PDA

View Full Version : Is the human body meant to ingest meat?

Skeptix
13th June 2010, 05:37
I was looking up some vegetarian meals today and i came across this page, Its has a really good debate if humans were meant to eat meat or stick to the greens.

I would have posted this in the health forum but i can't post in any of the forum pages but general discussion.

Would love to hear your thoughts on the debate if humans should eat meat or not.

http://www.celestialhealing.net/physicalveg3.htm

Moemers
13th June 2010, 05:55
Personally, I'm a vegetarian because, I think, when the animal is killed, the negative emotions - fear, anger, sadness, frustration - that the animal feels at the moment of it's death are trapped inside the meat, and then we ingest that?

No thanks.

This is a very interesting article and I've heard a few arguments for vegetarianism/veganism. Thanks!

Skeptix
13th June 2010, 06:06
Personally, I'm a vegetarian because, I think, when the animal is killed, the negative emotions - fear, anger, sadness, frustration - that the animal feels at the moment of it's death are trapped inside the meat, and then we ingest that?

No thanks.

This is a very interesting article and I've heard a few arguments for vegetarianism/veganism. Thanks!

I have heard that as well, especially when you eat Pig. I listen to a man by the name of Bryan Farnum, he has a free internet radio show every Sunday night. He goes into what you said about the whole human body beign effected by the stress and emotion the animal was going through before it was killed. Here is a link to his site if you wanna check him out.

http://www.bryanfarnum.com/

Moemers
13th June 2010, 06:27
Oh wow! Thanks! Will be looking at this site!

Grizzom
13th June 2010, 09:04
Origin of Blood Types

The explanation for the differences among the different types lies in their origin. Type O is the oldest and the most common type. About 40,000 BC our ancestors in southern Africa had weapons and tools and they hunted in packs. They were hunter-gatherers, who thrived on meat, which led to their digestive characteristics. In time, hunting grounds became depleted of big game. To survive, the human race migrated to northern Africa. Eventually good hunting there was eliminated leading to migration out of Africa into Europe and Asia. Thus, the basic population of the planet was type O for "old." In time, depletion of large game in Europe and Asia occurred so different kinds of food were needed. Our ancestors survived on berries, small game, nuts, grubs, and fish. Overpopulation by early man led to increasing competition for the remaining meat, which led to war and further migration.

According to D’Adamo, type A first appeared in Asia or the Middle East between 25,000 and 15,000 BC. Type A mutated from type O because the increased population and major diet changes resulted in many infections. This mutation occurred rapidly. The gene for type A thrived.

Characteristics of the culture were agriculture and the raising of domesticated animals. Dietary and environmental changes led to further digestive and immune system mutations. People became better able to absorb and tolerate grains and other agricultural products.

They were able to sustain themselves and stable communities arose, which led to networking and cooperation. Eventually the type A gene spread into Western Europe.

Type B (for balance) developed between 15,000 and 10,000 BC in the Himalayas. Changes in climate from hot East Africa to the cold Himalayan highlands may have brought about the mutation to type B. It was characteristic of the Steppe dwellers of the Eurasian plains. Some of these were nomads, who penetrated far into Eastern Europe; while others, agriculturally based, spread through China and Southeast Asia. Movement of type B into North America was prevented by the disappearance of the land mass between it and Asia. Earlier populations in North America were all type O.

Type AB is found in less than 5% of the population and did not exist prior to between 900 and 1,000 years ago. When eastern Mongolian invaders overran the last of European civilization, type AB came into existence. AB’s inherited the tolerances of A and B, which gave them enhanced ability to counteract infections, allergies, and immune diseases. However, they have some increased susceptibility to certain cancers.

Read more here : http://www.nutrition4health.org/NOHAnews/NNSp98BloodNutrition.htm

Hope this helps ;)

..http://i46.tinypic.com/15druap.jpg

"Good Night"

MargueriteBee
13th June 2010, 10:00
That is true. We had a cow here who died under high stress and her meat was made into dog food because it was not edible.

At the same time I have the RH factor in my blood and require animal protein so I eat the eggs my hens give me.

ian33
13th June 2010, 11:19
i was a vegetarian for many years and despite a strong constitution, got increasingly unhealthy and suffered from digestive problems .reluctantly i slowly moved over to eating first fish, then chicken ,and finally, discovering the blood type information, i started eating small quantities of red meat. i am now healthier than 20 years ago when totally vegetarian.i dont really like the idea of eating animals, as i feel a strong affinity with them, but i dont like feeling ill and old before my time .perhaps people like myself who cant be healthy on a vegetarian diet, should be eradicated along with all carnivores including dolphins. i dont know.would fundamentalist vegans be happy with that?i am blood type o negative

13th June 2010, 22:33
Whether or not humans are "meant" to eat meat is not the question, as there are plenty of things we were never designed to do, such as eating pre-packaged meals, watch TV, or drink alcohol but can still do.

For what it's worth I'm vegan and have been for 5 years. My decision to become vegan was for animal rights purposes as I could not longer morally justify killing and enslaving another living being just because I "liked the taste". I realised that I couldn't be consistent with my concern for non-human animals whilst I was eating, wearing, testing on them or using them for my own entertainment. I no longer saw them or their secretions as "food" as I saw that we humans have forcibly removed ourselves from the food chain and consuming a dead animal only required a short trip to the supermarket, nor did I see them as being "put here for us", I understood that just like us they had their own reasons for existing, and an inherent will to live. In order to remain true to my beliefs the only logical and morally consistent path was to become vegan, I saw past the lies and marketing behind "free range, "happy meat" and the pictures of smiling eggs on cartons.

For the record I'm by far a "skinny, pale, malnourished" vegan. I'm actually a competitive weightlifter at a national level.

Samarkis
13th June 2010, 23:15
Hello all.........

I think above all I think it important to have respect and gratitude for what we eat whether it be plant,mineral or animal.....IMHO, even plants & minerals have feelings, so it is utmost that we have gratitude and treat our food with respect so that it can keep us healthy......

I am not a vegan although I don't eat meat alot.......I do believe that meat is an excellent source of certain proteins.

And many highly spiritual groups do eat meat.......

I feel that our bodies can tell us what is good for ourselves,within reason, which is why some have cravings at times.....especially pregnant women as the baby draws nutrients from the mother's body......

In Light!

conk
14th June 2010, 16:21
Vegetarians often suffer from a condition called Failure To Thrive. If we do not need meat or animal protein, then why can we only get certain nutrients from it? Just asking, not judging anyones lifestyle.

kriya
14th June 2010, 16:33
It's not that we need animal protein, but we do need protein. This can be found in nuts and seeds. There is a quote somewhere, which I cant find right now, that actually says we are not meant to eat meat, something about our teeth and intestines (sorry not being very helpful).

I've been a vegetarian for most of my adult life, for spirtual reasons. I have no wish to consume the vibration of pain and death etc... Supposedly pork and beef are the worst types of meat to eat due to the high levels of toxins, although I think this is common knowledge these days.

I wonder if there has ever been a study done on the longetivity of vegetarians compared to meat eaters. I believe excessive consumption of meat products may have links with stomach cancer.

Love,

Kriya

Thodin303
14th June 2010, 16:59
I think it would be hard to pin something on one specific thing, such as eating meat or not. People get sick for a number of reasons. I've had digestion problems for years and found out recently it was due to dairy (mostly milk) and gluten (wheat, rye and barley). I've always been athletic and in a healthy weight range for my height. Since going gluten-free I lose some weight, but I'm still in the healthy range for my body index. I don't eat a lot of meat, I love sea food though and would have a hard time giving that up. I've also started eating more raw veggies and I love fruit too. I also like the foods that keep me more alkaline.

It seems to me the more technology advances, the more static we become in our daily lives. As someone already pointed out, balance is the key. Our bodies are amazing and we need to listen to them more often.

Kulapops
14th June 2010, 17:25
I also changed my diet to largely vegan last year, due to a desire to eat more beneficially nutritionally.

Following food combing rules (no protein with carbohydrate) makes it impossible to eat , say, meat with potatoes, as they do not both digest properly. And protein/veg combos tend to not be as filling as veg/carb combos.

Though I felt pretty fab, energetically, my hands were suddenly always cold...and I would notice them be warm after eating. Now that I have changed back to my old habits, my hands are generally warm most of the time.

This is not scientific... just observation. I'd be happy not to eat meat, or just occasionally...but maybe having eated it for nearly forty years... the body will take some adjusting. Perhaps also there are different body types and some do well without meat and some do less well.

I know it's not nice to think of an animal slaughtered inhumanely, but in theory this could be done as humanely as possible if enough time, resource were devoted to it.

I find it hard to imagine that an antelope going full pelt across the african plain with a leopard gaining on it, and realising that it is not going to make it, heart beating like the clappers is not stressed... but merely thinking to itself, 'wow! This is the way I wanted to go!'

But sure prolonged periods of stress probably infuse the meat with greater levels of cortisol and adrenalin. Yuck.

Thanks for the thread.. interesting to see what information it will bring up.

K

Fredkc
14th June 2010, 17:31
Everything I have read on it tells me that we is a true miracle of nature, in that we are omnivorous.

Means we are meant to eat anything that doesn't eat us first!

Now yes it would be real nice if, when we ate meat, we actually got to eat meat. Instead what we mostly get nowadays is a cocktail of growth hormone, other steroids, anti-biotics and god knows what else.

Participation IS largely voluntary now, as most of what we get from meat can be substituted.

To me, the question doesn't appear to be what you do, but how you do it.

