PDA

View Full Version : New York Declares Public Health Emergency

Hip Hipnotist
12th January 2013, 22:43
How many more flu cases ( some fatal ) do you think will result from the 'epidemic' of mass flu shots about to be unleashed on the unsuspecting inhabitants of N.Y.?

Not to mention having your 6 month old ( I kid you not ) getting jabbed by an 'officially sanctioned' pharmacist who obviously knows zip about the contents of the 'jab' and less about how and where to 'stick it'.

The madness continues. ;-(

http://i45.tinypic.com/2871g2.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/york-governor-declares-public-health-emergency-combat-flu-200003634.html

Tesla_WTC_Solution
12th January 2013, 22:51
Thank you for having the bravery as a respected practitioner of medicine to oppose the unconstitutional and unhealthy, inhumane practice of forced vaccination.

As a failed parent of an autistic child, I have my own suspicions regarding the flu vaccine, as I received this one in pregnancy and for a week my child stopped moving.
There was a direct correlation between a lack of oxygen in the womb and the fact that we received that vaccine.

Could the mercury or another factor have caused a deterioration of placental bloodflow?

Thanks again for this thread.

I hate how the stores say "get YOUR flu shot today"

F that.

Btw. :eyebrows::playball::nono::love:

Earth Angel
12th January 2013, 22:54
There is no running tally of adult deaths, but the CDC estimates that the flu kills about 24,000 people in an average year.

Ban the FLU!! and Big Gulps! .... oh wait they already did that

didn't they already say the flu that is running rampant is not one of the ones in the vaccine anyway??

Operator
12th January 2013, 22:57
Not to mention having your 6 month old ( I kid you not ) getting jabbed by an 'officially sanctioned' pharmacist who obviously knows zip about the contents of the 'jab' and less about how and where to 'stick it'.

I live in a small community and therefore know the 'doctor' who performs the regular vaccinations on school kids. He's also
the father of one of the schoolkids and so we meet him infrequently.

He once came to our house and as usual (in our community) there is always time to have a chit-chat ...
I also asked if he was familiar with all the ingredients in the vaccinations or e.g. if he knew what Thimerosal was.

He didn't know and said he didn't even care! His own children are on school and are also vaccinated!
He's a doctor and should make people healthier. How can you perform your task properly if you don't
even know what you are doing, let alone don't even care?

Tesla_WTC_Solution
12th January 2013, 22:57
There is no running tally of adult deaths, but the CDC estimates that the flu kills about 24,000 people in an average year.

Ban the FLU!! and Big Gulps! .... oh wait they already did that

didn't they already say the flu that is running rampant is not one of the ones in the vaccine anyway??

be glad for that, because if it was the same you could still die from cytokine storm if you are healthy working age.
**** you not.

DeDukshyn
12th January 2013, 23:01
How many more flu cases ( some fatal ) do you think will result from the 'epidemic' of mass flu shots about to be unleashed on the unsuspecting inhabitants of N.Y.?

The madness continues. ;-(

http://i45.tinypic.com/2871g2.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/york-governor-declares-public-health-emergency-combat-flu-200003634.html

Don't forget about the warning on flu shots that only the doctors get to see --- "do not give to children!" (paraphrased but something like that -- it is for real folks -- the manufacturers put that warning on).

Arrowwind
12th January 2013, 23:25
I was a nurse. I always refused the flu shot. I worked long hours at stressful tasks. On one job everyone around me got the flu shot. I swear to god I was the only one who didn't get sick and I worked overtime covering for others as the tried to get well. We even had patients die from the complications of flu, and yes they all got their shots too.

So once again I will post my flu protocols.. I suggest that you pick out two or three approachs and get ready.

This was written during that time period of the bird flu scare.
All of these are good ideas but the Herbal remedy, garlic, beta glucan. MMS and colloidal Silver and Vitamin C will be the best and can be done at the same time, (except vitamin c and MMS) The treatments for flu in general are the same, whether swine flu, common flu, or bird flu. You want to use the most powerful and effective treatment that you can find. None of this has been studied, except for maybe vitamin c. Studies on these protocols are far and few between, ha! Ditto for flu vaccine and tamaflu.

When the flu Epidemic comes:
I recommend that you prepare well in advance for the flu because if you wait till the last minute these products will be gone. Many people know about these alternative treatments and the stores will be rushed upon. Deciding which protocol to use comes from personal knowledge, personal preference and past experience.

Vitamin c
1 to 2000 mg every hour until diarrhea occurs then back off.
This is called reaching bowel tolerance. When the body has all the Vitamin C it can use diarrhea occurs. After diarrhea happens wait a few hours and start again.

