovered in color

Maia Gabrial
28th August 2011, 17:09
One of the reasons why NASA hasn't been completely successful at lying to us is that people are more intelligent than they're given credit for; have their own awesome equipment; they can recognize and interpret data that they're seeing; AND they're willing to share the information with the rest of the world. I hope no one has posted this video before....

jUW7_8e-pM8

What a difference a little color makes....

Alan
28th August 2011, 17:26
Are....
you...
serious!?!?

Ecnal61
28th August 2011, 17:30
100% proof !! thanks for the post Maia its always helpful to see new footage so as to build a case for a definitive argument for the existence of a moon base,but for me this hasnt helped much, what is ringed in the photo`s is for me to indistinct although i do honestly believe stuff is going on up there[sorry] but thanks again.

Maia Gabrial
28th August 2011, 18:01
Yep, I'm serious. We know from Hoagland and a few others that NASA airbrushes the photos the public sees, so they can't see the truth. Adding alittle bit of color contrast as this guy did is pretty clever. It shows better details of what's on the surface of the Moon. People who are familiar with photography and related technologies are going to know how to spot and expose fake photos. What this guy did was bring attention to the images. Now it's up to others to interpret them.... People are that good....

onawah
28th August 2011, 18:44
I have seen plenty of images on the moon and elsewhere that are clearly show buildings, etc, but in this video, very little is clear. If they had zoomed in, there probably would have been something more exciting to discuss.

nearing
28th August 2011, 18:54
I am sorry but I don't see anything but craters and rocks.

Am I missing something? Can anyone point out a single thing there that looks like an intelligent species made it?

<8>
28th August 2011, 19:10
Yep, I'm serious. We know from Hoagland and a few others that NASA airbrushes the photos the public sees, so they can't see the truth. Adding alittle bit of color contrast as this guy did is pretty clever. It shows better details of what's on the surface of the Moon. People who are familiar with photography and related technologies are going to know how to spot and expose fake photos. What this guy did was bring attention to the images. Now it's up to others to interpret them.... People are that good....

I agree wid you Maia.

http://bf-astro.com/images/moonHubbleBig.jpg
8-Day Old Hubble Moon @ 1.27 ArcSec/Pixel
bf-astro.com

http://66.49.141.227/Hubble%20Universe%202/Earth%20and%20Moon%20from%20Galileo%20spacecraft.jpg
Earth and Moon from Galileo spacecraft.jpg 16.59 KB

Fotos taken by hubble. Did the moon lost its colors? earth have not..:P

pay attention people!

vibrations
28th August 2011, 19:16
I personally do not like when somebody puts the "100%" proof title, in almost 100% of cases there is nothing to lean on, as it is nothing to lean on this video. As many others said before me, we all saw much more controversial pictures from the moon, even videos, and I believe that they hide 99% from us, but still the proof is something that just speaks for itself. And today when we can manipulate every digital information, how can we be sure.

Camilo
28th August 2011, 19:29
I am sorry but I don't see anything but craters and rocks.

Am I missing something? Can anyone point out a single thing there that looks like an intelligent species made it?

Same here. WHERE IS THE 100% PROOF?

vibrations
28th August 2011, 19:30

Sorry Maia, what this guys do is a bad favor for everyone. Giving away this kind of video is disinfo, is saying "Look maybe this spot is something" and just spoil other peoples (puting years of work in it) work.

Colorizing the surface, and destroying existent pixel info with unsharp mask to make edges more visible is just not the way, it's not enhance the photo, it's throwing away it's original pixel values. maybe for the common observer it looks more clear but in reality the mayor part of the details go away. And doing this in video is even worst. Video can never reach representation of a good static photo comparative. Video has diferent pixel count and can not (yet) be equal to static photography. It's much easier to fake video, because everything is moving, you can hide all kind of errors simply with motion blur and so on.

As a final consequence it's very good that you brought this video, we can talk about it and learn from each other what is worth and what not. And I know there are many members who know how to manipulate pixels, I do it for living last 30 years.

Maia Gabrial
28th August 2011, 19:44
Idk, maybe we're not the ones that can spot them. At one point in the video, I thought I saw a real structure. But I'll leave it to the experts...Just thought it was worth sharing....

vibrations
28th August 2011, 19:51
Don't worry, I feel more and more confident that this is what have to be done. I know you don not know what are my skills, but really, until know, I've spotted a lot of things others showed me, the eye is more and more trained over the years, and 20 years ago I was astonished how the NASA (the Divine Nasa for me at that time) publish airbrushed photos. I saw them, because I worked with airbrush for years, you just know it.

GlassSteagallfan
28th August 2011, 20:51
I agree that the images were indistinct.

On the other hand, the sound effects make me want to play Doom and Quake again!

Maia Gabrial
1st September 2011, 21:09
I just found this video. Maybe it'll make my point better....about structures on the moon.

7Kl0VlUVkSg

Maia Gabrial
1st September 2011, 21:19
Idk wtf happened.... :twitch:

It's titled: "Japan offers proof of Civilization on Moon".... If anyone's interested....

kathymarie
1st September 2011, 21:20
LInk doesn't seem to be working...

I just found this video. Maybe it'll make my point better....about structures on the moon.

7Kl0VlUVkSg

Richie_asg1
1st September 2011, 21:28
I would rather like to know why photo's of our Moon and Mars are doctored at all. If they are smudges or errors - just say that, or don't the US want to admit they left a lot of used beer cans and rubbish behind when they left? If it really is some structure on there - doesn't humanity deserve to know this ?

Maia Gabrial
2nd September 2011, 13:28
All I can say is that they can't hide the truth anymore. It's like it's bursting at the seams to get out. The truth will not be hidden. And when it does reveal itself, watch OUT PTW!
I wonder how NASA is going to explain their lies....If they use the old, worn-out excuse to "reduce panic" I'm going to scream "liars!" Those photos (before airbrushing) would have prepared people BETTER than the outright lies about there not being anything out there to worry our little minds over....

Solphilos
2nd September 2011, 13:36
Just a tip for future reference; Whenever a video or post contains the phrase '100% proof!', is usually implies that it is 100% full of sh!t.

2nd September 2011, 13:37
7KI0VIUVkSg
Idk wtf happened.... :twitch:

It's titled: "Japan offers proof of Civilization on Moon".... If anyone's interested....

There ya go