Fred

PS to Kula: I don't know about antelope, but I can tell you that Elk taste VERY good, and 40% lower in cholestrol than cows. ;)
(how ya doin' guy. good to hear from you)

ZAINA
14th June 2010, 17:48
Same here ,,I have tried to be vegatarian many times but just get weak and tired after a few weeks ,,I am also RH NEG ,
so i eat very little meat ,and usually lamb or chicken ,no other ,

BrianEn
14th June 2010, 17:52
I went vegan a couple of years back, but found myself feeling woozy most of the time. I considered that to a symptom of meat withdrawls. After some time I found myself at a barbeque and had that first taste of meat, and all the woozy went away. Since the I have added meat back into my diet. I just have small cuts of meat now and then, unless it's burgers. I would like to find a place where I could find kosher meats, as they slaughter the animal so that the victim animal doesn't release the toxins.

Mu2143
14th June 2010, 18:11
It seems a lot of people arent aware and still under mind controll

First of all we where never designed to eat meat in first place (Eating meat is a belief!)
Second our bodies are genetically altered to make it apear as if it is by nature-(make belief) > the hunter and gather BS (Fals His-Story)
Are bodies we have now are wicked (Not normal) Free radicals Antioxidants (Designed to destroy your self by time)

Our real knowledge about food has been taken away from us bit by bit over the year by corrupt science!!

Most of the food we eat does not contain any nutritions, because of death soil.
Most of the food that we find in the shops are old GMO's and the worst of them!!

The people who are the true keepers of the knowledge say they did not EAT meat!!

Duality is a condition we have been brainwashed with and we are co-creating this! In other words it exists because we belief it !!
Do you ever wonder why most foods have negitive effect if taken too much!

Because it is designed to give you a little bit something bad versus a lot of good depending what the balance was build in to it 10% 90 good etc.

Another belief is wild animals!! they normaly do not exist ,but if you design them in a lab and make people belief it is natural. Wel you give the energy to create more of it and we wil supply you with more BS.

This is what I call looping!! your creating your own BS with out knowing you are creating it. If you do not see beyond this then you are blinded by your own lies.

everthing is backwards!!!!

rosie
14th June 2010, 18:29
Well, I was having a good educational read through, learning from others, then BAM! along comes Mu2143 and all of a sudden I felt like I was shot down just for reading this material.

Lighten up Mu2143, we are aware of the duality, but trying our best while breaking through. If I could stop eating meat for one month, I would be amazed at myself, but I am having a hard time doing this. I applaud anyone for even trying!

love & light :wub:

Mu2143
14th June 2010, 18:31
The reason for your reaction is you are still addicted to eating meat!
I had this problem for a long time before my body rejected meat and found out the real reaction I got from eating meat.

What happend is that after the meat was digested I need to drink lots of water like had an all out late night drink with my buddies. !!! same reaction I use to had when I was drinking alcohol after that you needed to drink a lot of water!!!

And last but not least your addiction to meat is not because you want to eat it, but your buddy parasite stuck to your head in another dimension does!!! and i'm not kidding its real:madgrin:

I went vegan a couple of years back, but found myself feeling woozy most of the time. I considered that to a symptom of meat withdrawls. After some time I found myself at a barbeque and had that first taste of meat, and all the woozy went away. Since the I have added meat back into my diet. I just have small cuts of meat now and then, unless it's burgers. I would like to find a place where I could find kosher meats, as they slaughter the animal so that the victim animal doesn't release the toxins.

Skeptix
14th June 2010, 18:47
The reason for your reaction is you are still addicted to eating meat!
I had this problem for a long time before my body rejected meat and found out the real reaction I got from eating meat.

What happend is that after the meat was digested I need to drink lots of water like had an all out late night drink with my buddies. !!! same reaction I use to had when I was drinking alcohol after that you needed to drink a lot of water!!!

And last but not least your addiction to meat is not because you want to eat it, but your buddy parasite stuck to your head in another dimension does!!! and i'm not kidding its real:madgrin:

I fully agree with Mu2143 on this one, that is exactly what it is tho, eating anything that was once alive and had negative dimensional parasites stuck to it will attach itself to your spirit. which can lead to depression and lots of other things that can effect you in this life and even your next incarnation. It needs to be cleared before you can be fully spiritually awakened. This is exactly what Bryan Farnum gets into on his show.

MargueriteBee
14th June 2010, 18:51
I hear you Mu but why do they need us to eat meat?

Mu2143
14th June 2010, 19:05
All what meat does is it destroys your body and releases a low vibrational energy that it can feed on. I can tell you when you eat meat the demonic entity gives you the feeling that it taste good.

But if you are cured from it and then it taste like cardboard!!! no taste at all.

Detox plus spiritual healing fixes this problem!!! since April this year I haven't eat any meat and no feeling for to eating it at all. No healt problems nothing , so if you have a reaction when you stop eating meat then NOW you know why!!!

I hear you Mu but why do they need us to eat meat?

Peace of Mind
14th June 2010, 20:50
Been a Vegan for around a decade (lost count) plus I haven’t killed (knowingly) anything for over 10 years. I sleep less, about 4 hours a day and I haven’t been sick in years. I weight 190 at 6feet 1, and can bench press 300 or so pounds. No meat has arguably been the best thing I ever did for my body…and it thanks me constantly.

This will always be a debate amongst the masses. I don’t like to infringe on others rights…just plant a seed or two. I remember how meat tasted, sure it tasted good, but that’s all it was. No longer will I put death into life.

Humans are highly intelligent species, but their arrogance and taste for flesh has weakened them. Most of them have forgotten that they have a choice in what to consume. How would you feel if ET came down here to harvest our children for food? I’ve heard many arguments justifying the wants (not needs) to consume meat/death/negativity. I even heard how plants feel the same way. But, if a plant doesn’t stares me in the eye and yells in agony, or shows me any clear signs that they don’t want to be eaten…I will continue to live off of the Earth…living on what the mother provided me.

The FDA will have you eating all kinds of stuff, all day. The plan is to make you ill from obesity and food complications so they can drug you up…

We do not need meat; it anchors you in the low frequencies due to the negative energy, not to mention the adrenaline / toxins leak into the animal’s body during time of death. The more strife you take out of your life the better your life will become. This is an illusion, so if you think you need to eat death to live... you might be more trapped in the matrix than you care to know. Choose to be free and the universe will provide you with the perfect opportunities.

Peace

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Been a Vegan for around a decade (lost count) plus I haven’t killed (knowingly) anything for over 10 years. I sleep less, about 4 hours a day and I haven’t been sick in years. I weight 190 at 6feet 1, and can bench press 300 or so pounds. No meat has arguably been the best thing I ever did for my body…and it thanks me constantly.

This will always be a debate amongst the masses. I don’t like to infringe on others rights…just plant a seed or two. I remember how meat tasted, sure it tasted good, but that’s all it was. No longer will I put death into life.

Humans are highly intelligent species, but their arrogance and taste for flesh has weakened them. Most of them have forgotten that they have a choice in what to consume. How would you feel if ET came down here to harvest our children for food? I’ve heard many arguments justifying the wants (not needs) to consume meat/death/negativity. I even heard how plants feel the same way. But, if a plant doesn’t stares me in the eye and yells in agony, or shows me any clear signs that they don’t want to be eaten…I will continue to live off of the Earth…living on what the mother provided me.

The FDA will have you eating all kinds of stuff, all day. The plan is to make you ill from obesity and food complications so they can drug you up…

We do not need meat; it anchors you in the low frequencies due to the negative energy, not to mention the adrenaline / toxins leak into the animal’s body during time of death. The more strife you take out of your life the better your life will become. This is an illusion, so if you think you need to eat death to live... you might be more trapped in the matrix than you care to know. Choose to be free and the universe will provide you with the perfect opportunities.

Peace

frank samuel
14th June 2010, 21:27
I've been a vegetarian on and off for most of my life, in the military it was very hard to be a vegetarian yet I did it. I was the kid who always love to eat vegetables and would not eat the meat. Blood cloth, high blood pressure acid reflux, indigestion problems all related to the junk we eat. Not to mention all the preservatives and chemicals they put in the foods we buy from the supermarket. Is good to be sensible about what we eat. Plants have been known to demonstrate cognitive awareness, there was a famous book in the 70's call the secret life of plants that went into detail about several experiments they did with plants. The ideal I guess will be to eat less irregardless whether it be vegetable or animal and always be grateful for the things that you ingest to sustain your life force.
In places where natives hunt to survive they eat what they must to survive from insects ,plants and a few animals they are able to hunt. These natives tribes have respect for their environment and live in harmony with their surroundings. The point here for me is that we have lost our respect and gratitude for mother earth and the gifts we receive daily from her.

Many many blessings to all...:wub:

MargueriteBee
14th June 2010, 22:22
Yes, I didn't know how out of touch of was until I came to work on this ranch. I've been here for a year now and to be outside with the animals gives me an appreciation for them. Chickens cry when I take their eggs but if I let them all hatch I will have too many, 30 is enough. When I lived in the city I thought spring started when the tv man said, now I know that here, it starts when it starts, usually around February.