In major emergency just start out with 10 grams (People with chronic health conditions like cancer, COPD, who are on a number of drugs, who have immune diseases should start with 20 grams) that may be repeated every 2 hours through the day and if you awaken at night take it then also. One should test what their bowel tolerance is before they get sick so they will have knowledge of a starting point. But be aware that your bowel tolerance may increase if you are sick due to the increased need for vitamin C. There is wide difference in the opinions on how to get to bowel tolerance. The most important thing is to get there and fast.
Vist the www.VitaminCfoundation.org (http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/) for details.

Or if you are familiar with the newer liposomal formulas and applications us this. You can take up to one quart a day, in divided dosages.

Zinc Zinx™ lozenges (zinc acetate it the most preferred form and used in the studies) are available through a few natural food stores and compounding pharmacies, and the Tahoma Clinic Dispensary (see Resources, page 8). (I have no business connection with George Eby or the company which manufactures and sells Zinx™.) To get the germ-killing effects you should let the lozenge dissolve completely under your tongue. After that, you might gargle the resulting liquid or otherwise “swoosh it around” your mouth to try to contact as many infected surfaces as possible. If there’s any liquid left after doing all this, it won’t hurt to swallow it—after all, it’s a low quantity of zinc—but it does the most good against the “common cold” by contacting the lining of your mouth and throat. JVW

Garlic
Eat 2 to 4 cloves of raw garlic a day
Increase the dosage as the flu
Comes closer into your area

Lugol’s Iodine

10 drops in water or juice 3 x day during acute flu.
To prevent the flu use 6 drops 1 x day just before or after contact with a carrier.
This can be done daily to prevent catching the flu.

DMSO with olive leaf extract rubbed on chest for viral infection. If it burns the skin use some vitamin E oil with it.

Grapefruit seed extract.
purchased at any healthfood store
Gargle with it. 4 gtts in about 4 ounces of water 3 to 4 times a day
Drink it. 1 drop per 10lbs body weight. 4xday
You may also purchase this in pills. Take at least 3 pills 4x day.
With pills increase or decrease dosage according to size of person.
GSE is nontoxic in even the largest dosages

olive leaf extract
standardized to at least 15 percent but use any you can find if you can't find this.
Average adults 3 caps 3 x day
Increase or decrease dosage according to size of person and seriousness of disease.
You can make an olive leaf poultice to apply to the chest if the lungs and bronchials are involved. Cover with a warm wrap, hotwater bottle or heating pad to facilitate transference through the skin. A small amount of DMSO can be applied first to the chest.
This is a nontoxic product

Betaglucan from NOW products

Search - betaglucans - iHerb.com (http://www.iherb.com/betaglucans.html)
Start taking this as soon as you hear about the first case or better yet start in October and keep at it till flu season is past. With the immune boosting properties of betaglucan you may never get sick.

Colloidal silver
purchase at the healthfood store
but the product I recommend most is www.nutrasilver.com (http://www.nutrasilver.com/)
1 ounce every hour if condition is severe or half an ounce
every 30 minutes. (dosage is different for nutrasilver. See below)
otherwise 1 ounce 3 x day
gargle with it and hold it in your mouth up to one minute before drinking it
This is a nontoxic product
Or learn how to make your own
With the Silvergen
Or Silverpuppy machine

A brand I like is called NutraSilver - Skin Disease & Infection | Morgellons & Lyme Treatments (http://www.nutrasilver.com/) 3600 ppm.
And A Herbal Healer Academy - natural medicine, herbs, vitamins, correspondence courses drherbs (http://www.herbalhealer.com/) , and internet company that sells a
Variation and good product, about 500 ppm

Hydrogen peroxide
Purchase at any drug store or supermarket
several drops in the ear 3 x day
do one ear then the other
only effective as a preventative
upon the first hours of suspected contamination.
This is not a cure but a possible preventative according to
Dr William Douglas. I have not used it for preventing the flu but I found it very effective for ear aches.

Herbal Formula
Will probably treat 5 or 6 people. I purchased 1/4 ounce each in coarse ground form (not powdered) of these, except the mushroom blend where I purchased 1/2 lb. Mix all ingredients and soak in glass jar covered with vodka for 6 weeks. Strain. put into dropper bottles. Start using as soon as flu hits the state, I mean the very first minute. Carry it with you. It will build immunity and attack virus and it has anti inflammatory properties. You can purchase these ingredients here:

Herbal Advantage (http://www.herbaladvantage.com/) www.herbaladvantage.com (http://www.herbaladvantage.com)

Product Name Product # Price X Qty = Total
Astragalus Root Powder 11-035P1 $4.50 1@ $4.50
Echinacea Ang. Root Pwd 11-187P1 $21.95 1 @ $21.95
Ginger Ground 11-260P1 $3.42 1 @ $3.42
Licorice Root Powder 11-395P1 $4.56 1 @ $4.56
Mushroom Blend of 4 Powder 11-6105X2 $31.56 1 @ $31.56
Olive Leaf - Powder 11-4905P1 $3.86 1 @ $3.86
Cat's Claw Bark Powder 11-100P1 $4.89 1 @ $4.89

Total about $74 dollars with about $5 for shipping.

