PDA

View Full Version : Experiment: all roads lead to--?

Beren
23rd September 2012, 19:10
All roads leads to...? Whom or where?

Towards Source. Of all life and all that exist in all dimensions, plains, realms.
Currently an experiment that I undertook awhile ago led me to this conclusion.
I am talking about this material plane and further more if into other plains it is most surely the same.

Now I started observing the patterns around us. In plant world and animal world.
Then in human works and deeds.
And then I saw it.
I became enamored with this and wherever I looked upon I found this fingerprint of God in all that is thus in us too.

I concluded:

1.whatever is observable in the material world around us is as itself a direct proof of existence of supreme Creator-God
2.whatever one does, it subconsciously is imitating the original idea out of Creator in all fields that are
3.nothing can be created as original utterly because it already exist in its template form or core form
4.everything that is created by anyone or anything in the world around us is yet another variation of the core feature of some thing
5.all that one ever does is rehashing the original idea (beautifying or making it ugly -depending of the choice) of Creator which was set in time before time and space

Now the experiment.
Take a look upon anything you so wish at this very moment, analyze its shape ,form, function or relation to other things and see the connection of what I am speaking about.

Say a cell phone;
it`s squarish. Has a function of connecting with others, playing games, connecting you with internet where you can pick up additional stuff.

How this is a pattern of which I was speaking about?

Well it`s squarish and as we know square is a mathematical structure coming from higher intelligence who invented mathematics.
Then it is made from elements found in Earth. Further on it serves as a help device for humans.
Pattern emerges in things like connectivity with mathematics, an idea of connecting with others ( a divine thing to always and on all levels be connected with others), it`s small and a sign somewhat that you don`t need big things to connect with others...

On and on.

Can you see the thing or pattern of what I am talking about?

Man invented cell phone to communicate with others freely and limitless (in current level of conscience), without limits of cables and fixed location for communication- which implies an inner desire for freedom and connection with others.

It goes on and on...

Now my take here for everybody is to give more examples as I am sure there are tons of them.
Expand this observation of mine, please and thank you!

:)

P.S.

For Tolkien lovers here`s the quote that tells a lot!
From Silmarillion:

Then Ilúvatar spoke, and he said: 'Mighty are the Ainur, and mightiest among them is Melkor; but that he may know, and all the Ainur, that I am Ilúvatar, those things that ye have sung, I will show them forth that ye may see what ye have done. And thou, Melkor, shalt see that no theme may be played that hath not its uttermost source in me, nor can any alter the music in my despite. For he that attempteth this shall prove but mine instrument in the devising of things more wonderful, which he himself hath not imagined.'

NancyV
23rd September 2012, 20:18
I don't have much to say other than you are exactly right. Any examples added would be correct. There is nothing that is not Source or God. We get to manipulate the Source energy in any way we choose to create our own individual dance or work of art. But there is nothing new, it just seems new because we can't grasp that it all exists in infinity. As you said it is "rehashing" the original idea and reforming it into our temporal and temporary likes and dislikes.

Beren
28th September 2012, 09:13
I don't have much to say other than you are exactly right. Any examples added would be correct. There is nothing that is not Source or God. We get to manipulate the Source energy in any way we choose to create our own individual dance or work of art. But there is nothing new, it just seems new because we can't grasp that it all exists in infinity. As you said it is "rehashing" the original idea and reforming it into our temporal and temporary likes and dislikes.

That's right!
I feel that all that we do on forums like this one or similar is to remind others of this connection on various ways...

Mark (Star Mariner)
28th September 2012, 14:46
Yep that's pretty much what it is. Matter, thought, spirit – is all energy of one manifestation or another, and it all came from Source.

And energy cannot be reduced to nothing (destroyed), nor can it be created from nothing. So all that was, is, and will yet be, exists now, somewhere and in some form as energy. And always shall.

Cidersomerset
28th September 2012, 15:30
At first i did not understand Ion when he said god was you.....Every 'Human Creator' is a god and the spoken word is the essence of all creation....

All human beings are GOD. There is no GOD outside of human beings.
These human creators are creating all that is.
At one point, these human creators forfeited their power, put it in a box (the Arc of the Covenant) called the Mercy Seat and began to believe that GOD was something outside of themselves. All of this was for the experience.
Human creators can be, do or have anything including the experience that they are not the powerful creators that they indeed are.
John the Revelator wrote of this process in the Biblical book The Revelation of John.
The Revelation of John foretells of all the other books of the Bible which is read back to front beginning with The Revelation and ending with Genesis.
Human creators have not yet experienced the Garden of Eden, this is to come.

I am quoting myself from something I wrote on this thread after listening to Ion and
writing it down ....

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44999-BOB-James-and-Carolyn-explaining-Assencion....144double-helix-s-chromozone-14-RNA

From trying to understand Ions conversations with Bob and the gang....It certainly has made me think about the bigger picture !!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The 'essence of creation is the spoken word'...originally ion said it was thought but there is a subtle difference....

The original explanation was the 3-2-1 of creation....