HORIZONS
14th June 2010, 23:51
I work on a chicken farm, with 88-thousand chickens, as a "grower" and our chickens are well kept - that is until the "catchers" show up to harvest them. What a chaotic scene that is! From the time the catchers show up till they are murdered at the plant is like a chicken holocaust - but the demand for chicken commands the supply. Having to cull chickens is not much fun either, but it is that or let them suffer till they die a slow death. Chicken was our main dinner entree, you know the recipe "chicken-all-the-time" - we also have farm fresh beef without all the junk in them - but alas, I went vegan in April and I do not miss the meat. I feel better then ever and have lost unwanted weight without even trying. I did this because I wanted to, I felt within me that this was the right path for me to follow and it has not been an issue giving up the meat. I treat the chickens as humanly as possible, but I know they are going to be someone's dinner in another month and it is not for me to judge them as I was a meat-eater for all my life up till now. I have looked for other work - but now is not a good time around here, so i will continue to raise the chickens for all of you that still eat them. :-)

Solphilos
15th June 2010, 00:27
Consuming meat is a choice; there is no "supposed to" or not. If you need meat, eat it. If you don't require it, you can choose not to. I chose to not eat meat for so long because I became a conscious being after being asleep for so long, and that brought with it the recognition of what it really means to be a human being and to survive in this world. I have watched many people become vegetarian/vegan for the simple fact that they could not accept the harsh reality that life feeds on life, and that something must die for us to live. It's brutal, but that's the way things are.

However, I have come to realize that it is sometimes a choice between health and ones own morality. Whether people wish to believe it or not, in most circumstances meat consumption is a necessity for survival. If I were to become lost in the wilderness for a long period of time, not eating meat could prove certain death, as it is quite difficult to obtain proper nutrition from simple plant foods available in such situations.
In civilizations such as ours, we have the luxury of access to vast amounts of foods that can give us everything we need without relying upon animal consumption. (a benefit of technology)
Though it can be very costly, and some simply cannot afford to go vegan/vegetarian.

Thodin303
15th June 2010, 02:41
In civilizations such as ours, we have the luxury of access to vast amounts of foods that can give us everything we need without relying upon animal consumption. (a benefit of technology)
Though it can be very costly, and some simply cannot afford to go vegan/vegetarian.

That's a great point Solphilos, it is very costly to eat good food. I'd love to grow my own food, but I live in a rural area no land.

To those vegetarians out there, do you have any good resources to look up info on it? I know I can do a google search, but I'd rather get info from ya'll, who knows what kind of BS some trickster is peddling. Any personal recipes perhaps? If it is easy to prepare, I'm up for giving it a try. :)

conk
15th June 2010, 13:16
No one can ever properly answer this question to my satisfaction. Where do non meat eaters get vitamin B-12? Or the other nutrients found only in meat? Don't say supplements, because none existed for thousands of years.

Solphilos
15th June 2010, 14:40
Well, for thousands of years man has consumed meat, eggs, milk and cheeses, really the only sources of B-12.
It is also available in yeast extracts, but other than that there are no other vegetarian sources of B-12.

Veganism is a fairly new phenomena, and there is no evidence that any societies in the past consumed such diets, as they would not have survived. Again, I would state that such diets are a luxury and a by-product of our technological, global society that allows access to such a wide array of food sources.
When I decided to go vegan, I neglected to take any supplements for those hard to obtain vitamins and nutrients only found in meat. I felt great for a while, but over time my health went on a decline, and only improved after I welcomed eggs and dairy back into my diet.

Thodin303
15th June 2010, 15:20
Well, for thousands of years man has consumed meat, eggs, milk and cheeses, really the only sources of B-12.
It is also available in yeast extracts, but other than that there are no other vegetarian sources of B-12.

Veganism is a fairly new phenomena, and there is no evidence that any societies in the past consumed such diets, as they would not have survived. Again, I would state that such diets are a luxury and a by-product of our technological, global society that allows access to such a wide array of food sources.
When I decided to go vegan, I neglected to take any supplements for those hard to obtain vitamins and nutrients only found in meat. I felt great for a while, but over time my health went on a decline, and only improved after I welcomed eggs and dairy back into my diet.

This B-12 info (http://www.vegsoc.org/info/b12.html) is from The Vegetarian Society (http://www.vegsoc.org/index.html) website. Not sure you'll find a better answer here... They conclude the best unfortified source of B-12 is from meat, eggs and dairy.

Mu2143
15th June 2010, 15:55
That is what you belief.
And Veganism is not new, what is new is the propaganda machine that has been build around us slowly so you did not notice.
All of your so called knowlegde is based on just that -->a lie

blackatiam
15th June 2010, 16:17
We create our reality as we go, sometimes consciously and on purpose. The blessing of the food with words of love and light and appreciation and gratitude fills our food with vibrations of life and it CHANGES, then it is fit for consumption. Be it all vegetables or all meat or a combination of foods we eat only harms us if we believe it will. See why it is different for each person. All are not on the same path.

greybeard
15th June 2010, 16:28
We create our reality as we go, sometimes consciously and on purpose. The blessing of the food with words of love and light and appreciation and gratitude fills our food with vibrations of life and it CHANGES, then it is fit for consumption. Be it all vegetables or all meat or a combination of foods we eat only harms us if we believe it will. See why it is different for each person. All are not on the same path.

Good to see a good positive statement blackatiam.
It seems to me that all fear without exception comes from the thought " I am the body"

Thats the lie, we have been fed

Regards
Chris

Mu2143
15th June 2010, 17:34
O realy!!!! you can then buy 100 grams of MSG and send your love and light to it and eat it. You only forgot that if we create our reality it takes a while before it manifest it self in this reality. Why is that, because time slowed down as much that it takes years and months before you see it happining. Another new age mind control victim!!!

I listen to a video of girl who remembers her other lifes not from this planet and one of things she can do is when she is holding an apple or any other food she can tell if its good or bad!!!. And I happend to know who lies or is in confusion or just made mistake!!! if you do not have does skill sets then you keep looping. Nothing to do with being O just negitive or positive. I just want the truth not lies.

Love is truth - lying is fear and that includes even if you belief it is true.

Good to see a good positive statement blackatiam.
It seems to me that all fear without exception comes from the thought " I am the body"

Solphilos
15th June 2010, 18:37
That is what you belief.
And Veganism is not new, what is new is the propaganda machine that has been build around us slowly so you did not notice.
All of your so called knowlegde is based on just that -->a lie

Let me elaborate a little further; I'm sure some people in the past have avoided animal products for whatever reasons, but there is no evidence that any particular society or civilization were vegan in mass; prove me wrong.
In general, animals are vital to our existence as a species, as we would not be around today if the majority of our ancestors chose to be vegan. It can be an extremely unhealthy lifestyle without intense dietary precautions. Today it is only possible because of the availability of diverse foods and artificial supplements.

greybeard
15th June 2010, 18:53
O realy!!!! you can then buy 100 grams of MSG and send your love and light to it and eat it. You only forgot that if we create our reality it takes a while before it manifest it self in this reality. Why is that, because time slowed down as much that it takes years and months before you see it happining. Another new age mind control victim!!!

I listen to a video of girl who remembers her other lifes not from this planet and one of things she can do is when she is holding an apple or any other food she can tell if its good or bad!!!. And I happend to know who lies or is in confusion or just made mistake!!! if you do not have does skill sets then you keep looping. Nothing to do with being O just negitive or positive. I just want the truth not lies.

Love is truth - lying is fear and that includes even if you belief it is true.

Forget New age mind control that is minor compared to what the Lower Astral brings into this world,
though some New age is part of it.
The moment you start fighting enemies you are descending to the same vibration.
Fighting is still fighting.
Only higher vibration changes outcome hence blessing food.
When we raise vibration the darkness cannot stand it and retreats.

Why no buy "Truth versus false hood" by Dr David Hawkins then?
The truth of what is "life supporting" is in that book in greatest detail.
Or "Power vs Force"
That explains the spiritual vibration from the lowest forms of evolution to the highest.
What to avoid Wolves in Sheep's clothing and what is life supporting

You are right the higher the spiritual vibration the faster the change / manifestation occurs.
Its a question of balance. Where ever I can, I eat organic fruit vegetables fruit nuts.

Truth vs. Falsehood: How to Tell the Difference
by David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D.

Truth vs. Falsehood: How to Tell the Difference

Description...

Reveals a breakthrough in documenting a new era of human knowledge. Only in the last decade has a science of Truth emerged that, for the first time in human history, enables the discernment of truth from falsehood. Presented are discoveries of an enormous amount of crucial and significant information of great importance to mankind, along with calibrations of historical events, cultures, spiritual leaders, media, and more.

A science of consciousness developed which revealed that degrees of truth reflect concordant calibratable levels of consciousness on a scale of 1 to 1,000. When this verifiable test of truth was applied to multiple aspects of society (movies, art, politics, music, sociology, religion, scientific theories, spirituality, philosophy, everyday Americana, and all the countries of the world), the results were startling.

In this cutting-edge presentation, the author shares with the reader the simple, instantaneous technique that, like litmus paper, differentiates truth from falsehood in a matter of seconds.
Truth and Reality, as the author states, have no secrets, and everything that exists now or in the past—even a thought—is identifiable and calibratable forever from the omnipresent field of Consciousness itself.

The reader’s level of consciousness increases measurably as a consequence of exposure to this material, which is presented from a catalytic, powerful field of context and exposition. Conflict is resolved within the mind of the reader by means of recontextualization, which solves the dilemma. Argument and adversity are resolvable by identifying the positionalities of the ego, which are the basis of human suffering.