Vitamin D3

Make sure your serum vitamin d3 levels are at least 60. If you have chronic disease between 80 and 100. It may not prevent or cure the flu but it may help you to survive it if it is a killer strain.
During acute illness take 50,000 IU 3 x day for 3 to 4 days.

MMS : go to www.genesis2church.org (http://www.genesis2church.org/) to understand its use. This should be in your first line of defense. Have it on hand because you will not be able to get it if a severe flu strikes. I guarantee, it will be almost impossible to get. This cannot be used with vitamin c therapy as they will counter act each other.

20 drops of MMS in a spray bottle with 2 ounces of water can be used to disinfect sinks, door knobs, etc. Be careful for it can bleach fabrics.

Phenocaine
http://www.donsbach.com/arthritis.htm (http://www.donsbach.com/arthritis.htm)
may help with pain and inflammation associated with flu
1 or 2 caps 2 to 3 times a day
If it is a dangerous flu Tylenol and aspirin may
Weaken your defenses.

Ozone Protocol
If you have ozone equipment follow the ozone protocol.
but vitamin c will inactivate ozone so do not use them together.
At the end of the day after all ozone treatments, give Vit c 10gms then go to bed.
Separate ozone treatments by several hours from vitamin C or other drug therapies.
It is unknown if ozone affects drugs.
Stop all unnecessary drugs you may be taking while combating the flu. You will have to determine the risk of stopping drugs for a few days.
It you decide to take a drug just for the flu I cannot predict the effects that ozone may have on it.

Keep a room air ozonator running at all times to keep the air and surfaces clean of bacteria and virus.

In Germany they give ozone in intramuscular injections to fight flu.

Disinfecting your environment
Grapeseed extract, 50 drops to a quart spray bottle.
spray all surfaces a contaminated person is in contact with
keep a bottle each bathroom, kitchen and near front door
after washing your hands spray your hands or put about 10 drops of GSE in your liquid hand soap or dish soap
Add 10 drops to your dishwasher
50 drops to your laundry

I recommed that you purchase ozonators. They are about $60 each from this site. http://www.enaly.com/category/product/ (http://www.enaly.com/category/product/)

You will need 1 medical grade and 2 room air ozonators.
Use one ozonator for the room of an infected person
Use the other ozonator near the entry door and use it to make ozonated water also.
The medical grade is for respiratory treatments and insuffalation.
See the next page for more details.

A note on Using Elderberry

A warning on Dr D'Adamo's forum [www.dadamo.com] (http://www.dadamo.com]/)

quote:
Elderberry should be used only by people under 15 or over 35 during an active infection. It can be used by others as a preventive.

Yes, it has to do with it having the potential to ramp up cytokines, which increased the inflammatory reaction which is not what you want to happen in a lower respiratory infection. This is more of a problem with people in that age group (older and younger people have a more moderated immune response)
end quote

Arrowwind
12th January 2013, 23:31
and an article about the Flu and Homoepathy. I will post specific info on using homeopathy for flu as soon as I find it.

The flu came through already for us. (Nov. 2006) I had a gelsenium flu and it was a rough one. It required repeated dosages of gels. 200c.. Fully sick for one day then I found the correct remedy I was well in two days, progressively better each couple of hours. The remedy made a marked difference in how I felt, how much pain I had and whether I could walk across the room or not. In this particular case I found it worked best for me when Gelsenium 200c diluted in a glass of water and sipped on about every 30 minutes through the day. Gels 200c in pellet gave relief only for about 30 minutes. It was a very strange experience getting well then relapsing so quickly. 

Gelsenium has cured flu for me two times, once back in '92 when traveling in Mexico. Sick as a dog. Backache was severe. Cured by gels. 30c in just a couple of hours, one dry dose, went from bedridden to normal over night.
... Arrow

Influenza-1918: Homeopathy to the Rescue

by Julian Winston

It was called "the Great White Plague." It is hard to imagine the
devastation caused by the Flu Epidemic of 1918-19. People who lived through it reported that someone who was up and well in the morning could be dead by evening.