3—Imagine what you want
2—Let non-physical bring it into existence
1—Add details

http://informationfarm.blogspot.co.u...-want-3-2.html

Ion has modified it a bit since then and says things like if you relax and allow the desire will manifest
into your reality...The power is the spoken word , which made sence to me when you think
of someone having a thought to invent something , but untill it is named & built and used it
is still a thought...So by the use of speech its brought into use and our physical reality.
Because if its left as a thought as many creations are they go back to the 'Guf' with our
non-physical as unrealised,until they are reborn into physical again and over time , but not time as
we know it as there is no time just one gigantic now!!! Though the cycle is coming to a end and
we are comming back to our power , back to the immortal being we once were.
As we are and have always been eternal beings...

This involves the 'Guf'( Jewish for heaven) emptying, thats why there are so many 'gods' us on the
physical earth at the momment, we are going to come back into our power some knowingly many by
default and non-physical and physical will become one again as we were...

This is only part of it and Its hard to explain,though easier to visualise when you hear Ion
& Bob explain it..... It invloves ,the change of Atmosphere H 197, blood and DNA , thru the
activation of 144,000 cells ,double helixs , ring & arms, chromozone 14 and the the activation
of RNA which acts as a Zerox copier to duplcate everycell in the body perfectly, which is how
the physical body will be able to last forever.....All great stuff ..Steve

HBFmnOSjDxE

iON | The Veil is Thinning & The Guf is Emptying

http://informationfarm.blogspot.co.u...-emptying.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iON | The Original Lord’s Prayer

http://informationfarm.blogspot.co.u...ds-prayer.html

The Lord’s Prayer........As told by the 2nd Jesus ( there were 3 in all)

My Non-Physical,
which is ever-present in me
hallowed be your space.
My kingdom come,
My will be done
on Earth,
as it already is in Heaven.

Allow me this day to create my daily bliss.
Allow forgiveness of my trespasses
as this is only Contrast
that I Purpose
to help me Choose
the fastest path to my Joy.

Allow me the power
to not push against,
or even notice,
those who trespass on me.
Lead me through all temptations
that separate me from
my Whole, Complete,
Ascended Power of Beingness.

Relieve me from
the false premise of Evil,
For Mine is the Power
and the Glory,
Eternally.

Selah

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although christened a christian i would say I have never resonated with the Church...

But this infomation does !! Who knows ....I am God ...LOL...Cheers Steve

=========================================================

http://www.achieveradio.com/cash-flow/

I have just listened to the 9pm segment of last nights show 27th sept and aprox 24 mins in Ginny plays
a prvivate reading with Ion....Ginny is a pastor so is well up on the bible and Ion explains
to her what the cross of christ is ( not a wooden cross) its to do with chromozone 14 and
coming back to our power its about 7 min clip and they discuss it afterward.
Really interresting !!

Mark (Star Mariner)
28th September 2012, 21:28
Thanks Cider! Never saw that alternative Lord's Prayer before, but I like it!

Three Jesuses? Jesus, really? lol

Tell me more.

lookbeyond
29th September 2012, 09:11
Yes please elaborate if you will on the 3 Jesuses

Kind Reguards lookbeyond

Cidersomerset
29th September 2012, 16:35
hi Star Mariner,Lookbeyond & anyone else interrested......I was trying to think how to answer about the Jesus's its something Ion has been talking about this since
the start they were several Hundred of our years apart only one was crucified i think and he did say what happened to the other two ?.If I hear anymore or remember
i'l let you know.....

Now synchronicity is happening to me everyday I am listening to this Thurs/fri show 10pm segment 27th sept 2012 ....All the segments start with some music and Bob arrived ,
10 mins in to a presidential fanfare he was not on for the first three hours...Sometimes he comes on earlier or chips in as he is listening.He is encouraging other
ionnettes to do the firtst part of the shows with James, then Bob comes on and can literally talk about any subject''''

http://www.achieveradio.com/archplayer.php?showname=Cash Flow with James Martinez&sn=66&ShowURL=http://audio.achieveradio.com/cash-flow/2012-09-27--2200---Cash_Flow.mp3

Bob starts by playing a early clip with Ion about RNA which is relevent to this thread , then they discuss it, Carolyn ,Dr,Dean comes on for a couple of mins to clarify a medical
point, then they play another early clip about JKF , and how many people knew he was going to be killed beforehand. Bob explains he cannot play the detail or James would be
killed. Tonge in cheek but meant its full of content and interplay to the end of the hour.....

These shows have been going on like this for three years somtimes great info other times murth & laughter....Bob lined up the next segment 11pm which I have not listened to
he is going to play Ion talking about the difference of Astral projection and Astral travel & parrallel worlding....

I could put a ionic comment on virtually every thread on here, but its impossible to back it up, because the info is so spread thru the shows and I cannot remember everything !
So I quote here and there and post the odd clip if I can find it and it ties in !!

cheers Steve...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What did I say about sychrinicty ..LOL..

This is Ion explaining the Lords prayer which i posted above as spoken by the second Jesus..
and the version we got came from the third Jesus, which is the one who got crusified.
Excepted after the council of Nicea, which Bob said the other week was in 25 AD not 325 AD !!

http://informationfarm.blogspot.co.uk/2010/08/ion-original-lords-prayer.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ion Talking about the third Jesus !!

http://informationfarm.blogspot.co.uk/2010/07/source-cash-flow-howionic.html