So there you have it spelt out for seekers of truth.
Regards Chris

ian33
15th June 2010, 19:57
it seems that meat eaters on the whole are more tolerant and less judgemental about people whose physiology is more suited to a vegan diet. some vegans have a tendency to assume that they are spiritually superior to none vegans. i dont think having such a rigid viewpoint is a sign of spirituality .native americans are almost exclusively type o omnivore and have a quiet humility, that i would personally label as a spiritual attribute. on the other hand i would see a fundementalist vegan who insists all should be that way, as being religeous and not necessarily spiritual. it is a choice wether you wish to be vegan and lead by example or turn it into a religion.i understand that people have different food requirements, but that does not make them superior or inferior.in a way prejudice towards meat eaters can be seen as a form of racism

greybeard
15th June 2010, 20:22
it seems that meat eaters on the whole are more tolerant and less judgemental about people whose physiology is more suited to a vegan diet. some vegans have a tendency to assume that they are spiritually superior to none vegans. i dont think having such a rigid viewpoint is a sign of spirituality .native americans are almost exclusively type o omnivore and have a quiet humility, that i would personally label as a spiritual attribute. on the other hand i would see a fundementalist vegan who insists all should be that way, as being religeous and not necessarily spiritual. it is a choice wether you wish to be vegan and lead by example or turn it into a religion.i understand that people have different food requirements, but that does not make them superior or inferior.in a way prejudice towards meat eaters can be seen as a form of racism

One of my friends a Reiki Master fits that exactly, though I have to say she was very kind to me.
She just seemed to simmer away., outwardly there was a clam exterior but a very rigid disposition.
She had several poodles which she had turned into vegan dogs.
The most yappy animals you ever met with her shouting at them all the time.
All things in balance I think.
The Red Indians had it right for their culture and we could learn a lot from them.
I prefer non meat, organic for many reasons. You never know what a cow has been injected with fed with .
is a major consideration.
Blessing food raises the vibration ,measurably, instantly, but you are best with organic to start with.
Chris

Solphilos
15th June 2010, 20:25

It is a common trait for vegans to carry a sense of superiority over others for their food choices. Many will claim diet is somehow a sign of spiritual status, and it is no such thing.
Often, people will choose such a lifestyle because they recently came into full awareness of the meat industry, and what it truly means to consume meat. This alone is a positive sign, as it shows that the person is attaining a higher level of consciousness about the subject, which tends to evolve into other areas of their lives as well.
Still, one of the problems is that many who choose this lifestyle will then begin to believe that because animals have to die for us to eat, that it is inherently evil to be a carnivore. They forget that part of being human is to make these choices, and to make them consciously; it is the nature of the reality we currently find ourselves in, and we must participate according to the rules. We have become so accustomed to buying our food already neatly packaged for us, we have forgotten what meat really is.
I choose not to consume commercial meat products because I refuse to participate in the cruelty that takes place in the industry. I'm a hunter, and I provide myself with food. having to do this is a constant reminder of what it means to be alive. I take no pleasure in killing an animal, it hurts every time I do it, but I believe that pain is supposed to be experienced, rather than someone mindlessly gorging down a hamburger with no consideration or thought to what it took to get that food on his plate. This is another reason I believe it is important to "bless" ones food, or at least to take a moment and acknowledge the sacrifice that went into producing it. Hell, even vegans are taking life when they eat plants; there is no difference.

ian33
15th June 2010, 22:26
the taoists maintain that the impurities exsist in the blood ,and prepare the meat by soaking, rinsing and repeatedly resoaking until the blood has been washed away.they also maintain that the emotions that accompany a meal, are more important than the meal itself .a meal prepared with love is the best kind of food.on the subject of impurities in the blood, water is the main component of blood and as we know water can be programmed and purified so a blessing is indeed powerful medicine.

Anchor
15th June 2010, 22:50
Lots of generalisations here about "spiritual people dont eat meat" and other generalizations.

The native american indians were acknowledged as being highly spiritual and yet did not some of those tribes eat buffalo?

Eating meat is a choice, and it is a valid one. However, what is not so nice is all the lies and BS that prevent people from having the information to correctly make that choice for themselves.

Personally I (as a vegetarian who also consumes dairy products and eggs) am quite happy to sit at the table and watch my freewill exercising otherselves tuck into a steak meal, and until I was 22 I was there eating meat with them before I decided to spend 5 years gradually converting away from meat. It makes me even happier when people are able to make informed decisions from the heart rather than be tricked by bad science and evil propaganda.

People who rush into converting thier diet are often going to run into problems - you need to give your body a good chance to adapt - also it takes some time to adapt all aspects of food consumption - from acquiring it, preparing it and not just the eating. If you rush, you make it hard for yourself.

Bless all your food - meat or otherwise!

John..

Solphilos
15th June 2010, 23:00
the taoists maintain that the impurities exsist in the blood ,and prepare the meat by soaking, rinsing and repeatedly resoaking until the blood has been washed away.they also maintain that the emotions that accompany a meal, are more important than the meal itself .a meal prepared with love is the best kind of food.on the subject of impurities in the blood, water is the main component of blood and as we know water can be programmed and purified so a blessing is indeed powerful medicine.

Thanks, interesting tidbit of information.
That's another reason I avoid commercial meat like the plague; those animals undergo brutal treatment, and are often killed in a very horrendous manner. When we feed ourselves, it all comes down to processing energy, and I don't want to consume the energy of something killed in such a way.

Solphilos
15th June 2010, 23:07
I agree. I think the most important thing is not what people put into their bodies, but that whatever they decide to eat, to do it with full awareness.
Personally, I think that it is important to follow what your body tells you. I know my body well, and don't have any addictions to certain foods. When I crave something heavily, then I feel that my body must need it for some reason, so I feed it, and normally feel good for doing so. Again, consciousness is the key here. Knowing our bodies, understanding food and what it is can help us make these important decisions without being led along by science, the media, and so-called "enlightened" guru-wannabe's that tell us that we must eat a certain way for health or spiritual reasons. Know your body, listen to what it tells you, and you should have a long and happy relationship for the remainder of this incarnation. :thumb:

grannyfranny100
15th June 2010, 23:10
John

I really like your viewpoint. Personally I need meat; otherwise, I feel really run down. On the other hand, I worry about my nephew not because he doesn't eat meat but because he lives on iceberg lettuce salads and hates veggies. I think that can backfire on one's health.

Franny

16th June 2010, 03:08
If you TRUELY respected the animals you're eating you would not eat them at all. It does not matter to the animal if you "bless" the flesh, say a prayer or hold a funeral for it. The animal's primary interest is to continue surviving. Free range, "happy meat", organic and any other misleading label placed on the styrofoam trays containing these animals are only there to make you the consumer feel better, they're clever marketing ploys to keep their customers. They realise that people are waking up to the realities of what these animals face, and any other pseudo-spiritual symbolic ceremony only makes the person who consumes this animal feel better - it means NOTHING to the animal.

The year is 2010, be thankful that you live in a society where consuming animals is no longer necessary, regardless of how "luxurious" this "western privilege" it may seem. For a group of people who like to think of themselves as being highly enlightened and spiritually evolved I am completely floored at the amount of excuses to continue exploiting the fellow beings you share this planet with.

This is not an over zealous vegan rant. This is a rant from a person who saw through the lies, could no longer justify enslaving another living being for MY interests, and decided to do something about it by no longer consuming them at all. Death and a lifetime of suffering and exploitation is the harsh realities for the these beings who cannot speak for themselves.

Robstar
16th June 2010, 04:28
I have read that plants have feelings too. And i think they do.

The animal's primary interest is to continue surviving
I think that is the case for everything living on earth.
Everything living on earth has a primary interest to continue surviving.
Animals are our friends so the next time a pork-chop is set in front of you thank it for its life giving nutrients and its animal for giving of itself for you and enjoy.
Same thing for vegetables and fruits.
Thank your salad for the nutrients and giving of its body for your survival.
I enjoy every kind of food and thank it all for providing me with the energy for life.
Unless you are a breatheterian. they don't eat.
Read about people who don't eat somewhere here on PA on another thread.;)

Mu2143
16th June 2010, 06:00
Just like my ex-colleage who made a comment about 9/11! he said
where is the proof that it is blowen up using explosives?
when the proof is right in front of your face when you look at the video of WTC going down and yet he does not see it.

It is same with your comment below, you simply do not see it and you stuck in your own belief system.

For does who belief a lie we send an even stronger one in the end times!!
Where not yet in it you will know!!!

For me it is case closed
You belief what you wanted to belief !
Not my problem to proof you anything, because you have to find it not me!!
It is about advanced maturity or responsibility for self.

You asked for proof when this is a sign of not having an open mind and with this way of thinking your never going to find any truth!! just a half truth which is a lie. So don't confuse your self with people that are realiy awake and understand what is real and what is not!

Let me elaborate a little further; I'm sure some people in the past have avoided animal products for whatever reasons, but there is no evidence that any particular society or civilization were vegan in mass; prove me wrong.
In general, animals are vital to our existence as a species, as we would not be around today if the majority of our ancestors chose to be vegan. It can be an extremely unhealthy lifestyle without intense dietary precautions. Today it is only possible because of the availability of diverse foods and artificial supplements.

Mu2143
16th June 2010, 06:13
You mean your demonic entity stuck to your head does not like it!

John

I really like your viewpoint. Personally I need meat; otherwise, I feel really run down. On the other hand, I worry about my nephew not because he doesn't eat meat but because he lives on iceberg lettuce salads and hates veggies. I think that can backfire on one's health.

Franny

Mu2143
16th June 2010, 06:28
O just another thing for does who do evolve when we enter the photon belt we will light up from within, those demonic entities can't stand the light and wil leave!!.

Anchor
16th June 2010, 06:30
It does not matter to the animal if you "bless" the flesh, say a prayer or hold a funeral for it.

It matters a lot. The act of blessing food accomplishes two main goals

1) It provides a suitable channel through which to express gratitude, which is an essential disposition for budding earthlings

2) It provides an opportunity (usually by some kind of ritualized mechanism of intent based manifestation) for an energetic change to take place within the food that enhances the effect it will have on your own body.

If you eat meat, then you have either taken or allowed for an animal's life to be taken for your food. To my way of thinking if you do such a thing, the responsibility is great to make the most of the animal material that has been made available for you to eat.