Dr. H. A. Roberts was a physician on a troop ship at the time. Another boat pulled alongside to get any spare coffins- it's mortality rate was so high. On his return to port, the commander said to Roberts, "used all your coffins?" To which Roberts, who had been treating his ship with homeopathy, replied, "Yes, and lost not one man!"

The following is an extract from an article entitled "Homeopathy In
Influenza- A Chorus Of Fifty In Harmony" by W. A. Dewey, MD that appeared in the Journal of the American Institute of Homeopathy in 1920.

Dean W. A. Pearson of Philadelphia collected 26,795 cases of influenza
treated by homeopathic physicians with a mortality of 1.05%, while the average old school mortality is 30%.

Thirty physicians in Connecticut responded to my request for data. They reported 6,602 cases with 55 deaths, which is less than 1%. In the transport service I had 81 cases on the way over. All recovered and were landed. Every man received homeopathic treatment. One ship lost 31 on the way. H. A.
Roberts, MD, Derby, Connecticut.

In a plant of 8,000 workers we had only one death. The patients were not drugged to death. Gelsemium was practically the only remedy used. We used no aspirin and no vaccines. -Frank Wieland, MD, Chicago.

I did not lose a single case of influenza; my death rate in the pneumonias was 2.1%. The salycilates, including aspirin and quinine, were almost the sole standbys of the old school and it was a common thing to hear them speaking of losing 60% of their pneumonias.-Dudley A. Williams, MD,
Providence, Rhode Island.

Fifteen hundred cases were reported at the Homeopathic Medical Society of the District of Columbia with but fifteen deaths. Recoveries in the National Homeopathic Hospital were 100%.-E. F. Sappington, M. D., Philadelphia.

I have treated 1,000 cases of influenza. I have the records to show my work. I have no losses. Please give all credit to homeopathy and none to the Scotch-Irish-American! -T. A. McCann, MD, Dayton, Ohio.

One physician in a Pittsburgh hospital asked a nurse if she knew anything better than what he was doing, because he was losing many cases. "Yes, Doctor, stop aspirin and go down to a homeopathic pharmacy, and get homeopathic remedies." The Doctor replied: "But that is homeopathy." "I know it, but the homeopathic doctors for whom I have nursed have not lost a single case." -W. F. Edmundson, MD, Pittsburgh.

There is one drug which directly or indirectly was the cause of the loss of more lives than was influenza itself. You all know that drug. It claims to be salicylic acid. Aspirin's history has been printed. Today you don't know what the sedative action of salicylic acid is. It did harm in two ways. It's indirect action came through the fact that aspirin was taken until prostration resulted and the patient developed pneumonia. -Frank L. Newton,
MD, Somerville, Massachusetts

Aspirin and the other coal tar products are condemned as causing great
numbers of unnecessary deaths. The omnipresent aspirin is the most
pernicious drug of all. It beguiles by its quick action of relief of pain, a
relief which is but meretricious. In several cases aspirin weakened the
heart, depressed the vital forces, increased the mortality in mild cases and made convalescence slower. In all cases it masks the symptoms and renders immeasurably more difficult the selection of the curative remedy. Apparently aspirin bears no curative relation to any disease and it ought to be prohibited. -Guy Beckly Stearns, MD, New York

Three hundred and fifty cases and lost one, a neglected pneumonia that came to me after she had taken one hundred grains of aspirin in twenty-four hours. -Cora Smith King, MD, Washington, DC

I had a package handed to me containing 1,000 aspirin tablets, which was 994 too many. I think I gave about a half dozen. I could find no place for it. My remedies were few. I almost invariably gave Gelsemium and Bryonia. I hardly ever lost a case if I got there first, unless the patient had been sent to a drug store and bought aspirin, in which event I was likely to have a case of pneumonia on my hands. -J. P. Huff, MD, Olive Branch, Kentucky.

In reading the accounts of the epidemic it seems that most of the deaths were caused by a virulent pneumonia that was especially devastating to those who depressed their system with analgesics-the most common being aspirin.

The Physician from whom I first learned homeopathy, Raymond Seidel, MD, HMD, said that he decided to be a homeopathic doctor during the flu epidemic when he was working as a delivery boy for a homeopath in New Jersey. Raymond Seidel told me that he decided to become a homeopathic doctor when he was a ten-year old delivery boy for a local homeopath. He said, "I saw that the people who were taking aspirin were dying, about half those who were drinking a lot were dying, and those that received homeopathic remedies were
living."

