PDA

View Full Version : Sinister NWO - John Scura

winston smith1971
14th March 2012, 19:47
John B. Wells was joined by journalist John Scura who discussed globalism as plotted by powerful bankers and business people who wish to end our national sovereignty. "For generations, they've had this vision of creating a one world government with a single currency and a single religion and so forth," he said about the agenda of the "puppet masters" running the planet. While such a unified Earth may sound benevolent, Scura asserted that the true goal is to achieve total control over the populace. "These people just want us all off their planet," he lamented, "they've got that kind of arrogance and ruthlessness about them."

Driving this agenda, Scura said, is a group of powerful families, such as the Rockefellers, who have asserted their influence over the United States, via secretive groups like the Council on Foreign Relations, with the aim of bringing the US into a world government. He explained that these groups act as the true policy makers in America and that "the CFR is embedded in every administration," regardless of political affiliation. Beyond that, Scura maintained that the Federal Reserve acts a key weapon of the elite as it allows for them to manipulate the world economy to their own ends. As such, he suggested that the Great Depression as well as the current financial crisis were both events which were orchestrated by the power brokers to further consolidate their own power and instigate an eventual global government.

Looking ahead to the future, Scura presented a grim outlook for America as this agenda unfolds. "A fascist state is already in writing," he said about the many post-9/11 laws which curtail civil liberties, "it just needs an emergency to put into effect." To that end, he was skeptical about the true nature of the infamous FEMA camps, which are said to be designed for natural disaster survivors, since they feature double-fenced perimeters and watchtowers. Chillingly, he also revealed that, contained within the Health Care Bill, is a mandate which states that "no medical care will be given to patients that have no RFID implants." Ultimately, Scura was pessimistic about halting what appears to be an inexorable pace towards a new world order, saying "these men are so powerful and their plan is so far along that I don't have any magic wand that I could suggest to people."

This is a fascinating interview that joins up the dots very comprehensively. It annoys me how the majority can ridicule when the evidence is blatantly staring them in the face, they do no research and just condemn and disregard the information.

[/U][/I][/B]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OosfhLC14bs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OosfhLC14bs

Cidersomerset
16th March 2012, 16:16
Thanks Robbie listening to first 10 mins ,independent confirmation of what David Icke , Jim Marrs and others have been saying for years !!!
He sums up straight away about the very rich families in the world wanting to create a New World Order. So those same
few families will own everything and keep the population as 'Quazi Surfs'.....It sounds good, and he knows whats going
on behind the 'Curtains' ....I doubt if he will go the next step and wonder who are the real manipulaters ( poss Alien/entities )

Sounds like its going to be a detailed interview.....Steve

Cidersomerset
16th March 2012, 17:48
Great interview .....Connects lots of dots.....many already known others extrodinary simple how these evil crooks
manipulate virtually all world events in plain site.....With the aid of mainstream media and classic ..Ickisms
'Problem Reaction Solution' and Tip Toe Totalitarianism'...
Its all a massive Bank/power & sacraficial scam !!

http://hyperstition.abstractdynamics.org/archives/eyeswideshut_redemption.jpg

winston smith1971
16th March 2012, 21:07
Hi Cider as we were discussing today at work, how people can still deny what is going on when the evidence is staring them in the face is just sad. If they took the time to find out whats really going on and put the energy they use for ridicule and mickey-taking we would all be in a better place. As john scura says they had the capacity to detain 21million people in the 80,s REX84 if people don't wake up they will realize the truth from a FEMA camp or equivalent. Cheers Winnie.

winston smith1971
16th March 2012, 21:15
Hi Cider, as you posted on your excellent thread, james martinez released on his interview/show TPTB plan on killing 25million people in the USA alone.This is scary stuff.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?42425-James-Martinez-..latest-show-Tues-13th-March-....Lots-of-info-updates-on-this-one..

Cidersomerset
16th March 2012, 21:51
Hi Robbie , I liked how John Scura admits that as part of the media/journalist he cannot get this information out seriously on mainstream..
I know we have heard a lot of the info, but he summorised and linked events well and its encouraging more journalists are comming out.
Many whistleblowers and witnesses have and paid the ultimate price for trying to get information out of these powerfull people..
Who have always been above or owned the law, thru paying for the best lawyers and appointing judges from the old boys network...