The manner in which the animals are killed is important. Speaking personally I cannot eat animals for this reason - animals are abused too often in our industrial food production systems. The thought of battery chickens and the production of veal etc etc repulses me. I cannot be part of that. I know, by careful experimentation, that eating meat lowers my energy and makes me sluggish. Finally I have found that basically I dont need to.

If I had to eat meat as a means to survive, I would do so, and I would do it with a clear conscience-even though I had to kill the animal myself. That said, I am kind of hoping that I don't get put in that position!

John..

morguana
16th June 2010, 07:14
It matters a lot. The act of blessing food accomplishes two main goals

1) It provides a suitable channel through which to express gratitude, which is an essential disposition for budding earthlings

2) It provides an opportunity (usually by some kind of ritualized mechanism of intent based manifestation) for an energetic change to take place within the food that enhances the effect it will have on your own body.

If you eat meat, then you have either taken or allowed for an animal's life to be taken for your food. To my way of thinking if you do such a thing, the responsibility is great to make the most of the animal material that has been made available for you to eat.

The manner in which the animals are killed is important. Speaking personally I cannot eat animals for this reason - animals are abused too often in our industrial food production systems. The thought of battery chickens and the production of veal etc etc repulses me. I cannot be part of that. I know, by careful experimentation, that eating meat lowers my energy and makes me sluggish. Finally I have found that basically I dont need to.

If I had to eat meat as a means to survive, I would do so, and I would do it with a clear conscience-even though I had to kill the animal myself. That said, I am kind of hoping that I don't get put in that position!

John..

i agree john mindfull eating is also needed in my book, to really take in the energy of the food in a consious manner, blessing the food whilst prepearing it, especially meat in my humble opinion is just honurable.
as it stands my children eat meat (not much), but i never have, have been a vegi all of my life as i refused to eat meat from toddler age. however i would eat meat if i needed to in a survival situation, and am capeable of hunting and fishing in order to provide meat for my family. the odd time that i have had to kill an animal has always been done in love and respect.

anyway the op of this thread showed a very good comparison between carnivors and herbivores...........however i felt that it would have been good to show omnivious physical trates and also primates. so in my eyes the paper is too cut and dry and needs to include these two points.
m

Mu2143
16th June 2010, 08:25
the odd time that i have had to kill an animal has always been done in love and respect.

I think your confusion your self with what love realy is!
It surtently not destroying life even if you do it with so called "respect"

There 2 kind of way of being its ether your are a Destroyer or a Co-creator
I can tell you this is NOT debatable

morguana
16th June 2010, 09:01
actually mu2143, i have only ever killed a being to put them out of pain, so please get your facts straight, thx...........my cats when learning to hunt often had left animals with their guts hanging out and i would put them out of their pain....simple.
and YES it was done in LOVE and RESPECT, i am more than aware of what love really is and it is NOT leaving beings in pain.
m

edit to add that i find folk respond better if you dont preach a message but leading by example works better, so rather than say you are wrong give examples of something that is right :)

Mu2143
16th June 2010, 10:08
So you decide who lives or dies? that means you decide in your own eyes what is good or bad, by definition is the roots of all evil.

Keep believing this, is your problem not mine (you trying to justify it again by making a dificult senario when it is simple for me). You decide to DO what is right in your own eyes , by killing it)
Braking the soul free will.

I do not see a spirit coming in from the most high with love and light by killling you even if your in great pain. Or are you trying to make me belief this too ????

Nice try Love is healing not killing

actually mu2143, i have only ever killed a being to put them out of pain, so please get your facts straight, thx...........my cats when learning to hunt often had left animals with their guts hanging out and i would put them out of their pain....simple.
and YES it was done in LOVE and RESPECT, i am more than aware of what love really is and it is NOT leaving beings in pain.
m

edit to add that i find folk respond better if you dont preach a message but leading by example works better, so rather than say you are wrong give examples of something that is right :)

greybeard
16th June 2010, 10:18
I dont eat meat but I would like to point out that if it wasn't for meat eaters, billions of cows would never have had the experience of life at all.
Judgment is judgment. I would not throw the first stone at a meat eater because I dont presume that they are wrong or right.
Condemning anyone for their action is hardly being spiritual. Its fine to express a point of view thats different.
C

morguana
16th June 2010, 10:21
mu you just dont get it do you, so im not going to waste any more time responding to you, if you refuse to listen to others views......the animals involved were dying (and in great pain, i could feel them), i will not sit back and watch one suffer, especially if they communicate to me their wishes. ok?
maybe when you can communicate with animals in this way you will be able to help them as i have had to do, untill then i would suggest that you hold back your judgement. if it was you laying there with your guts spilling out all over the place with no chance of recovering and you asked for help, how would you feel if none came? gosh lets put this into perspective shall we?
blessings to you
m

edit to say thank you chris......exactly!

Mu2143
16th June 2010, 10:37
I know, I do get it !

You did not answer my question do you have to right to kill some one else ?Yes or No ?
And it is not about judgement, but about to learn to do it right and not repeat the past.

Wel I take my own responsibility ok, I listen but do not obey any one get it!
What you did is your responsibility and you have look at it your self.

Your only responsible for your self!right?

mu you just dont get it do you, so im not going to waste any more time responding to you, if you refuse to listen to others views......the animals involved were dying (and in great pain, i could feel them), i will not sit back and watch one suffer, especially if they communicate to me their wishes. ok?
maybe when you can communicate with animals in this way you will be able to help them as i have had to do, untill then i would suggest that you hold back your judgement.
blessings to you
m

edit to say thank you chris......exactly!

morguana
16th June 2010, 10:48
when a being asks for help, i will help that is my calling.
and as a life long vegi i can honestly say that i do not condone any killing unless asked by the particular being wishing to depart this life......for a quick and painless realease of the soul.
i would not hurt another, only assist where i can

right i am off now, as have things to do. remember to sit in the space of the observer, i find this helps, it means that one can step aside from judgment...........now back to topic at hand, sorry op for going off the subject being discussed.......

any one found anything on the physical differences in omnivores and primates in terms of digestion and teeth etc? because i feel this would give us more insight into humans and meat/veg debate
m

Anchor
16th June 2010, 12:31
So you decide who lives or dies? that means you decide in your own eyes what is good or bad, by definition is the roots of all evil.

By what definition. I think it was said that it was the love of money that was the root of all kinds of evil. (Timothy 6:10 ) http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/238725.html

Or are you trying to make me belief this too ????

No one is trying to make you believe anything.

John..

¤=[Post Update]=¤

You did not answer my question do you have to right to kill some one else ?Yes or No ?

I'd say that mostly people don't answer your questions because you are sarcastic, rude, and bluntly disrespectful in your posting style; you preach your way and trash the ways of others, also you seem to enjoy playing the game of twisting people meanings into other than that which was originally intended - guess what - people don't want to play that game much any more.

John..

Solphilos
16th June 2010, 12:42
For a group of people who like to think of themselves as being highly enlightened and spiritually evolved I am completely floored at the amount of excuses to continue exploiting the fellow beings you share this planet with.

Exploiting? Everything on this each has a goal to survive, even us humans.
Look, your cause may be "noble", but it is also completely ignorant of the facts. If you wish to sacrifice your own life so that another creature may live, then by all means that is your choice, but do not judge others because they choose to take the realistic path and continue to eat like nature intended. Yes, it did intend for us to consume flesh, else it would not be necessary for our survival. Common sense that often gets overlooked by self-righteous bigots such as yourself.

Solphilos
16th June 2010, 12:54
Just like my ex-colleage who made a comment about 9/11! he said
where is the proof that it is blowen up using explosives?
when the proof is right in front of your face when you look at the video of WTC going down and yet he does not see it.

It is same with your comment below, you simply do not see it and you stuck in your own belief system.

For does who belief a lie we send an even stronger one in the end times!!
Where not yet in it you will know!!!

For me it is case closed
You belief what you wanted to belief !
Not my problem to proof you anything, because you have to find it not me!!
It is about advanced maturity or responsibility for self.

You asked for proof when this is a sign of not having an open mind and with this way of thinking your never going to find any truth!! just a half truth which is a lie. So don't confuse your self with people that are realiy awake and understand what is real and what is not!

This is the most absurd post I've seen in a while, even for this site, and you responded exactly how I thought you would. You make a claim, then cannot back it up with any facts.

So I'm assuming your the type of person who believes any little whimsical idea that passes through your ears, because you have such an "open mind". If you choose to not use facts and evidence as a way of judging reality, then that's your problem. You may think that you are "awake" for whatever reasons, but I can assure you that you are proving to every reader of your posts that your are quite a fool, and should abstain or tossing around all your bull****.

Mu2143
16th June 2010, 12:54
Don't put your words in to my mouth!!
You mean your trashing your self
--->Trying so I enjoy?????<---- where do you make up does things, from your inner core being.
I suggest to grow up and stop trying to manipulate. If you can't handle a discussion shut up!!!!

I'm simple being realistic here not rude and nore sarcatic that is your own inner reflection!!

I'd say that mostly people don't answer your questions because you are sarcastic, rude, and bluntly disrespectful in your posting style; you preach your way and trash the ways of others, also you seem to enjoy playing the game of twisting people meanings into other than that which was originally intended - guess what - people don't want to play that game much any more.

John..

Solphilos
16th June 2010, 13:03
I know, I do get it !

And it is not about judgement, but about to learn to do it right and not repeat the past.

Wel I take my own responsibility ok, I listen but do not obey any one get it!
What you did is your responsibility and you have look at it your self.

Your only responsible for your self!right?