End of article

Arrowwind
12th January 2013, 23:35
MMS Flu Protocol

This is straight from Jim Humble's website:

Suggested Procedure for Using MMS as a Flu Deterrent or Remedy:

1. In a cup or glass mix 1 drop of MMS with 5 drops of unfiltered vinegar or fresh lemon juice. Swirl and wait three minutes for activation to be completed.

2. .Add ½ glass of water or juice that does not have added ascorbic acid or vitamin C (Vitamin C prevents proper functions of this solution). Drink this whole amount as quickly as possible.

3. If you felt absolutely no change during this first hour, go ahead and go to 2 drops on the second hour. (Always use 5 drops of vinegar or lemon juice for each drop of MMS, and of course, the three minute wait) Go to 3 drops on the third hour if you have not felt any change in nausea) The nausea is not bad. It indicates that the MMS is killing pathogens. But do not cause yourself nausea by taking more. Over time increase to a maximum of 6 drops MMS with 30 drops of the acid. If you weigh over 200 pounds then 10 drops might be the maximum.

Keep in mind that most people will not go over 3 or 4 drops an hour before they begin to feel added nausea. Upon any sensation of nausea, they must reduce the number of drops by at least one drop. Nausea occurs when MMS is killing germs and viruses faster than your elimination system can handle the debris. There is no benefit in tolerating nausea.

4. Continue taking MMS each hour for 12 hours. The flu should be gone by the end of 12 hours; however, in any case, do not stop taking MMS until you are sure you have recovered. If you still feel flu symptoms the next day be sure to continue on the same hourly doses. Children can have the same treatment except be extra cautious to prevent nausea or sick feeling. Do this by using smaller doses. Increase by 1/2 drop each time and never go above 3 drops an hour.

5. Continue to take a six drop dose twice a day for the next week or two.

6. To prevent the flu and maintain you immune system in top condition take one 6 drop dose of MMS every day for adults and children should take a dose each day depending upon their age or size. Use 1 drop for each 25 pounds of body weight, and 1 drop for babies.

Educational information about MMS has been collected at this site where there are no marketing or purchase options. Click here: http://MMS-education.com (http://mms-education.com/)

Arrowwind
12th January 2013, 23:39
I have a set of homeopathic remedies and many books on the subject. Gelsenium is by far the most important remedy to have either in 30c or 200c potency but with all remedy selection the remedy must fit the disease picture. If you dont know how to use homeopathy it may not be the best choice to soley rely on and other protocols may serve you better, but you can always try a remedy even when using other protocols. When a remedy works you will be well within a day, thats my experience anyway.

other remedies to have on hand in same potencies are:

Aconite - the first remedy to give with in the first few hours only, especially if there is fear. It they are not feeling better in a couple of hours move on to another remedy. If in doubt at the onset of disease give it.
Bryonia: generalized muscle and joint pain, hurts to move, moving eyes causes pain, dry hacking painful cough with flu, pain in chest, ribs. wants to lay down and not move
Pulsatilla: child may cling
Belladonna: Red hot flushed face, dry mouth. dilated pupils, bad dreams or delirious, refuses drinks. or only infrequent little sips.
Rhus Tox: if extremely restless
Veratrim Alb: when very serious, face pale, blue, body with chills, cold feeling in stomach, cold breath , pneumonia, Delusions, aimless wandering, delirium with violence.
Arsencium alb: - may have burning pains, anxious, restless
Eupatorium perfloiatum: chills, bruised soreness all over the body and the bone feels as if they would break, especially the back.. dry hacking cough, thirst for ice cold drinks.
phosporus: (if pneumonia develops with craving for ice cold water)

Veratrim Alb: when very serious, face deathly pale, blue, lips blue, body with chills, cold feeling in stomach, cold breath, pneumonia, Delusions, aimless wandering, delirium with violence. Prolonged sleep. Thirst for cold water but may vomit after. Discharges are copious, Copious stool, copious vomiting, copious sweat

My son had a Veratrum Album flu, at least that’s how I see it now, when he was in high school. It scared me to death and it is probably why I worry so much about this avian flu. He overcame it with no thanks to me and I became so fearful that I ended up taking him to the hospital. This was before I knew about using vitamin C to bowel tolerance and the other protocols listed here. I did not find this homeopathic remedy until he was over it but I saw the picture so clearly when I read about it. This remedy is generally not listed with common flu remedies but may be indicated for flu. You think the person may die they look so bad.

I had a bad flu while traveling in Mexico. I was so terribly weak I could barely get to my homeopathic medicines. Gelsenium put me into a deep sleep from which I awoke about 6 hours latter quite well.

A book written by Dana Ullman is a good start with homeopathy and may help you through the flu. "Everybody's guide to Homeopathic Medicines

norman
12th January 2013, 23:48
Don't you think that poster is taking a side swipe at the guns issue too?

"ARM YOURSELF WITH A FLUE SHOT"

Yea right.

Hip Hipnotist
12th January 2013, 23:51
From Arrowwind:

"I was a nurse. I always refused the flu shot. I worked long hours at stressful tasks. On one job everyone around me got the flu shot. I swear to god I was the only one who didn't get sick and I worked overtime covering for others as the tried to get well. We even had patients die from the complications of flu, and yes they all got their shots too."

Congratulations on having 'awareness'. I'm sure you know, that in the current 'structure' you would likely be terminated ( as a nurse ) for refusing to be injected with toxins that are PROVEN/KNOWN ( and by those that manufacture them ) to cause serious, irreparable damage and keeps you ( not you ) a slave to big pharma by requiring more toxins to counteract the previous toxins to....................

And the madness continues. ;-((

TigaHawk
13th January 2013, 00:17
Why is there so much fear of a bloody cold??

They are natural (for the most part... not talking about the engineered ones...) and you're body has many defences that this cold/flu must pass through before it actualy "gets" you. Your nasal tract and meucus as an example of one... Your body's immune system fighting it strengthens you... part of life?? Did you know it's good to pick your nose and eat it??? :) :) :) Yummy! :D :D

I will be hated for this methinks but.... Natural Selection never went away even with all of our medical advancments, There's allways going to be people whom are suseptable to stuff because of their genetics and others whom are resistant to it, people die every day, I think the focus of "oh no people are dying from that" should be shifted to places where thousands die each day due to no food, water or war.

People get so uptight at work, 1 person has a cold and im chatting to them and they're like NO STAY AWAY IVE GOT A COLD!! and im like dude... we're in the same airconditioned building, chances are i've allready got it.... who cares?? (if they "really" cared they would not be in at work right? double sided sword tho, contractors dont get paid sick days, and you only get a # of sick day's, both unreliable and insufficient for a practical recovery from the cold/flu and some people just cant afford it... to further press my "its going to happen... just deal with it" kinda ideaology towards getting the cold/flu)

humanalien
13th January 2013, 00:50
I was watching one of those real doctors in e.r type shows
yesterday and they had this kid come in the e.r, complaining
of sever muscle cramps and pain in his legs.

After, what was probably hours or maybe days, the doctor
finally found out what the boy was suffering from.

All though this is really rare, this boy caught the flu virus
but instead of attacking the respiratory system, it went into
the boys muscles and started reproducing. Then the virus
started eating into the boys muscles.

Their was nothing the doctors could do but wait to see if the
boy could fight it off on his own. There is no cure for it.

The boy did survive.

I'm having my doubts about what the news is saying about
all these states having the flu now. I heard nothing at all in my
area about an epidemic flu going around. Has anyone heard anything
about the flu going on in their area?

It's suppose to be so bad that hospitals are turning patients away
and doctors are running out of the flu shots.

Earth Angel
13th January 2013, 01:47
I usually have the attitude when my daughter is sick and I am looking after her and picking up kleenex and dishes she has used that I am not going to get sick and it works for me......I never go to the doctor, can't remember the last time actually.....I take D3 6000 units a day, I take colloidal silver 1-2 times a day, and I drink distilled water and I juice lots of fresh fruit and veggies......the latter just added to my routine the past couple of months......as for your question HumanAlien, I live in a small town and other than the bad cold my daughter has I am not aware of anyone else being sick......however when my husband went to pick up her prescription (wisdom tooth removed on top of it all) for pain killers he said the wait was ridiculous, was told to come back twice......my friend in another small town an hour or more from me said the line ups at the pharmacy are insane there too......Southern Ontario.....so it must be out there.

Arrowwind
13th January 2013, 04:56

They are natural (for the most part... not talking about the engineered ones...) and you're body has many defences that this cold/flu must pass through before it actualy "gets" you. Your nasal tract and meucus as an example of one... Your body's immune system fighting it strengthens you... part of life?? Did you know it's good to pick your nose and eat it??? :) :) :) Yummy! :D :D

I)

Well a cold and a flu are two different things.. how they affect the body and the seriousness of it. I agree that one builds immunity after overcoming one or the other.. but folks are so rund down these days many need to take extra precautions.
There are some flus that are serious killers regardless of how healthy you think you might be. Fortunately they dont happen very often. This one in NYC is not a terribly serious flu I think, they are saying just a little more serious than usual. Very contageous yes, but the death rate is not terribly unremarkable. Remember about 36,000 die each year from the flu generally, generally the weakest with other health issues already. In many families the main concern is to not pass it on to someone who is comprimised in some way.