No, you do not get it. There are no such thing as "rights". They are mere illusions. If you believe in them, then where do they come from? God? The cosmos? The Government? No.
Rights do not exist, just as right and wrong are arbitrary and subjective.
Is the owl wrong for hunting to eat? How about the lion? Better yet, how about the rabbit, for surely he kills the plants who's roots he digs up for dinner. Your white blood cells are busy killing every minute of the day, are they wrong for doing so?
Taking life is necessary; it is a fundamental aspect of the reality we inhabit. If you think you can avoid it, you are mistaken. What is keeping you alive? Are you somehow special that the rules don't apply to you? Enlighten us please.

Mu2143
16th June 2010, 13:07
This is the most absurd post I've seen in a while, even for this site, and you responded exactly how I thought you would. You make a claim, then cannot back it up with any facts.

So I'm assuming your the type of person who believes any little whimsical idea that passes through your ears, because you have such an "open mind". If you choose to not use facts and evidence as a way of judging reality, then that's your problem. You may think that you are "awake" for whatever reasons, but I can assure you that you are proving to every reader of your posts that your are quite a fool, and should abstain or tossing around all your bull****.

First of all I do not need to back it up, because that means your going to belief another. If you think it is not true research it your self!!!. But if your start beliefing it you going to co-create this for your self or do you think it is not?

And wanted to know how people responed when having a discussion and there hatred always come up when confronted with it.

morguana
16th June 2010, 13:20
ok folks this has gone far enough, if members can not show respect towards each other, then take a break. this thread goes back on topic and you stop now or i will close it.
respect is the key word here ok?
m

Mu2143
16th June 2010, 13:20
No, you do not get it. There are no such thing as "rights". They are mere illusions. If you believe in them, then where do they come from? God? The cosmos? The Government? No.
Rights do not exist, just as right and wrong are arbitrary and subjective.
Is the owl wrong for hunting to eat? How about the lion? Better yet, how about the rabbit, for surely he kills the plants who's roots he digs up for dinner. Your white blood cells are busy killing every minute of the day, are they wrong for doing so?
Taking life is necessary; it is a fundamental aspect of the reality we inhabit. If you think you can avoid it, you are mistaken. What is keeping you alive? Are you somehow special that the rules don't apply to you? Enlighten us please.

But there is such things as right and wrong.(Co-creating versus destroying)

And you forgot that all wild animals are created in a lab, because it normaly does not exist that is the illusion. that is the experience we have, because we forgot and otherwise we would not kill and eat meat. (we checked out and explorered all dark rooms, now we should grow up right?)

Well what the question is what do you want for future, where we do what we have done in the past or a new thing?

Hey you can do what you wanted to do with your future and thats your choice.

Solphilos
16th June 2010, 13:25
First of all I do not need to back it up, because that means your going to belief another. If you think it is not true research it your self!!!.
I'm only going to respond to this line, as the rest of your post is a bit unintelligible.

The point I'm trying to get across is this: If you sit here and boldly argue history with me, then you should be able to back up your claim with some facts; it should not be that hard. After all, what led you to believe in the first place that our planet has a history of vegan civilizations? Something made you believe this, so where is the evidence for it? No, you probably read some hippie new age website that made a bunch of unscientific claims to promote it's agenda, as is typical for them, and you fell for it.

Solphilos
16th June 2010, 13:29
ok folks this has gone far enough, if members can not show respect towards each other, then take a break. this thread goes back on topic and you stop now or i will close it.
respect is the key word here ok?
m

As far as I'm aware the argument is still pertaining to the topic. I see no disrespect taking place. I wouldn't even go so far as to call this a heated debate, but then again this particular site is obviously very biased towards the idea of absolute peace, with no opposition or arguing allowed.

morguana
16th June 2010, 13:32
Don't put your words in to my mouth!!
You mean your trashing your self
--->Trying so I enjoy?????<---- where do you make up does things, from your inner core being.
I suggest to grow up and stop trying to manipulate. If you can't handle a discussion shut up!!!!

I'm simple being realistic here not rude and nore sarcatic that is your own inner reflection!!

this is the kind of responce i am talking about
telling someone to 'shut up' is not respectfull
we have no problems with discussion, debate etc, but churlish comments and arguements are not pleasent to read
regards m

if however you wish to argue in the above vein please do so in pm, then you can do it untill the cows come home

Solphilos
16th June 2010, 13:34
But there is such things as right and wrong.(Co-creating versus destroying)

And you forgot that all wild animals are created in a lab, because it normaly does not exist that is the illusion. that is the experience we have, because we forgot and otherwise we would not kill and eat meat. (we checked out and explorered all dark rooms, now we should grow up right?)

Well what the question is what do you want for future, where we do what we have done in the past or a new thing?

Hey you can do what you wanted to do with your future and thats your choice.

Okay, I'm officially done with this argument, because you have jumped overboard into the realm of fantasy and absurdity. All wild animals created in a lab?? :confused:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

this is the kind of responce i am talking about

Sorry, missed that post.

Sigh, and so all controversial threads such as these must end in the same tragic manner, with people getting offended and having no ability to argue without getting personal.

Mu2143
16th June 2010, 13:41
Simple over the past 2 years experienced pasted live and my own research. There enough people who speak truth and have a pice of the puzzle and there lots of them!! if you realy want know and you already think it is not true then your not going to find it , because you will pull the things towards you you belief. I just noticed thing where some what out of place when I was not awakened yet and remember this with help of that I could put also the things on it place.

I can tell you it takes dedication to wanted to know the truth I allways question my self why I would belief this and that. But thats what you going have to try to do.
and last ,but not leats you have lived true all does lives you should already now this ,but we have fallen so much in counsciouness that we can't desern it any more. raceing your counsciouness only by keep do research till you understand and then you can build the knowledge on that otherwise your only going to get confused.

That is the way to open up .

I can not all spill it out in one line here what I have found and experienced etc.

I'm only going to respond to this line, as the rest of your post is a bit unintelligible.

The point I'm trying to get across is this: If you sit here and boldly argue history with me, then you should be able to back up your claim with some facts; it should not be that hard. After all, what led you to believe in the first place that our planet has a history of vegan civilizations? Something made you believe this, so where is the evidence for it? No, you probably read some hippie new age website that made a bunch of unscientific claims to promote it's agenda, as is typical for them, and you fell for it.

Fredkc
16th June 2010, 13:44
You know, there are de-caffinated brands, and very nice parks to take long walks in, in almost every country on this planet.

Fred

Mu2143
16th June 2010, 13:53
Okay, I'm officially done with this argument, because you have jumped overboard into the realm of fantasy and absurdity. All wild animals created in a lab??

Wrong you forgot the draco race have been maniplating this reality for 4 Billions of years we are spiritual being who came down here to experience life here. Where in the hell did we then eat meat when we where first spirit when it did not exist it in the first place. There was no meat at all in the spritual realms hello sleeping !!!!

It certanly did not came from spiritual evolution !

Anchor
16th June 2010, 13:56
First of all I do not need to back it up

I gave up expecting rational debate from you months ago. The way you rolled out this "fait a complit" is not original for you.

And wanted to know how people responed when having a discussion and there hatred always come up when confronted with it.

Yes, its all our fault.[1]

John..

[1] this of course can be taken quite literally :)

Jan Rodrigo
16th June 2010, 14:06
hi there in my opinune long ago we use to eat animals , but the animals, soul, would choose to be eaten and would come and sit down near you to killed as a prosess that was Natural the soul had decided to come down to experience this before coming to earth . There for there was no fear in the meat or negative energies it was done in a loving respectful manner .
sir ton beings have designed life in a way which animals are killed in a disgracefully way coursing the animal to take on fear and negativity with in the meat . so when you digest that energy it can ( with in time) manifest into illness . Now if things were back the way we begin I would be all for eating meat. I have just recently decided that my body can survive with out any meat . which is the message im getting from with in this choose is not fear based but a decision iv decided to make . Any way each to there own every being is entitled to think the way they like this is just my own personal option . I think all so sir ten things are in bedded into peoples dna & ,jeans some people well just never understand and some well .

Solphilos
16th June 2010, 14:06
Wrong you forgot the draco race have been maniplating this reality for 4 Billions of years we are spiritual being who came down here to experience life here. Where in the hell did we then eat meat when we where first spirit when it did not exist it in the first place. There was no meat at all in the spritual realms hello sleeping !!!!

It certanly did not came from spiritual evolution !

:twitch:
Wow, not much I can say to that, lol.

Mu2143
16th June 2010, 14:09
What trying to get true to people is that most of them are stuck and stopped questioning what they have learn new!!. the rabit hole goes deeper then you think.
Most people just suck it up and not going in to decern mode and just take it as it is. If it sound lovely does not mean it is true. Same for ancient book like the bible ,because it rewriten version of th e orginal text kept by the vatican. 4 billion years of maniplation only 14000 years it is the worse case scenario here on earty. We fall as a race 70000 years ago !!!

The maniplation here on earth is so great to most people can't even grasp 1% of it.

I gave up expecting rational debate from you months ago. The way you rolled out this "fait a complit" is not original for you.

Yes, its all our fault.[1]

John..

[1] this of course can be taken quite literally :)

Solphilos
16th June 2010, 14:14
hi there in my opinune long ago we use to eat animals , but the animals, soul, would choose to be eaten and would come and sit down near you to killed as a prosess that was Natural the soul had decided to come down to experience this before coming to earth . There for there was no fear in the meat or negative energies it was done in a loving respectful manner .
sir ton beings have designed life in a way which animals are killed in a disgracefully way coursing the animal to take on fear and negativity with in the meat . so when you digest that energy it can ( with in time) manifest into illness . Now if things were back the way we begin I would be all for eating meat. I have just recently decided that my body can survive with out any meat . which is the message im getting from with in this choose is not fear based but a decision iv decided to make . Any way each to there own every being is entitled to think the way they like this is just my own personal option . I think all so sir ten things are in bedded into peoples dna & ,jeans some people well just never understand and some well .