Rocky_Shorz
13th January 2013, 04:58
so we have a multi level flu attacking, one infects lungs the other muscle...

now a Superbug would be created if you added Bird Flu...

but wait, did I read those headlines right...

Avian Influenza Found in New York Live Bird Market; Japan and Taiwan Halt Poultry Exports from New York

On January 11, 2013, in Avian Influenza

USDA’s National Veterinary Services Laboratories has confirmed H5N1 (presumably low pathogenic) from a live bird market in New York. According to USDA’s agreement with Taiwan, FSIS has been notified to amend the FSIS Export Library to state that the export of poultry meat and meat products from the State of New York to Taiwan is prohibited effective immediately...

link (http://nccwashingtonreport.com/2013/01/11/avian-influenza-found-new-york-live-bird-market-japan-taiwan-halt-poultry-exports-new-york/)

Treyfish: FLUTRACKERS (http://www.flutrackers.com/forum/showpost.php?p=480741&postcount=7)

Rules and Regulations of the State of New York
AI virus is an RNA virus (orthomyxovirus) and, as is typical of influenza viruses, often mutates producing different strains. As the virus infects and replicates in successive hosts it recombines genes with any other available influenza virus in unpredictable ways. The different strains are labeled according to the types of 2 proteins (Hemagglutinin and Neuraminidase) on the surface of the virus that are instrumental in the virus’ ability to penetrate a cell and replicate itself. There are 16 different H types and 9 different N types so a multitude of combinations are possible e.g. H1N1, H7N2, H6N9 and etc.

Different strains of AI virus differ radically in their ability to cause illness in infected birds and are generally divided into Low-Pathogenic strains (LPAI) which cause minimal to no clinical signs and Highly-Pathogenic strains (HPAI) which kill 90-100% of infected birds. The H5 and H7 subtypes of AI are the strains usually responsible for the generation of an HPAI outbreak in birds. In poultry, AI has been the most devastating and expensive disease ever confronted by animal health officials in the U.S. Figures from November 1983 to April 1984 (Pennsylvania AI outbreak) reflect a $225 million dollar negative impact on the combined egg, broiler..http://www.agriculture.ny.gov/AI/AvianFlu.html

Arrowwind
13th January 2013, 04:58
IAll though this is really rare, this boy caught the flu virus
but instead of attacking the respiratory system, it went into
the boys muscles and started reproducing. Then the virus
started eating into the boys muscles.

Their was nothing the doctors could do but wait to see if the
boy could fight it off on his own. There is no cure for it.

The doctors are uneducated morons. The cure for flu is massive doses of vitamin c.

Rocky_Shorz
13th January 2013, 05:10
this is another very informative site for those wanting to track this one closely...

http://flutracker.rhizalabs.com/

Hip Hipnotist
13th January 2013, 05:23
and this just in:

Five Reasons Why I'll Never Get A Flu Shot...

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/five-reasons-why-ill-never-get-a-flu-shot/31127/

I can think of many more.

applecrusher1992
13th January 2013, 07:00
Almost everyone I know of got the flu and I live about 45 minutes away from the city. And everyone is still alive.

I got it and it lasted 10 days even with non-flurionated water, my organic supplements, etc.

This was by far the worse flu I have ever gotten. My feeling is that it is not natural but it is not the worst flu ever to go around.

Tesla_WTC_Solution
13th January 2013, 20:01
We don't want a repeat of the misnamed "Spanish Flu"!
Didn't that crap come from a Nazi lab in the first place?

There, I said it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

Arrowwind
14th January 2013, 20:08
Congratulations on having 'awareness'. I'm sure you know, that in the current 'structure' you would likely be terminated ( as a nurse ) for refusing to be injected with toxins that are PROVEN/KNOWN ( and by those that manufacture them ) to cause serious, irreparable damage and keeps you ( not you ) a slave to big pharma by requiring more toxins to counteract the previous toxins to....................

And the madness continues. ;-((

Actually termination for refusal to use a vaccine is relatively rare, in my experience and I have refused many including the mmr in New Mexico, the hep c in Oregon, Texas and Utah and the flu on in all my work. NY state is surely a problem but I havent lived there recently... But not in the state I live in for you see, vaccination is not mandetory in school or anywhere according to law and a legal wavior is easy to get at the health department... which still to me is a constitutional violation to make me to that.

Dennis Leahy
14th January 2013, 20:44
How frequent were epidemics before the US government started making biological weapons?

Dennis

onawah
14th January 2013, 21:26
I'm copying this here, from my last post on the Creeping Crud thread:

Latest Report on Flu Fatalities: A Shocking Fabrication
Alliance for Natural Health
http://www.anh-usa.org/latest-report...g-fabrication/

More scare tactics? Apparently so... I hope this doesn't get buried. I think the ANH should make an effort to see that it doesn't just disappear, but no doubt Natural News will get hold of it, and that will start the ball rolling.
On a personal note:
Some sinus issues today, but that's taking the pressure off the coughing, which is good. Still coughing, but it sounds worse than it feels I think a couple more days of rest and I'll be good to go again.

Quote Latest Report on Flu Fatalities: A Shocking Fabrication
August 31, 2010

We have been telling you recently about phony data from the government. Here is another egregious example—and no one in the major media seems to know or care.

For years, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has been citing an annual estimate of 36,000 deaths from flu. That figure has been used to justify mandatory flu vaccination for children and has been parroted the world over by news organizations that never question its validity. Last week the CDC released new figures: rather than 36,000, the three-decade average is actually 23,607 deaths, a full one-third fewer people than previously cited.

But even these new figures are actually fabricated and false. The CDC has always used a mathematical estimate based on an assumption that if a death certificate had “respiratory or circulatory disease” listed as a cause of death, then it should be counted as a “flu-related” death! The Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons has been highly critical of the CDC’s methodology.

A closer examination of the CDC’s National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) figures shows that in 2001, there were only 257 deaths directly attributable to flu, and in only eighteen cases was the flu virus positively identified. Between 1979 and 2002, NCHS data show an average of 1,348 actual flu deaths per year—a mere 5.7% of the “new and improved” estimate.

The article, published in the British Medical Journal, concludes that “If flu is in fact not a major cause of death, [the government’s] public relations approach is surely exaggerated. Moreover, by arbitrarily linking flu with pneumonia and other lung diseases, current data are statistically biased. Until corrected and until unbiased statistics are developed, the chances for sound discussion and public health policy are limited.”

We were told in recent years that there would be so many cases of bird flu that it would stun the world. Those concerns were totally unfounded. Then there was the swine flu panic last year, with the government overbuying the H1N1 vaccine—71 million doses—to the tune of $260 million and promoting it without proper tests. Where is all that valuable medicine now? In the garbage. But the CDC goes on releasing bogus data to amp up the hysteria—an act that would have any private company or individual hauled in for fraud.

The real problem here is that our government has become a full partner with drug companies in the vaccine business. This has led to a crony capitalist environment in which the government can no longer be trusted to tell the truth.

Meanwhile, not a word from the media discussing the real influenza preventative: vitamin D.

GrnEggsNHam
14th January 2013, 21:57

LOL I instinctively have always known this and still to this day eat the occasional nose gold. I tried to explain this when I was in High School once (strengthening of immune system) and was ostracized to say the least, heh. Anyways I have the strongest immune system out of anyone I know. If I ever get sick it's from over consumption of poison(s). Ever since I was a "legal" adult and free to make my own choices I have avoided all medication like the plague and have been much better off for it. Everyone who knows me thinks I am some anomaly...

Edit: There are at least 10 people in my workplace who have been sick and out the past 2 weeks(out of 50 in our office). My SO has a horribad immune system and gets sick at the drop of a hat. I still kiss her on the mouth and I never become ill like her. She hates me for this lol.

Dennis Leahy
14th January 2013, 22:27
Bacterial pneumonia following the viral influenza, is credited as the actual killer in the 1918 pandemic flu outbreak.

Remember, Oil of Oregano is the most powerful (or one of the most powerful) natural antiviral/antibiotic agents. And (if you look around) it is not expensive (http://www.puritan.com/oregano-547/oregano-1500-mg-006555). Make sure you have a bottle or two or three of Oil of Oregano caps in your "medicine cabinet."

The folks that sell the oil in the US can't advertise that it does anything - thanks to Big Pharma and the FDA's collusion. But use Gloogle or another search engine and you'll get plenty of info. Oh, and get a free membership at GreenMedInfo.com (http://www.greenmedinfo.com/) so you can lookup Oil of Oregano there: http://www.greenmedinfo.com/search/gmi/oil%20of%20oregano

Dennis

modwiz
15th January 2013, 03:55
If there was no news to read, would there be an emergency? Are people on our street dropping? Are all of our friends and family sick in bed?
There might be a mental health emergency, LOL.

Arrowwind
15th January 2013, 05:13
How frequent were epidemics before the US government started making biological weapons?

Dennis

There have always been flu epidemics... whats changed since the US governemnt started messing around is Lyme disease, MS, ALS, Parkinson's Disease, Leukemia, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and other cancers. Really the flu is nothing to worry about compared to the rest of the mess.