I agree. I've come to the awareness myself that though we may not be conscious of it, that we chose the circumstance we are presently in before we came into body. Same for the animating force of the animals in question. We are all here to experience; sometimes we experience eating another, sometimes we are the ones getting eaten. It's all an experience, there is no good or evil, right or wrong. Some things we like, some we don't, but in the end they all add up to experiences, and teach us what we need to know in order to grow and expand and fulfill the great work.

Jan Rodrigo
16th June 2010, 14:19
What trying to get true to people is that most of them are stuck and stopped questioning what they have learn new!!. the rabit hole goes deeper then you think.
Most people just suck it up and not going in to decern mode and just take it as it is. If it sound lovely does not mean it is true. Same for ancient book like the bible ,because it rewriten version of th e orginal text kept by the vatican. 4 billion years of maniplation only 14000 years it is the worse case scenario here on earty. We fall as a race 70000 years ago !!!

The maniplation here on earth is so great to most people can't even grasp 1% of it.

i agree there is maniplation on this planet but to be honist your banging your head against a wall , some people well not get this due to this very maniplation there dna and other things well just not allow this Resonation
beings well only get whant to all so for me i just don'yt do scared but many beings become scared as there comfort zone begains to come down so they put up walls
love to you all

Mu2143
16th June 2010, 14:21
Also we are geneticly designed by benevolent race to experience life why would they create human being that needed to kill for food , that is not benevolent !

how hard is it to understand the basicly only the draco reptilian race who was malevolent towards the human race that made us belief we needed meat.

are history is full of warnings about this race

Check it out and find your self if you want to get to the bodem of what is real!

This body has 7 chakras , I had 11 chakras now I have 12 chakras. The next step is to re aline 10 chakras for 4D and 5D 12 chakras to get. With a 7 chakra body you only can remember as far as that if you had more. 1 chakra is a body and is your relefection and memory of your past who you are.

Unity is 12 (gold as the color)
Meat what meat?

Solphilos
16th June 2010, 14:33
I give up, there is no sanity to be had on this forum. :lol:

HORIZONS
16th June 2010, 16:54
Thanks y'all - I needed a humorous distraction from all the insanity. ROTFLMAO!!

ian33
16th June 2010, 18:04
i do wish that all the self righteous people, that are so superior to the rest of us, and certain of ascending to some higher plane. would just get on with it ,and leave the rest of us lowly beings in peace.happily most vegetarians are sensitive kind beings, full of love and empathy..any constructive advice for those unfortunates like myself who find it hard to digest, dairy, nuts and pulses would be welcome.

Peace of Mind
16th June 2010, 20:56
I strongly believe this world was abundant with all kinds of vegetation, but lost most of it due to ancient planetary catastrophes that caused the spread of famine throughout the globe. This (I believe deep down) is the cause for flesh eating. If you look at the seas, they even look barren…they look like something is missing….a whole lot of vegetation

I also believe everything in life is there to test you, there to test your choices in life. In the end when we all look back at our individual life, can we honestly justified taking life to sustain ours. When I decided to myself that I would sacrifice my own life if I had to take another, blessings of good health came to me in great quantity.

People still believe what the FDA tells them they need, I don’t. And by doing so my body is better for it. One meal a day is good enough too. The body is not made to be digesting food all day long. Meat keeps people aggressive, keeps their vibes low. Do your own observations. You are what you eat.

As for B-12 you can find it in sea plants like algae. But, as I mentioned earlier…I don’t follow what the FDA tells me, I have my own results…I know what the FDA is all about.

Pardon me if my earlier post offended anyone. I can only speak of the proof I experience myself. I am in no way a judge of anyone…I do not wish to harm anyone or thing in any way.

Sometimes I have to be reminded that some humans have feelings too, it’s hard to tell.

Weighing thy heart with a feather…

Peace

Ross
16th June 2010, 22:43
As far as I'm aware the argument is still pertaining to the topic. I see no disrespect taking place. I wouldn't even go so far as to call this a heated debate, but then again this particular site is obviously very biased towards the idea of absolute peace, with no opposition or arguing allowed.

I have just come on...

Yes I have seen this all before, Meat v vegie...always hits a nerve with some and thats acceptable here at Avalon, However, here we discuss topics with respect in mind towards other Members regardless of their view point.

Opposition to a view is fine if done with respect, Arguing however will often end up less respectful: Such as name calling, 'Bigot' was used above, not acceptable here on this forum, 'Shut up' was used, again not acceptable here.

This is also what I would call a 'heated debate' but only among a few and those few have been somewhat disrespectful towards others viewpoints.

With that in mind continue this discussion...with respect.

Ross

16th June 2010, 23:52
Just like there are unhealthy omnivores there are also unhealthy vegetarians and vegans. More often than not this is not due to inadequacies of either diet, but more so failure of the person in question to understand what exactly constitutes a healthy and balanced diet. It's far too easy and it's merely a cheap shot to reply with "I once was a vegetarian for 6 months/knew a vegetarian and it caused... [insert vague ailments and assumption that said diet lead to such mystery illness here]" to attempt to nullify both the health benefits, environmental relief and compassion towards non-human animals that veganism has been proven to bring.

It has been a well proven fact for many decades that a sans-animal diet is not only completely fine for you but can be much more beneficial. Other than the many living, breathing examples of people who are compeltely healthy vegans living in your own cities, there is 100% more information available on this subject from grass-roots organizations all the way to government agencies than there is for this new-age "breatharian" nonsense and necromancing around the corpse of an once living being of this planet.

The American Dietetic Association, the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, and the United Nations all endorse and promote the switch to a vegan diet for health, animal welfare and the continued existence of our planet.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/705344
http://www.pcrm.org/health/veginfo/
http://www.unep.org/resourcepanel/documents/pdf/PriorityProductsAndMaterials_Report_Full.pdf

Kulapops
17th June 2010, 00:19
Ahh... the longest threads are always about people... and never about information.

Remove the duality, you remove the struggle, you cut the length.

I volunteer one really long thread at Avalon where people can just slog it out and call each other 'poopy'... and the others could all fit into one or two pages.

Solphilos
17th June 2010, 01:54
Just like there are unhealthy omnivores there are also unhealthy vegetarians and vegans. More often than not this is not due to inadequacies of either diet, but more so failure of the person in question to understand what exactly constitutes a healthy and balanced diet. It's far too easy and it's merely a cheap shot to reply with "I once was a vegetarian for 6 months/knew a vegetarian and it caused... [insert vague ailments and assumption that said diet lead to such mystery illness here]" to attempt to nullify both the health benefits, environmental relief and compassion towards non-human animals that veganism has been proven to bring.

It has been a well proven fact for many decades that a sans-animal diet is not only completely fine for you but can be much more beneficial. Other than the many living, breathing examples of people who are compeltely healthy vegans living in your own cities, there is 100% more information available on this subject from grass-roots organizations all the way to government agencies than there is for this new-age "breatharian" nonsense and necromancing around the corpse of an once living being of this planet.

The American Dietetic Association, the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, and the United Nations all endorse and promote the switch to a vegan diet for health, animal welfare and the continued existence of our planet.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/705344
http://www.pcrm.org/health/veginfo/
http://www.unep.org/resourcepanel/documents/pdf/PriorityProductsAndMaterials_Report_Full.pdf

I agree with this post 100%.
My original argument was that there is no evidence for the vegan diet being a "norm" for the human being, and that there is nothing wrong with consuming meat if one chooses to do so. (aside from ones own self-inflicted health consequences)
I personally got very sick from following a vegan diet, but this was due to the fact that I had no access to common vegan foods that normally supplement the needs for certain minerals, enzymes and protein. I lived in a rural area, living a rural lifestyle that required more from me than what I could put back in my body with available foods. Protein was the big issue.

I completely agree that, done with a proper understanding of nutrition, and access to a wide array of foods that aren't normally found in common grocery stores, the vegan/vegetarian diet can be superior to one that consists of moderate portions of meat.

conk
17th June 2010, 15:18
mercola.com says there are body types. Some need meat, some don't, some need a mix.

I just read that wheat grass has B vitamins, to include B-12.

Anchor
17th June 2010, 23:19
any constructive advice for those unfortunates like myself who find it hard to digest, dairy, nuts and pulses would be welcome.

Ok. First thanks for your post, it made me laugh hard :)

You have to make the choices you make, its all perfect, everything has its place and reason.

Respect your food. See the divine in it and express gratitude for its previous owners gift of sustenance and nurturing so that you may continue to nurture the life of yourself and others. Ask for the food be blessed and purified for its intended purpose.

John..

Snowbird
18th June 2010, 01:14
Marianne Thieme, a Dutch politician, animal activist and publicist, is also chairwoman and political leader of the Party for Animals and a writer on animal rights.

In this 1 hour and 12 minute documentary, she presents irrefutable proof that the raising of animals for food consumption is the very worst thing that we can do to our environment.

I have been a vegetarian for more than a decade and I have to state that I go a little beyond the notion of choice. I was absolutely shocked when I heard and saw Thieme's statistics. Al Gore never even mentions animal farming or the damage that animals en masse do to the environment. This documentary is really a must-see for everyone whether you eat meat or not. Pay close attention to the statistics when she suggests that people go without meat for only one day, two days, etc. It is really astounding.

Global Warming: MEAT THE TRUTH (full length • widescreen • 4 subtitle languages)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uTJsZrX2wI

ian33
18th June 2010, 10:59
thank you john.it seems i did choose this body with its relatively rare blood type and genetic disposition, so will make the best of it.as i am getting older it is probably good to start consuming less, which i am working on .ideally i would like to eat nothing which would be so liberating.i have been surviving happily for many years on 2 meals a day with no snacks and aim to reduce this.

wynderer
10th July 2010, 15:58
Whether or not humans are "meant" to eat meat is not the question, as there are plenty of things we were never designed to do, such as eating pre-packaged meals, watch TV, or drink alcohol but can still do.

For what it's worth I'm vegan and have been for 5 years. My decision to become vegan was for animal rights purposes as I could not longer morally justify killing and enslaving another living being just because I "liked the taste". I realised that I couldn't be consistent with my concern for non-human animals whilst I was eating, wearing, testing on them or using them for my own entertainment. I no longer saw them or their secretions as "food" as I saw that we humans have forcibly removed ourselves from the food chain and consuming a dead animal only required a short trip to the supermarket, nor did I see them as being "put here for us", I understood that just like us they had their own reasons for existing, and an inherent will to live. In order to remain true to my beliefs the only logical and morally consistent path was to become vegan, I saw past the lies and marketing behind "free range, "happy meat" and the pictures of smiling eggs on cartons.

For the record I'm by far a "skinny, pale, malnourished" vegan. I'm actually a competitive weightlifter at a national level.

thank you, 1984 -- i find it very distressing that many people give their own health as their reason for not eating meat & various secretions from bred-down, imprisoned, extremely unhappy animals -- in another post i wrote that i find many humans to be very self-centered -- i believe that the mental conditioning to eat dead animals is one of the major reasons for the lack of compassion for their fellow humans & the disconnect from Love that i see in most humans

i also believe that the reptilians feed on the pain, suffering, & blood of animals as well as that of humans -- those hamburgers & hot dogs you eat -- some of those animals were skinned while still conscious -- & have you ever visited a factory farm? chickens especially live their lives in hell -- all these animals -- cows, pigs, chickens, etc, were once wild, free, & strong animals -- they have been bred & dumbed down as humans are now being bred & dumbed down -- some reptilians like human flesh & blood -- not good karma, folks, to imprison & eat your animal brothers & sisters

i am sorry if my words seem harsh -- it is my unfortunate 'gift' to be an empath for the animals -- from their perspective, this planet is hell --what makes this 'gift' bearable for me is that the animals know, & i have had many interactions w/them -- furred, feathered, & finned -- that would probably seem extraordinary to most humans -- the animals are waiting for you all to wake up to love & compassion --

for the record also -- i've been an organic vegan for over 40 yrs --organic for the Earth, vegan for the animals -- at age 63 i still get the occasional wolf whistle & no one believes i am my age -- [also, 1984 -- during my weightlifting years , weighing 120, i could bench press 110]

Peace & Freedom for All Beings, wynderer

Deega
10th July 2010, 21:48
Hi All,

Dr Klaper – great 6 parts presentations on “Food that kill”!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG_tn3KAXNE&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ibp1jCjojdo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL3C2veCU6k&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUOgeq0MDkk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1A4IaQ8y7Q&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffH4jC01gyM&feature=related

Love and Light to All.

Deega

jack
10th July 2010, 21:52
Hey guys, Just to give my own personal experience on the topic of this post without actually reading through all of the ten pages. Sorry! But I'm not arsed right now, and feeling quite blunt about it ;)

Since Ive stopped eating all red meat, and most of the other kinds of food that mainstream health and nutrition is touting, Ive found my body to be absolutely thriving. I'm basically living on a diet of tuna, and wholemeal bread along with fruits and vegetables.

Since Ive stopped eating meat here's the noticeable benefits -

* Massive increase in muscle mass
* Massive increases in strength
* Much lighter on my feet
* Much better ability to concentrate
* Much higher IQ
* Improved blood circulation
* Improved blood pressure
* Improved Skin condition
* Improved energy levels

To name just a few.

Eating meat now not only makes me feel sluggish, but also clouds my mind, and makes me feel very "heavy" , and the thought of eating something that could potentially be my friend also has its own implications with my conscience.

wynderer
11th July 2010, 13:29
here's a song about ingesting meat from a Slovenian band [DUH edit here]: the band's name is

Supersoul Connection

'Enough of blood'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2-uakNOsUc

tron
11th July 2010, 14:00
the thought of eating something that could potentially be my friend also has its own implications with my conscience.
Fish can be your good friend.
Here's a good friend I had once.
I rehomed him to a 2000 gallon aquarium shortly after the video was taken and gave my 300 gallon tank away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnqzvGMtsjg&feature=PlayList&p=85EAF79A24639A89&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=43
I am now full vegan and trying to eat as much uncooked foods as possible.
watching this makes me miss him so.
:rolleyes:
Some coments made on the vid..
#
Obsidian212
8 months ago
I didn't think fish could develop a relationship with their owners. this is eye-opening. do you think It enjoys being petted?

#
gotglock
8 months ago 5
Seeing as how the fish is the one rubbing up against his hand and is not making to much of an effort to get away. I'd say yes, the fish has developed a relatioship with its owner. Fish are smarter then you think...

Arpheus
11th July 2010, 14:09
Do fish have emotions at all?I been on vegetables fruits,organic brown ice and organic beans,but i still eat bread and tuna occasionally as well,now i did some reading and many sources say bread isnt good for you due to starch and other stuff,i dont eat processed bread tho,cause i cant stand sugar on bread or high fructose corn syrup,thats like poison to your body in the long run,italian bread is what i eat when i do eat it,bread is like one od the oldest man made foods thats been around since the jesus days,that one is gonna be hard for me to let it go i grew up on it =/.I quit drinking any form of alcohol altogether that makes a huge difference trust me.

wynderer
11th July 2010, 14:27
Also we are geneticly designed by benevolent race to experience life why would they create human being that needed to kill for food , that is not benevolent !

how hard is it to understand the basicly only the draco reptilian race who was malevolent towards the human race that made us belief we needed meat.

are history is full of warnings about this race

Check it out and find your self if you want to get to the bodem of what is real!

This body has 7 chakras , I had 11 chakras now I have 12 chakras. The next step is to re aline 10 chakras for 4D and 5D 12 chakras to get. With a 7 chakra body you only can remember as far as that if you had more. 1 chakra is a body and is your relefection and memory of your past who you are.

Unity is 12 (gold as the color)
Meat what meat?

Hi Mu2143 --what a wise post -- thank you

i read once that there is an ancient Veda which says that it was humans who caused the other animals on Earth to become carnivorous -- the Bible speaks of that time also, when all humans & the entire animal kingdom ate only the plants that grew from the Earth -- only parts of plants & all the green growing beings here that don't hurt or kill our leafed brothers & sisters -- like apples & nuts & kale leaves & kelp & leaves of herbs, etc, etc, all received in a respectful manner from the giver, & to the original Giver, the Creator

re the Bible -- as soon as God throws Adam & Eve out of Eden, the next thing this 'God' does is to kill an animal to cover their nakedness [apparently this 'God' had a problem w/nakedness --??]-- right here is where i think the Dracos began their manipulation of the text -- by deadening the humans' hearts from compassion for the animals from the git-go, the Dracos set into motion the big disconnect of the humans from the Creator & other dimensions & their own destiny to become Beings of Light -- this killing the innocent animal story may be symbolic of mind & maybe gene manipulation by the Dracos, back in the mists of time

thank you again for your post

tron
11th July 2010, 14:28
In my opinion yes definitely fish have emotions.
Ive kept all kind of fish in my past including stingrays over 1.5ft round that ate from my hand.
I had one ray that would follow me and rub on me like that catfish did. (a little nerve testing as all my rays had stingers.. I have never been stung or threatened by a stingray)

The most common large freshwater friend in the home is the oscar fish. This fish is one of the most animated and friendly fish Ive known. (next to affectionate freshwater stingrays)
I had a relationship with one of my 1st oscars where he would swim up and cradle (lay down sideways) in my one hand as i fed him with the other.

When I rehomed my stingrays to a larger tank my wife and I cried because they were as close of friends as our 2 dogs were.

Mu2143
11th July 2010, 16:04
i read once that there is an ancient Veda which says that it was humans who caused the other animals on Earth to become carnivorous -- the Bible speaks of that time also, when all humans & the entire animal kingdom ate only the plants that grew from the Earth -- only parts of plants & all the green growing beings here that don't hurt or kill our leafed brothers & sisters -- like apples & nuts & kale leaves & kelp & leaves of herbs, etc, etc, all received in a respectful manner from the giver, & to the original Giver, the Creator

If people did knew our past was highly technology advanced then it would made a lot more sense that genetic engineering was a normal thing! About chakras I have been trying to understand what it is and how it is related with densities. About that we have more chakras then the body it self and was already mentioned in the interview with Boriska.

http://www.projectcamelot.org/indigo_boy_from_mars.html

http://themarsrecords.com/boriska_boy_mars.html

Mu2143
11th July 2010, 16:14
as soon as God throws Adam & Eve out of Eden, the next thing this 'God' does is to kill an animal to cover their nakedness [apparently this 'God' had a problem w/nakedness --??]

GOD= our conscienceness

Then the question is how/why? Simple Mind controll /programming/belief systems etc

The collect sum of us as co-creators would be refured to as god and people do not understand what is written and think it is some one instead when they where created things with out knowing it.

Remember people in this world are backwards and look outside for information to put it inside when a spiritual awake person will look inside to see what is outside then you know what is real and what is not.